Abigail Malone Reviews

3 | Knoxville, TN

3 Reviews for Abigail Malone

Lydia · Married on 04/22/2017

Abby photographed our engagement pictures, wedding, and my bridal portraits. The pictures are absolutely stunning. I want to frame every single one of them and put them on all the walls in our home. She was a pleasure to work with and very professional. She has a great eye for what she does, and she knew how to get the shots she wanted. The results are beautiful pictures that we will cherish forever. On the day of the wedding, she was a true professional. She kept us on schedule before the wedding while still getting all of the pre-wedding shots that we wanted. She managed to be around to get beautiful pictures while blending in with the background, which allowed us to just fully enjoy our day knowing that she was getting beautiful pictures that would help us fully relive and remember such a beautiful day.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Katherine · Married on 10/22/2016

THE BEST INVESTMENT I MADE FOR MY WEDDING. There are no words to describe how blessed I feel to have had Abby as my wedding photographer. My husband, Jordan, and I used Abby for our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, our actual wedding day, and more. She went above and beyond with amazing timeliness to her work, unique detailing, and professional equipment, great locations for shoots, and matching my personality. She is truly one of the easiest people to connect with and has one of the most kind spirits. I consider her a dear friend now, and can't wait for the many more seasons of our life she will photograph.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Hillary · Married on 06/19/2015

Abby was more than I could have asked for!
    She customized my package and even included an engagement session. I chose Abby because of the amazing job she does at touching up the photos. And then I met her, she is so personal and relaxed. I was worried she would not give us much direction and expect us to just "look good", but Abby helped to direct us in getting the best pictures possible. She was efficient and fun! She even came back to my wedding after her paid time was finished because we had forgotten to take a photo of the wedding party! She told me she had already gotten home and told her husband she had forgotten that photo and imagine my surprise when I saw her back at my reception! That's quality and trust you can't find in many photographers!

Sent on 07/23/2015