A Tiffany Bride Reviews

34 Reviews for A Tiffany Bride

A Tiffany Bride 1
A Tiffany Bride 2

Stephanie · Married on 02/17/2018

Tiffany did my makeup for my best friends wedding and as soon as I met her I knew I needed to book her. Tiffany is very professional and listens to exactly what you want! Tiffany came with an assistant and they did 13 girls makeup that day. Everyone looked stunning and loved the way their makeup came out. Tiffany is also so kind and friendly and makes the morning of your wedding even more enjoyable. The day of my wedding, I cried, it was snowing, and my makeup did not smudge!! I would highly recommend Tiffany to any bride on her wedding day!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/29/2017

Tiffany was fantastic!!! I wanted to find someone who I could trust with my makeup bc this was an important aspect for me for my big day. Once I met Tiffany at the trial her personality and knowledge about makeup won me over. I felt beautiful with the makeup she put on me at the trial, not too heavy and very natural looking. On the day of the wedding Tiffany did an amazing job. He and her assistants did 12 faces of makeup! Everyone looked amazing and the makeup lasted all day in late July. Tiffany even stuck around after I read my letter from my husband to touch up my mascara! Would highly recommend Tiffany to do makeup at your wedding!!

Sent on 12/27/2017
    A Tiffany Bride 3
    A Tiffany Bride 4

Nancy · Married on 11/28/2016

I have to say Tiffany of A Tiffany Bride was one of my favorite parts of my wedding day! She was very professional, but also so personable, warm and calming. Just what I needed that morning. She made me and all my girls look amazing. Our makeup lasted all night, as did the compliments about our makeup. She was on schedule the whole morning, and I was very pleased with her services. Brides, she is the one you need for your wedding day. You won't be disappoinment.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Rebecca · Married on 10/23/2016

Tiffany was amazing to work with! From the initial email I knew she was the right company to go with. We were in a bind with booking very close to my wedding date and she was able to accommodate all my needs and was a breeze to communicate with. On the actual wedding day she was prompt and extremely personable. My wedding party was blown away by thier looks that day and I am so thankful for all of Tiffany's beautiful work. Thank you!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Janine · Married on 10/22/2016

Hire Tiffany for your wedding!!! She did my makeup as well as my mom and grandma's. Tiffany was amazing and one of my best vendors. I cant say enough great things about her. She made me look wedding ready, while keeping it natural. Besides being great at makeup, she was so sweet, professional and made me feel calm and at ease on the big day. I wish I could have her do my makeup every day!!! She is the absolute best!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Amy · Married on 09/24/2016

You NEED to book with Tiffany! I fell in love with her from the date of my trial. She is incredibly knowledgeable and always up to date with the latest and best skin care products. I suffer from many allergies, including parabens, however every product that Tiffany uses is not only paraben free but cruelty free as well which is a HUGE plus! As someone who traditionally does not wear a lot of makeup I was nervous that I would not look like myself and that the makeup would feel heavy. Quite the opposite happened. I still looked like me and it didn't even feel like I had any makeup on whatsoever. What's more, it lasted ALL day!!!! Even the false lashes!!! If you are interested in quality, professionalism, flexibility and just an all around awesome person to do your makeup for ANY occasion, A Tiffany Bride is DEFINITELY the best way to go!!!!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Christine · Married on 09/04/2016

Tiffany is amazing!! The makeup artist I was using for my wedding was booked for the day of my shower and she recommended I use Tiffany. JACKPOT that Tiffany is in Glen Cove! The day of my bridal shower Tiffany did my makeup sooooo beautifully! I still look at my bridal shower pictures and I am obsessed with the way she did my eyes. I told Tiffany that Christina better bring her as her assistant the day of my wedding! Fast forward to 2.5 months later to my wedding day: my makeup artist arrived at my house and Tiffany was her assistant! I was so so so happy that she was able to do my bridesmaids makeup. Everyone looked stunning. Tiffany has amazing talent and I'm definitely going to be using her in the future for events. I always used to just go to the mall to get my makeup done but now I'm just going to use Tiffany :)

Sent on 06/07/2017

Maria · Married on 08/20/2016

Tiffany was absolutely amazing!She did such a beautiful job with doing my makeup as well as my bridesmaids. Everyone looked perfect and the makeup lasted all through a hot August night. She nailed the look that I was going for and I could not have been happier with her work. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Maria · Married on 08/20/2016

I had a really great experience with Tiffany. She was my first and only bridal makeup trial. I booked her right away. She was very sweet, honest, easy to talk to and knew exactly what look I was going for. She was punctual the day of the wedding and did everyone's make up beautifully and in a timely manner. She was very patient and professional with us and made everyone in my wedding party look amazing. Tiffany's services were priced very reasonably and I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist. Go ahead and schedule a trial!!

Sent on 03/01/2017

A. · Married on 08/07/2016

I was recommended by three other friends who used Tiffany for their weddings and bridal parties. So i did a trial with her then of course hired her to do my makeup and my bridal party's makeup. Tiffany was so cool. She made me feel so comfortable and even gave me some cool recommendations for my honeymoon. It felt like I had known her forever. She did my makeup exactly the way I wanted her to do it. She was on time, completely professional the whole time, and patient with me and my wedding party of 7 people. Tiffany didn't rush your makeup just to get to the next bridal party member's makeup yet she was done doing your makeup in a timely manner (it didn't feel like you were sitting in the chair for hours). She was fun to talk to and understanding. She gave me great advice on my skin care routine. My bridal party was of all skin types, color palettes, and ages. She made us ALL look flawless. She is amazing. She gives good prices and great service. Trust me...hire her... you will not regret it.
    ~With Love (the new and improved) Mrs.Gomez ;)

Sent on 01/26/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/25/2016

I got married last June and luckily stumbled upon Tiffany after my other makeup artist canceled. Tiffany was flexible, calming, professional, honest, and was a true artist. My makeup turned out amazing and so did the women in my bridal party. There were 7 of us and she got everyone done with time to spare. I was and am extremly pleased with Tiffany's work and I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Heather · Married on 05/29/2016

Tiffany did my makeup for my engagement shoot about a month ago. I was nervous as I often come out looking like a clown with too much makeup. I told her my favorite color is purple and that I wanted purple eye shadow. She told me that it might look too dramatic and to try a more natural look first and then if I wanted she would change put the purple on. She did an AMAZING job! Without the purple eye shadow, I felt gorgeous and not too overdone. She made me look naturally beautiful. I can't wait for my wedding trial with her to see what she has in store for me.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Suja · Married on 05/28/2016

Hey indian brides and pretty much any girl out there looking for a makeup artist who is super talented- I found us the girl--- its Tiffany. I have been a bridesmaid many a times and was very skeptical about looking caked on, or that super fair fake look. Tiffany listened to what I wanted and made me look naturally pretty. Not to mention she makes great conversation and has an awesome personality. I can honestly say I met a true artist. trust me ladies when I say she knows what she is doing. A few other very amazing facts about Tiffany is that she is prompt in returning messages and she arrived on time the day of my engagement and she is affordable- These are VERYY important factors when searching for your makeup artist.

Im no makeup guru-- but this girl is about to explode in this industry so contact her ASAP before she is all booked!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Dorothy · Married on 10/24/2015

Tiffany is great at what she does. She made me feel so glamorous on my wedding day. The bridal party and mom's looked stunning. She is easy to get along with, professional, and passionate about her job. I could not imagine hiring anyone else. I wear glasses and Tiffany knew how to make my eyes stand out without looking overdone. I've also had her do my makeup for my bridal shower and hired her for my upcoming baby shower. She is the best! She also gave me great advice on what product to use on my skin for daily use. Thanks to her I found the perfect foundation and eyeshadow.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Jill · Married on 09/06/2015

Tiffany was the perfect makeup artist for my wedding! As a bride, it is so important to have vendors you can rely on - Tiffany contacted me to confirm days in advance and showed up exactly on time. And she did an AMAZING job! I told her how I prefer my makeup to look and she took all of my suggestions into account - but went above and beyond to make it look extra fabulous! And, I was so happy that the makeup lasted from 9:00am until the end of the party at 10:30pm. I highly recommend her to any bride out there!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Donna · Married on 08/07/2015

Tiffany did my makeup for a wedding in which I was a bridesmaid. She made me look and feel so beautiful with her magic touch. It was a very hot day in July and my makeup stayed put through the entire thing. So kind and professional, I will use her again and recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist.

Sent on 02/11/2017
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 07/03/2015

Thank you!!!! Best artist ever!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hire this vendor, you will not be disappointed

Sent on 07/22/2015

Carolyn · Married on 10/24/2014

Tiffany did a gorgeous job not only on me but my bridesmaids and mother. Our makeup stayed perfect through the whole day and night. Lashes never lifted or bothered us. She listened to what we liked and gave her own opinions to make us look and feel gorgeous! She recommended products to use in the future as well. I would HIGHLY recommend her services. She was professional, friendly, on time and even traveled to me for the day of my wedding. THANK YOU TIFFANY!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Gina · Married on 11/09/2013

Tiffany did my makeup as well as my mom's, aunt's and a few bridesmaids on the day of my brother's wedding. My mom (mother of the groom) wanted to make sure that things went smooth the day of my brother's wedding and wanted to get ready at home. Tiffany came highly recommended from other vendors that I used for my wedding a few years ago. Although I was not the bride this time, Tiffany still traveled to my mom's home for our makeup. She was very professional, responded to my emails right away and was a pleasure to work with on the day of my brother's wedding. We all received so many compliments on the day of the wedding. Thank you Tiffany!!!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Renee · Married on 10/05/2012

Tiffany is a true artist and a complete professional. She maintains a sense of calm which was a joy during the most stressful part of the day - getting ready! She quickly and flawlessly "painted" our faces (me, the bride, my mom, and my maid-of-honor), listening to our different wants and style and executed perfectly! I say "painted" because she treats your face as an artist treats a canvas - with care, delicacy, and precision. Our makeup held the entire day and did not require blotting or reapplying. We booked Tiffany WITHOUT a trial, as I have seen her work before and was truly impressed. I whole-heartedly recommend Tiffany and will definitely contract with her for other future events!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Patricia · Married on 09/22/2012

Tiffany's professionalism and love for the art by far exceeds any other make up artists I've worked with both professionally and as a client. She was understanding of what my vision was and incorporated her own style... Not only did was she able to coordinate competing appointments the day of but she also handled last minute requests and AM confusion so I didn't have to deal with it the day of the wedding. My bridal party looked elegant, flawless and unbelievably elegant. Thank you, Tiffany!!!! I certainly recommend working with her if your a bride and I will certainly use her again for other events!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Mary Kate · Married on 07/28/2012

Tiffany has done my makeup for previous weddings I was apart of so there wasn't a question when it came to mine. My makeup looked amazing on both my trial and my wedding day!!! Not only did it look amazing in the beginning of the night but I had multiple people comment on how I looked exactly the same at the end of the night. I went for the classic "bridal" look but my bridesmaids, who also used Tiffany, went for all different looks so everyone's makeup looked great yet different. She listens to exactly what you want and gives you the look you want with helpful suggestions on colors. The only thing I reapplied all night was my lipstick. I don't know how she does it but my makeup lasted all night long without any shine. You will definitely be satisfied if you use Tiffany on your wedding day.

Sent on 09/03/2012

Morgan · Married on 03/26/2012

After a few failed trials with other potential makeup artists, I hired Tiffany to do the bridal makeup for my wedding day, as well as for my seven bridesmaids. Everyone, including me, was beyond happy! She was absolutely amazing to work with and did a flawless job! Tiffany is truly an artist. I have used her several times for numerous events outside of my wedding. She doesn't do the same look every time or on everyone. She really listens to what it is you are looking for. Tiffany is now my go to makeup artist.  I always recommend her to family members and friends, and they are always extremely satisfied. Call her for your special occasion! You will not regret it!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Shannon · Married on 04/23/2010

My makeup looked amazing! Tiffany did an amazing job!
    All of my bridesmaids, my mom and mother in law
    Looked beautiful! I couldn't have been happier!
    I would recommend Tiffany to anyone

Sent on 05/22/2012

pam · Married on 03/27/2010

I absolutely loved my bridal make-up and it lasted all day and night! My mom's and bridal parties make-up looked gorgeous as well. Tiffany made my wedding day complete!

Sent on 08/13/2012