A Southern Bloom Reviews

4 Reviews for A Southern Bloom

• Megan

Megan Delre · Married on 09/14/2019

A Southern Bloom

Amy was wonderful to work with. She took time to understand my vision and talked me through what we could do with my budget. Everything was beautiful from the centerpieces to the bouquets. The arrangements were so pretty I am drying them out to make a wedding shadow box to hang in my home. Flowers could not have looked better, and they travelled all the way from Hickory, NC to Erwin, TN. Amy did an awesome job. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Kristen · Married on 09/09/2017

HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend!!! My great uncle who was a florist in NY still cannot stop talking about how beautiful our flowers were! I know nothing about flowers and needed someone to pretty much direct me and that is exactly what Amy did! I gave her my colors, described my vision and she went from there. Such professionalism and genuinely a kind person who wants to just give every couple exactly what they want. Truly a blessing to be able to have A Southern Bloom as our florist and we are forever grateful for everything they did for us! You will not be disappointed

Sent on 10/04/2017

Jordan · Married on 10/15/2016

Amy was such a pleasure to work with. Not only that, but I was blown away by how beautiful my flowers were. Since I know nothing about flowers, I was a little vague about exactly what I wanted and showed her several different pictures, and she was able to create something better than I had imagined! I have gotten more compliments on Amy's centerpieces and bouquets from guests than any other aspect of the wedding. She's really great. :)

Sent on 10/26/2016

A Southern Bloom's reply:

So sweet! It was sincerely a joy to work with you! Congratulations, again❤️ And thank you so much for the super kind review!!!

Christina · Married on 09/24/2016

Amy was an absolute joy to work with and I couldn't imagine our flowers being done by anyone else! I had trouble explaining the look I was going for, but Amy brought my vision to life in a way far better than I could have even imagined. We got so many compliments on everything she did and I can't recommend A Southern Bloom enough!

Sent on 10/28/2016

A Southern Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Andrew :) Loved, loved, loved EVERYTHING about your perfect wedding! Wishing you guys a lifetime of happiness and love :)