A Storybook Ending Bridal Reviews

98 Reviews for A Storybook Ending Bridal

1 User photo

A Storybook Ending Bridal 1

Sierra · Married on 10/29/2016

Storybook Ending created the perfect shopping experience! The moment we walked in the door, we were greeted and given a tour of the store. Mryna was my consultant and I couldn't say enough wonderful things about her and my experience. I was so excited to find my dream dress and can't wait for my dress to come in! I would highly recommend Storybook Ending for all of your bridal needs!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Courtney · Married on 10/29/2016

I went shopping for my wedding gown last weekend and Storybook Ending was my first stop. The salon has a great selection of beautiful wedding gowns and it is such an inviting place to shop. My consultant, Myrna, was a great help throughout the process of shopping and trying on gowns. She was very respectful of not only my opinions, but my family's as well. I did end up purchasing a gorgeous gown from Storybook that day and could not be any more excited! Thank you Storybook Ending for this experience!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Tiffany · Married on 10/22/2016

My mom and I went into A Storybook Ending not for sure if I would find my dress or not. I walked in and had a very nice welcome. Every employee there is so nice! We were helped right away. As we browsed the store waiting for a consultant to become available (which didn't take long at all) we headed back to look at bridesmaid dresses. Well when our consultant came looking for us she introduced herself as Myrna. My mom and I immediately got tears in our eyes. See my Grandma passed away several years ago and would have been there today if she could have, my Grandmas name is Myrna. As soon as I heard our consultant say her name I knew in my heart I would find my dress today, because Grandma was with us and she sure let us know that. I was very happy with my consultant Myrna. She was so helpful, kind, honest, and actually reminded me a lot of my Grandma. She also helped me find my beautiful wedding dress after trying on only 3 dresses! So thank you Myrna for a great experience, defiantly one I will never forget. And thank you to everyone else that was great help today.

Sent on 01/16/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

I had seen A Storybook Ending on Facebook and a few of my friends had found their wedding dress at this store. It was at the top of my list to look for my wedding dress as well. I made my appoint for this shop along with a few others just in case, but ended up cancelling the other appointments because I found the dress of my dreams at this shop!! I was so happy with the service I received, the selection of dresses and how helpful my sales associate was. It was almost as if she knew what I wanted before I even knew!! I would HIGHLY suggest checking out A Storybook Ending when looking for your wedding dress. I also went on a Friday morning which was really nice because we were the only party there looking at dresses at the time and it made for a nice intimate setting.

Sent on 11/18/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2016

My experience at A Storybook Ending was fantastic! The sales associates were very knowledgeable about the dresses they had in the store and pulled me plenty of samples to try on based on what I said I wanted. I ended up finding my dress that day! And it was the second one I tried on. They also accommodated my aunt who is disabled; so that meant the world to me! I would recommend going there to anyone!

Sent on 01/13/2016

I had a great experience with Storybook Ending! The staff was professional, helpful, and friendly. They were committed to making sure I got the perfect dress for my wedding, and made sure I left with a big smile on my face. 100% without a doubt, I would reccomend Storybook to any future bride!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Allison · Married on 09/24/2016

Went to Storybook Ending today. When we walked in the door we were blown away at how many people were there, and thought for sure it'd take awhile to be helped. Within minutes of walking in, I was registered and choosing dresses, and was made to feel as if I was the only one in there. I am amazed and touched at the personal care I was given, along with my bridesmaids. We all felt special today trying on dresses! Nicole was amazing!! She was professional, comforting and knew the exact touches to add to complete the look.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Kallie · Married on 09/03/2016

I went into Storybook Ending looking for a dress for my wedding that was just a little over two months away. I had already purchased a different dress from a different bridal shop and no longer felt special in it. Thanks to my amazing consultant I found the perfect dress for my wedding that luckily I was able to buy right off of the rack. I finally felt relieved and like I was going to look beautiful on my wedding day. If it wasnt for Storybook I would of been absolutely miserable in my original dress. Thank you so so much for making my wedding experience a little better and making my wedding day even more magical.

Sent on 08/15/2016

I recently found my dream dress at A Storybook Ending! We were met by friendly staff members and were impressed with the selection that the store had to offer. This was the first time I had tried on or looked at dresses, so I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find and decide on a dress that I loved. Very quickly after I began to try on dresses, Christi knew exactly what I would like and was very helpful in putting me in dresses that were exactly what I was looking for! After trying on just a few dresses, I found the dress of my dreams and said yes to the dress!

Sent on 07/12/2015

I give this place 5 stars! I absolutely loved it. I went a couple other places before this one and this is by far the best around. The staff was very nice and very helpful.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Crystal · Married on 06/11/2016

Storybook was the first place I went to try on wedding dresses. I had an idea in mind and with the help of my consultant, she found me my DREAM wedding dress. As soon as she put on the finishing touches (veil and belt), I immediately started crying, knowing that it was THE dress. I would recommend Storybook to any upcoming brides!!

Sent on 07/29/2015
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 04/23/2016

Storybook Ending created the perfect shopping experience! The moment we walked in the door looking for my wedding dress, we were greeted and given instructions on how to browse for dresses. Christi was excellent at helping me find the dresses I previously had picked out as well as some beautiful new ones to try on. I was so excited to find my dream dress and can't wait to come back for my fittings! I would highly recommend looking at Storybook Ending for all of your bridal needs!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Sarah · Married on 04/16/2016

The ladies of A Storybook Ending were wonderful! A friend had gotten her dress there and recommended it to me. My Mom and I headed out early on a Saturday to visit them and loved the whole experience. Myrna greeted us warmly and walked us through the salon. We loved their process of selection. I was handed 5 colored rings and asked to look through the gowns and put the rings on the 5 that I would like to try and then Myrna pulled them 1 by 1. At the end of the 5 if I hadn't selected one of my choices, Myrna would start pulling other dresses to consider. I chose the 2nd gown that I tried on! It was gorgeous and fit beautifully on my wedding day.

I used their recommended alterations lady (Patty) and she was wonderful. She is quick and efficient. Neither of my appointments with her took more than 30 minutes and her prices were super reasonable!

Overall, I'm thrilled with the choice to drive up to A Storybook Ending! Thank you to all the ladies there for making me look gorgeous on my wedding!

A tip- they don't take appointments so be sure to show up early if you're going shopping on a weekend!

Sent on 04/26/2016

I had a wonderful experience at A Storybook Ending Bridal and Prom. Not only was the staff very friendly, but they were genuine and had an answer for any question we threw their way. I am glad that this was the first place we went and successfully found my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses and mother of the bride dress as well!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Brittany · Married on 11/21/2015

Prior to coming to A Storybook Ending, I had tried on a countless number of dresses, never being fully satisfied. With the wide selection of dresses they carry I found more than one that I liked! I am so glad to have found the dress of my dreams! I would highly recommend this salon to anyone and everyone that asks! Christi is so sweet and knows what you want when you tell her! I am more than happy with my experience here and cant wait for my dress to get it!! THANK YOU ladies for everything!!!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/31/2015

I found the dress of my dreams here today. I had gone to a couple other local bridal shops and didn't find the experience that I did at a storybook ending. From the moment you walk in the door they greet you with a smile and explain the whole process for their store. They assigned me to Krystal and she was very patient and helpful. I tried on five dresses, but only because I was trying to keep an open mind. I knew when I tried on the first dress it was the one for me. After saying "Yes" to my dress the process didn't stop there. They explained what steps needed to be taken next and gave me a folder that was filled with a timeline for the other attire that needs to be purchased, brochures for tuxes and bridesmaid dresses, and a list of discounts I get for purchasing my gown at this store. They also gave me a bottle of wine that I intend to save to enjoy the day of. One of the things that stuck out to me about storybook over the other local bridal salons is the set up of their store. They have the store laid out by size and style. All of the dresses are spaced out nicely and easy to see. It was very easy to navigate and decide which style was for you. Some of the other stores had the racks stuffed so tight and all sizes squeezed together it could become very frustrating. I thoroughly recommend A storybook Ending.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Andrea · Married on 10/17/2015

I said Yes to the dress today. Christi was amazing! Attentive and listened to exactly what I wanted. The atmosphere was pleasant and very clean. I loved the welcoming attitude and helpfulness of everyone there.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Tomeka · Married on 10/17/2015

I just ordered my wedding dress from Storybook Ending and it was everything I expected it to be and more. The service was amazing from the second we stepped foot in the door. Very well organized and very professional. I will definitely be referring any future brides I know.

Sent on 01/26/2015

My experience with A Storybook Ending was absolutely wonderful! Myrna helped me select the perfect gown and accessories, and the staff checked to make sure I could order and receive the belt I wanted in time. I would encourage brides to explore the gowns at the back of the store which can be purchased and taken home the same day-- that's where I found mine for a surprisingly affordable price! Overall I am extremely happy with my purchase and thrilled that I found my gown locally.

Sent on 08/26/2015

My experience was everything I imagined it to be when picking out my bridal gown. The staff is very welcoming and fun! Myrna was wonderful to work with and she made the experience for me a true storybook ending.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Ashlee · Married on 10/03/2015

I bought my bridesmaids and wedding dress here. They were great help and very friendly. I received my dress and love it!! I can not wait til Oct to see them all together thank you!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

I would highly recommend this Bridal shop for anyone. I fell absolutely in love a dress and also their staff. They make you feel very comfortable and actually listen to what you want in your dress. They have a great selection of dresses for all shapes in sizes. We found everything we needed for my dress and my bridesmaid dresses. Thanks so much for all your help!!!!!!! I can truly say I felt like a Princess here!

Sent on 02/17/2015
  • Justin & Alexis

Alexis · Married on 09/19/2015

They have a really large selection and good prices! I ended up getting a dress "off the rack", that was the last one. They didn't rush me even though I ended up trying on about 30 dresses in two different visits before I actually found THE ONE!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/29/2015

This Salon is by far the best I've stepped foot in. The quality of dresses here compared to other stores is not even comparable. All of the employees were extremely helpful, friendly, and very knowledgeable. My consultant was the greatest, so sweet and very attentive to my wants. It was a breath of fresh air going into a salon that was so bright and clean. They had so many styles of dresses and were organized very well. I would definitely recommend this salon to anyone!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/01/2015

Absolutely loved my experience at A Storybook Ending. The store was clean and very well organized, and everyone there was happy to help. They have a lot of experience and are thinking through all the small details. They offered a lot of helpful advice along the way and I will recommend them to all my family and friends!

Sent on 04/03/2015