Absolute Rentals Reviews

10 | San Antonio, TX

10 Reviews for Absolute Rentals

Lindsey Holmbeck · Married on 12/15/2018

Best experience with a rental company.

I used Absolute Rentals for my party and they were the best I have ever used. Very accommodating and personal. I wanted certain things in specific places and they had no issues with it. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Absolute Rentals's reply:

Thanks so much, we loved working with you to make your event such a special day for you. Thanks Cyndi
  • Jessica M

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2017

I contacted Absolute Rentals in a panic after being notified at the last minute by my venue that, although touting that they had capacity for 200 guests, they actually only had enough tables/chairs for 160 guests! Anne at Absolute Rentals was a godsend! She was able to provide me with the needed extra tables and chairs, provided same day delivery and pickup, and also provided a 10% discount since we were first-time customers! HIGHLY recommend them, and would definitely use again!!!

Bill · Married on 10/24/2015

This was one of the easiest companies to do business with that I have ever dealt with. At least for our event, no funds were required until the delivery. I wanted to use a credit card, so we made payment the day before. Delivery was on time for a 20 x 30 tent, six tables and 48 chairs. Pick up was done promptly when they said they would be there. I was very happy with the service and Tamara was a great help. I would very much recommend to others.

Great service and products! I was worried about rain at our wedding and they had a last minute tint AND I was able to cancel a couple days before when the weather cleared up. Also got out chairs and a bench through them, very easy! I rented their cheapest while chair for our wedding and they looked great! I've also recently rented and table and their cheapest brown chair for thanksgiving, those chairs were a bit scratched up but they worked.

Heather · Married on 10/18/2014

Fantastic, organized, quality chair rental place.

Ashley · Married on 12/18/2010

Great products and an excellent value for the quality of what you get. The staff is also super helpful - we were very impressed!

Nicole · Married on 11/15/2014

They were great! I could change my order for their beautiful chairs up to a day before the delivery without an issue. They also gave a 10% discount for first time customers. I would use them again.

• Maggie

Maggie · Married on 10/16/2010

3.5

I rented all my tables and chairs for my wedding and reception from Absolute Rentals and it didn't break the bank. The vendor dropped off all the items a few days before the wedding so my family members and bridesmaids were in charge of setting them up the day of. Unfortunately, it seemed that the chairs were not cleaned from their prior rental and had a few "spots" which needed some tidying up. We were happy to do it though, considering the unbelievable deal we got on them! I would definitely recommend this vendor for brides on a budget (I got a 10% discount for using them for the first time). If you call, ask for Tamara, she was courteous and very willing to help!

Thanks Absolute for making my budget wedding beautiful!

• Jazzmun

Jazzmun · Married on 04/17/2010

4.2

We rented our dance floor. They were fast and great and pricing was average for SA.

Lauren · Married on 04/12/2008

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

We rented about 100 chairs for the ceremony. Were delivered on time and were fine, I guess - I didn't really sit in them. The only thing is they wouldn't set them up.