A Simple Affair Reviews

13 Reviews for A Simple Affair

• Arryka

Arryka · Getting married on 05/21/2021

A simple affair

I went to view this venue and they were extremely helpful and the place was beautiful. They had answers to all my questions and were very responsive.

Sent on 11/07/2019

A Simple Affair's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words about the decor, Arryka! We also take pride in our response times and work hard to make sure all information is accurate and quickly given. We loved being able to work with you as well!
  • Tara

Tara Wade · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Very Nice and Understanding Team

I was late to the meeting and we did not rush or anything. The down payment was less 1,000 and you pay online at any time. You could also get married here.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 02/22/2020

Love was certainly in the air!

Loved the venue. Love the ladies who helped leading up to the event and then the coordinators that were there day of. Wish I would've met the day of ladies prior to (even a phone call would have been nice just summarizing the expectation), but all ended well.
    Okay, dance floor. There isn't a way to dim the lighting in just one area- something to keep in mind or possibly making a change to. Also, I wish I would have spoken to the character drawer prior to. Again setting the expectation. Wondering if we shouldn't have put him somewhere else. He was in between the DJ & Bar. There was a line to see him which was awesome, but no one was dancing.
    The caterer. Nick & CeeCee. Loved them. Food was great. We did family style and everyone seemed to be happy with it. No lines no fuss.
    I didn't want to leave the flowers, but what was I going to do with 100s of small vases. lol.
    I would recommend a day of coordinator if you can squeeze it into your budget. We forgot to take photos of just me and my husband. ha. A DOC (even though my maid of honor was truly amazing) would have been able to be a little more assertive than I could be.
    I think thats all the feedback I have

Sent on 03/29/2020

A Simple Affair's reply:

Thank you so much for the review and the feedback! Feedback is important to us from past clients as we're always working to elevate the experience provided by us.
    We have since implemented to have all day-off A Simple Affair Coordinators to be the one conducting final walk through appointment at the 6-week out mark so they can go over the timeline, layout and all plans with you to be 100% on the same page with you day-of! It always helps to see a familiar face day-of and we enjoy getting to know you more in that appointment.
    We absolutely adore our Traditional Cater Nick and his team as well. He never provides less than exceptional food and experience! We're also happy to provide contact information for any of our vendors and they are always happy to meet prior too events as well. We try to throughly encourage this to meet that expectation you mentioned!
    The pictured you added came out so beautiful and truly display how lovely your event turned out. We wish you a wonderful marriage, Erin!
  • Katie

Katie Baker · Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing Venue

I highly recommend A Simple Affair as a venue. The venue is a beautiful space and the back wood wall if amazing. We had a short hour ceremony and we couldn't have asked for a better place! Aubree was really great to work with and we had a great time!

Sent on 10/10/2019

A Simple Affair's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Katie! We adore our reclaimed wood wall and it makes for beautiful pictures. We're so happy that you had a great planning experience with Aubree and a great ceremony. We loved hosting it and celebrating your marriage with you and your family! We wish you a long, happy marriage!

ariele · Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome non-Vegas Vegas Wedding Venue

We had our wedding at A Simple Affair a couple of weeks ago (3/30) - and it was perfect!! It could not have gone better, and a huge part of making my dream a reality was the amazing team at ASA.

I have to admit I was little nervous planning a wedding in Vegas from across the country. We booked the venue last May and toward the end of the year, started to see some bad reviews about events being cancelled at ASA. I reached out to Meagan immediately & she kept in close contact with me through some of those hiccups with the venue, which were ultimately resolved with plenty time to spare before our actual wedding date. Meagan also helped accommodate some of our needs when requirements changed for liquor licensing. She was very responsive throughout the entire process, provided reliable recommendations for other vendors and even helped pick up the napkins we rented through another vendor (which she didn't have to do!)

The day before the wedding, they had everything set up exactly as requested. The day of, they had staff on site to help facilitate everything. The taco vendor they used provided delicious tacos! The venue itself is gorgeous and clean - the wood wall on the back makes for such a lovely backdrop, the floors are gorgeous, the twinkle lights lining the ceiling set such a nice ambience, and they have a variety of candles and decorations you can rent (which is so convenient if you are coming from out of town).

Overall, it was a great experience and I would highly recommend ASA to anyone looking to have a non-Vegas wedding in Las Vegas! Thanks Meagan and team for helping making our wedding day super special!

Sent on 04/11/2019

A Simple Affair's reply:

Thank you for having your wedding with us, and for trusting in us. It was a beautiful night with an amazing crowd of guests and family members.
  • O

Olivia Standish · Married on 03/09/2019

A Truly Simple Affair

​We just held our wedding ceremony and reception with A Simple Affair, and it was so SIMPLE! We do not live in Las Vegas and were able to book, plan and coordinate the entire event via email, FaceTime and telephone calls. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, the recommended vendors were perfect, and the catered food (tacos) was excellent. Their location is a 25 minute Uber or cab ride off of The Strip if you are traveling in, but very do-able even with the current construction. Cori was our day-of contact, and we can't say enough good things about her. We highly recommend this venue, especially for an all inclusive wedding with flexibility in vendors!

Sent on 03/23/2019

A Simple Affair's reply:

Thank you for having your wedding with us! It was so such a fun and simple night, so it turned out just beautiful!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/02/2019

Simply Perfect!

We loved our experience with A Simple Affair. Marylynn and Meagan were both amazing. They were quick to respond to every request they had, from the first time we walked through the venue, to the end of my daughter's wedding day. They did everything they could to make our day exactly how we wanted it. During the months leading up to the wedding, they were fast to answer any questions that we had, willing to add or delete things from our proposal, and offer suggestions for vendors. The night of my daughter's wedding, Marylynn was the best hostess. She was there throughout the night to assist us with anything we needed, from extra tables and linens, to helping us get all set up with our slideshow and music playlist. The space is beautiful! We rented the pergola, which is fantastic, the hanging lights, and the dropped planters. We loved the gorgeous focus wall made of wood. Our day was perfect, and A Simple Affair was a huge part of that.

Sent on 03/03/2019

A Simple Affair's reply:

Thank you for having your daughter's wedding at our venue! It was such a lovely night, and the pergola turned out amazing!

Sage Hawkins · Married on 12/28/2018

Beautiful, affordable, acommodating

I had my reception at A Simple Affair 7 months ago and it was everything I hoped for! The staff were so organized and helped make things go smoothly. They were great at communicating with me which I really appreciated. The venue itself was beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend A Simple Affair if you need a classy yet affordable venue in the Las Vegas - Summerlin area!

Sent on 07/29/2019

A Simple Affair's reply:

Thank you so much for hosting your wedding with us and for the review! We loved being able to celebrate with you and I think your layout with the center buffet was such a great idea you had. We wish you a happy marriage!

Tammy · Married on 11/09/2018

Daughters Wedding

I was so happy with Simple Affair. They were great! They helped decorate and even helped serve food/cake. They were there from the beginning until the last guest. They are awesome!!!

Sent on 03/06/2019

A Simple Affair's reply:

Thank you for having your daughter's wedding at our venue, and the fun new look for the venue. It was a gorgeous night!

Loryn · Married on 12/09/2017

My Unique Wedding

Everything from the beginning was very simple. I was able to design a wedding that was unique to me without extra fees. Love this venue!

Sent on 02/25/2019

A Simple Affair's reply:

Thank you for having your wedding at A Simple Affair, it was a beautiful night, and the start of a great venue!
  • Kindra

Kindra Beason · Married on 03/20/2020

So helpful

These ladies are so great. This is the only vendor I really considered when it came to my wedding. I was so happy I chose them. They were able to accommodate everything I wanted. I had tons of questions and they answered them all. These ladies are professional and caring. They are flexible and willing to work with you to make your big day exactly hope your want it. They continue to be communicative and helpful. I can’t wait to see how everything turns out on the date of. It’s gonna be beautiful!

Sent on 10/01/2019

A Simple Affair's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words about our team, Kindra! We love leaving room to be flexible to help create the wedding of your dreams. Your current plans are beautiful and we're so excited for the day of your event to get here to celebrate with you! We would love to answer any more questions that arise throughout planning as well to create a seamless day-of your event.

Daniele Monroe-Moreno · Married on 07/27/2019

The Fisher's

I was working out of town but I had a vision and plan, the team at A Simple Affairs made everything my husband and wanted happen. They were extremely flexible with all the changes to the plan. With the exception of the loss of air conditioning on a hot July day our special day was absolutely perfectly!!

Sent on 04/03/2020

A Simple Affair's reply:

We are so happy to hear about your wonderful experience, Daniele! We absolutely love working with clients both local and afar and love maintaining flexibility to help build the dream you envisioned. We think it turned out beautiful in the end and we were happy to help assist through all the changes. We're so sorry about the A/C malfunction and have since updated the units to be fully function through out the intense desert heat. We want to wish you the best marriage for years to come!

Katherine Thomas · Married on 07/26/2019

Great value

It was a great value for an all inclusive package. They had chairs and tables set up. They have a projector. I would only say that their speakers do not work hardly at all for the room size and usual guest count. Also, the glass windows had glare at the time our reception was held. Overall though, we were satisfied.

Sent on 03/26/2020

A Simple Affair's reply:

We're so happy our All Inclusive package suited your needs, Katherine! We try to provide a great value for an exceptional experience. Out speakers can be slightly muted due to the size of thee venue, but we have since installed sliding Barn Doors over the front of the venue to help with the feedback we received about the glare and provide additional privacy in the venue! Thank you so much for the feedback and we wish you a wonderful marriage!