A Premier Entertainment Reviews

A Premier Entertainment 3
  • Keli

Keli · Married on 06/08/2019

a true entertainer!

We were lucky enough to get Arnoldo as our DJ and he was amazing!! Our guests loved him and his energy throughout the night. We were able to meet with him before our wedding and truly personalize the entire evening. He listened to what we wanted and offered suggestions when we needed some direction. He interacted with our guests, made sure we had everything we needed, and was all-around a fantastic addition to our night! We also used their photo booth services and that was a huge hit with our guests. The attendant was very helpful and all of our family and friends had a blast using the props. It was a great favor to help remember the night.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Desiree · Married on 11/02/2018

Above Expectations, Great DJ

Stetson went above and beyond at our wedding. He was accommodating with the weather and played every song on time. I loved how he went with the vibe of the room and played unexpected songs that we all loved!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn · Married on 06/02/2018

We had the best DJ in the world. So thankful!!!!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2018

Kelly and his team were great! Day of we were behind schedule due to unforeseen events and our DJ Stetson was great at adjusting the schedule and asking us what we thought about the adjustments along the way. Everyone loved the music selection we had designed on the online scheduler which was very user friendly and a great idea! I would definitely recommend a Premier Entertainment to anyone considering using them!

Sent on 05/30/2018

DJ · Married on 04/06/2018

Absolutely top notch! My wife and I could not be happier with the service they provided and would recommend them to anyone in need of DJing services in the central Florida area.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Ginés · Married on 03/03/2018

Beyond words, this team was absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond to make sure we received exactly what we wanted and more!! I would use them again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 03/24/2018
    A Premier Entertainment 4

Becky · Married on 02/22/2018

Kelly was great to work with, always very responsive. His DJ planning tools really help you organize all your reception thoughts and ideas in one place. He had an assistant with him who handled the music while he dealt with the Mic and they worked wonderful together! The music flowed throughout the evening and always kept people dancing!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Sara · Married on 02/18/2018

A Premier Entertainment was so easy to work with!! They provide an online event planner so you can add all your song requests and important details. Our DJ was Stetson. Stetson was absolutely amazing!! He made sure the ceremony and reception ran smoothly. Stetson also made sure to play all of our song requests. We really loved that he went to each individual table to let them know when it was their turn at the buffet. It was a nice touch instead of announcing tables over the microphone and interrupting the music. Stetson had the whole room up and dancing all night.

Sent on 02/21/2018

Dana · Married on 02/10/2018

Music is essential in creating an experience and APEDJ was able to make that happen on our very special wedding day. Our DJ, Stetson, was very professional and met and/or exceeded all of our expectations. The day went as planned with all of our music recommendations. And he did great with the music selection for the night with only a little bit of guidance. Hands down I would very highly recommend this company and specifically Stetson for any future events!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Nari · Married on 01/27/2018

What a phenomenal experience we had with Premier! The owner sat with us personally to discuss what we wanted for our wedding and gave us great suggestions! And then our DJ Patric followed up to make sure we had the right music and got a great feel for what we wanted. And he had great interaction with the guests. And then Aaron, who was in charge of our photo booth also called to make sure we had everything we need. My only wish was that I got to take more photos! I would highly recommend A Premier Entertainment to anyone who asks!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Rebekah · Married on 01/13/2018

A Premier Entertainment was a fantastic DJ for my wedding at Lake Ashton Ballroom in Lake Wales, Florida on January 13, 2018. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants their ceremony and reception to go very well. I met with Kelly Suits (my DJ) once to go over a ton of things I never thought about like pronunciations and the timing of the overall evening. He has a website where you can plug in each and every song of genre you want for specific things like if you want light jazz for while your guests are eating there is a spot for it. He also did lighting for my evening which went very well. He did a filter on the lighting for the back wall at my venue which came out beautifully in pictures and also a smoke effect for when we were dancing. Please consider them as your DJ and lighting experts for any venue.

Sent on 02/01/2018
  • W

WeDo · Married on 11/11/2017

Kelly really cares about you and your event. He takes it upon himself to help in other aspects of your event, even though it's not really his job. His DJ and photo booth skills are first rate and he's very knowledgeable in his field. He also took it upon himself to uplight a few item at our reception that really made certain items "pop". Thank you Kelly for making our day the best.

Sent on 12/19/2017
    A Premier Entertainment 5
    A Premier Entertainment 6

Jenna · Married on 04/29/2017

Kelly was PHENOMENAL and you'd be doing yourself a disservice by not hiring him. The music was on point all night long and the dance floor was always full. I had a few random surprises for my guests that Kelly was aware of, and he didn't skip a beat in announcing what was happening or firing up the projector! I was also super appreciative of his time keeping - 5 minutes to cake and 15 minutes before close, he made sure to find me and give me a heads up. The whole night was seamless and it was all thanks to Kelly!!!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Lauryn · Married on 04/09/2017

Our DJ was phenomenal! We had a blast! The selection process was super easy and they were very flexible! My guests were very impressed with our DJ! Couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Dana · Married on 03/10/2017

Kelly is the absolute best! We booked him about one year before our March 11th wedding. He's been there every step of the way answering all of my questions whenever I asked. During the wedding he had everyone on the dance floor the entire night and made sure we had the greatest time. My husband and I wouldn't recommend anyone else and are so happy we chose A Premier Entertainment for our day!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Lauren · Married on 02/04/2017

If you are looking for A PLUS quality at an extremely reasonable price A Premier Entertainment should be top of your list. The initial contact was so timely, and Kelly Suit was accommodating and extremely helpful regarding the first couple of herdles in planning. They offer a website that helps to put together your ceremony and is super user friendly! Once we were assigned our DJ which happens a couple of weeks before your big day, they hit the ground running. We were so lucky to have been assigned Patric. He contacted us immediately and helped us to start planning! He was insightful, and offered a lot of good advice regarding timing and scheduling. He was so open to our odd choice in songs, but made them work into a fluid ceremony. He was so fun, and kept my family dancing the entirety of the ceremony. He showed up almost 2 hours early to set up, and handled everything so professionally. My family and friends couldn't stop talking about how fun our wedding was, and that it was one of the best they had ever attended and that is mostly in part to Patric. Thank you again A Premier Entertainment! I would pick you all 100 times over if I could!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 01/28/2017

We almost chose to not have a DJ because we were on a tight budget. All you really need is Pandora and some speakers, right? But I was worried about coordinating the night and keeping all my guests informed of things while we were off taking pictures and stuff, and I had seen Arnoldo at two of my friends weddings and he always kept the guests happy. So I called him to see how much it would cost and found out he was WAY within our budget! He made our night so run smoothly by coordinated all the other vendors; I did not have to worry about a thing. Other personal touches I loved: 1. He took these little videos before, during, and after the wedding and posted them which I loved because I don't get my videographer's work for months, 2. He came up with an EPIC Star-Wars-Crawl introduction for us without us even asking (he totally got us as a couple), 3. He PERSONALLY released each table for dinner to keep it all smooth and make sure no one missed the food memo, 4. He had my guests text him questions to ask during our Shoe Game (and it was flipping hilarious), 5. He kept the dance floor packed with really fun music. I mean ALL AGES were on that dance floor. It was a blast. I had so many people compliment me, saying it was THE most fun wedding they had ever attended and a lot of that is thanks to him. So if you are looking for someone to help make sure your wedding dreams go according to plan (and then some), Arnoldo is your guy!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Kelci · Married on 01/18/2017

We dealt with Kelly from start to finish. He was absolutely amazing. We had also gone with the photobooth option for our reception. It was fantastic everyone loved it. The pricing for both the dj set up (7 hours) and photobooth (4 hours) was great, worth every penny. I have no complaints at all about this company, they really work with to make sure your whole day is perfect. Kelly is really awesome! I would recommend you to anyone!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Heather · Married on 11/12/2016

Hands down best DJ. We had no issues with the entire wedding. Stetson was very professional.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Danielle · Married on 04/02/2016

Kelly Suit was the best DJ we could have asked for! Not only was he extremely accommodating and professional he went above and beyond for us! He knew exactly how to keep the party going and how to keep our guests engaged! We even learned about the history of cake cutting and he was able to squeeze in a few extra activities we were not planning on because of the rain during our ceremony! Kelly also provided uplights for us and the colors were very bold and really transformed the entire room. We would highly recommend Kelly and his company for any of your DJ or lights needs at your next event!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Nicole · Married on 01/02/2016

Very good and my guest enjoyed there selves very much

Sent on 01/13/2016

Heather · Married on 12/11/2015

A Premier Entertainment is the best! Kelly did such an awesome job DJing my daughter's wedding! He played every song we asked for. All our guest had a great time. I would definitely hire them again for my youngest daughter's wedding!
    Many thanks!!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

kimberly · Married on 10/31/2015

Kelly made booking a DJ for our wedding so easy! He was nice and our DJ Stetson was absolutely amazing! I can't even imagine a better match for the night. The music he played was SPOT ON! When we got there he was helping out our planner to set up since he was done setting up his area. She thought he was great as well. He also kept us on point and helped move the night along in a smooth manner. He went above and beyond his duties and we so appreciate it. Our guests loved the music and just kept complimenting on what a great job he did, so thank you. Our night was perfect and I am glad we did our research and found A Premier Entertainment to make our night so great!!! THANK YOU! If anyone ever needs music for an event, we will definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

Our wedding was beyond perfect and we have to give a huge thanks to Kelly for all he done. He not only provided awesome music and entertainment but he also made the venue look amazing with his up lighting features. His services were beyond perfect!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Jenna · Married on 09/05/2015

Kelly Suit from A Premier Entertainment was kind, funny, and did his job well. When we didn't have time to do the bouquet and garter toss, I asked him to take it off the schedule and he had no problem with that. He kept people on the dance floor which is just what I wanted. Everyone told me they had a fabulous time! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/13/2015