A Savannah Nite Limousine Reviews

68 | Fairfield, OH

68 Reviews for A Savannah Nite Limousine

Julie · Married on 10/15/2011

I definitely recommend using A Savannah Nite Limo. They are very professional and organized. The drivers are very helpful and nice. Our limo was awesome. It was very clean, with great decorations. The drivers were early and polite. A Savannah Nite has great prices, many different vehicles to choose from and they are very flexible!

Thank you!!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Julie,
    Thank you for taking the time to post this review on our company. We really appreciate you letting us take part in your big day. Its nice to know that our efforts dont go unnoticed! If you need anything in the future please dont hesitate to let me know! We wish you both the best in everything you do!
    Thanks again,
  • F

Elizabeth · Married on 10/08/2011

Everything was great with my limos! Ty did a great job dealing with my insecurities and questions. When one of our two limos ended up in the shop she was quick to offer us a replacement. The drivers themselves were fantastic, friendly, punctual, and helpful! The only issue I had was that Ty had offered us a free black sedan that was to come and pick us up at the reception and take us to the hotel, but it didn't show. Our reception hall had their own limo and they were nice enough to drive us over without any additional charge.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Elizabeth and Tim,
    We are so happy to hear that overall everything went well. We do offer the free sedan when so many vehicles are rented. The reason the car was never sent was because you would have to call in and let us know you wanted the free sedan offer and we would have sent you an emailed confirmation like we did with the other two vehicles. The sedan was also not mentioned when we called to confirm the itinerary you sent us for the two limos. We try to verbally confirm to avoid this from happening. But we are glad it all worked out with Elements limousine taking you back. They are so great! Thank you for the opportunity and congratulations to you both!

Joseph · Married on 09/04/2011

Great Vehicle, Great Service, would definately send folks your way. Driver was extremely attentive to our needs.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Joseph,
    Thanks so much for the review!! We really appreciate your business and are thankful that you allowed us to be part of your big day! We would like to offer you something special for your one year anniversary so give us a call closer to the date. We wish nothing but the best to you both and hope you have a long happy and healthy life together.
    Best wishes,
    Ty Boeppler and the A Savannah Nite Family.
  • Erin & Jim

Erin · Married on 07/09/2011

Our Limo bus was the best. We had plenty of room and our driver was excellent. Our transportaion around town was fun.

Sent on 07/27/2011

Erin & Jim,
    We appreciate you taking time out of your day to provide us with some feedback! We strive to be the best! Hearing wonderful reviews like this is what really makes all our efforts worth it! Enjoy the married life!
    Ty & The A Savannah Nite Family!

Sandra · Married on 05/07/2011

I am so glad that my friends work for Savannah Nites and suggested that I use you. Even though there was last minute changes with our driver, the event was a total success. Mike went above and beyond my expectations and was absolutely FANTASTIC. Lisa Ohl was excellent also! She made a special run for us when something was forgotten to make sure that we had what we needed. Between the two of them, my daughter's wedding was a great success. I would recommend you to anyone that needs the services that you offer and will again use you when the last of my daughter's has her wedding...which by the way, I hope is no time soon! One thing though, just as a suggestion!!! Make Lisa get her CDL....
    And although there was one problem at the end of the evening, the situation was taken care of promptly and to my satisfaction. My feelings about Savannah Nites: FANTASTIC, FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL AND OUTSTANDING DRIVERS....Thank you so very much for everything! Sandra Thurner

Sent on 05/11/2011

Sandra,
    It was such a pleasure working with you! I am so glad we were privileged enough to be part of your daughters big day! You were so awesome to work with from the very beginning. It was so nice of you to stop in this week and we appreciate all the complements you have given us! We would be honored to be part of your next daughters wedding and we will also give you a 15% discount on any future use. If you ever need anything please give us a call!!
    Ty Boeppler and The A Savannah Nite Family!

Jody · Married on 05/07/2011

The driver was conscientious, accomodating to our requests, on time, a safe driver, and he even wiped the dirt off the girls' heels after pictures in the park made their shoes dirty. The limo company was pleasant to work with, and their equipment was nice and clean inside and out.

Sent on 05/13/2011

Jody,
    We enjoyed working with you for the past year, thank you for the idea of the almost married signs. It is a wonderful idea and we will offer this to our future brides. Your mother was wonderful to work with and she knew just what she wanted! Your driver Jim said this was one of his favorite wedding reservations so far. I'm glad you all hit it off so well. He is defiantly all about customer service just like all of our chauffeurs, we understand that the day of service is really what stands out in peoples memories and thoughts of our company! I wish nothing but the best for your new marriage!
    Ty Boeppler and The A Savannah Nite Family!!

Shannon · Married on 04/02/2011

I have used A Savannah Nite Limousine for several different occasions and service has never fell far from exceptional. From their super friendly and very helpful office staff to their knowledgable and very courteous drivers- not to mention awesome selection of limousines- A Savannah Nite limo is simply the best I've ever experienced in the entire Greater Cincinnati area. Hats off to you!!

Sent on 05/23/2011

Shannon,
    We appreciate your review and your on going business. We do our best to accommodate all of our clients needs and wishes, you have always been such a pleasure to work with and we get so many calls from people who say you refereed them. I would like to offer you a discount on your next transportation need. Thanks again for everything you do!
    Ty Boeppler and The A Savannah Nite Family!

Kelly · Married on 09/25/2010

This was a wonderful experience. The stretch excursion was amazing and they had put napkins inside the glassware to match my wedding colors. The driver was superb, he took us where we wanted, pulled up really close to where we had to be dropped off and picked us up in the back. He was so friendly and nice and was more than helpful. The price we got was really good and everybody at the office was so nice and catered to my every need. I would recommend this limo service to anyone for any event. They were amazing!!

Sent on 10/16/2010

Kelly,
    We appreciate you kind feedback. We have a great staff here at A Savannah Nite. Its our own family and we all work towards the same goal, making every wedding the best we can! I'm more than thrilled to hear how much you guys liked your chauffeur. Give us a call for 15% off!

Tama · Married on 05/30/2010

Our limo driver was AMAZING! She had to drive all over the place... from Independence, KY to Covington, KY, to Fairfield, back to Covington, back to Fairfield, and then picked us up to run as a shuttle from the reception to our hotel. She was extremely flexible.

For example, our 6 hours was supposed to be split up... so she would drop us off for the ceremony, then pick us up when the reception was over to take us to our hotel. When we got to the ceremony, we couldn't get out of the limo because guests would see me. So, she stayed, so the bridesmaids and I could sit in the air conditioning until the ceremony started. She ran and got me water and made sure everyone was doing okay.

When the ceremony started, she drove down to where I could get out of the limo without guests seeing me until I walked down the aisle. THEN later, she got back to the reception to pick us up and no one was ready to go until midnight (we were thinking some people would be ready to be shuttled back early but that didn't happen). So, she didn't count the hour she sat there waiting for people to come out.

Anyway, they were very professional and easy to work with. We got to where we needed without problems... even with 10 groomsmen, 8 bridesmaids... and extra family who wanted to ride with us. We were very happy with their service.

Sent on 02/11/2012

Tama,
    I believe your driver that day was Denise. She is a highly requested driver and known for doing things to go above and beyond like that. As well as all of our other drivers, we truly understand the importance of the day and we want to do whatever we can possible to help make it that much better. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your service with us and please keep us in mind for any future needs. We wish you the best and a long healthy marriage!!
  • futuremrssmith007

Melanie · Married on 07/18/2009

Our party bus from A Savannah Nite was so much fun for our wedding day. We really enjoyed working with them, and it was great having someone to chauffeur us around for the day.

Sent on 08/05/2009

A Savannah Nite Limousine's reply:

Its so great to be catered to isnt it!? We are extremely happy to hear that your experience with us was a fun and memorable one! Give us a call for discounts on your next transportation need. Just mention you are a past customer.
    The A Savannah Nite Family

Kristin · Married on 10/06/2007

They have great pricing! Plus their location was very close to us, which also made it easy. We had so much fun in our limo. I would def. reccomend!

Sent on 09/24/2008

A Savannah Nite Limousine's reply:

We try our best to make all of our brides feel like royalty, we are happy to hear your enjoyed your experience!
    Thanks,
    The A Savannah Nite Family!!

Larry · Married on 05/26/2013

I don't always hire limos and party buses but when I do, I hire Savannah Nites. Great service, clean vehicles, and cooperative and pleasant courteous drivers. A++ in my book. Rented a 35 person party bus and a 16 passenger limo. Showed up on time and arrived at various locations on schedule. Thank you.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Kristin · Married on 10/16/2010

Our bridal party loved the party bus. It was truely one of the highlights of the night. Mike was there on time and stayed late without charging us for the extra time. We felt like rockstars and we will never forget how much fun we had with A Savannah nite!

Sent on 12/03/2010

A Savannah Nite Limousine's reply:

You guys are rock stars! We are happy to hear we helped make your night more memorable. Give us a call for you anniversary, we will show you a great time. Best wishes to you in everything you do!

Jennifer · Married on 03/14/2009

Although this vendor was on the more expensive side for transportation, they were wonderful the day of the wedding!!! So worth it! My now-husband communicated primarily with Lindsey and she was very helpful. Also, the driver took us on a lovely trip up to Eden Park to take pictures and that was thoughtful and unexpected. Also, they got a brand new limo bus and brought it to our wedding (it was an upgrade of what we'd booked) at no extra charge! That was fun!

Sent on 03/30/2009

A Savannah Nite Limousine's reply:

We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your upgrade, buses seem to be the way to go for weddings. That so much for the wonderful compliments on our office staff, chauffeurs and vehicles!!
    Congratulations,
    The A Savannah Nite Family

Tanya · Married on 09/17/2010

Nice cars, friendly receptionist and drivers!

Sent on 10/10/2010

Tanya,
    Thanks so much! A business will never make it without customer service and we strive to provide the best service we can!

Natalie · Married on 08/30/2008

Savannah Nite took care of all our transportation needs. They were prompt, professional and reasonable. The staff was very accommodating and gave us great pricing. The limos were clean and modern. I would recommend Savannah Nite!

Sent on 04/02/2009

A Savannah Nite Limousine's reply:

Thanks for the compliments!! We try to please all of our customers. Customers service is what its all about! If you need any type of transportation need keep us in mind!
    Best wishes,
    The A Savannah Nite Family!

brittney · Married on 09/30/2011

Savannah Nites, although a bit on the pricey side, was definitely the right choice for us for limo service on our big day. Our driver, Gary was extremely helpful and friendly and definitely went out of his way to make sure our day was as stress-free as possible. He was early to all pick-up locations (we split our limo time) and never got lost even though our ceremony, photo, and reception site were all over the city. I would definitely recommend them and especially him to anyone else!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Brittney,
    Thank you for finding the time in your day to write this review for us! We appreciate the nice feedback. Gary is a great chauffeur and defiantly goes above and beyond for all of our clients. I am also glad to hear that the split time worked out well for you. Its a great way to cut costs a bit the day of the wedding instead of paying straight through. Keep us in mind for any of your future needs!!
    Best wishes,
    Ty Boeppler and The A Savannah Nite Family!!

Emily · Married on 08/13/2011

3.5

A Savannah Nite did a great job for our wedding transportation. We booked their biggest bus for 3 hours which was the perfect amount of time. They drove us to all our scheduled locations and even were flexible enough to drive us through downtown for a scenic tour before heading to our reception. They coordinated the napkins on the bus with our wedding colors and the driver was very friendly. My husband and I also booked a towne car to drive us separately back to the hotel. It was very nice to have our own car and the driver was also very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 09/14/2011

A Savannah Nite Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! We try our best to make sure every customer feels this way about our services. It makes us very happy that the details dont go unnoticed. We wish you the best luck in all you do!
    Best wishes,
    Ty Boeppler and the A Savannah Nite Family.

Lisa · Married on 07/16/2011

Having a limo is worth it, our bus was HUGE and tons of fun. Savannah Nite was easy to work with.

Sent on 08/04/2011

Lisa,
    Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind remarks, remember because you are a past client you will receive a minimum of 10% off any of your transportation needs in the future.
    Ty Boeppler & The A Savannah Nite Family

Sherry · Married on 09/22/2013

I used Savannah Nite for my wedding. The white escalade limo was awesome. Thanks you guys for everything!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Kayla · Married on 10/22/2011

This was a great place for transportation. They were all very quick to respond to any questions or changes I needed immediately.

Sent on 01/30/2012

A Savannah Nite Limousine's reply:

We appreciate your feedback, we try to be as prompt as possible! We understand that your wedding day is one of the highlights of your life and try to blend in and make things nice and easy for you! If you ever need anything in the future, please let us know!

Katie · Married on 10/16/2010

3.0

Our party bus limo was absolutely fantastic!!! The driver was very prompt to arriving on time and was very professional. The only downfall of this company is that we could not rent the bus per hour. We only needed the bus for about 2 hours, but the minimum was 3 hours, so our expense was a lot more than what we wanted to pay. However, our wedding party did have a great time traveling in it!

Sent on 10/23/2010

A Savannah Nite Limousine's reply:

We are pleased to hear you had such a great time. Unfortunately we do have a 3hr minimum like most other companies in the area but the service is defiantly worth it!
  • abigail

abigail · Married on 09/26/2009

Our limo was great. They took great care of us and even came back and took me and my husband to our hotel in a town car.

Sent on 10/26/2009

Abigail and Andrew,
    Thanks so much! We try our best to make sure all of our brides are taken care of and get A+ service, we are happy to hear everything went as planned for you! Keep us in mind for any of your other special events.
    Best wishes,
    The A Savannah Nite Family!

Nancy · Married on 11/11/2011

3.5

Our limo driver "G Money" I believe that was his name, was wonderful. He was so professional and made sure all of our needs were meet. He has a great, friendly, caring personality. We could see where he really enjoys his job.
    Please tell him thank you from the "Urban/Keckeis".

Sent on 11/14/2011

Nancy,
    We will be sure to let Gary/G-Money know his efforts were appreciated! He gets a lot of great feedback from his weddings and other reservations. He knows how to make our clients feel like royalty for the day. I want to again thank you for allowing us to be part of your families big day! If there is anything we can do for you in the future please give me a call and ask for Ty.
    Best wishes,
    Ty Boeppler & The A Savannah Nite Family!!

Tessa · Married on 10/10/2010

My bridal party had a great night in a beautiful limo!!

Sent on 11/04/2010

A Savannah Nite Limousine's reply:

We pride ourselves in having the largest newest fleet in the Tri-state area, they make for gorgeous wedding photos! Thanks so much for the compliment. :)