93 Reviews for A Taste of Elegance, Catering & Events

House Beer (1)
House Liquor (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
92 A Taste of Elegance, Catering & Events Reviews

Taste of Elegance did a fantastic job catering our wedding! The whole experience was seamless, from our delicious tasting, to working out contract and menu details, to the day-of service provided. The food was excellent, and the service was equally great. Carey and Tracey were so easy to work with; if we had any questions, we just emailed them and had responses to everything within a day. Overall, we would choose them again in a heartbeat, and definitely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Taste of Elegance lives up to their name! Their food is delicious and their service at our wedding was phenomenal. All of their employees were friendly, helpful, professional and couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Casey , 4/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, American, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings

A Taste Of Elegance did an amazing job for our daughters wedding. Our guests complemented us on the food and service they received. It was wonderful to have a service that included all that was needed linens, tablecloths, napkins and dishes. silverware and glasses as well as the food. We were extremely pleased with the excellent service and quality of food and they were so easy to work with.

Profile Picture AnnMarie, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had Taste of Elegance caterer our November 19th wedding, and it was one of the best decisions we made. The food was absolutely delicious and the staff was incredible. Throughout the night the staff checked in on my husband and I to make sure that we had everything that we needed. Our guests loved the food, especially the Bourbon Chicken and Mashed Potato Martini Bar. They had so much flavor that our guests kept going back for more. I would recommend Taste of Elegance in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a caterer for their wedding.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings
4.7

A Taste of Elegance did all of our catering for our November 4th wedding out in Marshall, VA. Overall, this company was wonderful! They were always quick to respond to our emails and the food was delicious. The mashed potato bar was a big hit! Leading up to the big day, we mainly communicated with Carey. During our tasting and emails exchanged she kept saying she would be the one there on site. We met Tracy at our one month walkthrough since Carey was sick. She was very detailed and provided helpful feedback as we reviewed our vision. But on the actual day of our wedding, Chris showed up. While Chris was very helpful and accommodating, I wish that it would have been communicated to us that for a second time Carey would not be present. It would have been more reassuring to have consistency on a day full of moving parts. It turned out to be a rainy day, so my husband took cover with his groomsmen in the reception area as we waited for a clearing to begin our ceremony outside. Although we understand the reception/cocktail hours had not officially begun, the bartender refused to serve my husband and simply said, "The bar is closed." Considering we were paying the bartender for the whole time and the alcohol was literally out, she should have been able to serve him of all people prior to the bar being officially open. As I said, overall, A Taste of Elegance was a great value. On the day of, Chris and Bobby helped make our wedding an incredible day!

Profile Picture Kassandra, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, American, Clean Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Tastings

Taste of Elegance was recommended to me by my Venue. I hit the jackpot for sure with this vendor!!! We met Carey a few times at Harbour View and we were able to taste a few of their menu items. We spoke with her and just asked her a few general questions and she was so amazing and very honest with us. We went to their location to do our tasting and I was just blown away. We were off in our own little private room, each dish was brought out to us and explained while we were tasting. It was unbelievable! If we ever had any questions or changes that needed to be made Carey was just a quick email away. A few weeks before the wedding, we met with her at the venue to just review how tables were going to be set up, how the buffet would work, timelines and such. She also helped us in finding our special glitter linens that I had been searching all over the internet for! The colors were PERFECT! Everything was just beyond words amazing. They brought the wedding party down some appetizers while we were waiting to have pictures taken. The food was phenomenal! Carey checked on us to make sure we were plenty full and even packed us some togo boxes. My guests RAVED about how amazing the food was! Carey is super sweet and so fun to work with, extremely organized and accommodating to any food specific needs. She also offered us a kids menu choice for the little ones or the picky eaters which was perfect! I would use this company again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

Carey and Tracy were TOP NOTCH! I have ZERO bad to say about this company and their service from beginning to end! They accommodated my nerves when I had the jitters about the place settings and linens after they already set with me during the walk through. So they allowed my mom and I to come out and have one final look to make the final decision. And the food was AMAZING! Its nothing worse than having "wedding food" you know the bland flavor normal stuffy food. We had a tasting and the food was just as good at the wedding as it was at the tasting. The ladies are an awesome duo and will work with your budget! They will also offer suggestions to keep your cost low so they aren't just out for your money. Don't hesitate on booking them for your next event!

Profile Picture Tameka, 10/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegan, Vegetarian, American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), House Wine, Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Fantastic! So glad we chose them for our wedding. I am SUPER PICKY and still lived there food. Carey is the nicest and easiest person to work with. Loved working with her! Thank you guys!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/10/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Buffet, Clean Up, Set Up

I can't say enough how pleased we were with our event. The initial tasting was so well played out and professional. The food was amazing. Once the wedding came around, I was even more surprised at how extremely pampered we felt with the service. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We loved having A Taste of Elegance cater our wedding! When we entered the reception hall, we were blown away by the beautiful set up the staff had done. The food, drink, and service throughout our wedding day were incredible. While we were taking post-ceremony photos in the hot summer sun, two servers stood nearby with drinks and food for the bridal party to snack on. During the event, the entire staff was very attentive to needs of the guests and always kept smiles on their faces. The dinner buffet was a hit, especially the mashed potato bar. Yum! I highly recommend A Taste of Elegance to any bride that is looking for a great catering and service for a wedding in the Fredericksburg area!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, American, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol

This vendor was recommended to us by the owner of the venue for our wedding, Rock Hill Plantation House. We are very glad we chose Taste of Elegance to cater our wedding. They were very friendly and easy to work with and helped us create a menu that would work for our event and our budget. We read in a review that they had prepared fried chicken for another event and when we asked them to do the same for our wedding they were able to accommodate our request. We served our meal buffet style and they were able to manage the crowd well so that everyone was able to get their food quickly and many guests went back for seconds of their favorites. The wait staff provided the bridal party with appetizers and drinks during our bridal party picture since we didn’t make most of the cocktail hour and they were quick to get us our meals first and pack us to go boxes as well. Everyone was raving about the food, the mac and cheese in particular, it was all a hit! With this vendor we were also able to provide our own alcohol and their bartender served the drinks which worked out really well and helped us save money. They also provided table linens which was very helpful. Overall the food was a big hit, the vendors were so easy to work with and I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Janelle, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Buffet, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

A Taste of Elegance did a flawless job catering our wedding. They were very responsive to emails from the beginning and were always helpful in answering our questions. The food was delicious, especially the appetizers, and we really appreciated that the staff brought food and drinks to us throughout the wedding whenever we wanted them. They were very organized and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Kosher, No Pork, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Taste of Elegance catered our wedding and we couldn't be happier with them. They provided excellent food and were so easy and flexible to work with. Carey was always quick to respond, thorough, and so helpful-- she helped us out in a few tight logistics spots with our timeline and menu choices, and gave us great, honest advice. Day-of, they did a beautiful job with table set ups (we also did our linens through them), service was seamless, and the food was delicious. They made sure my husband and I ate on the day of the wedding and were even kind enough to pack up an extra to-go box for us to eat after the wedding. I would recommend them 100%!

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegan, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

A Taste of Elegance was a great caterer to work with. The food was delicious and the service was great too. They were very accommodating of food allergies and preferences for us and our guests. They also had a lot of options to choose from. We would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in the Northern Virginia area.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Lactose Free, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Bartender(s), Signature Drink

Best caterer ever! If I would of found taste of elegance last year I would of booked them instead of my previous caterer. Carey was amazing to work with from start to finish and she is very sweet and helpful. The food was amazing everyone enjoyed it. Should I have another event I will definitely use them. Thank you so much for making my wedding fabulous and as stress free as possible.

Profile Picture Domonique , 3/26/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Lactose Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, American

Carey was great to work with. The food was delicious and a great value compared to some of the other caterers. We were allowed to provide our own alcohol which helped cut costs.

Profile Picture Porsha, 1/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Alcohol, American, Vegan, Vegetarian

A Taste of a Elegance provided excellent customer service and very tasteful food. The presentation of the food and service from staff was above and beyond! Carrie provided helpful tips to ensure our dinner was a success. We will choose them for future events and recommend them to our family and friends.

Profile Picture Glynis, 12/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Carey and her team were absolutely amazing to work with. We had several people attending the wedding and in the wedding party that had dietary restrictions like nut allergy, gluten free and lactose allergy and Carey and her team jumped right in and set aside separate meals for these folks. Carey was easy to work with and one of the nicest people I have ever met. She was more than accommodating and our guest still have not stopped talking about how great the food was-people even went back for seconds!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Party Supplies
Services Used: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegetarian, American, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres

I am a vegetarian, and a lot of the places I reached out to previously offered me, AS THE BRIDE, a series of side dishes. This was the only caterer, approved at our venue, that offered to make a MEAL for vegetarians. They made stuffed peppers, which actually happen to be one of my favourite foods, along with their Spinach Artichoke Chicken. The stuffed peppers were a little bland, even after our initial request to have them a bit spicy, but everything else was amazing. The pepa-dews were probably the tastiest thing I've had in a long time. They were the perfect little pops of flavour.
The mashed potato martini bar was the BEST, all of my guests were just totally enamored with that idea. They all loved it.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

A taste of Elegance was an excellent choice for our caterer. Not only were we able to pick our own menu, we were able to cater it to be gluten free for my mother-in-law. The food was absolutely delicious and we got so many compliments on how great it tasted. We also were served at our head table so that my husband and I could eat while the other tables were getting their food. At the end of the night we also got two to-go boxes of food for my husband and I when we got home. Overall it was amazing food at an even better price!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

A Taste of Elegance catered my wedding on August 5th, 2016 and I could not be more ecstatic with that choice! I have nothing but praise for this company from the quality of both their food and staff. A Taste of Elegance staff members are true professionals and ensured my wedding was everything I had imagined; working with Carey is a true dream!

The guests RAVED about the food! I heard everything from this is delicious, amazing, and the most tasteful wedding food! My husband and all my family members were absolutely blown away with the quality and quantity of food available to us, and have nothing but wonderful things to say about Taste of Elegance!

Profile Picture User7098203, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

AMAZING! The food was amazing! The service was amazing! All I the staff were awesome and really took charge and helped make our day wonderful! I could not have asked for a better caterer and everyone absolutely loved the food! There are not enough words to express our gratitude!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Exceptional from start to finish! From our first phone call to wedding day, Carey and Tracy were wonderful to work with! They were spot-on with answering questions and never made us feel like they did not have time to answer them. The food was amazing and so was the service. They (and their staff) were professional and friendly...and helped make our guests feel welcome before we arrived at the reception. They went above and beyond! Excellent food, excellent presentation, excellent service ...they are AMAZING!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

A Taste of Elegance was absolutely amazing from beginning to end! They catered our wedding in July and we knew as soon as we met with them that they were the best choice for us. Carey was so wonderful to work with and the team was so flexible on the day of our wedding when a sudden downpour ensued. Everyone was quick to adjust and they were still so sweet and accommodating despite the few changes we needed to make while the rain passed over. It was great to choose our own food and drinks and everything turned our wonderfully. It was delicious and the display was great and I would not hesitate to have them cater a future event!

Profile Picture Noelle, 7/8/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Liquor License, Signature Drink, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres

We hired Taste of Elegance to cater our wedding and could not have been happier with our choice! We actually paid extra to have them come all the way to Winchester because the food/service was so AMAZING! Tracy and her team went above and beyond on our wedding day, even helping set up some of the decor when we were in a time crunch! We were even brought appetizers and drinks from the cocktail hour while we were taking portraits! All of the staff was so helpful and friendly and all of our guests have RAVED about the food! Taste of Elegance truly made our day one of a kind!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, American, Plated