Absolute Dream Limo, Trolley & Coach Service Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Tracey W. Getting married on 05/08/2022

Outstanding!

We had amazing service all day long! Dan was extremely flexible to work with when booking, and communication/responsiveness was very quick!
  • Katie
    Katie Getting married on 04/12/2022
    Dan @ Absolute Dream was really great. He gave an exceptional deal for the quality of the bus we used for our wedding, and everything went flawlessly. He was on time, professional, and a lot of fun to work with!
  • Luz
    Luz Married on 09/04/2021

AMAZING! Trolley over limo anyday

As soon as I started planning my wedding, I knew I wanted to book a trolley instead of the traditional stretch limo. We booked the trolley early on in 2020, before COVID hit. The manager of the company was not only flexible in rebooking our date, but provided reassurance that we would be recieving the best service once our new date came around. They were very responsive and provided us with updates along the way. On our wedding day, the trolly arrived early and we were able to take plenty of pictures. The driver and security guard were amazing! The actual bus was clean, fast, and had the option to open the windows. It was also well stocked with drinks and a large cooler. Do not hesitate to book them for your wedding event!
  • Linda
    Linda S. Married on 08/21/2021

Professionalism to the max!

I cannot say enough good things about Dan Baxter and his staff for being a part of one of the most memorable days of my life. A friend/coworker of mine highly recommended Dan and Absolute Dream Limousines for my wedding. We booked the 23 passenger limo party bus and it was seriously so clean and comfortable, my whole bridal party was impressed! thank you again and I promise you won't find a better company to use on the most important occasion of your life!
  • Emma
    Emma S. Married on 07/23/2021

An Absolute Dream!

We found Absolute Dream through our wedding planner, Blair. We were so happy with their promptness throughout the day. The trolley was fun, and we enjoyed the champagne toast after the ceremony. The trolley picked us up after a long night of dancing and brought us back to the hotel without a hitch. Thank you so much for making our day special! We loved every minute of our day!
    Amy M. Married on 06/03/2021

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! No need to look further!

100% hands down would recommend Dan and Absolute Dream! Dan was beyond helpful with coordinating the correct vehicle, was patient and continued to update the contract (changed locations and time requested) without hesitation. Was beyond accommodating for our entire bridal party and followed the contract exactly- no issues with timing or locations! It was AWESOME to walk out of the church to see the red carpet with bottle of champagne set up for us as we got on the bus with the "Just Married" sign; and the complimentary beer and water was an awesome touch! And to top it off, Absolute Dream was the most affordable and had the most perks of any other company! 10/10 would use again- HIGHLY recommend! Thank you so much Dan!
  • Katheryn
    Katheryn M. Married on 12/19/2020

Dan was great to work with!

Dan was super fast to respond and was awesome to work with especially through 2 postponements due to covid. His website is right - he has the lowest price - I researched a ton of trolley companies to get the best price. The white trolley was beautiful and made for awesome pictures. Dan’s level of service was above and beyond. I would absolutely recommend Dan and Absolute Dream Limousine!
    Napthaly G. Married on 10/24/2020

Exceptional, You won't be disappointed.

Getting married is stressful and getting married during a pandemic is even more stressful, but Dan at Absolute Dream was amazing. He was so flexible and worked with me and my wedding coordinator up to the day of the wedding. There were so many last minute changes due to new regulations that I wasn't sure if the wedding itself was going to happen the week of, but luckily to Dan and the rest of my vendors we were able to get married. Thank you so much Dan for sticking by us and driving us around town. I'm so grateful we chose Absolute Dream Limousine.
  • Karilyn
    Karilyn F. Married on 09/26/2020

Couldn't have asked for better!

My husband and I booked Absolute Dream Limo for our wedding in September. It was a very positive experience from our very first meeting with Dan. We ended booking the ultimate wedding package with the white wedding trolley. The trolley was extremely clean and very well maintained. Dan, was not only friendly but truly went above and beyond for us. From picking up a specific kind of beer to holding my bouquet so that I wouldn't trip on my dress getting into and out of the trolley. We could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you for making our special day that much better! You will not regret booking this company and we plan to use them again in the future!
  • Kayla
    Kayla P. Married on 09/05/2020

Best Wedding Trolley Bus!

My husband and I booked Absolute Dream Limousine for our wedding in September 2020 and we couldn't have been happier! The company was extremely responsive and very thoughtful. The staff was flexible on the day of our wedding and the trolley was very clean. Thank you for making our special day that much better! We would recommend this company to anyone!
  • Brie
    Brie L. Married on 03/07/2020

Great trolley service!

Absolute Dream Limousine was an "absolute dream!" Dan was very pleasant and easy to work with. The process was extremely easy to book, and Dan showed up punctual and professional. We loved the atmosphere and the white trolley accommodated all 20+ of us. We highly recommend them, especially for their affordable rates and friendly staff!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 11/02/2019

11/2/2019 Wedding

Absolute Dream was great! They were responsive to emails. The driver was super nice and flexible the day of our wedding.
  • Justine
    Justine Married on 10/19/2019

Great experience and so clean!

We rented the 23 passenger party bus for our wedding and WOW it was gorgeous and so so clean! The bus driver was on time and a great driver! They provide you with a red carpet and champagne experience which was awesome! Very impressed and will definitely be using them again for future events :)
  • JULIE
    Julie C. Married on 10/04/2019

Fantastic Service and Experience!

It was a fantastic experience. They arrived early and stayed a later than was originally planned. The whole experience exceeded our expectations. The Trolley we booked worked perfectly transporting the bridal party to photos and to the venue. I can't say enough about the experience for my son's wedding in October.
  • Lori
    Lori Married on 09/14/2019

Loved the White Trolley! :)

We booked Absolute Dream Limo for our Sept 14, 2019 wedding! Best decision we ever made! We booked the 28 passenger white trolley -- it was gorgeous, very clean and the driver was punctual and just fantastic and kind! Our bridal party loved every minute of it! I thought it was very sophisticated and elegant!!
    Thanks again for your assistance!
    Lori & Tim

Absolute Dream Limo, Trolley & Coach Service's reply:

Lori and Tim,
    Congratulations again!!! I passed on your kind words to your chauffeur Melinda. Please let me know if we can ever be of service.

Dan
    Samantha Married on 06/21/2019

Would recommend!

We had a great experience with Dan from Absolute Dream for our wedding on June 21st. They were very professional and responsive to my emails. They were also the most competitively priced!
    Jamie Married on 06/15/2019

Great service!

Had a blast with James (our driver) on the day of the wedding!! He was amazing and Dans responsiveness throughout the booking process made everything super easy. Highly recommend!
  • Deirdre
    Deirdre R. Married on 03/16/2019

The name says it all!

WOW. Not to be too punny, but Absolute Dream Limousine was an absolute DREAM to work with. From the moment I booked with Dan, he was upfront in pricing and was in constant communication regarding our travel plans for the day. We rented the white trolley, and it was absolutely stunning. Our bridal party had a blast playing tunes and dancing as we were on our way to the church, and more so as we were taking photos. What made Absolute Dream a cut above the rest, though, was Dan's commitment to making sure that our day was perfect. He arrived half an hour early, and was joking with our entire bridal party and keeping us at ease. He even stood in the back of the church with me before walking down the aisle and held my bouquet for me so my arms wouldn't get tired - something I never would have dreamed he would do! Dan had a bottle of champagne and a red carpet ready for us when our church photos were over, and honestly enhanced our entire photo taking process. We were even able to drop off extra beer and White Claw the week of and he kept it chilled for us! He is a real class act. Thank you for everything!!!
    Robin Z. Married on 03/16/2019

Party and Professionalism

Absolute Dream Limo's has been the go-to company for so many of my friends and family members over the years. Couldn't ask for a better company to help you on your special day.
  • Gina
    Gina Married on 09/08/2018
    Absolute Dream Limousine was a DREAM to work with!!! Booking with Dan was so easy, and the couple times I emailed with questions, he responded so quickly. On the wedding day, our driver was SO nice and professional. He showed up early to pick up the men and bring them to church as we had planned. After the ceremony, he came to us right outside the entrance of the church not even a minute after our best man told him we were ready to go.

The limo itself (we had the 29-person limo party bus) was AMAZING!!! Awesome lighting and sound system with so many options – radio, Bluetooth, plug in your device, etc. The cooler on board was clutch and in the perfect location for making/handing out drinks. Since we didn’t do a first look, we had pictures at a park before heading to our reception. The driver was so patient while we took awhile to do pictures. He also asked if we wanted to do our champagne toast there since we had been on a busy street outside of the church. I’m so glad he asked and set it up for us there because in all the chaos of the day, I had forgotten! It was awesome and we got some great pictures from it!

Another thing that stands out about Absolute Dream Limousine is, from what I can tell, they’re the only company around who puts in writing that barring an act of God they will absolutely not switch your vehicle on you at the last minute!! I read horror stories in the reviews of other companies who still had mostly 4/5 stars about poor couples who had their limo bus switched to a tiny gross shuttle that couldn’t even fit everyone at the last minute. With Absolute Dream Limousine you don’t have to worry about that!!! Trust me, in all the chaos of the days leading up to your wedding and your wedding day itself, you don’t want to have that worry in the back of your mind.

Book with Absolute Dream Limousine!!! You’ll have confidence that you’ll have a great vehicle, a professional driver, and a great ride from your ceremony to reception!!!
    Sabrina Married on 09/02/2018
    Dan Baxter is the absolute best! I planned transportation about a year in advance (simply because I wanted to get a lot of my wedding planning out of the way) and a few months before the wedding I wanted to make some changes and Dan was so patient with me and quick to respond. We used the trolley to the wedding venue and it was clean, air conditioned, and simply beautiful. The wonderful driver also presented us with a bottle of champagne! At the end of the night we used their party bus and it was so much fun! The bus was also clean, air conditioned, and helped us continue the party all the way back at the hotel. I loved working with Dan as he was professional, organized, and super flexible.
    Miranda Married on 08/11/2018
    Absolute Dream Limousine REALLY made our day special. Our wedding party was a total of 12, and the guys and gals didn't really know each other. But after our time together rocking out to cool tunes and awesome lights on the party bus, everyone was alot more comfortable with each other. We had so much fun! Our wedding party did alot of work to help my hubby and I put in preparation for this day, and we really wanted to make sure they enjoyed themselves, and after our time on the party bus, we were 100% sure they were having a blast! Shout out to our driver James! He was super nice, and really made the day all the more special! The owner of the company, Dan, is also very easy to work with. A few months after signing our contract, we realized that we needed to cut down our time by a half hour (from 5 hours, to 4.5 hours), and they were perfectly fine with that, sent us an updated contract by email. Great communication, and very personable. We highly recommend Absolute Dream Limousine!
    Eric Married on 06/30/2018
    Wanted to write a quick review on Absolute Dream- Dan Baxter and his team were nothing short of Amazing! Completely blown away by the service that was provided to my wife and I on our wedding. Dan was early for pick up to start the day and went above behind throughout our entire experience! If you are looking for a wedding trolley, please look no further than Absolute Dream. A quick story on why I will continue to use/recommend this company- Our wedding was in Chicago on Saturday June 30th.2018- with the heat index the temp outside was listed at 109 degrees- Immediately after our ceremony Dan was waiting outside the church with 2 perfectly chilled water bottles for myself and the bride. You just dont see that type of service from a lot of companies. Thanks so much Dan!!
    Christina Married on 12/16/2017
    We used Absolute Dream Limousine for our December wedding and couldn't have been happier! The driver was very professional and showed up at all of our stops on time. The atmosphere on the party bus was super fun and we had a great time travelling from the church to the reception. Everything was clean and we got everything that was promised to us. Dan was super easy to work with when scheduling the logistics of the day. I would highly recommend this vendor!
    Cassie Married on 12/02/2017
    Absolute Dream Limo was perfect! Dan was super easy to work with and made scheduling our day go smoothly. They were so accommodating and flexible as our schedule was changing between booking and the day-of. The 29passenger bus was clean, comfortable, and the perfect size for our 25 person group - complete with a stocked bar and even a champagne toast to kick off the bus party. Our driver was so friendly and knew exactly where we needed to be without any direction necessary. Everything went exactly as planned and everyone was where they needed to be right on-time. All in all, we were able to sit back and enjoy the ride knowing our schedule was in good hands.