A Wedded Bliss Reviews

5 | El Paso, TX

5 Reviews for A Wedded Bliss

Annie was AMAZING! She made our day so memorable. She was caring, when my mom was being stubborn, and worked around any situation. Just very responsive and she knows what she is doing. Her words truly expressed our love and my family could not have been more delighted to have such a wonderful officiant.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Katrina · Married on 10/25/2014

Annie is a fantastic and professional officiant! My husband and I wanted a non-traditional, non-religious ceremony and Annie was completely open and accepting to all the ideas we had for our ceremony. She also gave us several options to help us work some of the more traditional elements into our ceremony. Annie exuded professionalism when my husband had misplaced a card to be used as part of the ceremony and quietly whispered alternate directions to him in his moment of panic! No one in the audience noticed the misstep due to Annie’s quick thinking! So glad that she was able to be part of our perfect day!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Natalie · Married on 04/02/2011

Pamela was amazing! She did a wonderful job pacing the ceremony and keeping things relaxed! She made jokes about my son (who is one and a half and would not sit still or be quiet) and made things very light hearted. She was super cooperative when I kept changing the date, location, and guests. Her husband was also really helpful when my ipod died just in time for me to walk down the isle, he went home and burned the wedding march to a cd and came back in five minutes! It was wonderful having a wedding officiant who allowed us to have the ceremony we were dreaming of! Thank you Pamela!

Sent on 04/19/2011

brianna · Married on 08/15/2009

If you are having your wedding in the el paso or new mexico area, do not go with anyone else but Annie :)
    She is amazing. She was my officiant and she decorated my wedding arch so beautiful!!!!

Sent on 09/02/2009

Sarah · Married on 05/31/2014

Annie was great! She was very professional and worked with us to create our own custom ceremony. We wanted a short, non-religious, personalized ceremony and she gave us a few examples to start with, that we made into our own. She was very thoughtful about the little details, for example, she made sure to move out of the picture when it was time for our kiss, so that she would not be in the photo. She was very easy to work with, and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/15/2014