A Spoon Fulla Sugar Reviews

A Spoon Fulla Sugar 5
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 10/19/2019

Delicious and Perfect!

We used Spoon Fulla Sugar for our "Naked Cake" at our wedding and it came out absolutely perfect! We did a tasting in Cincinnati but we did majority of the planning from Los Angeles. They were super easy to coordinate with after we had to update our guest count and change some flavors around. Day of everything was perfect, they put the cake on our custom stand and we were able to incorporate all of our favorite flavors on our wedding day by doing some additional sheet cakes. Our guests loved the cake and all the flavors (especially the pumpkin for fall)! We can't wait for our 1 year anniversary to come back to Cincinnati to get our small anniversary cake!

Sent on 10/28/2019

A Spoon Fulla Sugar's reply:

Hi Anna - We are so glad you and your guests enjoyed the cake. It was a pleasure working with you. We'll see you next year for your anniversary! :)

Nathan Caudill-Oakes · Married on 08/24/2019

Best cake ever

Spoon Fulla sugar did an awesome job with our cake!! It was so moist and yummy!! We enjoyed the cake and had plenty for everyone! Best wedding cake that I have ever had!! Thank you for doing such an awesome job at creating our wedding cake

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Crutchfield · Married on 08/10/2019

Delicious cake, flexible on favors and sizes

From the first tasting, it was obvious that A Spoon Fulla Sugar would be a great choice. At the tasting, they set out a spread of all of their popular cakes and available fillings for us to mix and match. It made it easy to try different flavors and pick our favorite one. When I asked about a filling that wasn't on the plate, she ran in back and found some for me so I could try it. Communication was easy, the cake looked great, and our guests LOVED it. They also had the option to have backup cakes (not displayed), so we were able to have the small cake we wanted for display while still serving more guests. Overall a great experience and would recommend to anyone.

A Spoon Fulla Sugar 6
    Sent on 08/21/2019

A Spoon Fulla Sugar's reply:

Hi Lindsay - We are so glad you enjoyed the tasting experience and and the wedding cake. It was a pleasure working with you and thanks for the recommendation. It is the biggest way future couples find us. :)
  • Nikki

Nikki Drago · Married on 05/10/2019

The BEST Cake!!

I would HIGHLY recommend a Spoon Fulla Sugar to anyone looking for a fantastic cake. Not only was our wedding cake beautiful (and absolutely delicious), they were able to create a fantastic groom's cake in the shape of a Packers jersey! It was a huge hit by my husband and our guests!

They were so easy to work with and were able to answer all of my questions (and I had a LOT). Not only did they give advice on the amount of cake I would need, they predicted it very well so we barely had any cake left (which could be a good or bad thing because I would eat it everyday if I could!).

Sent on 10/31/2019

A Spoon Fulla Sugar's reply:

Hi Nikki - Thank you! We are so glad you were happy with your wedding cake and groom's cake and were able to make the process easy for you. It was a pleasure working with you. We hope to work with you again soon. :)
  • W

Wanda Boggs · Married on 01/09/2019

"The best cake I have ever eaten"

"The best cake I have ever eaten". This is the comment from our several of our wedding guests. The cake was beautiful, moist and delicious!

Sent on 10/25/2019

A Spoon Fulla Sugar's reply:

Hi Wanda - We are so glad you and your guests enjoyed the cake. We hope to work with you again soon! :)

Ashley · Married on 12/28/2018

Custom Cakes

They did an amazing job with the Groom’s cake. I had a vision to surprise the Groom that was unique to us and they definitely made it happen. They made sure they did exactly what we wanted. People couldn’t believe it was actually a cake. They did two different flavors, a peanut butter on top and the hummingbird on the bottom so guests could choose. They were both wonderful.

A Spoon Fulla Sugar 7
    Sent on 01/06/2019

A Spoon Fulla Sugar's reply:

Ashley - This was a fun groom's cake. We're so glad it met your expectations! We hope to work with you again in the future. :)
  • W

Whitney Mcdonald · Married on 11/30/2018

Yummy and customizable!!!!

A Spoon Fulla Sugar did an amazing job at providing cake and desserts for our wedding. They came during the flip from ceremony to reception and took to decorating our dessert table. The price point was not too terrible for all the desserts we ordered- a small 2 tier cake, 3 different types of cupcakes, 2 types of cookies, chocolate dipped pretzel rods, and chocolate dipped rice krispy treats. The desserts were so good that we only went home with a few cupcakes and our 2nd tier of our cake for our anniversary. Everything else was eaten up! The cake was so soft and moist and the flavor was perfect! They had a large variety of flavors, fillings, and icing and if you showed them a picture of an idea you had they didnt seem to have an issue creating it. Within the price of our cake and desserts, it comes with a fresh anniversary cake on your first anniversary. So when next year rolls around, we can call them up and order a fresh small cake that was our wedding cake (or we can pick a completely different flavor if we want.)

Sent on 12/22/2018

A Spoon Fulla Sugar's reply:

Hi Whitney - We're glad you and your guests enjoyed the wedding desserts! It was a pleasure working with you. For your first anniversary cake, please make sure to call at least a week in advance to place the order. :)

Cory · Married on 11/03/2018

Most delicious cake I've ever had!

Without a doubt the most delicious cake I've ever eaten. We also had a bit of custom artwork on our cake and they nailed the image. It was very well done. Best part of the deal - free 1st year anniversary cake. Well worth the money!

Sent on 11/10/2018

A Spoon Fulla Sugar's reply:

Hi Cory, We are so glad you liked everything. For the free anniversary cake, just give us a call a few weeks prior to place the order. We hope to work with you again soon. :)

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Stunning & Delicious

Loved our cake and cupcakes! We did cupcakes for all the guests and they were able to do 3 different flavors, and then we had a small cake just for us to cut. All of it was so delicious and gorgeous!

Sent on 10/22/2018

A Spoon Fulla Sugar's reply:

Hi Stephanie - Glad everyone enjoyed the cupcakes. It was a pleasure working with you. Hope to work with you again soon. :)

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2018

We had met with Samantha for our first tasting and all the staff was super friendly. The cakes are sooooo most and I definitely recommended the strawberry cake with the triple berry filling! We loved it. They let us customize our cake to what we wanted and even worked with our cake stands measurements and made a backup cake to make sure we got the most for our dollar. We had a gorgeous ombré pink to purple cake and it turned out beautifully. I would recommend to anyone for any event!!!

A Spoon Fulla Sugar 8
    Sent on 09/12/2018

A Spoon Fulla Sugar's reply:

Thanks Brittany. So glad you liked your cake. We hope to work with you again soon. :)

Brittany · Married on 07/14/2018

Our wedding cakes turned out perfectly! Exactly what we wanted! Would go with A Spoon Fulla Sugar every time!

A Spoon Fulla Sugar 9
    A Spoon Fulla Sugar 10
    Sent on 09/06/2018

A Spoon Fulla Sugar's reply:

Thanks Brittany! So glad you enjoyed the cakes. It was a pleasure working with you. We hope to work with you again soon. :)

Cassie · Married on 06/02/2018

My mouth is watering as I write this review! We had a wonderful experience with A Spoon Fulla Sugar. The tasting was so good that we didn't even shop around. The service and responsiveness was great. Our wedding cake tiers were delicious! I also love that you get a one year anniversary cake, so we didn't have to freeze anything!

Sent on 06/26/2018

A Spoon Fulla Sugar's reply:

Cassie, Thanks for your sweet review. We enjoyed working with you too. For the anniversary cake, just remember to place the order a few weeks in advance. We'll see you next year! :)

Kayla · Married on 05/27/2018

We had our wedding cake done by A Spoon Fulla Sugar and it was wonderful. We had a great time at the taste testing and consultation. They designed it better than we could of imagine. We were able to get four different flavors and icing pairs with our large numbers and everyone raved about the different flavors. It all was absolutely delicious and we would highly recommend them to design your perfect wedding cake.

Sent on 06/14/2018

A Spoon Fulla Sugar's reply:

Kayla - Thanks! We are so glad everyone enjoyed the cake. We hope to work with you again soon! :)

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

A Spoon Fulla Sugar went above and beyond! Our cake was stunning and our grooms cake was more than we could ever ask for! They took the design on my dress and put it on our cake. Our grooms cake was Cincinnati Reds and it was dead on the Reds font and topped with a baseball glove! They are so creative, friendly, and fantastic to work with! We could not have been happier with our wedding cakes!

Sent on 06/12/2018

A Spoon Fulla Sugar's reply:

Thanks Ashley. It was a pleasure working with you!

Aiesha · Married on 05/19/2018

They are very reasonable and creative on what thrmes you throw there way . They also care about what sweets you need and when you need and when you need them done by. They are very patient, clean, and understanding .

Sent on 07/16/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2018

The team was super easy to work with and our cakes were amazing!! Everyone loved the flavors!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Al B · Married on 05/05/2018

Delicious & Beautiful

Spoon Full Sugar made a beautiful, delicious and affordable cake that everyone devoured at my wedding! I could not have been happier with them

Sent on 01/28/2019

A Spoon Fulla Sugar's reply:

We are so glad everyone enjoyed the cake at your wedding! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to work with you again soon. :)

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

We offered a variety of small and medium cakes on a dessert bar. Spoon Fulla Sugar made four delicious and beautiful cakes and cupcakes. Our guests loved the hummingbird cake. Our consultation was all by Phone and email as we are out of town and the experience was easy! Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

A Spoon Fulla Sugar made an absolutely beautiful cake for our wedding day! We could not be happier with how it turned out, and it was delicious. We had many guests say how it was the best wedding cake they ever had, and we agree! They made our decision easy by being so accommodating, the beautiful designs and cakes they create, and let's not forget the taste!

A Spoon Fulla Sugar 11
    A Spoon Fulla Sugar 12
    A Spoon Fulla Sugar 13
    Sent on 12/21/2017

Joe · Married on 10/21/2017

Used Spoon Fulla Sugar for our daughters wedding on 10-21-2017. We knew we over ordered on the cake but you would not have known because our guest loved it and ate every piece. That says it all!!! Our guest commented that it was the best wedding cake they have ever had. Worth every penny!!! Joe Hennard

Sent on 10/22/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2017

I LOVE A Spoon Fulla Sugar! They have the best staff and cake! The staff is always so friendly and helpful! I have never liked icing and I could eat their icing with a spoon! It is so good!! They did my wedding cupcakes in 2014 and I have been using them for every event in my life since! The most recent occation was a baby shower. We had cake and desserts. I have never had there desserts before and they are to die for! Especially the apple pie cookies! I will be ordering those again for sure! Everyone at the shower was asking me where I got the desserts! They loved them! I would recommend A Spoon Fulla Sugar to everyone! They are my forever bakery!!

Sent on 07/25/2017
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 08/12/2017

A Spoon Fulla Sugar did a great job with our wedding cake. We loved our tasting and felt the staff was very helpful. They created the wedding cake we dreamed of and not only did it look beautiful, it also tasted amazing. We were concerned about the color of the cake board with reference to our cake stand and they were very accommodating to getting us the correct color!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

Everything was amazing. From the tasting to my wedding, absolutely amazing.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Margaret · Married on 07/22/2017

Absolutely delicious! They created a two tier cake along with cupcakes for our son's wedding. Everything was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2017

They provided us a delicious and beautiful cake! Exactly what we asked for, delivered at the right time. We rented a cake stand from them too that was perfect.

Sent on 07/23/2017