Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. Reviews

423 | Oak Forest, IL

423 Reviews for Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc.

423 Absolute Dream Limousines, Inc. Reviews

Gina · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolute Dream Limousine was a DREAM to work with!!! Booking with Dan was so easy, and the couple times I emailed with questions, he responded so quickly. On the wedding day, our driver was SO nice and professional. He showed up early to pick up the men and bring them to church as we had planned. After the ceremony, he came to us right outside the entrance of the church not even a minute after our best man told him we were ready to go.

The limo itself (we had the 29-person limo party bus) was AMAZING!!! Awesome lighting and sound system with so many options – radio, Bluetooth, plug in your device, etc. The cooler on board was clutch and in the perfect location for making/handing out drinks. Since we didn’t do a first look, we had pictures at a park before heading to our reception. The driver was so patient while we took awhile to do pictures. He also asked if we wanted to do our champagne toast there since we had been on a busy street outside of the church. I’m so glad he asked and set it up for us there because in all the chaos of the day, I had forgotten! It was awesome and we got some great pictures from it!

Another thing that stands out about Absolute Dream Limousine is, from what I can tell, they’re the only company around who puts in writing that barring an act of God they will absolutely not switch your vehicle on you at the last minute!! I read horror stories in the reviews of other companies who still had mostly 4/5 stars about poor couples who had their limo bus switched to a tiny gross shuttle that couldn’t even fit everyone at the last minute. With Absolute Dream Limousine you don’t have to worry about that!!! Trust me, in all the chaos of the days leading up to your wedding and your wedding day itself, you don’t want to have that worry in the back of your mind.

Book with Absolute Dream Limousine!!! You’ll have confidence that you’ll have a great vehicle, a professional driver, and a great ride from your ceremony to reception!!!

Sabrina · Married on 09/02/2018

Dan Baxter is the absolute best! I planned transportation about a year in advance (simply because I wanted to get a lot of my wedding planning out of the way) and a few months before the wedding I wanted to make some changes and Dan was so patient with me and quick to respond. We used the trolley to the wedding venue and it was clean, air conditioned, and simply beautiful. The wonderful driver also presented us with a bottle of champagne! At the end of the night we used their party bus and it was so much fun! The bus was also clean, air conditioned, and helped us continue the party all the way back at the hotel. I loved working with Dan as he was professional, organized, and super flexible.

Miranda · Married on 08/11/2018

Absolute Dream Limousine REALLY made our day special. Our wedding party was a total of 12, and the guys and gals didn't really know each other. But after our time together rocking out to cool tunes and awesome lights on the party bus, everyone was alot more comfortable with each other. We had so much fun! Our wedding party did alot of work to help my hubby and I put in preparation for this day, and we really wanted to make sure they enjoyed themselves, and after our time on the party bus, we were 100% sure they were having a blast! Shout out to our driver James! He was super nice, and really made the day all the more special! The owner of the company, Dan, is also very easy to work with. A few months after signing our contract, we realized that we needed to cut down our time by a half hour (from 5 hours, to 4.5 hours), and they were perfectly fine with that, sent us an updated contract by email. Great communication, and very personable. We highly recommend Absolute Dream Limousine!

Eric · Married on 06/30/2018

Wanted to write a quick review on Absolute Dream- Dan Baxter and his team were nothing short of Amazing! Completely blown away by the service that was provided to my wife and I on our wedding. Dan was early for pick up to start the day and went above behind throughout our entire experience! If you are looking for a wedding trolley, please look no further than Absolute Dream. A quick story on why I will continue to use/recommend this company- Our wedding was in Chicago on Saturday June 30th.2018- with the heat index the temp outside was listed at 109 degrees- Immediately after our ceremony Dan was waiting outside the church with 2 perfectly chilled water bottles for myself and the bride. You just dont see that type of service from a lot of companies. Thanks so much Dan!!

Christina · Married on 12/16/2017

We used Absolute Dream Limousine for our December wedding and couldn't have been happier! The driver was very professional and showed up at all of our stops on time. The atmosphere on the party bus was super fun and we had a great time travelling from the church to the reception. Everything was clean and we got everything that was promised to us. Dan was super easy to work with when scheduling the logistics of the day. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Cassie · Married on 12/02/2017

Absolute Dream Limo was perfect! Dan was super easy to work with and made scheduling our day go smoothly. They were so accommodating and flexible as our schedule was changing between booking and the day-of. The 29passenger bus was clean, comfortable, and the perfect size for our 25 person group - complete with a stocked bar and even a champagne toast to kick off the bus party. Our driver was so friendly and knew exactly where we needed to be without any direction necessary. Everything went exactly as planned and everyone was where they needed to be right on-time. All in all, we were able to sit back and enjoy the ride knowing our schedule was in good hands.

Alessandra · Married on 11/18/2017

We used ADLSS for our wedding (11/18/17) and were extremely pleased with the experience from start to finish. Dan was helpful and accommodating from our first interaction, and we felt comfortable with him as a vendor that everything would be taken care of. We booked a 14 passenger limo bus for a bridal party of 8 and 2 photographers. It was the perfect amount of space, and the vehicle was clean, well maintained, and the included champagne was a nice touch. Our driver was excellent: courteous, funny, and he did a great job of getting us from location to location, including a request to take a specific route to get to one of our locations. We would highly recommend booking wedding transportation with this professional, responsive company.

Caitlin · Married on 10/21/2017

We used ADLSS for our wedding (10/21/17) and we couldn't be any happier. I worked with Dan and he was very accommodating. I highly suggest you request Erik for your driver. Erik was amazing!! After the ceremony, he brought waters into the church for my husband and I. He took pictures for us, danced, and had no problem with a last minute stop that we wanted to make. Our wedding party was blown away by the service and we had so many compliments. The trolley was beautiful (I loved that it was white). Side note, make sure you bring your own AUX cord if you want to play music. Do yourself a favor and book Absolute Dream!!!

Regina · Married on 10/13/2017

Absolute Dream Limo was a pleasure to work with. I was in contact with Dan for the planning process, and he was great about answering my questions, especially about our timeline for the day. He really helped us to make a realistic timeline to get where we needed to. Our driver was Fred, and he was excellent. He was on time, super nice, and able to get us where we needed to be on a strict timeline in Chicago traffic on a Friday afternoon. The limo was clean and the perfect size for our bridal party. I would definitely recommend them and use them again in the future!

joanna · Married on 09/30/2017

We had the white trolley for our wedding and it was AMAZING! Such a beautiful and unique way to travel on your wedding day. We had a lot of fun drinking champagne on the trolley. Our attendant was on time and was very nice. I have no complaints!

John · Married on 07/29/2017

Dan was easy to work with and was a lifesaver during the wedding process. One of the guests on the trolley lost a phone and Dan was able to locate and quickly ship the phone. He is always willing to go the extra mile to help the customer.

Anna · Married on 07/15/2017

Absolute dream limousine is an excellent vendor. The owner, Dan is so professional and made sure everything was correct the day of the wedding. The driver, Dan, was a kind, professional that not only arrived a half hour early and waited for us, but was so kind and helpful and made sure everything was perfect. I will forever remember him. Thank you
    So much! Yes

Liz · Married on 06/30/2017

Everything was perfect! I cannot say enough about how great the overall experience was. Thank you !

Ann · Married on 06/24/2017

We really enjoyed having Absolute Dream as our limo company for our wedding. Our driver was excellent and did a great job getting us to each of the places we needed to be.

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2017

Fantastic service! Our driver was so good to us! He brought waters in to the church for the bridal party before our ceremony and rolled out a red carpet for us to walk back onto the limo after the ceremony. He was so nice and easy going. We would highly recommend them to any other bride and groom!

K · Married on 06/10/2017

Dan Was fantastic! He was prompt to picking us up at my parents house to bring us to the church. When the ceremony was over he was the first to meet us and provided my husband and I with water. After waiting for us to finish pictures he had a red carpet rolled out waiting for us to get on the trolley. When we were on the trolley Dan had a bottle of champagne for my husband and I. There was also plenty of other drinks for the rest of the bridal party. Since we were not going to far from the church the reception, Dan drove us around Oak Forest, while we played any kind of music that we wanted. He was extremely professional and I would recommend Dan and his company. Thank you So much Dan and Absolute Dream Limousine, Trolley & Coach!

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

We had a great experience using Absolute Dream Limo for our wedding. Our driver Dan was a delight and had a bottle of champagne for us waiting after our ceremony! The trolley itself was spacious, clean, air conditioned, and even had cup holders! We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Absolute Dream.

Alina · Married on 06/03/2017

I hired this trolley because of it's size (we had a large bridal party, and couldn't fit in a limo) but also because it was air-conditioned, a must for our spring/summer wedding. But they absolutely exceeded ALL of my expectations. My bridal party said it was the best part of the entire day... we didn't even want to get off the trolley to go to the reception!!! Dan is amazing, and you would be crazy to go with anyone else.

Paula · Married on 05/28/2017

Dan was wonderful! He was extremely helpful and made the whole experience the best time ever! I would recommend to anyone to get the White Wedding Trolley for their wedding!

• W

Wendy · Married on 05/27/2017

The bride, groom and wedding party were all thrilled with the Trolley. All the wedding guests thought it was delightful! A true winner!!!! Thank you for adding such a fun and lovely dimension to a wonderful wedding!! And thank you for being so responsive and perfectly professional. It was a joy working with you.

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

Because we were not sure about the weather we had multiple different places we might go for pictures. They were very accommodating with where we did decide to go even though that was not our original plan. They were great to work with!

Kristin · Married on 05/20/2017

There were absolutely no problems with this service. Dan was a pleasure to work with. He kept in contact with us the entire time. Our driver was early the day of the wedding and was a super friendly and genuine person.

Haley · Married on 05/18/2017

Our driver made our day so special! Everyone loved it, and it was great for pictures!

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/13/2017

James was our driver and he was absolutely perfect! He arrived on time even when we weren't and he never complained. He was courteous the entire time and made the day that much more special for us! Thank you for such a great experience on our wedding day! -Kaitlyn and Rory Hogancamp