A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning Reviews

A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning 3
A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning 4

Jeff Hilbert · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Top Notch....

Great ideas and designs. Immaculate attention to detail. Flexible and eager to work with the client throughout the entire process of their event.

Sent on 03/07/2019

A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning's reply:

Thank you! Congratulations to both of you...it has been fun working with you sofar.....Excited for what is to come

Jamie Russell · Married on 03/11/2019

Excellent customer service.

I have assisted this vendor with a couple weddings, Connie is extremely organized, thorough and ensures that your perfect day is beyond perfect. Her knowledge and eye for creativity is amazing. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 03/11/2019

A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Jamie for taking the time to write a review . I so appreciate ! Thank you for all you do keeping our Community safe.

Amanda Jefferson · Married on 03/01/2019

Truly relaxed and professional!

Connie took all my stress and turned my wedding day into any dream! She listens, supports, and goes above and beyond in details. What a jewel to have involved in your special day!

Sent on 03/28/2019

A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Amanda..you were a dream to work with. It was such apleasure getting to know you. Much happiness to both of you.I

Derek Jefferson · Married on 03/01/2019

Excellent, Professional Experience

Connie did a tremendous job with a personal, professional touch to help make our big day unforgettable. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/09/2019

A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Derek for your wonderful review. It was my pleasure to be able to coordinate your event..Congratulations again!

S. Jones · Married on 02/05/2019

Open House

Connie advised and organized an open house I held to jump start my small business. She met with me well in advance of the event, helped me with some of the modern invitation protocols, and organized my space for the best possible experience for my guests. Her decorations added just the right flair to the evening. My customers knew this was a special event because A Simply Beautiful Affair had made them feel special.

Sent on 03/11/2019

A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning's reply:

S. it was a pleasure working with you on your event....I loved doing this French Theme. I am glad you as well as your guests enjoyed !! Thank you again for choosing ASBA Event Planning

Audry Johnson · Married on 10/13/2018

Employee of vendor

Connie is the most amazing, talented, magic maker that I know! I've worked a verity of weddings with her and the talent that she has to pull these amazing weddings together is nothing short of a fairytale wedding come true. There is no obstacle that can stand in her way, or stop her from pulling off perfection! And she does it all with the grace of an angel and a smile on her face.

Sent on 03/07/2019

A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Audry....I so appreciate all that you do and taking the time to assist me and my clients. You are a top notch Bartender and the positive feedback from everyone you serve is a true testament to your skills.. Thank you!

Earl Cooper · Married on 09/20/2018

Top Knotch.

If your looking for a Coordinator to help plan your next event, A Simply Beautiful Affair is all you need to know.
    They do it all.
    Owner & CEO Connie Cooper is Friendly,
    & Professional in every aspect of your event planning.
    From start to finish, Her Only goal is to make your Dream Event come true.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Sharon · Married on 08/26/2017

I had the pleasure to work with Connie from A Simply Beautiful Affair and she is absolutely amazing! Her professionalism and attention to detail not only had the bride/groom well cared for, but the vendors as well! Her interaction with her clients and guests were genuine and sincere. She has a magnetic personality and she is flexible in accommodating last minute needs. She's an asset to our community and she is raising the industry standards in this area. I would highly recommend Conny and her staff for your special day!

Sent on 12/08/2017
    A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning 5
    A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning 6

A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning's reply:

Sharon...Thank you for your kind review....It has been my pleasure to work with you as well....you are amazing in your photography skills.

Kayla · Married on 06/24/2017

After being part of the wedding party in a wedding planned and coordinated by ASimply Beautiful Affair, there was no question that Connie would also be planning/coordinating my wedding when the time came, and I wouldn't have had it any other way...
    My wedding day was literally more than I could have asked for, absolutely picture perfect... Connie and her husband spent days setting everything up, building our arch and back drop and more, just to make sure that I had everything I envisioned for my special day. When I got engaged and reached out, asked for some direction as far as what we will need for the whole wedding planning experience, Connie was timely and professional and honest about what I would likely need and what she could provide. She never missed a beat, there were no holes in the planning, contacting all the vendors multiple times, gathering all the decor needed, the timeline of everything... it was just such a smooth process and when the wedding weekend came, I was able to RELAX, knowing Connie had everything taken care of and it was going to be beautiful. I would absolutely recommend A Simply Beautiful Affair for your next event!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning's reply:

Kayla...thank you so much ! Loved working with you and Kevin...Wishing you much Happiness.

Lynette · Married on 01/07/2017

If you want attention to detail and not worry about the execution of your wedding day, Connie Cooper is the person you should hire. We originally were to have a semi-outdoor wedding but an unexpected weather pattern came in and our plans had to be moved indoors less than 48 hours before our wedding. She pulled it off and our wedding day was everything we dreamed of and more.

Sent on 04/02/2017

A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Lynette... I am very appreciative of your kind review we enjoyed our time in Texas and are happy you liked our services! Thank you again for the opportunity to help you and Eli with your special day!

Linda · Married on 09/10/2016

Loved working with Connie!!! The wedding and reception were just lovely!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning's reply:

Thank you LInda.....It was such a pleasure working with you and Bethany....

Savanah · Married on 08/20/2016

Connie at A Simply Beautiful Affair took the reins on my wedding planning as I was trying to manage the coordination from San Francisco. From day one she took everything off my plate and created a vision when I didn't really have one. She managed all vendor interaction for me and has an expansive network. She is connected with every venue and vendor on the coast. Wedding planning was effortless and my wedding day was stress free thanks to all that Connie did.

Sent on 12/29/2016

A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Savanah, for your trust and confidence in a Simply Beautiful Affair...I loved your venue and loved working with you!... We so appreciate your review and thank you , again!!!! Much love to you both.

Connie coordinated a beautiful baby shower for my daughter!! Her vision and attention to details are beyond superb!! My daughter told her via email what she envisioned and Connie did an amazing job!! The venue was not the best location, but Connie was able to transform it beautifully!! Connie works hard to provide the best service possible.. I highly recommend her for any event large or small.. You will have a piece of mind knowing that everything is being taken care of and you can enjoy your day!! Fantastic 5 star service!!

Sent on 02/16/2016

MARK · Married on 01/30/2016

If you're looking for one of the best wedding planners on the coast of Oregon or the greater Portland area, you need not look any further! Connie Cooper puts the "Plan" in planning! Her commitment to give you a 110% is her top priority! Her organizational skills and attention to detail is impeccable. She keeps a calm demeanor when dealing with roadblocks and handles them effective and efficiently!

You won't have any regrets working with a lady with strong convictions and morals.

Sent on 01/28/2016

A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you .

Stevie · Married on 09/05/2015

I cannot say enough good things about A Simply Beautiful Affair by CC! I was recently married and had the honor of having Connie Cooper coordinate our special day. I first want to let everyone know that Connie is absolutely amazing and has a true gift! I know there are many brides that know what colors and theme they want for their wedding day but I was not one of those brides. Connie worked with me and helped in finding just what my style was and the look/feel I was wanting. She is incredibly patient and knowledgeable. Each and every wedding she coordinates is customized specifically for each couple and shows their vision perfectly. She has several types of packages available to make sure that she coordinates as little or as much as you need and can be involved in all the ins and outs of the planning process. Connie has been in the area for many years and has several connections to make sure you get the best deal possible for whatever you are looking for whether it be rental equipment, DJs, flowers, etc. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect! The event was completely stress free, décor was beyond gorgeous and EVERYONE had a blast! If there were any “hiccups” I never knew and still don’t know! The timeline of the day was smooth and I was able to be carefree. My husband and I were able to give our full attention to one another and our guests. If you are needing help planning your special day you need to give Connie a call… I promise you’ll be so glad you did!

Sent on 01/29/2016

A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much Stevie! You and Brady are such a wonderful couple and I loved working with both of you...Thank you for your confidence it was such a perfect day!

Maggie · Married on 09/01/2012

I cannot even begin to share with you the amazing job Connie did for my daughter's wedding. Her attention to detail is beyond anything we had expected , Our daughter's wedding was a beach wedding , at a vintage motel ,she helped transform this venue into a fairy tale Connie leaves no stone unturned. She makes sure your flowers,your vendors,your venue, your decor, your DJ, The food and wait staff is all in check. She will help as much as you need and knows when to let your own ideas come into play. The thing we appreciated the most is that we had nothing to worry about for the weeks before and the day of.Connie made sure that every detail was managed.
    Somehow she manages to not only arrange every detail,she is out there moving chairs,checking tables,holding hands with the brides mother and adding humour to what could be a very stressful day. She is so talented with choosing just the right way of taking your dreams and that of our daughters and son in laws and turning it into this beautiful unforgettable day. She is with out a doubt a master at her craft. A gift to all brides and their families to be able to share your ideas,and thoughts and dreams and with her and some how you show up and it as if she read your mind and your hearts.
    Never late, always willing to go the extra mile, and will allow you as a family to choose what you need and when you need it.
    If your getting married on the Oregon coast ,she is very connected to this area, can get you the best deals and won't rest till she does. And never compromises your wishes to make her own job easier. Connie is the real deal ! I cannot say enough nice things about her work, her honesty and her professionalism.
    This is one of the best decisions you could make in your wedding planning budget .

Sent on 02/05/2016

A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your daughters special day...it was entirely my pleasure! Such a great couple to work with.

Sharon

Connie, owner of A Simply Beautiful Affair, was the coordinator for my client's wedding here in Newport. I've been to this venue several times but have never seen it quite as exquisite as it was for this particular wedding. You could see how engaged she was with the bride/groom and every last detail was absolutely perfect! I've heard many wonderful things about Connie within our community but seeing it firsthand is definitely something to brag about. She helped with all aspects of the wedding and was a joy to work with. I would highly recommend her and her services for any occasion, especially something as important as your wedding day!

Sent on 12/05/2017
    A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning 7
    A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning 8

A Simply Beautiful Affair Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Sharon... I also thoroughly enjoyed working with you. Your images are so beautiful and you totally captured the spirit of this couple and family....I appreciate your seal of approval and look forward to hopefully working with you again, soon.

Connie is wonderful to work with, she listens to what you want and then works endlessly to make it happen. She also has many decorations that you can rent from her, making it really easy to use extra decorations. She is also always available, I could send her an email late at night and receive a response before morning. She also tracks down the best deals, saving time, money, and stress during the wedding planning process.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Bethany Marks · Married on 09/10/2016

Wonderful planner and service

Connie worked day and night to make sure we had the wedding we wanted. She found the best deals for us and worked well with our very limited budget. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/25/2018

They were a pleasure to work with.....the design and creativity were spot on to our vision....I def. recommend A Simply Beautiful Affair for future events...

Sent on 07/14/2014