A Shear Perfection Weddings Reviews

9 | Raleigh, NC

9 Reviews for A Shear Perfection Weddings

Rachael · Married on 09/18/2020

Perfect Hair and Makeup

Kathy was great to work with! My hair and makeup turned out perfectly! The bridemaids and mothers were thrilled with how their hair and makeup turned out. Kathy was very flexible when our date and timeline changed for the wedding. She had everything planned out perfectly and it went down fabulously.

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Erin

Erin B. · Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect Hair and Makeup for your Wedding Day

A Shear Perfection Salon is a wonderful hair and makeup artist and was a wonderful recommendation from my wedding planner. I was anxious about choosing a hair and makeup stylist for my wedding day because I am not well versed in either. Kathy made me feel at ease when I first met her. She not only did she do a trial and the wedding hair and makeup; she even waxed my eyebrows and gave me a haircut in the process to perfect the wedding day look. Kathy came to my house early in the morning to do the hair and makeup on the wedding day. My wedding hair style was what I had envisioned and the wedding makeup looked natural but still prominent enough for photography to look great on my wedding day, and held up all day. She also did the hair and makeup for my sister, mother, and mother-in-law and worked with the mothers to pick hair styles and makeup they were comfortable with. Thank you, Kathy, for amazing wedding hair and makeup. I would recommend Kathy for both your wedding hair and makeup.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Rebecca · Married on 04/27/2018

Kathy was awesome! She did hair and makeup for me and my two bridesmaids. She listened to what each of us had in mind and gave us just that!! She was on time and kept on schedule the entire day. We were all so pleased with our looks for the big day. Thank you so much Kathy!!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

A Shear Perfection Weddings's reply:

Your very welcome Rebecca! Thanks for the awesome review! Yall were a bunch of fun to work with! So happy you all were so pleased with everything!

Owner/Stylist/MUA

Kristina · Married on 08/05/2017

Kathy from A Shear Perfection provided both hair and makeup services for my wedding (bride, bridal party, mothers). She did a wonderful job in listening to what each person envisioned and making that a reality. I am so happy with her services that I have become a regular client. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

A Shear Perfection Weddings's reply:

Your Sweet Kristina you are a joy to work with! Thanks so much! Love having you as a regular client know!

Owner/Stylist/MUA

Rachel · Married on 04/21/2017

Kathy was so great!!! She showed up, had a clear idea of what would work and what wouldn't, and executed it beautifully. I felt very comfortable working with her and was confident from beginning to end her work would be great.

Sent on 04/27/2017

A Shear Perfection Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel for the compliment! You were an awesome bride to work with! You just radiate joy!

Thanks
    Owner/Stylist/MUA:

Laura · Married on 10/08/2016

Kathy went waaay beyond what I expected with my hair for my wedding day. She did such an amazing job. I was getting compliments all night. She really listened to what I wanted and the vision I had, and worked hard to make that happen. She did such a fabulous job and I cannot recommend her more highly! Thank you Kathy!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

A Shear Perfection Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Laura for your kind words! It was my pleasure to be able to do your wedding, you were a joy to work with and made a beautiful Bride!

Owner/Lead Stylist

Amy · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful wedding hair & makeup!

Kathy did my hair and makeup for my wedding, and the hair and makeup for several family members. Everyone looked fantastic! She was extremely receptive to feedback, and worked with me to create a makeup look I was comfortable with (since I never wear makeup). I felt beautiful on my big day!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Kayla · Married on 05/19/2018

It was a pleasure working with A Shear Perfection for hair and makeup. She was flexible when I wanted to change the time we got ready and did a great job. I loved how she incorporated two different hair designs I showed her into one beautiful hair design.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Kathy was very nice to work with.

Sent on 09/26/2016