A Taste of Elegance, Catering & Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Tasmia H. Married on 10/31/2021

Amazing wedding food - lots of compliments

We can’t say enough good things about Tracy and her team. From the tasting to our 30 day walk through at the venue, Tracy was extremely knowledgeable and helpful with helping us make decisions for our big day. She and her team ran things flawlessly the day of with both the buffet and the bars, table setup etc, and made sure my husband and I got food/drinks amidst all of the craziness. The quality of food was excellent. Many people don’t remember wedding food but we got lots of compliments!! I overall would recommend this team for any wedding or big event!
  • Katie
    Katie C. Married on 10/22/2021

Amazing food!

Sometimes wedding food can be a bit forgettable... BUT NOT HERE! The ladies at taste of elegance were so kind and so helpful and put on an AMAZING meal. My husband and I were thinking of it days after and were sad we only a few items left over. Our guests are STILL raving about it!
  • Charlene
    Charlene Married on 10/21/2021

Kick Ass Team!

They went above and beyond to do whatever they can to reach satisfactory. When I said I was still worried about something, they made sure they went above and beyond to get me fresh linens and to prep the night before!!! Which is something they’ve never done before and which I will be forever grateful!!

Thank you so much ladies!!!!
  • Hillary
    Hillary T. Married on 09/04/2021

A dream to work with!

Amazing, outstanding service, professionalism, and attention to detail! Thanks to ToE, our small, outdoor reception was a huge hit and we received compliments about every single dish, bar service, and the wonderful job done by the staff. Carey and Tracy were a joy to work with and made the planning process that much easier. Thank you all so much!
  • Millicent
    Millicent B. Married on 08/29/2021

Wonderful service

I enjoyed working with this vendor they worked with us even down to the last minute with menu and guest count updates.
  • Miya
    Miya W. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing food and phenomenal service

A taste of elegance was absolutely amazing. The food, catering, their attention to detail. Our guests are still talking about how amazing and attentive they were. Very professional.
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey C. Married on 06/18/2021

Best Caterer in Northern Virginia

A Taste of Elegance was beyond amazing to work with. Tracy and Carey were both so responsive and answered any and all of my questions throughout the entire process. The food was delicious and our guests are still talking about how great the food was. The whole staff was extremely professional to work with. If you are looking for a great caterer that is organized, professional and makes great food look no further than a taste of elegance.
  • Heidy
    Heidy P. Married on 06/05/2021

Great service

Thank you for being so helpful and supportive 💗 you guys did amazing and everyone appreciated your service!
  • Melanie
    Melanie B. Married on 05/07/2021

Delicious! Wonderful Service!

I LOVED having A Taste of Elegance as my wedding caterer. Unfortunately, I’m a COVID bride and had to cancel my initial wedding plans with 6-days’ notice, but ATOE was truly wonderful about working with me to reschedule (twice!) to a new date. They took extra precautions to keep things safe and sanitary. Their tasting was private, informative, and made us feel like family. Choosing their services was an easy decision. We worked with both Tracy and Carey and they were both very knowledgeable about wedding day events, so they shared ideas with us on how to make the day run more smoothly. We received SO many compliments about how great the food was! They have plenty of options for all dietary restrictions. My absolute favorite were the peppadew peppers, the coconut shrimp, and the cucumber flutes all at the cocktail hour! The linens they used really added the extra “sparkle” to make our room beautiful! I also really appreciated them bringing snacks to Bride and Groom and wedding party while we were taking pictures. It made people smile more and feel more relaxed! Would definitely hire them again in the future for other events.
  • Bonnie
    Bonnie Married on 10/20/2020

Incredible! The BEST!

Tracy and her team were a huge part of making my daughter's wedding truly memorable. They went above and beyond including serving lemonade and spa water to guests prior to the ceremony, serving appetizers to the wedding party during photos so nobody missed out, making sure the bride and groom and parents all were taken care of, table set up was gorgeous, and the leftovers we were able to keep were packaged, labeled and refrigerated, and they cut and served the wedding cake. Our guests all raved over the food and the service. They relieved my stress too! The entire staff was professional and personable. I can't thank you enough Tracy!
  • Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 09/04/2020

Delicious food and extreme professionalism

We loved everything about working with A Taste of Elegance. The food was delicious, the staff was incredible, and pricing was reasonable. At our initial meeting we were able to taste a wide variety of their offerings and the room was decorated with some of their table and decor options to show us those as well. During the planning process they were great to work with and very responsive. They were flexible and willing to work with us when we had to change venues and locations unexpectedly and of course when we had to postpone our wedding. On the day of our wedding the staff was professional and attentive and the event ran smoothly. They brought us appetizers and drinks right after the ceremony and served us our dinners at the reception. Our guests raved about the cajun seafood pasta and we loved the mashed potato bar and beef tenderloin! We would definitely recommend them to our friends.
  • Peter
    Peter M. Married on 07/05/2020

Fantastic Caterer

Our daughter was married on May 19, 2019 at Old House Vineyards and Taste of Elegance was our caterer. We have received so many raves from our guests that we wanted to pass along to the company our heartfelt thanks. We will certainly recommend to each and every person who asks.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 11/02/2019

Such a great value! Amazing food! Great service!

I can say without any hesitation, that I 100% recommend Taste of Elegance for any event--especially a wedding. We'd had a few tastings, but every other vendor seemed to be astronomically high for what we were getting. Taste of Elegance had such competitive pricing, that we had to see if the food was any good. Boy was it!! The wide variety of appetizers and buffet foods we had was incredible--our guests were absolutely raving about the food. So many people came up to us to say how good it was--and how it was literally the best wedding food they've ever had. So.... HUGE WIN!!

We had a few hiccups with our venue (bartenders that the venue hired failed to show up). We were lamenting that if Taste of Elegance had been in charge of the alcohol as well, we would have had NO PROBLEM whatsoever. But the fact that they were so on top of the service for our event really helped ease any stress brought on by the venue's hiccups. I give the food, the service, and the ease of working with this caterer FIVE STARS!

I'm so glad we used Taste of Elegance, and I would use them again in a heartbeat!
    Lauren H. Married on 10/19/2019

Everyone RAVED about our menu

We had a pretty large guest list and Taste of Elegance really worked with us to make great meal selections and keep it affordable. Everyone raved about how good the food was at our reception. They were very flexible and everyone was served in a timely manner.
  • Katherine
    Katherine Married on 10/10/2019

Highly recommend!

I got married at Harbour View 10/10/19

AMAZING is such an understatement with ATOE! Our guest loved every food item on the menu — even the kids!! The mashed potato bar was such a huge hit!! The wait staff was so accommodating to all our guests and they ensured we were fed, had drinks, and cake! They even took food and drinks to our suites!!! We were sooooooo happy with ATOE and they really made this such a smooth process!!! Would highly recommend them to any bride to be! Carey is RESPONSIVE and fantastic!!! If you want to be stress free on the day of the wedding hire ATOE!
  • Morgan
    Morgan S. Married on 09/06/2019

Delicious food, GREAT staff!

A Taste of Elegance catered my wedding, and they did an AMAZING job! The food was so delicious, but on top of that their staff was very helpful! We had a few last minute changes and additions that our ATE coordinator handled flawlessly. Their servers went out of their way to make sure that my husband and I got a delicious hot meal amidst all the chaos (believe me, getting to eat at one's own wedding is not a guarantee and I'm so happy that they made sure we got to!). I would happily recommend them to anyone looking for delicious food and a professional and extremely helpful catering staff.
    Heather B. Married on 08/01/2019

Delicious Food

Taste of Elegance was perfect for our wedding. Their presentation of the food, their service, their communication leading up to the wedding, their peppadews(!!!), ... I could go on. All of it helped make wedding planning easier, and the wedding day stress free. I had many guests compliment the food flavoring and the variety of options that were available. Not to mention the price was unbeatable compared to many other vendors that we looked at.
    I highly recommend them for weddings or any catering event.
    Emily Married on 07/06/2019

Loved our caterer

Taste of Elegance was a pleasure to work with for our wedding day. You simply cannot beat the price for the quality of food and service. During the cocktail hour, they even had a server bring food and drinks to the bridal party and groomsmen during the photos. One thing to keep in mind is on the day of the wedding, you really are not supervising the food etc arriving, which I only saw at the reception. You really want someone you can trust, and Taste of Elegance came highly recommended to me, and I would recommend them to anyone.
    Emily Married on 07/04/2019
    We had Taste of Elegance caterer our November 19th wedding, and it was one of the best decisions we made. The food was absolutely delicious and the staff was incredible. Throughout the night the staff checked in on my husband and I to make sure that we had everything that we needed. Our guests loved the food, especially the Bourbon Chicken and Mashed Potato Martini Bar. They had so much flavor that our guests kept going back for more. I would recommend Taste of Elegance in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a caterer for their wedding.
  • Angella
    Angella M. Married on 05/10/2019

Good to the last...

Carey and the Taste of Elegance staff who cared for our reception were all we desired a professional catering and event team to be! We felt like we were their only client when we went for our initial tasting, and we continued to feel that way throughout our planning process. When you're planning for such an important day, you need individuals like Carey by your side; she made sure that there was nothing we needed to be worried about! The mashed potato martini bar, the Tuscan chicken, the creole pasta, everything was good to the last bite! All of our family and friends raved about the food! The only bad thing for us as the bride and groom was that we didn't get to eat as much as we wanted to!! :o) Thank you Carey!!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 10/20/2018

Delicious Food!

Taste of Elegance is amazing! We have nothing but positive things to say about our entire experience with them. The two owners are wonderful people who are responsive and attentive to your needs. We changed our menu multiple times to add items, change main courses etc. and they were always helpful and never minded sending us updated contracts each time. The tasting was great and they walk you through everything you could choose and what would be best for your wedding. Also, the day of staff including the waiters and the manager, Alex, were amazing! They served everyone promptly, were attentive to our guests and to us, and they even helped us clean up after the reception was over. We were so happy with the service. They bring appetizers and drinks to the wedding party during pictures, and give leftovers to the bride and groom for a late night meal.
    Now, the real showstopper, the food! People are still raving about our wedding menu. We had a served meal and every entree was delicious. The most raved about was the beef selection followed closely by the salmon. Not to be outdone the appetizers were a huge hit! Definitely get the chicken cordon Blu bites and the mini grilled cheese! Oh, and the late night snack of pretzels and cheese was so welcomed by our guests and by us as we took some for the ride home and it was delicious. Alex even re-heated it for us before we left!
    Overall, I can't say enough great things about Taste of Elegance. They are the best at what they do and you will have guests telling you weeks later how good the food was. I highly recommend this company.
  • Stacey
    Stacey Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect, delicious, and accommodating

A Taste of Elegance was wonderful to work with! The food was delicious, and at my request, they made accommodations to provide food that fit various dietary restrictions, and I think they labeled everything. The servers were so nice and everything was wonderful!
    Ashley Married on 10/07/2018

You can't go wrong with Taste of Elegance!

We looked at multiple caterers through our wedding venue's recommendations and went to a tasting with Carrie at Taste of Elegance. Carrie was so supportive of our vision during our tasting and helped us perfect our menu for our wedding that day. Going into the tasting, we were a bit unsure of the style or even food choices that we wanted. Carrie made it easy and through her experience and creativity, helped us come up with the perfect menu.

Throughout the process of planning our wedding, Carrie was so helpful and responsive to all of our questions. In addition, she was onsite when we did our final planning and made the process quick and easy for us at this busy time.

If you're looking for a fun, professional catering company w/ unique ideas, great food and service, you need to go with Carrie and her team at Taste of Elegance!
  • Deryn
    Deryn Married on 10/06/2018
    If you choose A Taste of Elegance for your catering, you and your guests will certainly enjoy themselves! Nothing was leftover, and guests raved about the food all night. They also provided all of the alcohol for our open bar reception. Carey and Tracy were great to work with!
    Nicole Married on 08/17/2018
    What can I say❤Carey and her team are the BEST. The food was amazing and guests are still talking about how great the good was especially the crab dip. Thank you so much for making my wedding so memorable❤❤❤