Abigail Grey Photography Reviews

Abigail Grey Photography 5
Abigail Grey Photography 6
Abigail Grey Photography 7

Maggie · Getting married on 12/01/2023

Best photographer you could ask for

I can't say enough good things about Abby! She's extremely talented, flexible, easygoing, and fun! We had to reschedule our engagement shoot due to bad weather and she was really great at accommodating the changes. My fiance, who has never met her prior to our engagement shoot, felt very comfortable within minutes of meeting her the day of. She made us very relaxed during the shoot and she's very clear with her instructions. Also, we really appreciated the fact that she was willing to listen and try to really flesh out the ideas we had shared with her in the pictures. If you're looking for someone to take engagement pictures, wedding pictures, or any kind of pictures, do yourself a favor and reach out to Abby. When you get your pictures back from her, I assure you, you won't be able to stop looking at them!

Sent on 12/07/2018

James · Married on 05/24/2019

Abi did an incredible job capturing Delaney and I, and we are beyond stoked on the images. Being a photographer myself, it was super important to find someone we could relate to and vibe well with. Abi went above and beyond our expectations and captured images that truly show the love Delaney and I have for one another. We are pumped on the pictures and can not wait to work with her again!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Abigail Grey Photography 26
    Abigail Grey Photography 27
    Abigail Grey Photography 28

Abigail Grey Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this, Reed! :)

Nicole Arnold · Married on 01/19/2019

Truly Amazing Photographer

Abby is a very unique talent. She could make a pile of mud a work of art. In fact, our wedding day was fairly muddy/snowy, in the middle of January, and she made it look like a winter wonderland. The light was hiding but she found it in every. single. picture. Plus, the indoor shots are just as beautiful as the outdoor shots. Her vision and direction to us and our bridal party made for emotional and joyful pictures. One of the most striking qualities in Abigail was her desire to know us as a couple. Through conversations, coffee, emails and questionnaires, Abby took the time to get to know our vision for the day and our relationship with each other. She made us feel so comfortable with her, when we previously had felt very camera shy. She is a true joy to work with and we couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Lexi and Jonathan · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing!!!

Abby is an absolutely amazing photographer! She does an incredible job of capturing the precious and natural moments of your big day! She is so professional while at the same time cares about her clients!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Kristy Noblin · Married on 11/04/2018

Num E Nums Bakery

I had the pleasure of working with Abigail Grey Photography on a wedding. Their work is beautiful. Abigail is very professional and super sweet to work with. I cannot wait to collaborate in the future. I highly recommend.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Sarah Withers · Married on 10/07/2018

Talented & Authentic Photographer!

Abby was very professional, prompt, and talented. She has a disarming and fun personality that put me at ease both in our meetings beforehand and during the event (in fact, one of my favorite memories of the wedding was Abby hiking around the reception venue with me and my husband capturing pictures of us!). She shot my whole wedding by herself and was efficient and thoughtful with the shots she captured. Her pictures have a great balance between artsy and functional. I also really appreciate her heart for what she does and her desire to do her work authentically and passionately. We have gotten sooo many compliments on the wedding pictures and some especially noting how well she captured the event and the "feel" of both me and my husband and the wedding itself. She will not disappoint!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Timothy · Married on 09/08/2018

Abby was more than a photograhpher. She was a bulb of energy, an understanding problem solver, and a joy to share our day with. Her quality of work not only shows in her photos, but her ability to make everyone feel comfortable, confident, and loved on the biggest of days. Abby was our first and only choice to shoot our wedding, and we couldn’t have been happier to share so many special moments with this wonderful Human. Thank you Abby!

Abigail Grey Photography's reply:

Thanks Timothy! Y'alls wedding was an amazing day. Thanks for these kind words.

Kathy · Married on 09/08/2018

Abby is the perfect amount of relatability and professionalism. She makes the extra effort to understand your story and wanting to capture/share it. I was overwhelmed with her support and comfortable presence on my wedding day! She has an eye for beauty and sees the little things. I’m am so thrilled she was our wedding photographer and she’s one of those people that you can’t help but love! She’s an incredible human AND talented photographer. You cannot go wrong working with her

Abigail Grey Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Kathy! So thankful for you!

Miranda · Married on 09/08/2018

A Wonderfully Creative Talent

Abigail Grey Photography is an immense and natural talent in the photography world. We worked with Abigail for the first time in September 2018, and we were blown away by her composed nature on the wedding day as well as the stunning ethereal quality of her images. Courteous, kind, and professional, Abigail is an amazing photographer, and any couple would be lucky to have her capture their love.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Abigail Grey Photography 29

Laura · Married on 06/23/2018

Abby is incredible: she is motivated, energetic, professional, and crazy talented. Not only did her photos perfectly capture our day and who we are, but she made the whole wedding planning process easier. She sent encouragement and calm leading up to our wedding day and took so much time to know us and listen to us. And as a result, our engagement and wedding photos were detailed and personal, perfectly capturing our homes, personalities, and our love for each other. Abby takes time to capture place and people so well. She was flexible and organized on our wedding day and so accommodating to our friends and families. I didn't have to worry one bit about her the whole day, she just took care of everything so I could focus on what was most important. Please gift yourself with booking Abby! You will not be disappointed!

Abigail Grey Photography 30
    Abigail Grey Photography 35
    Abigail Grey Photography 36
    Abigail Grey Photography 37

Abigail Grey Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Laura! :) I loved y'alls day so so much.

Annie Burriss · Married on 05/19/2018

The perfect pairing of professionalism and thoughtfulness

Holy smokes! I am just sitting here honored to write this review of this amazing woman! Abby is incredibly professional and personal- truly a rare combination. She went so above and beyond from the minute we began working with her. Our wedding day honestly wouldn’t have been the same without her, and I don’t think that’s something that many people can say about the person that photographed their wedding. She is thorough and detail oriented. Her desire to know details about your story, your family, your place, and your traditions makes her work so personal and important. She’s an artist with the kindest heart, and she works hard as an efficient and punctual photographer. She bring the party, the photos, and all the feels! BOOK HER NOW. You absolutely won’t be sorry.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/27/2018

Abigail was such a great photographer to work with. She worked with our timeframe, gave us great instructions and was such a warm person. She is easy going and makes you laugh! A must when you’re getting your picture taken. The best part about her is that she can capture the essence of the people she is documenting in a way that showcases her own style and theirs. An amazing talent. It was a privilege- thanks, Abigail!

Abigail Grey Photography 38

Abigail Grey Photography's reply:

Thanks Sarah! This means so much!

Kirsten · Married on 12/29/2017

We absolutely loved working with Abby, and were blown away by her shots! We looked at so many photographers, and while we knew she would be good when we hired her, we were even more amazed when we got the photos back- they were even better than we expected! I love the artistic aspect that she adds into her photos, they are so much more than just photos of a wedding- she knows how to turn the photos into a form of art and has so many unique and creative ideas for poses and locations for the shots. I also love the way she balances light in her photos- they really stand out from normal wedding photos.

In addition to being an amazing photographer, Abby is a great person to be around. She knew exactly what we should do, kept us moving quickly and was very directive in our shots, all while still being so relaxed and flexible. I was amazed by the way she scoped out the area ahead of time and found the perfect locations for amazing photos. For example, we got married at a ski resort, but there wasn't really snow on the ground. To my surprise, she had gone and found a spot covered in snow and ended up taking amazing photos of us that looked like we were in a winter wonderland. She has such a good eye, and yet is so gentle and light hearted in the way she suggests things.

Lastly, I was so amazed by Abby's professional business etiquette. She sent us photos the next day that were edited and beautiful so we could share a preview with friends and family. I was shocked at how amazing they looked and how quickly she was able to get us a few shots! We also loved the way she talked with us ahead of time and planned things well so that she knew exactly what we wanted going into the day.

I highly recommend Abby if you want wedding photos that stick out above the rest, and if you want a fun, well executed and relaxed wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Abigail Grey Photography 39
    Abigail Grey Photography 40
    Abigail Grey Photography 41
    Abigail Grey Photography 42
    Abigail Grey Photography 43
    Abigail Grey Photography 44

Abigail Grey Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much Kirsten! :) Love you both lots! Thanks for writing this.

Carol Ann · Married on 10/14/2017

I thought I was giving Abby an impossible task - taking wedding pictures of an interracial couple at midnight! And yet she made it not only possible, but captured some of the most breathtaking wedding photos I have ever seen! I may be biased since they are of my hubby and me, but being a wedding planner, I have seen quite a lot of wedding photos and met a lot of photographers and Abby will always be my #1 photography pick. Thanks again Abby for our beautiful engagement and wedding photos! Can't wait to use you again for all of our photography needs!!

Mackenzie · Married on 05/23/2015

Behind beautifully captured images, Abby’s genuine care and concern for sharing our story through these photographs grew evident. Her relational, easy going self made us feel at ease while she creatively and comfortably photographed us for our in-home session. While helpfully instructing us and encouraging us throughout the process, she respected our wishes if a pose was perhaps a little too “out there” for us and didn't make us feel uncomfortable for expressing our wishes in the slightest. She was organized and professional, but also incredibly kind and understanding. We’d recommend her talents to all - she’s gifted in her career as well as befriending folks. What a beautiful combination in a photographer - and now friend!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Abigail Grey Photography 45
    Abigail Grey Photography 46

Abigail Grey Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much Mackenzie! Spending time with y'all was a joy!

Cara · Married on 10/18/2014

Abby is easily one of the most talented photographers I've ever seen. (Watch out, Annie Leibowitz.) I've worked with Abby a number of times now. She shot my engagement photos and my wedding at the very beginning of her career. She has shot a number of of my friends' weddings (including one I was in), and most recently, she did an anniversary shoot of me and my husband out in San Francisco.

For starters, her work is just stunning. Abby has an eye like no one else. Most importantly for weddings, Abby shines brightest at candids. Her posed photos are gorgeous, but her candid shots will bring out the emotions. She has the rare talent of being able to capture a story in a single image.

Up next: Abby is insanely responsive. I have bombarded her with questions about our shoots and she always answers quickly and patiently. She's willing to bend over backwards to make the shoot work for her client, as well, which is rare amongst the photographer crowd. Additionally, outside of your posed shoot, you will not notice her at your wedding. She disappears, letting you have your perfect night without thinking one bit about the photography. 6 or so weeks later, she'll deliver the most insanely beautiful candids to you.

TL;DR: You will NOT regret hiring Abby. Not one bit. Everyone I know who's shot with her has ADORED working with her. The only drawback I can think of to hiring Abby is that she's not available to photodocument your whole life. (And the photos I've included are from our most recent shoot with her.)

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Abigail Grey Photography 47
    Abigail Grey Photography 48
    Abigail Grey Photography 49

Abigail Grey Photography's reply:

Cara! This has me in tears! Thank you!

Morgan · Married on 06/09/2018

Abby is such a fantastic photographer! The more distance we have from our wedding, the more thankful I am that we picked a photographer who is so good at capturing little precious moments, taking beautiful and interesting photos, and truly displaying our personalities and style. I really feel like the pictures portray US and what the day truly meant to us. On the actual wedding day, she was never pushy or intrusive -- I hardly noticed all the amazing photography she was doing :) And we absolutely love the candids she got as well as some beautiful "posed" shots (which felt candid, she made us so comfortable). We can't recommend her highly enough!!!

Abigail Grey Photography 50
    Abigail Grey Photography 51
    Abigail Grey Photography 52
    Abigail Grey Photography 53

Abigail Grey Photography's reply:

thank you SO much Morgan! Y'alls day was an absolute joy! Thanks for everything.