A Savannah Nite Limousine Reviews

68 | Fairfield, OH

68 Reviews for A Savannah Nite Limousine

Jessi · Married on 10/11/2014

2.0

The limo service was great! They arrived promptly. We used the limo both to transport the bridal party and as a shuttle for guests from the parking lot that was a little bit far away from the venue. Our guests commented on how fun it was to be able to take a quick ride in the limo, especially the kids.

My only critique is that they didn't really have a package that worked well for us. You have to get it in blocks of so many hours, and it just didn't really work with what we needed. We ended up making adjustments, but it was kind of a pain. Also, I thought it was super expensive for what we got.

Sent on 10/22/2014

diana · Married on 05/15/2009

4.2
      3.5

Super service! They showed up 15 minutes early, drove us to all requested locations and even had the napkins matching our wedding colors! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/20/2009

Diana,
    Thanks so much for the awesome review. It is our policy to arrive early to all reservations to make things more laid back for the bride on her big day! I think the matching napkins really make the limousine look coordinated with the bridal gowns. Glad our efforts don't go unnoticed.
    The A Savannah Nite Family

Jessica · Married on 07/18/2009

2.5
      3.0

We went with Savannah nights because everyone was very helpful and friendly. However, after reviewing other limo places I believe that we may have payed more then we should have.

Sent on 02/27/2010

A Savannah Nite Limousine's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review. When you compare our product to others that's usually where you find the difference in price. We do price match but the vehicle must be comparable to what we carry in our fleet.
    Thanks again,
    The A Savannah Nite Family!!

3.5

We were happy with A Savannah Nite. We dropped off drinks the week of the wedding and saw the van and went over the details. The bus picked up the Guys on time and dropped them off at a park nearby. We didn't have a lot of extra time built in but it seemed to take forever for the bus to come pick the girls up, less than 2 miles away. Needless to say we were a little late getting pictures started but everything worked out fine. The only other thing was they were supposed to have cold water on the bus. Our wedding was in May and after taking pictures outside everyone needed some water but there was no water on the bus. The bus driver was going to pick this up during the ceremony. This was frustrating because we could have brought our own, but instead were without. Overall we were satisfied with the service and glad we chose a bus vs a limo to have the extra space.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2009

3.0

The limo was beautiful and the driver was very nice and helpful. It was just a lot of money!

Sent on 12/04/2009

A Savannah Nite Limousine's reply:

Thanks so much for the feedback! We appreciate you and your business!

Cindy · Married on 09/28/2013

3.6
      3.0

It was relatively easy to book with A Savannah Nite. The limo (Tuxedo Excursion) was nice, and they provided the glasses as well as napkins in our wedding colors, which was a nice touch. Really, the only issue was with the directions. The limo picked up my husband and his groomsmen at our house and was supposed to take them to Devou Park in Covington. When I had filled out the itinerary, I had accidentally sent a version in which the address of the park was actually the address for Eden Park (I didn’t change it from the sample they sent me), but then I resent a corrected itinerary immediately following the original email. Well, they didn’t use the final version of the itinerary, so the men ended up at Eden Park. Luckily, my husband knew where he was supposed to be, so he let the driver know, but she had no idea how to get back to the interstate or to Devou Park, nor could she reprogram her GPS on her own. All the techies in the limo were able to get her rerouted, and they got to where they needed to be. The limo driver was super nice, and very skilled at maneuvering the limo. The other small issue was that they needed the physical card on the day of, but they never mentioned it to me when I called them to make the final payment, so there was a bit of panicking by my husband as to where the card was (I had it!) on the day of when he couldn’t get a hold of me. All in all, it worked out, though!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Allison · Married on 08/30/2008

3.6
      3.0

They were a tad pricey. They threw in a lincoln to drive us from the reception to our hotel after everything. The limo arrived on time, but when we all got loaded into it, the battery died, and we ended up not getting our pictures taken before the wedding. They had to rush another limo to us (an upgraded escalade) which took about 45 minutes, leaving us about 45 minutes to get to the picture place (25 mintues away) take a few pics then book it to the ceremony. we made it about 20 minutes late. after the ceremony we had to book it back to the reception ahll and barely made our sunset pictures. basically, they should have been more prepared and instead my pictures suffered.

Sent on 01/21/2009

A Savannah Nite Limousine's reply:

We are sincerely sorry for any of the stress this has caused you, we do all of our preventative maintenance to make sure these type things never happen. Unfortunately these are mechanical machines and they do have unforeseen problems, just like our everyday vehicles. We do our best to keep this from happening and try to get a replacement vehicle on scene as fast as we can. We wish nothing but the best for you and would like to make this up to you if we can. If you ever need anything in the future call and ask for Ty
    Best wishes,
    Ty Boeppler and The A Savannah Nite Family!!
  • goodthing

LaToshua · Married on 07/17/2010

3.2
      3.0

We used A Savannah Nite for our transportation service. They offer a nice fleet to select from on site. I also appreciate how your receive all confirmations via email. From the date we booked until we paid in full, our pricing did not change. That is extremely nice. However, I was disappointed that there was no contact from anyone at the office from the time we booked until 1 week prior to our wedding date. The I was receiving calls over and over again regarding things I had previously discussed with the office staff. It feels nice for vendors to periodically check to see if there is anything else they can offer, like most vendors from the Wedding Mafia. NOT calling the bride non-stop on the week of her wedding. Their drivers were actuate to the timeline we supplied and very friendly and courteous.

LaToshua and Greg Johnson
    July 2010

Sent on 07/26/2010

LaToshua and Greg,
    In our line of business we generally contact the week before via email then call to confirm the week of. The reason for this is usually transportation is on the bottom of brides list. The week of the wedding you generally are confirming time and itineraries for the wedding day with all vendors including photographers. With us we sometimes will have to wait until the end of the week to have everything finalized from the bride herself. If we called to check in any sooner there would still be more changes the week of due to weather and other elements. With your reservation we gave you an hour free and had to make some last minute changes on your times that is the reason we were in touch a couple times throughout the week. We were just crossing all of out T's and dotting our I's to make sure things were perfect for your wedding!
    Best wishes,
    Ty Boeppler & The A Savannah Nite Family!!

3.0

I rented 2 limos for my wedding - 1 party bus for the bridal party and 1 town car limo for the parents and grandparents.

A savannah nite was not very timely and responsive with emails. For someone who works all day, it is easier to write a quick email than stepping out of the office to make a phone call.

The limo bus and bus driver were fantastic!! The bus was a newer model and in great shape. The driver was so sweet, very attentive and helpful. It rained prior to us getting to the church and she went out of her way to make sure my dress didn't get wet or dirty from walking on and off the bus. I wish I remembered her name, she was awesome!

The other limo was also a nice newer model, but the driver on the other hand was not so great - it was not his fault, but the town car limo broke down and he was NO help. He didn't even get out of the car or offer an umbrella while my dad and father in law got out to see what was going on with the car in the pouring rain. He also took forever to call for help. By the time he called for help, my dad had already arranged other rides for the rest of the party to get to the reception. Not something you want to deal with in between the ceremony and reception - and this driver did nothing to make it a better situation.

Thankfully we got a refund on the smaller town car, but we still had to delay the start of the reception until the parents joined so we lost some time and $ spent on the band and open bar....

Sent on 10/02/2012

jack · Married on 06/17/2017

2.2
      3.0

Overall OK experience. Missing cups/no AC (quite ridiculous) in limo for our wedding. Manager Jim offered to take off an hour from our four hr ride. The driver was on time and we got everywhere safely. The management team was quick to respond to our complaints. While I hope the a/c issue is not a regular occurrence, I would not recommend using this company.

Sent on 06/29/2017

1.4
      1.5
      1.0

I surprised my husband with a vintage Buick the day of the wedding. I had read online about the history of the car and knew he would appreciate it. The car that we had on the day of the wedding was a different car. We also had some service issues which were annoying, but probably wouldn't have said anything about if we had been given the right car. When I emailed this to ASNL afterwards, they did not respond to 3 of my emails until I said I was going to the Better Business Bureau for false advertising. They told me that the description of the car I read online was a car they had had, but it had caught on fire. It was sort of odd and then the website was changed that night. They offered us the car on our anniverssary, but we have to pay gas & driver ($150). I think they tried to make it right, but I feel they aren't totally ethical. If you have a choice, I would go with another company.

Sent on 10/26/2012

Shane · Married on 05/19/2012

1.4
      0.5

The only positive thing to say about this vendor is that the Limo was nice and clean. The driver was not very attentive. When they came to pick up the grooms party, he did not get out of the limo until one of us went and knocked on his door. Then he did not even open the door for us. They were supposed to have a just married sign on the limo for the ride from the church to the reception and a red carpet at the reception, they did not. They forced us to pay for 6 hours because it was PROM season, even though prom was not until the evening time. Also, the driver drove like a Bat Out Of Hell from the Church to the reception. And the driver was asking me stupid questions while I was trying to get our photos done after the wedding.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Denise Pitonyak · Married on 10/26/2019

1.2
      2.0

Extremely unprofessional

Extremely unprofessional. Changed transportation several times 2 days before wedding. Guest fell getting off van because no stool was provided for large step. They threatened to cancel night before wedding. Sent us bill that was meant for hotel. I would never recommend this vendor for any occasion. They caused the most problems of any vendor for the wedding. Expensive and not at all flexible.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Karen · Married on 07/07/2012

0.4
      0.0

Do not waste your time and hard earned dollars on Savannah nite limo. service. The drivers were not prepared with directions, though addresses were provided ahead of time. One of the drivers recklessness nearly caused an accident and caused the wedding to be delayed 20 min. (due to getting lost) . Another driver caused the bridal party to be late for the salon appt. We weren't provided with a red carpet. (pics. prove this). Very rude manager. They do not treat customers with respect giving the fact that more business could be brought their way(or not). On such a beautiful day, my intentions to provide our guests with a safe mode of travel while they celebrate, was useless and no satisfactory compensation to the complaint has been offered.

Sent on 10/10/2012

dianna · Married on 09/03/2011

0.2
      1.0

The service from this company was horrible. Our limbo driver did not call me back until 20 min before I walked down the isle. Half of the stuff in the limo did not work. He came unprepared with hardly any ice, half the waters they said they provided, and he did not bring our just married sign. I would not recommend this company. They did try to make up for it, but nothing can take back ruining things at your wedding.

Sent on 12/15/2011

Diana,
    Our driver did try to reach you prior to the service. And the ice and bottled waters were provided to you as well. We send out all of our confirmations and keep you as up to date as we are. We did what we were contracted for an even returned the drivers gratuity due to your frustration. Also everything in the limousine was in working order. We had a run in that vehicle right after-wards and they were very pleased with the driver and the vehicle. Our office was also available to you each and every time you had called. We wish you the best and hope everything is going well for you.
    Best wishes,
    Ty Boeppler & The A Savannah Nite Family!

Benjamin · Married on 04/21/2012

0.0

We chose Savannah because of the old car that was perfect for our wedding. Two weeks before the wedding, my wife called to see what was needed to finalize payment. She was told that we would be called the Monday before the event to collect final payment. She asked about the 5pm time in case we should move it up. We wanted to be picked up from the church for a sendoff at 4:50pm. She was told (by a younger sounding male) that we should not change the time because the car is guaranteed to be there 15 minutes before. Since we did not want the car there at 4:30, we took the advice and left the 5pm time. The man said he would put a note in the paperwork regarding the conversation.

Our Monday phone call did not happen, so I called to make final payment a couple days later. I spoke with an older gentleman, Dean, I believe, and made payment. I also asked about the 5pm pickup time and changing it to 4:45pm. Again, I was told that we should not change the time because our car would arrive at 4:30pm if we did. Again, I was told that a note would be made on the account.

Wedding day: Our ceremony ended at 4:50 and the car was not yet there. My best man called and was told that the car was late because the car was booked for an earlier wedding. We had to change our plans of just coming outside to rice and walking back in since the car was not available to drive us off. It was an embarrassing and disappointing way to start the best day of our lives as a couple.

The car did arrive around 5pm. We were able to take a couple pictures with it and ride it to the reception location, so it was certainly not a total loss.

When returning from our honeymoon two weeks later, I called, speaking with Dean on Friday, and asked to speak with Mike. Since most of Monday rolled by without having heard from Mike, I called and spoke with him. He stated that he would ask the owner about the partial refund I was requesting for the inconvenience. Mike also asked who I spoke with because he can't imagine someone would have said that. He took my number to call me back.

I didn't hear back by Thursday, so I called to inquire and was told no refund would be issued because the car arrived at 5pm as scheduled. Mike stated that the only younger male was the driver of the car, who would never promise 15 min ahead of time. Dean did not remember any of our interactions. Also, Mike said that the car was delayed due to sitting in traffic in a pileup for 45 minutes (Had we been told that at the time, we might not be asking for a partial refund.) The conversation became heated when I asked why I would intentionally choose a pickup time that wasn't what I was looking for or that I was making all this up. Mike said that in all the wedding pickups in the history of their company, this has never happened before. Not once was an apology offered or any responsibility taken.

When I stated that I would post my negative experience, he quickly retorted that he will respond. As you can see with any poor review on any site, the company does not take responsibility, and suggests that the customer has done something wrong. We did have the car for part of the day and the driver was pleasant, but be weary of your interactions should anything not go the way you are expecting.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Lauryn · Married on 04/09/2011

They were horrible.
    First off, my parents and I both asked for quotes from the company. I informed them that my husband and I are both active duty military (hoping for a discount). They jacked our price up by about $1,000 compared to my parent's quote.
    We had two limos - the first one got lost going to the Groom's house even though we filled out a ton of paperwork with addresses AND directions.

Then my limo driver got lost taking us to Drees Pavillion. For being a company that prides itself on doing over 1,700 weddings a year, I would have though that they would know how to get to Drees. We were in downtown Cincinnati and it took him 30+ minutes to get to Drees...only because my photographer who was with us had to give him directions! We knocked on his partition a total of 4 times asking if he was lost. He replied "i made a wrong turn" and put the partition back up. It finally came to the point where i had to say "YOU WILL LISTEN TO OUR DIRECTIONS AND YOU WILL GO WHERE KOURTNEE SAYS".

The worst part of all tho, was when my father called the company to express his dissatifcation with their service. All he said was "I would like to inform you that i wasn't 100% satisfied with your service" and she said "It was probably your brides fault". She didn't even know my fathers name or the date he was calling about. My dad asked to speak to the manager and guess what. She still (a week later) hasn't called us back.

Sent on 04/21/2011

Lauryn,
    The reason why the quotes were different is because the first quote was farther away from your date. In April and May we have a 6hr minimum due to proms. When your father called and booked then the week of or the week before we allowed you to do 3 hours on each vehicle instead of 6 hours on each vehicle. Which is why you see the large discount we gave you for around $1000. And secondly when the drivers arrived the bridal party was not ready and had to sit outside the house for 45 minutes. The limousine driver knew where they were going but your photographer wanted him to take a special route and guided him the wrong way and ended up in a bunch of one way streets so we had to go around the block. When your father called due to the fact that you were late coming out there were overtime charges and that is why you were upset. We are very sorry that you feel this way but I can guarantee things would had been better if we were not rushed and the itinerary had started on time. We pride ourselves on doing the most weddings in the area, out of the 1700 on average we do each year I can prove thousands of surveys with nothing but positive feedback. We sincerely wish you nothing but the best!
    Ty Boeppler and the A Savannah Nite Family!

Jason · Married on 06/24/2006

0.0

Waited at church for over an hour and limo never showed. Tried to call limo driver and company owner. Was told they were too busy to talk to us. Never use them!

Refused to refund deposit. Took several months and a court case to get our refund and expenses returned.

Please do not use. I hope no one ever has to experience their bride crying tears of sadness on her wedding day as you wait in vain for the limo you paid for to arrive.

Sent on 02/13/2011

A Savannah Nite Limousine's reply:

After reviewing our system I can not find this name in our reservations, we were never scheduled to do this run or provided with a signed contract showing we were hired for this wedding. In our 15 years of business we have never missed a run. I believe you have the wrong company. There are many limousine companies in this area I'm so sorry you were left without a vehicle on your special day.