A Taste of Elegance, Catering & Events Reviews

112 Reviews for A Taste of Elegance, Catering & Events

• Bonnie

Bonnie · Married on 10/20/2020

Incredible! The BEST!

Tracy and her team were a huge part of making my daughter's wedding truly memorable. They went above and beyond including serving lemonade and spa water to guests prior to the ceremony, serving appetizers to the wedding party during photos so nobody missed out, making sure the bride and groom and parents all were taken care of, table set up was gorgeous, and the leftovers we were able to keep were packaged, labeled and refrigerated, and they cut and served the wedding cake. Our guests all raved over the food and the service. They relieved my stress too! The entire staff was professional and personable. I can't thank you enough Tracy!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole S. · Married on 09/04/2020

Delicious food and extreme professionalism

We loved everything about working with A Taste of Elegance. The food was delicious, the staff was incredible, and pricing was reasonable. At our initial meeting we were able to taste a wide variety of their offerings and the room was decorated with some of their table and decor options to show us those as well. During the planning process they were great to work with and very responsive. They were flexible and willing to work with us when we had to change venues and locations unexpectedly and of course when we had to postpone our wedding. On the day of our wedding the staff was professional and attentive and the event ran smoothly. They brought us appetizers and drinks right after the ceremony and served us our dinners at the reception. Our guests raved about the cajun seafood pasta and we loved the mashed potato bar and beef tenderloin! We would definitely recommend them to our friends.

Sent on 09/14/2020

Lauren H. · Married on 07/10/2020

Everyone RAVED about our menu

We had a pretty large guest list and Taste of Elegance really worked with us to make great meal selections and keep it affordable. Everyone raved about how good the food was at our reception. They were very flexible and everyone was served in a timely manner.

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Peter

Peter M. · Married on 07/05/2020

Fantastic Caterer

Our daughter was married on May 19, 2019 at Old House Vineyards and Taste of Elegance was our caterer. We have received so many raves from our guests that we wanted to pass along to the company our heartfelt thanks. We will certainly recommend to each and every person who asks.

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/02/2019

Such a great value! Amazing food! Great service!

I can say without any hesitation, that I 100% recommend Taste of Elegance for any event--especially a wedding. We'd had a few tastings, but every other vendor seemed to be astronomically high for what we were getting. Taste of Elegance had such competitive pricing, that we had to see if the food was any good. Boy was it!! The wide variety of appetizers and buffet foods we had was incredible--our guests were absolutely raving about the food. So many people came up to us to say how good it was--and how it was literally the best wedding food they've ever had. So.... HUGE WIN!!

We had a few hiccups with our venue (bartenders that the venue hired failed to show up). We were lamenting that if Taste of Elegance had been in charge of the alcohol as well, we would have had NO PROBLEM whatsoever. But the fact that they were so on top of the service for our event really helped ease any stress brought on by the venue's hiccups. I give the food, the service, and the ease of working with this caterer FIVE STARS!

I'm so glad we used Taste of Elegance, and I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 10/10/2019

Highly recommend!

I got married at Harbour View 10/10/19

AMAZING is such an understatement with ATOE! Our guest loved every food item on the menu — even the kids!! The mashed potato bar was such a huge hit!! The wait staff was so accommodating to all our guests and they ensured we were fed, had drinks, and cake! They even took food and drinks to our suites!!! We were sooooooo happy with ATOE and they really made this such a smooth process!!! Would highly recommend them to any bride to be! Carey is RESPONSIVE and fantastic!!! If you want to be stress free on the day of the wedding hire ATOE!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan S. · Married on 09/06/2019

Delicious food, GREAT staff!

A Taste of Elegance catered my wedding, and they did an AMAZING job! The food was so delicious, but on top of that their staff was very helpful! We had a few last minute changes and additions that our ATE coordinator handled flawlessly. Their servers went out of their way to make sure that my husband and I got a delicious hot meal amidst all the chaos (believe me, getting to eat at one's own wedding is not a guarantee and I'm so happy that they made sure we got to!). I would happily recommend them to anyone looking for delicious food and a professional and extremely helpful catering staff.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Heather B. · Married on 08/01/2019

Delicious Food

Taste of Elegance was perfect for our wedding. Their presentation of the food, their service, their communication leading up to the wedding, their peppadews(!!!), ... I could go on. All of it helped make wedding planning easier, and the wedding day stress free. I had many guests compliment the food flavoring and the variety of options that were available. Not to mention the price was unbeatable compared to many other vendors that we looked at.
    I highly recommend them for weddings or any catering event.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Emily · Married on 07/06/2019

Loved our caterer

Taste of Elegance was a pleasure to work with for our wedding day. You simply cannot beat the price for the quality of food and service. During the cocktail hour, they even had a server bring food and drinks to the bridal party and groomsmen during the photos. One thing to keep in mind is on the day of the wedding, you really are not supervising the food etc arriving, which I only saw at the reception. You really want someone you can trust, and Taste of Elegance came highly recommended to me, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Emily · Married on 07/04/2019

We had Taste of Elegance caterer our November 19th wedding, and it was one of the best decisions we made. The food was absolutely delicious and the staff was incredible. Throughout the night the staff checked in on my husband and I to make sure that we had everything that we needed. Our guests loved the food, especially the Bourbon Chicken and Mashed Potato Martini Bar. They had so much flavor that our guests kept going back for more. I would recommend Taste of Elegance in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a caterer for their wedding.

Sent on 12/03/2017
  • Angella

Angella M. · Married on 05/10/2019

Good to the last...

Carey and the Taste of Elegance staff who cared for our reception were all we desired a professional catering and event team to be! We felt like we were their only client when we went for our initial tasting, and we continued to feel that way throughout our planning process. When you're planning for such an important day, you need individuals like Carey by your side; she made sure that there was nothing we needed to be worried about! The mashed potato martini bar, the Tuscan chicken, the creole pasta, everything was good to the last bite! All of our family and friends raved about the food! The only bad thing for us as the bride and groom was that we didn't get to eat as much as we wanted to!! :o) Thank you Carey!!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

Delicious Food!

Taste of Elegance is amazing! We have nothing but positive things to say about our entire experience with them. The two owners are wonderful people who are responsive and attentive to your needs. We changed our menu multiple times to add items, change main courses etc. and they were always helpful and never minded sending us updated contracts each time. The tasting was great and they walk you through everything you could choose and what would be best for your wedding. Also, the day of staff including the waiters and the manager, Alex, were amazing! They served everyone promptly, were attentive to our guests and to us, and they even helped us clean up after the reception was over. We were so happy with the service. They bring appetizers and drinks to the wedding party during pictures, and give leftovers to the bride and groom for a late night meal.
    Now, the real showstopper, the food! People are still raving about our wedding menu. We had a served meal and every entree was delicious. The most raved about was the beef selection followed closely by the salmon. Not to be outdone the appetizers were a huge hit! Definitely get the chicken cordon Blu bites and the mini grilled cheese! Oh, and the late night snack of pretzels and cheese was so welcomed by our guests and by us as we took some for the ride home and it was delicious. Alex even re-heated it for us before we left!
    Overall, I can't say enough great things about Taste of Elegance. They are the best at what they do and you will have guests telling you weeks later how good the food was. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect, delicious, and accommodating

A Taste of Elegance was wonderful to work with! The food was delicious, and at my request, they made accommodations to provide food that fit various dietary restrictions, and I think they labeled everything. The servers were so nice and everything was wonderful!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2018

You can't go wrong with Taste of Elegance!

We looked at multiple caterers through our wedding venue's recommendations and went to a tasting with Carrie at Taste of Elegance. Carrie was so supportive of our vision during our tasting and helped us perfect our menu for our wedding that day. Going into the tasting, we were a bit unsure of the style or even food choices that we wanted. Carrie made it easy and through her experience and creativity, helped us come up with the perfect menu.

Throughout the process of planning our wedding, Carrie was so helpful and responsive to all of our questions. In addition, she was onsite when we did our final planning and made the process quick and easy for us at this busy time.

If you're looking for a fun, professional catering company w/ unique ideas, great food and service, you need to go with Carrie and her team at Taste of Elegance!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Deryn

Deryn · Married on 10/06/2018

If you choose A Taste of Elegance for your catering, you and your guests will certainly enjoy themselves! Nothing was leftover, and guests raved about the food all night. They also provided all of the alcohol for our open bar reception. Carey and Tracy were great to work with!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/17/2018

What can I say❤Carey and her team are the BEST. The food was amazing and guests are still talking about how great the good was especially the crab dip. Thank you so much for making my wedding so memorable❤❤❤

Sent on 08/25/2018
  • Terra

Terra H. · Married on 08/11/2018

Best decision ever !!!

Taste of Elegance catered my wedding this past August. I don’t think there are enough words or metaphors to accurate describe how great they are . Food is arguably one of the top three things st any event but specifically a wedding that can make th entire day a hit or a miss. Your guest will remember the loving moments I am sure but the details will fade in time - what I tend to hear after weddings is the food good or bad.
    From introduction via email to the personal tasting appointment to the time in between your wedding of constant comminication and quick thoughtful responses; it was such a huge relief and an easy part of my wedding planning.
    Customer service -✅
    Professionalism -✅
    Attentive -✅
    On Time-✅
    Food -✅✅✅
    Food -✅✅✅

The food itself is worth contacting them and booking them. It was seasoned to perfection. Everything .
    We had the peppadew stuffed peppers - amazing
    Coconut shrimp - amazing
    Crudités- fresh and good
    The cranberry pecan salad - I wanted to take a whole bowl of it home- have at least three bowls of it
    String beans with sea salt- crisp and flavorful
    Main entree was chicken and salmon with some type of yummy sauce - guests got seconds and thirds
    And the winner of the night was the mashed potatoe martini bar. I won’t even say how many martinis I had 🤓
    After several tastings with other caterers Taste of Elegance was an easy pick ... give them a call and go to a tasting - you won’t regret it .

I am looking forward to hosting another event just to use them again.

Happy food hunting 🤓🤓🤓

Sent on 11/06/2018

Bonita · Married on 08/10/2018

I can't say enough about our experience with Taste of Elegance. Every interaction we had with them was a pleasant surprise. They worked with our budget and the person in charge of the catering at the wedding was a delight. (As were all the employees) Everything was delicious and beautifully presented. I highly recommend them for any of your catering needs.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2018

Taste of Elegance did a fantastic job catering our wedding! The whole experience was seamless, from our delicious tasting, to working out contract and menu details, to the day-of service provided. The food was excellent, and the service was equally great. Carey and Tracey were so easy to work with; if we had any questions, we just emailed them and had responses to everything within a day. Overall, we would choose them again in a heartbeat, and definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Casey · Married on 04/22/2018

Taste of Elegance lives up to their name! Their food is delicious and their service at our wedding was phenomenal. All of their employees were friendly, helpful, professional and couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Annmarie · Married on 04/14/2018

A Taste Of Elegance did an amazing job for our daughters wedding. Our guests complemented us on the food and service they received. It was wonderful to have a service that included all that was needed linens, tablecloths, napkins and dishes. silverware and glasses as well as the food. We were extremely pleased with the excellent service and quality of food and they were so easy to work with.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2017

Taste of Elegance was recommended to me by my Venue. I hit the jackpot for sure with this vendor!!! We met Carey a few times at Harbour View and we were able to taste a few of their menu items. We spoke with her and just asked her a few general questions and she was so amazing and very honest with us. We went to their location to do our tasting and I was just blown away. We were off in our own little private room, each dish was brought out to us and explained while we were tasting. It was unbelievable! If we ever had any questions or changes that needed to be made Carey was just a quick email away. A few weeks before the wedding, we met with her at the venue to just review how tables were going to be set up, how the buffet would work, timelines and such. She also helped us in finding our special glitter linens that I had been searching all over the internet for! The colors were PERFECT! Everything was just beyond words amazing. They brought the wedding party down some appetizers while we were waiting to have pictures taken. The food was phenomenal! Carey checked on us to make sure we were plenty full and even packed us some togo boxes. My guests RAVED about how amazing the food was! Carey is super sweet and so fun to work with, extremely organized and accommodating to any food specific needs. She also offered us a kids menu choice for the little ones or the picky eaters which was perfect! I would use this company again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Tameka · Married on 10/08/2017

Carey and Tracy were TOP NOTCH! I have ZERO bad to say about this company and their service from beginning to end! They accommodated my nerves when I had the jitters about the place settings and linens after they already set with me during the walk through. So they allowed my mom and I to come out and have one final look to make the final decision. And the food was AMAZING! Its nothing worse than having "wedding food" you know the bland flavor normal stuffy food. We had a tasting and the food was just as good at the wedding as it was at the tasting. The ladies are an awesome duo and will work with your budget! They will also offer suggestions to keep your cost low so they aren't just out for your money. Don't hesitate on booking them for your next event!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/10/2017

Fantastic! So glad we chose them for our wedding. I am SUPER PICKY and still lived there food. Carey is the nicest and easiest person to work with. Loved working with her! Thank you guys!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Chris · Married on 07/23/2017

I can't say enough how pleased we were with our event. The initial tasting was so well played out and professional. The food was amazing. Once the wedding came around, I was even more surprised at how extremely pampered we felt with the service. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/24/2017