Aaron Meyers Photography Reviews

41 | Federal Way, WA

41 Reviews for Aaron Meyers Photography

• Andrew

Andrew Oberst · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Beautiful photos, and a wonderful experience

What a tremendous pleasure it was to work with Aaron and Diana as our wedding photographers. All aspects of this interaction were really positive and excellent; Aaron communicated with us quickly and extensively before the event, had a reasonable price, and didn’t try to nickel-and-dime us with extra fees for travel or equipment (unlike others we contacted.) On the day of the event he arrived promptly, and most importantly took gorgeous photos. We particularly appreciated his ideas and vision for our pictures; like most people we don’t regularly pose for photos, and Aaron not only put as at ease but also had clear and excellent ideas for poses and locations, and gave us great instructions and suggestions to get beautiful photos of the bride, couple, and wedding party. He has a great eye for composition, and also did an excellent job of working with kids and pets to get smiles out of everyone. He also stayed for much of the reception, and again took great pictures while remaining unobtrusive. He had a first batch of photos to us within hours. All in all, a really excellent experience; book him!

Sent on 07/14/2020
  • Tayla

Tayla Olsen · Getting married on 11/07/2020

If you need a photographer, look no further!!!!

Aaron was amazing! From initial booking to the event, Aaron was quick to reply, accommodating, and flexible. Like many couples, we had to change our plans due to COVID19 and he was able to work around our new schedule and he actually gave us a discount for our reduced booking time for the shorter/smaller event. We changed locations as well and in both case he never charged us for travel as many other photographers we spoke to would have.

In addition, Aaron had great vision for our photos, was great with kids and dogs, and was very professional the whole way through (wore a mask too without us asking!). He showed us a few photos as he went to help describe what he had in mind and it was great!

Finally, Aaron sent us 75 photos THAT NIGHT so we could have an initial batch to share with our friends and family that was unable to attend. The final photo upload was the next weekend and they looked amazing! We really couldn’t have picked a better photographer. I can’t recommend Aaron enough! If you are in need of a photographer for your event, look no further.

Sent on 08/03/2020

Bre · Getting married on 11/02/2020

Amazing experience!

I attended my boyfriends friends wedding and Aaron was there! He took some amazing pictures of everyone! He took some great candid photos and even took some pictures of people individually which was nice too! He is such a sweet guy too! He isn’t just in it for the money like a lot of wedding photographers are in it for! He genuinely likes to put a lot of thought and effort into the pictures he takes at the weddings! His candid shots are just amazing! He saw my boyfriend spin me around and wanted to make sure he got it, so he had us do it several times to get the perfect photo! Or my favorite was when my boyfriend carried me off the dance floor and Aaron caught that sweet shot! You won’t be disappointed with Aaron’s photos! I would hire him for my wedding in the future!

Sent on 05/24/2020

Patrick · Married on 11/02/2019

We hired Aaron for a photoshoot across WA. He was in contact within MINUTES of my first email, and was in constant contact even the day of the proposal. He toured the site days and a week before to get optimal shots, and helped make my proposal excellent. VERY happy, and will be flying him to NJ for our wedding!

Aaron Meyers Photography's reply:

Patrick and Regina, I’m so honor you trusted me to help make your proposal enjoyable. Even though Regina found out you hired a pro photographer we were able to throw he off the scent with starting “family / vacation photos”. We had a blast going through Mt Rainer with you too and we’re equally excited to fly to NJ for your wedding next year! Can’t wait for you to be our tour guide to check out NYC.

Christie Giglio · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful wedding photos

Aaron took my husbands friends wedding photos and they all came out so beautiful. Not only were his photos nice but he was such a friendly person that you would love to have at your wedding. Book him, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/25/2020
  • Dan

Dan Slenning · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Hollowedding Ever!!

Best ever!!! My lovely Wife and I were married on October 12th 2019, We were turned on to Aaron thru some friends of ours, he was very professional, on time, he captured our day better than we could of imagined!! If you get the chance to book Aaron Meyers you would not be disappointed, Big Thanks to you Aaron
    Dan & Tina

Sent on 10/20/2019

lauren · Married on 09/28/2019

Flexible and Inclusive

Aaron did a great job on our wedding and engagement photos. My husband and I are not comfortable having pictures taken of us, but Aaron really helped us relax and take some really awesome photos. I would hire him again if I had to do it all over. Not only did our photos turn out amazing, but he was able to capture great moments that really help you relive the day. He is very quick to respond and will answer any questions you have. He is also very responsive to taking any photos that might be out of the ordinary (like one of you riding a yak or trying to work in a ram that also doesn't like having it's photo taken). To top it all off, I got so many compliments from my guests on how awesome he was at the wedding. He showed them the photos he had just taken of them and interacted with everyone very well.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Hannah Doherty · Married on 09/15/2019

Amazing photos to capture our special day!

Aaron was an amazing photographer for my wedding on on 9/15 he was so much fun to work with and captured all of our amazing moments! He even got a picture of all 6 kids in my wedding smiling at once witch is hard work, he isn’t afraid to make funny sounds to get them to smile and laugh. He saved our day with his handy tide pen when my husband spilt red wine all down his white vest! We are so grateful for being able to book him. All of our photos are amazing!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Ben

Ben Zimmerman · Married on 08/04/2019

Hire this man!

Aaron did a phenomenal job with the photography at our wedding. His sense of humor got authentic smiles from everyone and he was great at letting us know when we could get a great shot by moving a few feet here or there. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 08/23/2019

Aaron Meyers Photography's reply:

Thank you Ben for the wonderful review! I can not thank you enough for putting your faith in us to capture your special day. I can not thank you enough.
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazzzzzzzing

Aaron and his fiancé made our wedding day dreams come true, we cannot thank them enough, it’s been 2 weeks and our guests are still telling us how awesome they were!

Sent on 08/17/2019

Aaron Meyers Photography's reply:

Samantha, thank you so much for the this! We work hard to connect with our clients and their guests to capture amazing photos of the entire day. I am glad we achieved our goal! Thank you again for putting your faith in us.
  • Casey

Casey Rich · Married on 07/20/2019

Utterly Grateful for Everything

Our time with Aaron and Diana has been the best experience we could ever have hoped for. Aaron's a natural. His photo composition is masterful, and he absolutely knows his way around a wedding. They are very efficient hitting all the usual shots, and it really frees them up to find those truly personal ones. We were so pleased and amazed at what they actually captured. They went to such great lengths to make it the best day for us and it really put us at ease throughout the whole day, and so many people noticed. They got big hearts and get the highest of recommendations from us.

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Autmn

Autmn · Married on 04/27/2019

The perfect day

Aaron really takes his job documenting your wedding seriously. He was very responsive with any questions we had and had a strong list of other professionals we needed for our wedding. He was a real help. And to top it off the photos were perfect

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Sterling

Sterling M Krail · Married on 10/31/2018

The Perfect Halloween Wedding!

I couldnt have asked for a better photographer! He had so many ideas for pictures, Aaron and Diana captured all our memories and special moments at our wedding. Aaron even layed on the floor and was taking beautiful pictures during our first dance and the father daughter dance. Every picture we have seen is amazing and we are both so happy we found the perfect photographer for our special day! I would reccomend Aaron 100% for any wedding event!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Aaron Meyers Photography's reply:

Sterling from the bottom of our hearts we thank you for the kind words. We are honored to be the photographers you chose for your special day. Thank you again!

Aaron & Diana
  • W

William · Married on 09/22/2018

We are so happy with Aaron's services. He was very patient, fun loving and lots of fun having him take our wedding photos. The pictures were so great, very professionally done. We highly recommend him for anyone's event.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2018

Aaron was super awesome, friendly and accommodating. He captured some amazing pictures and suggested creative photo ideas. Even though my fiancé and I locked the keys in the car and had to wait to get our props, Aaron didn’t leave or charge us any extra fees. He was very understanding and really made us feel like our engagement photo session was important and that was really nice considering the stress that was put on that day. You will not regret hiring Aaron, he’s such a talented photographer and will be super friendly the whole time!!

Aaron Meyers Photography's reply:

Nicole, thank you for the kind works. I always go out of my way for my clients. It doesn’t accomplish anything to get upset about the little thanks. Thanks again to your future husband for his military service. Diana and I are looking forward to your wedding later this year.
  • F

Feng · Married on 08/31/2018

As everyone knows wedding planning is very stressful. The one part of my planning was completely stress-free was working with Aaron and Diana. They were so warm and welcoming from the very beginning, and continue to be beyond accommodating when I had to reschedule on them TWICE! Not only did we get fabulous photos, we got an education on photography along the way. I have very typical Asian parents, who rarely pay compliments to anyone. They were blown away by Aaron's photos.

If you want more than just great photos, if you want to work with a couple who is totally adorable and funny, if you want to be treated like family, go with Aaron and Diana :)

Sent on 09/03/2018

Aaron Meyers Photography's reply:

Thank you Feng! Nothing makes Diana and I happier and prouder to know that we not only connected with our couple but that we achieved our goals to be one of the least stressful part of your special day! We can not thank you enjoy for the kind words.

Polly · Married on 08/03/2018

Aaron was a delight to communicate with in setting up a photography session. Fun and easy to work with. I told him our specific needs and he was accommodating, willing to make it work for us. Proved to be flexible in his dealings. Fair pricing. You get the feeling he loves what he does. Thank you so much Aaron!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Aaron Meyers Photography's reply:

Polly, thank you! I do love what I do. It’s why I do it, to help people like yourself, and your stepdaughter afford stunning photography without breaking the bank. I can’t thank you enough for the kind words.

Darrel · Married on 06/30/2018

Aaron is Awesome!!! Very Professional experience we are very happy doing business with him. -Darrel B.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Christina · Married on 06/30/2018

Very professional, courteous and has a great eye.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Mikaela · Married on 06/30/2018

Aaron was an amazing help on our big day and was wonderful working with the many different ages that attended our wedding. He worked hard to make the photos beautiful. He was excited to work with our many nieces and nephews to make them look so adorable and behaved in the pictures. He directed us with the best looks for each picture during every event of our wedding and was sociable and kind to every guest asking to take or see picture. Aaron and his partner are amazing people and I highly recommend them. They will do their best to make your special day amazing. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer as you cannot find better than him.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Aaron Meyers Photography's reply:

Mikaela, Thank you for the kind words. It makes Diana and I so happy to know that we accomplished our mission for all couples we work with. We'll be excited to see you two at when we are shooting Greg's sisters wedding in the up coming year!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Fisher · Married on 06/24/2018

Amazing Pictures, Friendly and Professional

Aaron and Diana did a great job! They captured so many amazing moments at our wedding. I was so surprised by all the candid moments they was able to get without anyone of knowing that they were there taking pictures of them. These are truly great memories that we will treasure.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Haylie · Married on 06/23/2018

We hired Aaron for our engagement session and our wedding. He really has an eye for capturing some great moments. You must be prepared to be flexible and trust Aaron to get the shots you want as he does not like to use shot lists. He is passionate about what he does in a laid back and personable kind of way and is very quick to respond with any questions you have leading up to the event. Our photos were returned in a very timely manner with lots of 'day of' sneak peaks. Also, for the high quality of images he provides, he is very reasonably priced. Thank you for the great photos!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Aaron · Married on 06/09/2018

Aaron was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding and engagement shoot. He captured some incredible moments and is so easy to work with. He is amazingly flexible and always willing to do whatever works best for you. His goal was always to make sure to capture the essence of the event, in addition to the formal pictures (which were also amazing, of course). We are truly overwhelmed by what a wonderful person he is and how much stress it relieved for us having someone as fantastic as him to work with. If you're looking for a great photographer with extremely reasonable prices and happens to be a great all-around guy, look no further... Aaron's you're guy!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Aaron Meyers Photography's reply:

Thank you Aaron! I was glad it was Diana and I there for you and Flora on your special day. Your family is amazing and they treated like we were guests. It was one of the most enjoyable and rewarding weddings I have ever been a part of. Thank you again for trust us to help capture your magical day.
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 05/25/2018

Aaron was an amazing photographer at my wedding he was able to capture the best moments and most specials events in my wedding, i couldn’t have chosen someone better to take point than him, he was so professional very friendly his team was very well organized And very helpful at all times the best memories where capture by him and his awesome team i would recommend them for sure.

Aaron Meyers Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was an absolute blast working with both you and Eduardo. And I am glad out of our teamwork we actually created a friendship too. Cannot wait to have a double date with y’all to go to lefties again!

Dustin · Married on 05/12/2018

Aaron shot my wife and I's wedding on May the 12th of 2018 and did a seriously outstanding job. All questions were answered quickly, and promptly, and pricing was incredibly fair. The day of the wedding Aaron and his assistant were incredibly kind and accommodating. All shots turned out magnificent and we couldn't be happier! I will be recommending Aaron to my friends and family!

Sent on 10/08/2018