A Perfect Image Reviews

70 | Middleton, MA

70 Reviews for A Perfect Image

Chris R. · Married on 10/10/2020

Fantastic photography and videography

We can't say enough good things about A Perfect Image! They went above and beyond to accommodate all of the changes we had to make due to COVID (including adding a photography package at the last minute when our photographer cancelled) and to make sure we and all our guests felt safe and comfortable. The photos and videos came out beautifully! Vladi is so easy to work with -- super communicative and friendly!

We highly recommend A Perfect Image to document your special day!

Sent on 04/13/2021

A Perfect Image's reply:

Thank you for the nice review Chris, we enjoyed working with you and Sara.
    Wishing you both all the best!
  • Alexa

Alexa W. · Married on 10/02/2020

Eye for capturing amazing photos

I feel I have the right photographer because they have to have Passion for what they do and when you speak with Valdi you will see he loves what he does and he takes pride in capturing all the memories of your day.

Sent on 11/29/2019

Luay M. · Married on 08/02/2020

Excellent service

Excellent service, very professional

Sent on 12/06/2020

A Perfect Image's reply:

We enjoyed working with both of you.
    Wishing you all the best, and may all of your dreams come true!

Martin · Married on 02/09/2020

Loved out wedding video!

We hired the perfect imagine for our wedding videography. Working with Vladi was seamless. Nicest guy in the world! The videographer at the wedding was never in the way, honestly never even noticed them there ! The video came out awesome and were so happy with it. Perfect imagine is first class from the beginning to the end. Highly recommended ! Thank you Vladi!!!!!! If I end up getting married again Ill be calling you again lol
    Martin -

Sent on 03/30/2021

A Perfect Image's reply:

For renewing your vows I assume!
    Thank you for your kind words, we loved working with you and Dominique.
    All the best to both of you.

Danielle · Married on 11/15/2019

They were excellent!

Katii was my videographer and she was great. She was on time, she made sure to capture all the important moments and even provided cute suggestions of poses and action shots for the video.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph · Married on 11/15/2019

A great video from an excellent vendor

Vladi and his team were so supportive and unobtrusive on our big day. The end product video came out great, we especially like having it on multiple formats (flash drive, DVD, and Blu Ray). They captured all the right moments and produced an excellent wedding video for us.

Sent on 02/22/2020

Thank you Joseph.
    We loved working with you and Danielle.
    I am happy that you are happy.
    All the best to both of you.

A Butner · Married on 09/06/2019

Our Special kind of Love come to life in our Pictures!!

If you need a photographer for any occasion, you must contact A Perfect Image and speak with Vladi.
    Right from our consultation, Vladi wowed us with his expertise, professionalism and quality of work. We arranged for a photo session with Vladi for our seating chart, and even though the text part on the picture was uncharted territory, he envisioned what we needed and the outcome was spectacular!
    Vladi has a great team of photographers he works with, and had Dani Shirtcliff assigned for our wedding. Dani was a delight to work with on a very busy day. Dani has a calming affect and a funny but professional way to make taking pictures less stressful and more fun and natural. We thank you for helping celebrating our special day and making the special kind of love and happiness come to life in our pictures! We highly recommend Vladi and Dani at A Perfect Image!!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Lisa H. · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful Photographer!

Vladi chose three different outdoor areas for our engagement pictures. They all came out great. If you haven’t chosen your venue yet, his website is amazing.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Lisa M. · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly recommended photographer

The website is amazing, if you haven't chosen a venue. They did a great job on our engagement and wedding photos. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/04/2019

You looked stunning!!!
    What a beautiful day it was.
    Wishing you both all the best,

Erika H. · Married on 10/19/2018

Outstanding!

Vladi and his team were great! Our wedding video came out amazing and we couldn't be happier with their work. They are very professional and really take the time to learn what you are looking for on your wedding day. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Maria · Married on 10/07/2018

Highly Recommend!

Vladi & his team captured our wedding day perfectly! The photos are everything we hoped they would be & more. We opted for a package with videography which was one of our best decisions. With the DVD, we are now able to relive all of those key moments of our wedding day for years to come. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 10/06/2018

Very Nice and Professional!

Everyone that we have dealt with from A perfect Image have been fabulous. My main interactions were with Vladi. We met with him and decided right then his business is what we were looking for. The packages to chose from were perfect, and we found one that was exactly what we needed. We used them for pictures and video. All of our pictures that Kendra took came out amazing! She captured everything we wanted her too and more! We cannot wait to see our video but he was so nice as well!

Sent on 11/24/2018

A Perfect Image's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Christa.
    We enjoyed working with you.
    May all of your dreams come true!

Liz · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding day

Vladi and his team did an amazing job photographing and filming my wedding. The staff knew how to make everyone look great in photos (how to stand and what not). I will forever have beautiful memories that they captured.

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Z

Zulma G. · Married on 08/19/2018

Excellent!

Vladi and his team of professionals were nothing but splendid! Roland was my photographer on my wedding day and everyone(wedding party and guests) was super impressed. From the beginning Vladi showed lots of interest in what my husband and I expected on our wedding day and he was able to deliver! Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

We wanted to express our most sincere appreciation for all your hard work to make our wedding day beyond perfect!!

From the first time we met with Vladi to discuss details regarding our wedding day, we were always confident that we had picked the best of the best to video our wedding reception. We were thoroughly impressed with the personalized and courteous attention given to us; Vladi went above & beyond throughout the entire last year to ensure our remembrance of our special day was perfect.

We also really enjoyed working with Vladi personally. He was always courteous, professional, responsive and definitely a played significant role in helping us enjoy a seamless reception!

Words cannot express how grateful we are for such wonderful service & we will certainly recommend Perfect Image to any of our family & friends needing photography/ videographer services!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Melanie W. · Married on 08/17/2018

Fantastic experience

Vladi and his team took such great care of us at our wedding. I felt so at ease with our photographer, Kendra (which is good because I hate having my picture taken). The pictures were beautiful!!! She got some amazing and hilarious pictures of the party as well. From start to finish, they were so accommodating and we knew everything would turn out great. Can’t wait to get our photo book and see the rest of the wedding video. Vladi gave us a tiny sneak peek. Great people and great value! Highly recommend this company!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 06/23/2018

Perfect Image has Perfect Customer Service

We searched for a long time for a good videographer for our wedding and Vladi fit everything we were looking for in terms of budget and quality. I was very impressed with his responsiveness before the wedding to reassure me of any last minute questions I might have. He also captured everything we asked for in the video. I can't stress enough how important a good videographer like Vladi is to capture your day. After a year and a half of planning the day goes by so fast. Now I can relive all the important moments thanks to Vladi and his team.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Christina · Married on 06/16/2018

Valid and Toland we’re both great and extremely helpful for my wedding! They were very reasonable and knew who to stand where for the best photo. The photos are amazing, thank you for making my wedding more amazing than it was!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Vanessa · Married on 06/09/2018

FureyTale Wedding

We had Isabella as our photographer for our June wedding and she was amazing! She made everything so personable captioning all the perfect moments of our special day!

Sent on 12/30/2018
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 06/09/2018

FureyTale wedding 2018

We had Isabella and she was amazing. She captured all the most perfect moments of our fureytale wedding and going back to look through our album a year later brought it all back as if it was yesterday! A perfect image does amazing work at for fabulous value. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone I know that’s getting married!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

A Perfect Image's reply:

Thank you Vanessa, we loved working with you and Don.
    It was an honor to be a part of your beautiful wedding.
    Wishing you both all the best, may all of your dreams come true.

Maryalice · Married on 06/08/2018

I would just like to say that our dealings with A Perfect Image were just that, perfect!! From start to finish Vladi and his photographers met all of our needs. My daughter's pictures are wonderful and I can't wait to see the video!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/30/2017

Thank you Vladi!!! You made our special day so amazing and we will be eternally grateful for giving us 110%. You went above and beyond and overexceeded any expectations that we ever imagined. Your dedication, expertise and attention to detail is what makes you so special. Thank you, you made us a smile and I know I made a good decision when I chose you to photograph our wedding. You are the best!!!
    Love Mr. And Mrs. Rachel and Daniel Pena

Sent on 08/10/2017

Andrea · Married on 11/17/2017

Vladi photographed my wedding in November 2017, and he did an amazing job! I LOVE how all of my pictures came out. Thank you Vladi!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Virginia · Married on 09/09/2017

Highly recommend, great photos

Sent on 10/22/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/19/2017

Vladi & his team did a PHENOMENAL job! Very friendly & professional. I was extremely happy with every detail they put into my wedding from the engagement photos all the way to the wedding highlight video everything was just perfect. I love how flexible they were with any ideas for shots I came up with, they made it happen! I would highly suggest adding the drone to your package it made everything more special. I would reccommend A perfect Image to anyone!

Sent on 01/14/2018

A Perfect Image's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Ashley, you and the family were great to work with.
    Your wedding was a blast, in a wonderful location. Hated to go home. :-)