Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. Reviews

433 | Oak Forest, IL

433 Reviews for Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc.

Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. 1
Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. 2
Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. 3
Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. 4

Jenny · Married on 09/06/2015

Dan was amazing! He was on time, very professional and even helped set my veil before I walked down the aisle. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Katie · Married on 09/05/2015

Dan Baxter and his team at Absolute Dream Limosines were so awesome. We were looking for a trolley for 18 people that was clean, had air conditioning and the chance for us to play our own music. Dan provided all of that and then some for us on 9/5/15. Dan provides alcohol during our transportation, rolled out the red carpet and went above and beyond. He was ridiculously easy to work with - sending us all of our receipts and paperwork in a timely manner, including following up with us a few weeks before the wedding to ensure we were all set to go. In addition to all of this, he was friendly and professional, helping my bridesmaids and me in and out of the trolley throughout the day. I can't thank him enough for being so reliable and making our wedding day so easy. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is getting married.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Catrina · Married on 08/29/2015

We could not have been happier with Absolute Dream. Dan was extremely quick with responding to questions - both before we booked as well as after. Eric was our chauffeur the day of our wedding and he was UNBELIEVABLE in the best possible way. He treated me like a queen. He was kind and extremely thoughtful. Without being asked, and as if he read our minds, he brought us water bottles inside the church after the ceremony before we were taking pictures. Once we got outside of the church and greeted with bubbles, Eric had a red carpet leading to our limousine and the champagne ready to be popped. The limousine was perfect - extremely clean and beautifully decorated. I will not hesitate to recommend Absolute Dream - the experience really added to our wedding and made our day that much more special.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Paula · Married on 08/22/2015

Dan went way above and beyond as our wedding trolley driver! My husband and I along with our entire wedding party (18 people) noticed his exceptional service and his attention to detail. I couldn't have asked for a better guy to have as part of my wedding day! Thanks, Dan!

Sent on 09/07/2015

excellent company and service. would recommend to my friends.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Dan with Absolute Dream was more than we could have hoped for. As a wedding-specific driver, he knew the ins and outs and was incredibly helpful. He even had bottles of water in hand for myself and my husband as soon as we exited the church! In addition to the excellent service, the cost was reasonable. Thanks Dan!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Dan Baxter was awesome! He was waiting in the lobby of the church to congratulate us after we walked down the aisle with water bottles in hand. Our drive from church to reception got us there with plenty of time for pictures which is one of the most stressful parts of the wedding day.

Couldn't have asked for better service. Highly highly recommended!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Dan was so awesome!! He was there to help through every step of our wedding day! I would use him again in a heart beat for any occasion!

Sent on 09/04/2015

They were extremely professional and fun! The party bus was clean and a blast. We even had a champagne toast beforehand. I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/25/2015

The booking process was incredibly easy - all done online. Driver was very nice and patient while we were running a bit behind. He told us not to worry, that he was there to help us, etc. He offered to help everyone get in the limo with our dresses and everything. He knew exactly where he was going and took the best routes with very little traffic. Limo was very clean - didn't even have to think about worrying about my dress getting dirty. The AC worked great which was fantastic since it was a hot day. Limo had water and beer prestocked along with the champagne red carpet deal. Would recommend to any and everyone!

Sent on 08/05/2015

amy · Married on 07/25/2015

We used Absolute Dream Limo for our July wedding and highly recommend them. We choose a limo bus to keep our wedding bar both in style and cool during our big day. The planning was easy and flexible. Dan was our driver an a pleasure to work with. He was flexible, friendly and a safe driver. He was prompt, which is huge on the wedding day. The vehicle was spotless and beautiful! It was great to have real glasses for our champagne and pure luxury. We'd definitely work with them again.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Grace · Married on 07/18/2015

Dan was wonderful to work with! We rented the trolley for our wedding day and it was very beautiful! The trolley was white and incredibly well maintained! Also, the trolley was air conditioned, which was perfect for our July wedding. Dan was so considerate throughout the entire day and was so kind! Our wedding day was incredibly hot and after the ceremony at the church and before we were about to take pictures at the church, Dan came in and brought the entire wedding party waters to make sure that we were comfortable. He was always lending a helping hand throughout the entire day. He was very professional and always responded to all of our questions and request quickly throughout our entire wedding planning process. We highly recommend Absolute Dream Limousines for any of your transportation needs! You will be so pleased with your decision!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Colleen · Married on 07/17/2015

My husband and I used the wedding trolley from Absolute Dream Limousine. The trolley was new, air conditioned, and absolutely beautiful. The driver was extremely professional and reliable. We would absolutely recommend this company - they did a fantastic job on our wedding day!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Heather · Married on 07/17/2015

Amazing service! Highly recommended to anyone planning a wedding! Dan is great!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Rene · Married on 07/10/2015

We hired Absolute Dream Limousines, Trolley & Coach for transportation to and from the ceremony. Dan was fantastic and professional throughout our use of the Limousine. The limo itself was clean and nicely done for the occasion (wedding.) Part of our package also included a champagne toast with a red carpet entrance to our reception location (awesome.) I hope everyone chooses this company for their future event!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Edward · Married on 06/26/2015

It rained on our wedding day, but it went off without a hitch partially due to the limo service. The groomsmen and I were picked up from my parent's house and delivered to the church right on time. My wife and the bridesmaids were then picked up from the hotel where they got ready and the driver was early to pick them up. He patiently waited for the girls to finish getting ready and had them at the church 15 minutes before they were even scheduled to arrive. The driver helped the girls get into the church by holding an umbrella as each of them exited the party bus. After the wedding, there was champagne all the way around. The party bus had an auxiliary cord so my buddy cranked some tunes to prep us for the cocktail hour.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Alyssa · Married on 06/13/2015

I couldnt be happier with the quality of service we received on my wedding day with Absolute Dream! The wedding trolley was beautiful and clean, photographed stunningly and was perfect for our large bridal party. Our driver was prompt and flexible and dedicated to making sure the day went smoothly! I can't say enough good things about him! He was kind and professional and thought about little details like where the girls can put their bouquets so everyone could enjoy the day! If you are thinking about your wedding transportation stop looking and book them now.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Jaclyn · Married on 06/13/2015

The driver was very nice and punctual! The limo was stocked with everything we needed to make our ride enjoyable. We had the limo bus and it was super comfortable and cool (temperature and look). I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a limo service for their wedding!

Sent on 07/05/2015

Jacob · Married on 06/12/2015

Dan was great, polite on time, and very professional

Sent on 06/22/2015

Celeste · Married on 06/12/2015

Absolute Dream was extremely easy to work with and very professional! We booked a trolley for our wedding an event went off without a hitch! Dan was all over every detail and had everything just the way I wanted it. The trolley was breathtakingly beautiful! I would highly recommend to anyone needing transportation services!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Joseph · Married on 05/25/2015

Great very professional and clean

Sent on 06/01/2015

Fantastic experience! The driver was friendly and professional. The red carpet champagne toast was great! Had a great experience, highly recommended!

Sent on 06/02/2015

We used Absolute Dream for our wedding and immediately after for our honeymoon airport transporation. We were very satisfied with their services, every driver we had was very friendly and flexible when we made a few changes to our itinerary.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Craig · Married on 05/15/2015

We were told by a friend to look into absolute dream limousine for a wedding trolley, and we were not disappointed! Absolutely the best service, beautiful new trolley and very great price! We highly recommend this service for anyone in need of any type of transportation. Even on our wedding day, when plans changed slightly, this service was more than accommodating! A+ quality.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/08/2015

Great to deal with. Prompt to respond. Clean and modern vehicles. Wonderful staff.

Sent on 05/17/2015