Absolute Rentals Reviews

13 Reviews for Absolute Rentals

• Virginia

Virginia · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing service.

They definitely worked with my last minute dilema of finding tents because of the weather. They helped me with every question, answered every call. I knew they had everything covered.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Bonnie · Married on 03/09/2019

Such a pleasure!

Cindy at Absolute Rentals was absolutely amazing! Absolute Rentals was su easy to work with & I will definitely be keeping them in mind for any future events! I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Helen · Married on 03/05/2019

Exceptional

They are wonderful to work with, they went over and above helping me with last minute needs. Exceptional, friendly service. I highly recommend them

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Jessica M

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2017

I contacted Absolute Rentals in a panic after being notified at the last minute by my venue that, although touting that they had capacity for 200 guests, they actually only had enough tables/chairs for 160 guests! Anne at Absolute Rentals was a godsend! She was able to provide me with the needed extra tables and chairs, provided same day delivery and pickup, and also provided a 10% discount since we were first-time customers! HIGHLY recommend them, and would definitely use again!!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Bill · Married on 10/24/2015

This was one of the easiest companies to do business with that I have ever dealt with. At least for our event, no funds were required until the delivery. I wanted to use a credit card, so we made payment the day before. Delivery was on time for a 20 x 30 tent, six tables and 48 chairs. Pick up was done promptly when they said they would be there. I was very happy with the service and Tamara was a great help. I would very much recommend to others.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Great service and products! I was worried about rain at our wedding and they had a last minute tint AND I was able to cancel a couple days before when the weather cleared up. Also got out chairs and a bench through them, very easy! I rented their cheapest while chair for our wedding and they looked great! I've also recently rented and table and their cheapest brown chair for thanksgiving, those chairs were a bit scratched up but they worked.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Heather · Married on 10/18/2014

Fantastic, organized, quality chair rental place.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Ashley · Married on 12/18/2010

Great products and an excellent value for the quality of what you get. The staff is also super helpful - we were very impressed!

Sent on 01/11/2011

Nicole · Married on 11/15/2014

They were great! I could change my order for their beautiful chairs up to a day before the delivery without an issue. They also gave a 10% discount for first time customers. I would use them again.

Sent on 12/08/2014
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 10/16/2010

3.5

I rented all my tables and chairs for my wedding and reception from Absolute Rentals and it didn't break the bank. The vendor dropped off all the items a few days before the wedding so my family members and bridesmaids were in charge of setting them up the day of. Unfortunately, it seemed that the chairs were not cleaned from their prior rental and had a few "spots" which needed some tidying up. We were happy to do it though, considering the unbelievable deal we got on them! I would definitely recommend this vendor for brides on a budget (I got a 10% discount for using them for the first time). If you call, ask for Tamara, she was courteous and very willing to help!

Thanks Absolute for making my budget wedding beautiful!

Sent on 12/08/2010
  • Jazzmun

Jazzmun · Married on 04/17/2010

4.2

We rented our dance floor. They were fast and great and pricing was average for SA.

Sent on 04/21/2010

Lauren · Married on 04/12/2008

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

We rented about 100 chairs for the ceremony. Were delivered on time and were fine, I guess - I didn't really sit in them. The only thing is they wouldn't set them up.

Sent on 05/06/2008