3245 E University Avenue #1102, Las Cruces, NM 88011 Map · Phone number

About Soulmate Ceremonies

Soulmate Ceremonies focuses on customization and personalization. With over 25 years experience nationwide, we want your ceremony to be reflective of you as a couple with aspects of your spiritual and ethnic backgrounds. We never used canned scripts. Amari loves to work with the couple to create a loving, memorable, and binding ceremony that contributes to the longevity of your marriage. Most of the couples wed by us, remain wedded to one another. Many comments from couples, attendees, wedding vendors in attendance and venue staff, remark on just how unique, spiritual and moving each ceremony is.

At the initial free consultation, I provide the couple with several handouts on relationship workings and success. I am also available for pre-marital counseling/advising. That first contact is for all of us to see if the 'chemistry' is good. Once you've decided to use my services, I send the couple emails with a wide assortment of choices in terms of traditions, readings, blessings, vows, etc.

Soulmate Ceremonies wants YOU to have a unique ceremony of beauty that helps provide the 'super glue' to assist your marriage towards a pathway of great success. We provide each couple with a commemorative wedding book with the full script of their ceremony lovingly presented. You are encouraged to read this every anniversary or any time that you may be facing a challenge so that you remember why you are together and can rekindle that level of loving feeling.

Additionally, Soulmate Ceremonies performs vow renewal services and commitment ceremonies. We can perform weddings in English, Spanish, and Spanglish! I LOVE and am honored to be a part of your special day!!

Follow Soulmate Ceremonies on

Arlington WA
aad15c6ffafaffe4 Officiating at Commitment Ceremony L V

2 Reviews for Soulmate Ceremonies

Anna · Married on 08/18/2018

I was very careful when I started looking for an officiant for our wedding. We are a blended family and it was both my and my partner's first wedding. Two of our children are Native and we have no religious affiliation, but are both deeply spiritual. Upon meeting Amari, I knew immediately that she was going to be exactly what we had hoped for. Her energy is calming, she takes into consideration beliefs that are held, and she provided us with a ton of options for our ceremony. She responded to emails quickly and rolled with any last minute changes. Everyone who attended our wedding commented on the unique and beautiful ceremony that Amari had created for us. She gave us a beautiful booklet with the ceremony printed, the vows, photos she had taken at the rehearsal, and our signed marriage certificate. I will be forever grateful that the universe brought this lovely spirit across our paths. Thank you so much, Amari. <3, Anna and Calvin

Sent on 08/27/2018

My (now) husband and I put a lot of thought into choosing the right Minister for our ceremony. It was particularly tricky to choose given our backgrounds. My family is Methodist, and his is Catholic. Neither one of us is practicing (we aren't members of a particular church) and in recent years have become much more spiritual than subscribing to particular philosophies. That being said, we wanted our ceremony to not be overly 'religious' but still spiritual... The readings had to be modern yet still timeless. We also wanted a Minister who was organized, efficient, patient, knowledgeable, friendly, honest, humorous, and so much more, all at the same time...

From our first meeting at Blue Willow, to the day of our ceremony, Amari lead us through everything. She gave us a lot of really good pointers (without being overbearing) and encouraged us to incorporate our own ideas. We left our first meeting with ease, knowing that our ceremony was in good hands.

After the wedding, our guests had nothing but phenomenal things to say. (And our guests’ backgrounds are more dramatically diverse than my husband and mine!) They all felt as if Amari was speaking directly to them. She managed to make them cry AND laugh, and included just the right amount of prayer into our service. Working with Amari was definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Thank you for our beautiful union, Amari! The ceremony you created for us was a true reflection of our personalities. It was everything we wanted and everything we didn't know we wanted.

- Jenifer & Andrew, Arizona

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 225.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 50.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Buddhist, Earth-Based, Jainism, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Taoist, Unitarian
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

• 3245 E University Avenue #1102 Las Cruces, NM, 88011 See on map
    541-591-6503 (Phone number)
    541-591-6503 (Other Phone Number)
    9 am to 6 pm Pacific Time