Aaron Imaging Reviews

23 | Asheville, NC

23 Reviews for Aaron Imaging

Dana · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Aaron was great to work with!

We truly enjoyed having Aaron photograph our wedding! Our pictures came out great and he was great to work with. He was very experienced in knowing what was going to make for a great picture!

Sent on 06/05/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen Leigh Calloway · Married on 10/17/2019

Aaron is the best!

I have been in the wedding industry for eleven years, and Asheville is full of amazing vendors. It was no easy task when it came to choosing my photographer. I chose Aaron for the style of his photography and how easy he is to be around! Aaron has always been so laid back on any job I ever worked with him on, he gives great direction, has an impeccable eye and I knew I wanted that kind of energy around me on my wedding day! The fact that he shot my husband looking happy and natural was a huge feat of its own. He feels very shy and awkward around cameras and photographers! It’s peak wedding season and he has already sent a few sneak peaks! I would chose Aaron again and again!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Mathew Knowlen · Married on 05/17/2019

Outstanding!

Aaron is incredible. He really worked with us and let us do what we want, all the while capturing some amazing photos. His work is impeccable, and I would recommend him to anyone celebrating a special occasion!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca Mitchell · Married on 01/12/2019

Outstanding - Cannot Recommend Enough!

I've admired Aaron's work for years and years and knew when I found the right person I would pick Aaron to do my wedding photography. I tend to be a bit camera shy/awkward in front of the camera, but Aaron's uncanny ability to capture key moments without being intrusive was key for me. My new husband and I have so many gorgeous shots of our wedding and more importantly, we were able to be completely present without feeling self-unconscious about a camera in our face. We hardly noticed Aaron was there, but he was for every single moment. Every bride wants to feel beautiful on her wedding day and have an album she can be proud of, Aaron delivered and then some. I wanted wedding photos with real moments, artistically composed, conveying real moments of tenderness and joy and I received everything I dreamed of. I will cherish these photos for a lifetime.

Happy Bride

Sent on 02/15/2019

Aaron Imaging's reply:

Thanks so much Bianca , it was a little stressful creating art for an accomplished artist but I was very happy with the images. I watch the slideshow allot to remember the day and I am very glad you made the effort to get out in October and get some mountaintop portraits that would have been tough on the wedding day! Thanks again for the review

Jillian · Married on 09/14/2018

Thank you, Aaron!!

Aaron captured all the special moments of our day ... and beyond! He was also very discrete, yet photographed everything! He was also such a wonderful support to us as we dealt with the wild wedding week of Hurricane Florence :) Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Jillian,

Thank you so much. The hurricane had us scared but it ended up just perfect. I appreciate your noting that myself and my assistant made an effort to be discreet . We wanted to capture every moment but also let you enjoy the day as if we weren't there at all. I loved your bands version of "Africa" , so many good memories! Thanks again

Angie · Married on 07/28/2018

Aaron was wonderful! He spent the day with us. He was there when everyone was getting ready and stayed until my daughter and her husband left the reception. He was very professional and respectful throughout the entire process. My daughter included her dog as part of the wedding so Aaron had the challenge of photographing a sometimes no so cooperative pet. He met the challenge well and we have many beautiful pictures with her dog. That means so much to her. Also, I loved how Aaron was able to capture so many wonderful facial expressions. Those are priceless! We would difinitely recommend Aaron for any occasion in which photography is needed. We have another daughter and will not hesitate when her special day rolls around!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Aaron Imaging's reply:

Thanks! You guys were awesome to work with!

Melissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Aaron shot my wedding in June in Asheville, NC. This was a destination wedding for my husband and I so I only talked to Aaron on the phone until the day of the wedding but that was ZERO problem for us. Aaron was absolutely amazing from day one. You are truly lucky if you are able to work with this man and his talent. Aaron is very respectful and professional from start to finish and his pricing is phenomenal! Aaron had great ideas for the day of the wedding in order to capture all of our sweet moments with the greatest backgrounds and lighting. He is very passionate about what he does and the couples he shoots. After all of the posed pictures were taken he and his co-worker were there at every turn for when we wanted spontaneous group and dancing photos and of course were clicking away through the night. His photos are bright and natural and I am just so so in love with every single one of our photos! I would recommend him 100 times over!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Melissa,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I appreciate you noting how I try to stay focused from the early getting ready photos all the way through the exit! I loved your guests and your wedding party, everyone was a pleasure to work with and you two were awesome! Your dress was incredible BTW! Thanks again, Aaron

Shelby · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Aaron! He did a fantastic job of capturing our real moments, as well as our guest’s. My now husband and I have never taken professional photos together, and Aaron did a great job coaching us and making us feel relaxed. I would not have wanted any other photographer to capture our special day for us. Thank you, Aaron!!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Aaron Imaging's reply:

Thanks so much, I look forward to designing volume 2 of your wedding albums!

Sonya · Married on 09/10/2017

Our wedding pictures are FABULOUS! Mark and I are completely impressed with and appreciate the job Aaron did with our wedding pictures. We chose his work from the AaronImaging.com and the Lake Eden websites because of the beautiful outdoor pictures we saw and how he captured the lighting. He did a breathtaking job capturing the lighting but we were even more pleased with how he caught the emotion of the event with us looking natural, not posed. Aaron exceeded our expectations in how he handled our wedding, providing us with pictures we will enjoy for our lifetime.

We have had such a fun time sharing our special day with our friends and family through the pictures Aaron created for us.

Sonya and Mark Middleton
    McDonough, GA

Sent on 11/29/2017

Aaron Imaging's reply:

Thank you so much, I never imagined I would enjoy a sunrise wedding but I loved every minute of it. It was magical to watch the colors in the sky change as the sun rose and then to explore the property with you two!

Leslie · Married on 08/05/2017

Aaron was wonderful to work with. For our engagement photos, he spent a few hours wandering around Greenville with us, finding great locations for photos with great lighting. When it came time for our wedding, he spent the day with us and was so patient making sure to get all of the family and group photos we wanted. He also spent the night capturing great candids. He truly captured the excitement of our day! I love looking over our photos!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Aaron Imaging's reply:

Aww thanks for the review. I will always remember our engagement session in Greenville and then of course the great wedding. You had the best band ever. I hate that you moved away, come back and say hello when you can!!!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/20/2017

Aaron is amazing! My fiancé and I booked him for our May 2017 wedding and have had a great experience so far. His photography is out of this world, and his prices are reasonable for he quality of his work. We cannot wait to see how our wedding photos turn out!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Aaron Imaging's reply:

You guys rock! I love your photos as you see I use them heavily on the new website! I wish you still lived close by!

S Hamadani · Married on 10/22/2016

Winston-Salem Wedding

Aaron did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding. He is kind, responsive, down to earth and extremely talented. We had a large wedding in Winston-Salem (300 guests) and he did everything he could to accommodate us. The photos turned out way better than anything we expected and the photobook he created for us is simply amazing. We would highly recommend him as your wedding photographer.

Sent on 03/31/2019

All you have to do is look up his name and blog and you will be blown away with this guy's work! We have some of the coolest pictures from our wedding that myself and others have ever seen. He truly has a gift of capturing the frames that are breath taking! ! Stop looking for anyone else and book Aaron!!!! Such a nice nice guy to work with and just blended in. So laid back and you can see he loves what he does.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Aaron does absolutely amazing work and went above and beyond our expectations during our wedding weekend and for our engagement. Photography was one of the most important aspects of our big day and Aaron has the unique ability to capture every moment. He is patient, attentive, and easy to work with and was, hands down, our favorite vendor who we now consider a friend. I would highly recommend his work again and again.

Sent on 06/13/2015
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2014

Aaron did a great job with our wedding! He was a great photographer and I couldn't have asked for anyone better! He listened to what I was looking for and made it happen. Aaron's team is amazing and they are all so attentive and cares what your looking for! I wish I could get married again and have the chance to get him to take more photos. AMAZING!! The photo books he offered are great and I am so glad I picked them to do my big day!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Nicole,
    Thanks for the great review. i hope you two are doing well. We had a great weekend together and I am still in love with your pictures!!!

Meghan · Married on 09/17/2013

Aaron take beautiful pictures.... After the snafu that happened at the wedding I was looking forward to getting the pictures to see how they turned out. Him and his business partner got all the special moments of the evening. Hind sight... I would have gotten the other Aaron to do the video of the wedding. It is hard to pick to pick your favorite picture when you use Aaron because they are all beautiful.

Sent on 09/21/2013

Aaron really put us at ease, as neither me or my husband are picture people. He tried to get us to relax, which we appreciated so much! And the pictures are wonderful, he really caught the day. I probably look at them daily :)

Sent on 03/01/2013

Darcy · Married on 10/22/2011

AMAZING!!! Aaron's work speaks for itself. The best in the region! Very professional and easy to work with. Never doubted the choice of hiring Aaron Imaging

Sent on 11/01/2011

Madiha · Married on 04/28/2006

Aaron is an amazing photographer and person. He and his wife are two of the most patient and helpful people I have ever worked with. His work speaks for itself and my husband and I are blessed to have found a photographer with such talent. Our wedding pictures are a prized possession and we love that we are able to look back at them and relive the memories. I could go on and on about our wonderful experience with them. All I can say is look at his website and his amazing work. And then remember, that after all is said and done…the dress will get boxed away, the food will be digested, and the flowers will wilt, but your pictures will last forever!!!

Sent on 12/07/2007

Emily · Married on 09/28/2013

Aaron Imaging was the perfect photographer for our wedding! Aaron is very professional and also very fun! He has great ideas and knows how to use the natural light to his advantage. Aaron also only books a limited number of weddings per year, so he has the time to devout to each couple and their photos. We both loved working with Aaron and were impressed with his talent at capturing the right moments. Aaron is very responsive and just an overall pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Aaron Imaging!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Meredith · Married on 06/16/2012

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. He captured every moment and he was not intrusive at all. I even forgot he was there at times which made the photos even better. He does a great job editing the photos and is super accommodating when you want photos a certain way. He was also the most responsive of all my vendors.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Rose · Married on 05/19/2018

Aaron was so easy to work with and fun to be around. I absolutely love my pictures and he knew exactly where to tell me to stand to get the best lighting. I opted to have a second photographer for a few hours and I’m so glad I did because now I have so many different viewpoints of the ceremony.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Aaron Imaging's reply:

Thanks so much, I love your photos too!!!

Our photos are gorgeous and the photographer told the story of our day perfectly without being intrusive. We had a great experience and think Aaron is an all around cool guy. Awesome advice and guidance on creating a wedding album and also has great prices.

Sent on 11/27/2015