A Perfect Taste Reviews

19 | Stoughton, MA

19 Reviews for A Perfect Taste

19 A Perfect Taste Reviews

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

Neil Morris and his amazing team at A Perfect Taste just catered our wedding and we could not have been happier!!! From our first interaction to the day of the event, Neil personally guided us. Neil’s advice and his personal care left us feeling as if our event was the only one on which he was working. The day of the wedding brought some rain to was supposed to be an outdoor ceremony, and Neil and staff were great at comfortably moving things indoors and keeping us calm. The food at the cocktail hour and the dinner reception was out of this world! Our guests are still talking about it! Neil’s personal attention at having some food set aside for us for some private time just after the ceremony was thoughtful and much appreciated. We recommend Neil and his team without reservation!

Marcy · Married on 12/10/2017

Our PERFECT day was designed and executed by the team from A Perfect Taste Catering and Events. They are incredibly professional yet so fun to work with and I can honestly say I did not feel stress for a minute as it seemed like Neil and his team were always steps ahead to address our questions before we even had them. If you are looking for stress free one stop shopping for your event, you must call Neil and his team at A Perfect Taste!
    Marcy

A Perfect Taste 1

Marci · Married on 12/03/2017

Thank you a million times to A Perfect Taste and especially to Neil. He guided us on this very exciting process of planning our special day and somehow managed to keep the stress away. I don't know how he managed to please all 4 parents, myself and my husband all while finding a way to make sure everyone at our celebration would have a blast and enjoy. The cocktail hour was incredible as he surprised us with a station that was literally built around a staff person who then walked/wheeled the station around the room. I will come back and add the pictures when we get them. We had 4 action stations for dinner and the guests enjoyed the interaction and entertainment they provided. A Perfect Taste even designed and made a cake based on a crazy idea that we had about marrying our journey together in the art of our cake. Unbelievable!
    Marci

David · Married on 11/26/2017

A Perfect Taste nailed every detail of our special day. They even surprised us by flying in a flower from our home state to use in our decor. It was an amazing way to see how much they listened and cared. They really are perfect. 5 stars for A Perfect Taste
    David

Ariel · Married on 11/25/2017

Thank you for making our Wedding vow renewal celebration amazing. The only bad thing was hearing everyone say how much better this was than our actual wedding was 15 years ago :-). A Perfect Taste's staff made everyone forget that they were tired from a long Thanksgiving holiday and made everyone smile with their wonderful service. Every time I saw one of their staff they were smiling. We never had a doubt as we always hear amazing things A Perfect Taste but until we used them the referrals and reviews we had heard and seen could not do justice. You must see for yourself. Hire them in advance though as we had to work a bit to find a good date as they have a very full event calendar. It was worth accepting Thanksgiving weekend to work with them though and we would recommend to anyone who needs catering for a wedding or anything else they will cater.
    Ariel

Rebecca · Married on 11/11/2017

If you are looking for a caterer, we highly recommend A perfect Taste. A perfect Taste catered our wedding, and we could not be more pleased with the excellent service, professionalism, and food quality that they delivered. Neil, the President of A Perfect Taste, is flexible, accommodating, and incredibly easy to work with. Unlike some of the other caterers that we talked to prior to hiring A Perfect Taste, Neil was more economical and upfront about pricing.

Neil worked with us to create a creative menu that tasted amazing and worked for our budget. He asked us great questions that enabled him (and us) to discover our wedding vision and turn it into reality. Neil also has a great sense of humor, which helped make the planning process enjoyable.

Additionally, Neil worked with our venue and other vendors and made sure that every detail was taken care of. A Perfect Taste ordered the alcohol, dishes, flatware, and linens for us and made sure that it arrived at our venue.

On the day of the wedding, A Perfect Taste did a great job setting up our centerpieces and table numbers and helped make our wedding appear virtually flawless. A Perfect Taste's staff was incredibly friendly and attentive. They always asked if we needed drinks or could get us anything. Many of our guests raved about how good the food was (and many had no idea that it was kosher).

It really felt like A Perfect Taste cared about making our wedding day perfect, and we could not be more pleased.

Angela · Married on 10/29/2017

AMAZING! Neil and his team at A Perfect Taste could not have been any better. From our very first conversation when Neil took the time to get to know me and Evan, to the post wedding lunch a week later that he hosted us for, it was pure perfection. Chef Jonathan nailed the menu and A Perfect Taste's event team helped design and execute our dream wedding. What a day and A Perfect Taste was the crew that made it all happen. Simply put, A Perfect Taste is a must!

danielle · Married on 10/08/2017

A Perfect Taste could not have done any better in making our wedding the day we dreamed of! They helped us plan the entire event including venue selection, entertainment, room decor, furniture, rentals and of course catering. From the very beginning of the process we could not be more impressed with the customer service. Whether it was Neil, the President, or anyone else on his staff the feeling we got was that we were their most important client. Considering how many events they cater and how many clients they are working with all of the time, this is amazing. The enthusiasm they approached our special day with was inspiring and the creative event concepts they offer were perfect for us. Larry and I will use A Perfect Taste for any future events and we highly recommend you do the same. While we gave A Perfect Taste a high budget to work with, A Perfect Taste was eager to point out places we could save money and never once did we feel as if we were being pressured to spend more money. They really are great at directing the value equation to the customer's favor to make sure that the quality is extremely high but not with good money being thrown after bad ideas. The cocktail hour was amazing as we had an incredible variety that pleased people of all tastes and allergy concerns (must try their ahi tuna taco). For dinner, we did a selection of stations that the guests enjoyed for an hour before partying the night away. The desserts were incredible as they were passed on the dance floor so as not to slow the party and the cake was picture perfect. If you want to have a perfect wedding, call Neil or his staff and have a blast with the planning and party!
    Danielle and Larry

Elana · Married on 10/08/2017

Wouldn't use any other caterer! Our friends are still talking about the great food months later. Can't thank thank them enough.

Ariel · Married on 10/08/2017

Caterer exceeded expectations! He was courteous, listened to our ideas, and put the plan into action beautifully.

Casey · Married on 08/14/2017

I can not rave enough about the service, food, and just overall quality of this company! I had my wedding last month and decided to go through A Perfect Taste because we needed a kosher caterer. Dealing with Neil was flawless, any question I had, he answered and any problem I had he figured out. I needed a weeding cake and went through them instead of another bakery, and it was everything I asked for! The food was perfection, and guests that weren't Kosher, couldn't believe that the food was! We had buffet style because my wedding was so large and I was worried about running out of food during service but the staff were on top of their game and made sure things were filled so not one guest had to wait. I would recommend this company to any of my friends, family or complete strangers! Thank you for making my wedding day a day to remember!

Lucy · Married on 08/13/2017

When we decided we wanted to throw a Kosher wedding on Cape Cod we knew we had our work cut out for us and finding Neil was an absolute Godsend. Neil and the whole team at a Perfect Taste were excellent to work with from the tasting to the day of our wedding. He was on top of every request and made an amazing event come to life in every imaginable way. All our guests exclaimed all night about how delicious our food was and we couldn't be happier with the service, the detail, not to mention to the cake! We sent Neil an instagram photo of a cake we loved and poof, it appeared! It was gorgeous, delicious, and kosher!!!! Next time I need an event catered in the Boston area, I know who I'll call!!!!

Lorna · Married on 08/13/2017

Neil and his team were amazing. Our guests raved about the food. We could not have been happier. The quality of the service, the food, everything was top notch and beautifully presented. We had a creative and perfect menu, a beautiful cake and people heading back for seconds and thirds.

Bonney Cohen · Married on 07/03/2016

Working with Neil Morris from A Perfect Taste was a real pleasure. From our first consultation, he was excited to work with us to make our vision come true. Rather than telling us what he assumed we wanted, he took our first meeting to get to know us as a couple and to work with us to flush out a plan for our wedding. He thought up creative ways to keep costs down, and even came in below our already low budget. The food was wonderful, and the service ran smoothly. We will certainly use in him to cater events in the future, and consider him to be the best kosher caterer in town, hands-down!

Jane · Married on 03/19/2016

Neil was a great person to work with throughout the entire process of planning, editing, and finalizing our menu. He is responsive and very calm, creative and listened to my goals of my event. I actually hired him to cater my son's Bar Mitzvah from cocktails to dessert. The menu was unique with a Spanish theme, and the food was absolutely delicious. My guests raved about the au d'ouerves, and specific items for the main course and desserts. The entire menu was magnificent. After the event, many of my friends and family continued to tell me how excellent the food was.

The wait staff was friendly and attentive. Neil ordered the linens and did a beautiful job arranging the table runners which I brought up from Guatemala ,as well as setting up the centerpiece. He was a delight to work with and made a very stressful process very easy. I would highly recommend him to cater any occasion.

Gabi · Married on 11/08/2015

A truly wonderful catering service. Neil is an outstanding person who is terrific to work with and plan an incredible event. The food is beyond compare!! The taste and presentation is to behold. He is most honest, very fair, listens to the clients ideas, supports and delivers by far the very best kosher food ever, especially in Massachusetts. You have to try A Perfect Taste you will be so happy you did. The food presentation was creative and very flavor able, just as described and requested. The bride, groom and myself loved working with him. (A note, Andrew's did not compare in any aspect-so try Neil first.)
    To Neil:
    I can not begin to tell you Neil how wonderful you have been to us. Your expertise, understanding, support, the fact that you actually listen are many of the great aspects we value and appreciate. (Besides the great experiences we have had discussing with you.) We value your honesty. We feel heard and not used. The stress and frustration seemed to fade thanks to you both. As I have said before, to see the smile on Gabbie's face and her showing contentment has been worth it all.
    Although We did not start out as planned, my family and I never looked back once we met at your office. Bridal Party and Guests feasted on outstanding food. We recommend you without reservation.

• F

Flori · Married on 08/15/2015

We were looking for a caterer who would be able to take our vision for an outside summer wedding reception and deliver it without stressing us or the happy couple. Neil and his staff were patient and listened to our requests. Neil offered his advice and guidance but always remained flexible. On the night of the event, we had a sudden rain storm, but it never became an issue. The food and service was terrific and we felt we got exceptional value.

Neil and his team were incredible through out the entire planning and day of process for our June 2014 wedding. Our budget was tight and he worked with us to create a wonderful spread that went above and beyond what we had thought we would be able to afford. Our guests were so happy with the food and were especially impressed with the dessert table. Neil was responsive and available to us throughout the planning process and everything ran without a hitch the day of. We couldn't have been happier with the outcome and would highly recommend A Perfect Taste for all of your event catering needs!

Elena · Married on 06/19/2016

Neil was amazing to work with. From the start he listened to everything I was hoping the day and the meal would look like and gave excellent suggestions. The food came out plentiful and tasty and Neil was always nearby on the day of the wedding, more so than even the coordinator at the venue, to make sure everything was going well.