Absolute Sound DJ Entertainment Reviews

66 Reviews for Absolute Sound DJ Entertainment

• Starla

Starla · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Day!

We couldn’t be happier with our pick of a dj, we had Matt to help us on our special day, not only did he help us from day one planning out our day, he also kept things going smoothly and on time. He is an amazing entertainer and the dance floor was never empty!!

• Johnny

Johnny Nguyen · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Wedding DJ and great experience!

We got married on sept 29, 2018. Ryan doesn’t just play music. He essentially helped plan and ensure things went smoothly. He helped us set the mood from the time of our arrival at the reception til our last guest left. We had some unforeseen things happen and he helped us through these transitions. He took initiative on numbering our tables and playing certain songs to organize our dinner line. He made the evening all about us. There was so much he helped us with and he took care of all the fine details. What an amazing and caring guy! We loved our special intros for us and our wedding party. We appreciated the thought and care that went into our first dance song and how you used our audio to make it unique and special for us. The organization of the speeches and getting us prepared for the toast was on point. My wife looked over and made a few hand gestures and some eye contact and somehow you were able to get the head table glasses and champagne and que the timing of the speeches to start without skipping a beat. We are so greatful for your services and couldn’t have asked for a better night which we enjoyed largely because of you. Thank you so much!

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/15/2018

Ryan was the best to work with! We were very impressed with his professionalism and work ethic. He sat down with us and mapped out our whole reception so that we wouldn’t have to worry about it on wedding day. We felt almost like we had hired a DJ along with a wedding planner which was awesome! Our wedding reception went flawless thanks to Ryan as he kept things moving according to the schedule we had mapped out with him! He also had great song choices and kept the dance floor full all night! We would highly recommend to anyone needing a wedding DJ!

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

A Memorable Night!

After our wedding in June, we STILL have people talk about how awesome the evening was! Ryan did a fantastic job of taking care of everything our ceremony and reception needed from a full band with multiple vocalists during our ceremony to personalized introductions for our reception. He kept the party going with a FULL dance floor all evening long! It was evident that Ryan put in a lot of preparation time beforehand to make sure that the day went off without a hitch! If you are looking for entertainment for your wedding reception, I would HIGHLY recommend talking with Ryan. I can promise you won’t be disappointed!

Mariah · Married on 06/02/2018

Choosing Ryan with Absolute Sound DJ Entertainment was one of the best vendor choices we made. I seriously cannot say enough about the service he provides! Our wedding reception would not have been what it was without him. Not only is he a DJ, he acts as almost a coordinator. He is extremely thorough in the planning process and thinks of everything. He creates a timeline for your event to ensure everything has order and stays on track. He knows exactly what to play to keep your guests on the dance floor the entire time. He does provide a few extras besides his music services. He provided a lighting back drop for our head table that turned out exactly how I was envisioning it. One of my favorite touches he adds to weddings is a "last dance". He sends everyone out for the send off and lets the bride and groom dance alone to one last song of their choice before exiting. This ended up being one of the most special moments of the day for us because we were always so busy and never really got a moment alone together. Seriously, if you want your day to be perfect, go with Absolute Sound. Worth every penny!

Angie · Married on 04/14/2018

Ryan is very professional and organized! He made our Wedding reception flow smooth and was right on top of everything! Would highly recommend him to make your Wedding dance/reception perfect!

Crystal · Married on 12/30/2017

Matt was the DJ for our wedding & I can not express enough how much we appreciated him! From the very beginning of wedding planning to the day of he was kind & attentive to all our needs & changes (we changed things on him alot) & our reception exceeded our expectations because Matt did such a wonderful job. Our family & friends kept commenting on our well our DJ did & seemed like everyone was having such a fun time. We highly recommend Absolute sound !!

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

Ryan was absolutely amazing! He was wonderful to work with and had a lot of great ideas for our wedding to make it extra special. After the wedding, we had lots of compliments about our DJ! Worth every penny!

Thanks, Ryan!!!

Lindsay · Married on 09/30/2017

Ryan can’t be beat. He will create a reception and ceremony for you that is tailored to all your wants and needs. I love that he only does weddings. To me, that says he is passionate about what he does for a living. I still get compliments on him from my guests. He read the crowd and kept the party going until the end of the night. Also, his planning website is awesome! You can get in and tell him exactly what you want. He is worth every penny.

Kelsie · Married on 07/21/2017

I'm so happy I picked Absolute Sound to be the DJ for my wedding! I've been to several weddings and Absolute Sound blows away every other DJ I've ever seen. They truly care about making it all about you and they have so many amazing ideas on making the occasion unique, memorable, and fun. They are worth every penny and then some!! Seriously, you will be very pleased if you pick them to be your DJ!!

Emily · Married on 12/30/2016

Ryan is an absolute pro! He was easy to get in touch with (and stay in touch with throughout the planning process), has an excellent online planning form that allows you to track what information/payment he still needs from you, and clearly knows the business. He did our lighting in the reception area, pipe and drape for our ceremony altar, ceremony sound/music, ran a projector and slideshow during our big dances, and then did the music for the whole night of course! He also served as the MC for the evening. (SIDE NOTE: It was so convenient to have a company that could do lighting, pipe and drape, and music.) He was always tasteful with everything he said and did throughout the evening. We were very happy with his music selections. He slipped in our requested songs, but kept guests on the dance floor with crowd pleasers. He has a great online planning form, so it was easy to tell him songs that we did and did not want to show up throughout the night. However, what really blew us away, was his surprise for us. We told him that we didn't have anything planned for our exit at the end of the evening (we figured the party would just peter out and we would just catch the limo and go), except that we had a slow song that we wanted played. He said he would surprise us, and his surprise ended up being our favorite moment of the whole night! He had all the guests that were still remaining circle up around my husband and I, had us close our eyes and start to dance, and then he started to play the song (Exitlude by The Antlers). He and his assistant (while they had been running the music and everything else) had taken sound bites from our ceremony and the dinner toasts from 2 hours before and had overlaid them on to the song. My husband and I were both in tears, as were almost all the remaining guests. It was unbelievably beautiful and went so above anything we expected or even imagined. Ryan and his team are true professionals committed to making the wedding fairytale happen.

Brooke · Married on 11/04/2016

Ryan was absolutely amazing with us! He suggested thing we would never think of and made our wedding unique. I would recommend him to anyone!

Phillip · Married on 10/09/2016

Ryan is so amazing! Best person to have at our wedding. Evrything from planning to the big day was easy and smooth sailing. He worked with us on every step and helped our vision of a fun wedding become a reality. On our wedding day, we had a blast, enjoyed ourselves, and stayed on schedule. Our wedding was truly personalized and represented who we are as a couple and as individuals. We couldn't have done it without Ryan. I highly recommend Absolute Sound DJ Entertainment for anyone planning a wedding.

Our wedding reception was one of the best nights of our lives. You're always a little concerned how your guests will be once its time to hit the dance floor. Having a wide variety of guests and generations, I was a little more concerned, but Ryan nailed it. Everyone had a blast. My grandmother who keeps to herself 95% of the time even made it out to the floor! It was unreal how smoothly our night went and it was all because of Ryan. I can't recommend this guy enough!!!!

Lexie · Married on 09/17/2016

We couldn't have been happier with the DJ services Ryan provided. To this day (two months post-wedding), we still get compliments on how well Ryan kept the evening flowing. Actually, my husband and I attended a wedding recently where the DJ was inexperienced and it made us grateful we had picked Absolute Sound for our wedding. In our opinion, you get what you pay for and Absolute Sound is top notch. You won't regret your choice.

Ryan was absolutely without a doubt the best DJ we could have asked for! Extremely professional. He MADE our wedding. He set up a website for us to pick and choose songs for certain events through the night. He's great to work with and he works with you! Couldn't have been happier with Ryan!

Lindsay · Married on 08/06/2016

Absolute sound dj was the best money we ever spent on our whole wedding day. He was more then just a dj, he was more like a wedding coordinator. Ryan took the time to meet with us Multiple times before our big day making sure everything was perfect. He is very professional and amazing at his job! He will get your whole place dancing!

Colleen · Married on 06/04/2016

Married Couples - planning a wedding is fun, but take the time to find the BEST DJ!

Ryan made our wedding reception hands down, we couldn't have asked for a more professional and unique experience! He really takes the time to get to know both of you and make sure he could introduce you like he's known you forever!

We chose to be introduced for our first dance with a "Love Story" about how we met from both mine and my husbands views, it turned out amazing! I heard from multiple guests that they were crying, it was perfect! We have video of it and as we watched it back we were both smiling ear to ear as well as crying happy tears!

Definitely take the time to meet with Ryan for your DJ needs!

Katie · Married on 05/14/2016

Ryan is the BEST! He was so wonderful to work with and was the perfect MC for our event. Everyone was so complimentary of his music, lights and MC skills (not always true of a DJ!) and he was flexible, yet professional which made for an absolutely perfect evening. We give him our HIGHEST recommendation - my parents have mentioned several times they hope he's still working when my youngest sister gets married :) Simply the best!

Holly · Married on 04/09/2016

I can't say enough about Ryan with Absolute Sound. He is so easy to communicate with and very flexible. Having previously worked in the wedding industry, I had seen Ryan's work at several weddings before, and knew he was the right choice for us. Ryan really personalizes the details of the wedding to fit the bride and groom's love story. He puts as much effort into your wedding as you do. From the very beginning, he really helped us narrow down the details and offered us suggestions too, when we were stuck. There were several details that I had changed and he never acted as though that was a problem. Our favorite thing, that really drew us to Absolute Sound, was the private last dance that he allows the bride and groom. This is where he asks the guests to exit the room while the bride and groom get to dance to the last song without anyone else in the room. Ryan made our day that much more special. He was even better than I expected. Absolute Sound won't let you down! Thanks so much Ryan!

Carley · Married on 11/07/2015

Choosing Ryan to be our DJ at our wedding was the best decision we made.. And I truly mean that! If the goal of your wedding reception is for everyone to have a good time and to be something they'll never forget, Ryan is the PERFECT choice for you. Our first dance had everyone in tears. My dad and I decided to have a "surprise" father/daughter dance and Ryan helped put all the songs together and created the best father/daughter dance song! He went out of his way and always answered any of the questions promptly. He met with us several times and got know us and what we wanted for our wedding. He kept everything running smoothly and everyone is still talking about how great he was at our wedding. Ryan was everything we ever wanted in a DJ and more that made our wedding as fun and memorable as it was. I HIGHLY recommend him!! Can't thank him enough! :)

Ryan ended up not being available for our wedding but he was amazing and ended up helping provide specialized services to our DJ to make our night absolutely amazing! He also provided lighting and the backdrop for our head table. He is worth every penny!

Ashley · Married on 10/02/2015

Ryan with Absolute Sound DJ Entertainment was AMAZING to work with! He was extremely professional, kind, and very helpful. Our 1st dance song that he created was one of my favorite parts of our whole wedding day. I cannot say enough good things about Ryan. He was excellent to work with!! I would recommend him to everyone! Thank you Ryan for helping make our wedding day so special!

Destiny · Married on 06/26/2015

Ryan Funck is the best dj we have ever encountered. He was professional, organized, responsive, and helpful in every way- even outside of being our dj, as possible. We would recommed him to anyone and everyone no matter the occasion for he was experienced and adjustable in terms of appealing to any audience. We had an amazing wedding and all our guests enjoyed it because of him!

Brooke · Married on 05/08/2015

Ryan was such a pleasure to work with from the beginning til the end. He was always so fast to respond to any and all questions i had. He is way more then just a Dj, he kept the whole wedding ceremony and reception in line. He was like. Wedding planner which was amazing, because i didn't have to worry about a thing. Definitely worth the money and would highly recommend.