Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. Reviews

433 | Oak Forest, IL

433 Reviews for Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc.

Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. 1
Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. 2
Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. 3
Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. 4

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

My parents recommended Absolute Dream Limos to my husband and I to use for our wedding. Dan was easy to communicate with and he responded in a timely manner. We used the white trolley for the wedding party and it was awesome! Eric, our driver, was friendly and fun. We also used a shuttle bus to transport guests from the hotel to the church, then from the church to the reception site, and back to the hotel after the reception. They were on time and our guests loved having that option instead of driving. We booked a town car to pick my husband and I up after the reception, and we were pleasantly surprised to see that Dan upgraded us to a limo to take us back the hotel. I highly recommend Absolute Dream for our wedding day; transportation was the least of our worries for the day because we knew Dan would take care of us and he definitely did!!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Tricia · Married on 09/09/2016

Gorgeous trolley!! Would definitely recommend to a friend

Sent on 09/20/2016

Kelly · Married on 08/27/2016

Our party bus was perfect! He was 20 minutes early to pick us up, helpful loading our things onto the limo bus and very kind the entire 5 hours we had the party bus. Reservation was easy and quick. The limo bus was clean and updated, and I liked you can plug your own Iphone into the bus to play your own music and have full control over that. We had a great experience for our wedding!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2016

The picture of the wedding trolley does not do it justice! In real life, it is way more AWESOME! Exactly what we were expecting with excellent service to boot! I would recommend Dan and this company to anyone!! :)

Sent on 09/08/2016

Tom · Married on 08/20/2016

Easily has the best trolley in Chicagoland. Dan was extremely fun and made our day special with a red carpet entry and champagne toast. Best decision I made.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Carl · Married on 08/19/2016

My wife and I got married on August 19, 2016 and we rented the white wedding trolley to transport the bridal party to the ceremony and from the ceremony to the reception venue. I can't say enough about how pleased we both were with the service we received and how nice the trolley was. We never had to wait even 1 minute for the trolley to arrive it actually was there few minutes prior to times we requested and everything was very clean and comfortable. The air conditioning worked very well so if having a summer wedding then won't have anything to worry about from the heat while your on the trolley at least. We also used Absolute Dream Limousine for our transport to and from the airport for our honeymoon and again everything went very smoothly and had very prompt and friendly service from the driver. I would definitely recommend Absolute Dream Limousine to anyone looking to set up transportation for their wedding or for airport pick ups and drop offs.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Katy · Married on 08/06/2016

Absolute Dream Limousines is a great company to work with. Dan was very helpful and quick to respond to emails. The limo was on time for the wedding to pick both the guys and girls up. The red carpet was great! I would recommend this company to others in the future.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Samantha · Married on 07/16/2016

I was on the hunt for a white trolley and this was the only company that had one! Dan was so easy to work with we booked and paid the deposit the day we saw it! The day of our driver also named Dan was amazing! He had such a great personality and He helped keep everthing on schedule and the champagne toast when we walked out of the church made everything so much more romantic and classic. He also was ready with waters for us at any point. We could not be more grateful. We recommend them to anyone we know looking for a trolley or limo! We will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Nicolette · Married on 07/15/2016

When booking this limo, we met with the owner, Dan. Dan was very professional, flexible, and responsive to all of my questions. James was our driver. He was one of the kindest men I have ever met! He constantly made sure all my needs were met (I was the bride). James even arrived to my house an hour before pickup time just to make he had the right address. He even had a surprise champagne toast waiting for us outside of the church! The party bus came fully stocked and was extremely clean. I would highly recommend this limo company!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Lynn · Married on 07/09/2016

We used the 27 passenger bus and could not have been any happier. Everything was clean and spotless. Definitely worth the price we paid for the service. Could not have asked for a better limo company for our wedding day!!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

We loved working with Dan from Absolute Dream Limousine. We rented a trolley for our July wedding and it was absolutely wonderful. Dan was on time to pick us up and was very professional. He was so attentive to our needs as well. My favorite moment was when my husband and I walked out of the church after the wedding and Dan handed us cold bottles of water...so thoughtful! I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Dan · Married on 07/02/2016

Great company and customer service...the night before our wedding the company had an emergency and gave us a courtesy call. They quickly adapted and even gave us a free upgrade. Everything went perfect and as planned.

Sent on 07/17/2016

The trolley was great! Solo cups and ice provided in built-in cooler. Cable for iphone so we could play our own music. Hot summer day and the trolley was air conditioned, which helped a lot! Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2016

Ali · Married on 06/24/2016

Dan was very friendly! We used the trolley for our wedding. We were driven around before the ceremony for pictures, and after the ceremony to the reception. They even offer a shuttle service after the reception and you do not pay for the down time between the start of the reception to the time you want the shuttle. After the ceremony Dan personally came in and gave us water. Once we were ready to leave the ceremony there was a champagne toast that the company provided. Amazing company! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2016
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/18/2016

Dan and Absolute Dream did a phenomenal job ensuring everything went smooth on our wedding day. He was patient with me when I changed the itinerary several times and he ensured an on time, quality overall experience with a fun and welcoming driver! Thanks Absolute Dream! I would highly recommend to any bride in the Chicagoland area!!

Sent on 07/08/2016
  • Jennie H.

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

James was our driver and he was amazing!!! Our wedding was on a 95 degree day and humid! He kept the a/c cranked for us. He kept me in the limo until my outdoor ceremony was ready for me and he helped me to and from the car. When I insisted on getting out he shaded me with an umbrella. He even stood in a puddle so I wouldn't ruin my train! I don't have enough great things to say!!! He was early to pick us up from the hotel, he let us finish our drinks in the limo when we arrived to the reception, & he checked the limo to make sure we didn't leave anything behind. Definitely would recommend!!!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Our driver James came a half hour early to make sure he found the right place. When the groom forgot something at home James turned the bus around willingly and was nothing but a gentleman the entire ride. We were so surprised when we walked out of the ceremony and James popped champagne for us before we entered the bus. Would recommend to anybody.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Rebecca · Married on 05/21/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Dan for our white trolley and a shuttle bus services. We were beyond pleased with his responsiveness, the service and overall the entire experience! He was great about making random/unscheduled stops, cleaning up after every stop and making sure that we were all satisfied. We now have some absolutely amazing pictures of our bridal party having the time of our lives on that trolley. The shuttle bus driver was also absolutely amazing! He was very calming when he saw that I was about to walk down the aisle. He came and brought me water. We had many compliments from the guests that were kindly greeted before boarding the shuttle. Overall, we could not have picked a better transportation service for our wedding day. Simply unforgettable!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Tiffanie · Married on 05/13/2016

We used absolute dream for our wedding one week ago and had a great experience! Dan showed up on time as scheduled and had our limo ready to go. The limo was super clean inside and stock with drinks and champagne. It rained on our wedding and he came ready with umbrellas. He was also very helpful assisting me with the train on my dress as I got on and off the limo. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Dina · Married on 05/07/2016

Wonderful service! Our driver, Dan I believe, was great!! So professional, on time & a pleasure to work with. The white trolley is beautiful, definitely the best around!

Sent on 06/29/2016

I absolutely recommend Absolute Dream! They were prompt in all of our email correspondence as well as with arrival/drop off times on the wedding day. The service was incredible! Everyone loved our driver, Dan! He was so helpful with assisting us on and off the limo with umbrellas (it rained all day). He also helped ease the nerves with his great sense of humor! I could not be happier with our choice of limo companies!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Jen · Married on 04/29/2016

We had used the party bus for our wedding. I would recommend Absolute Dream Limousine to everyone! Very professional, the bus was clean, on time to every location, everything was perfect! They have so many cars to choose from, limo, party bus, shuttle even a trolley! Dan was our driver for the day and he was great. He even gave us good advice all throughout the day. Definitely will be calling them when I am in need of a limo. Thank you again!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Dan's Limosine was great and was a recommendation from a friend whose wedding I stood up in. There was a communication mix up the day of our wedding regarding payment, but Dan called first thing in the morning to clarify and apologize for any miscommunication. Very professional, understanding, and flexible.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Katie · Married on 03/26/2016

Dan @ Absolute Dream was really great. He gave an exceptional deal for the quality of the bus we used for our wedding, and everything went flawlessly. He was on time, professional, and a lot of fun to work with!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Peggy · Married on 03/19/2016

Dan was amazing to work with. He was on-time, the trolley was beautiful, he was very friendly, and gave us a great suggestion for a place to stop and take photos. He thought of absolutely everything and was really flexible and helpful in making everything run smoothly! We'd definitely recommend him and would use his services again in the future.

Sent on 04/01/2016