A Perfect Bite Catering Reviews

17 | Denver, CO

17 Reviews for A Perfect Bite Catering

17 A Perfect Bite Catering Reviews

Kaz · Married on 09/21/2018

I am very impressed with A Perfect Bite Catering. The experience of hiring a caterer can be stressful, but Emily at A Perfect Bite Catering was so professional, accommodating and responsive from beginning to end. She definitely went above and beyond to ensure that we were comfortable with the menu, pricing and dietary restrictions. Since our wedding was a destination wedding, we never got to do a tasting, which made us all the more pleased on the day of the wedding. The food was delicious and the service was phenomenal! Our guests especially loved the steak and mashed potatoes!

Theresa · Married on 07/14/2018

We cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff at A Perfect Bite. From working with Marian, to the staff that took care of us at our wedding this past weekend (Vito and his staff), it was superb. The professionalism, efficiency and flexibility was beyond amazing. The food was absolutely delicious as well and we got many compliments on that. They were even able to cater to my friend when she asked for a gluten-free item AT the wedding itself!! They kept things moving along so smoothly, made sure myself and my groom were well -fed by making us our plates first, and were respectful to our guests and our home in Bailey, CO (where we had our affair.)

I would most highly recommend this company for any event and I welcome the opportunity to work with them again.

Theresa and Jim Aitkenhead

• F

F · Married on 06/28/2018

A perfect bite did the catering for our wedding on June 28th, and we could not have been happier. Emily was so communicative, and easy to reach. They even went up to Vail to see our venue before the event to make sure they knew how they were setting everything up. On the night of the wedding they took great care of us, the food was delicious, they even tried to keep some other vendors (DJ) who were not paying attention in line for us. Our guests raved about the food, and I (the bride) have been raving about how wonderful they were to us. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Out of all the vendors we worked with for our wedding, they were my absolute favorite.

Marilyn · Married on 09/20/2015

I loved working with Linda at this company. She was the preferred vendor at The Manor House and I felt that using her would be a good choice. Since I'm a retired event producer from out of state and this was my own daughter's wedding, there were some definite ideas that I had about the food. All our guests were foodies and we had to give the something really good. Truthfully, the tasting didn't go well, but when we met with Linda and she explained that they had let a chef go, we felt better. She promised us great food and they definitely delivered. She helped us come up with a very tasty menu, too. I'm glad we stuck with her company. Our wedding food was terrific. Thanks, Perfect Bite for a job well done.

Amber · Married on 08/01/2015

We used Perfect Bite Catering for our wedding in August and they were great! Everyone absolutely loved our appetizers. To the point where the best man took over being a server and went around with a tray of poppers making sure everyone tried them because he loved them so much. The staff was great and they came up with great ideas how we could do a plated dinner with out having to do a seating chart. They also provided great kid meals and even had meals for the vegetarians that came. Great food and great service!

Linda shotten was wonderful to work with. She helped us choose a great meal for my daughters wedding. The food was amazing! as good as the tasting she provided for us. Our guests loved the food, & the cost was very reasonable. I would highly recommend a perfect bite catering to anyone who is looking for a caterer.

Britney · Married on 12/15/2013

Linda and the team at A Perfect Bite Catering are so easy to work with and their food is unbelievable! They had no problem putting together a custom winter menu for our guests, and helped us make the perfect selections. On the day of our wedding, the staff was very efficient and professional. I would highly recommend them for any event!

Michaela · Married on 09/01/2013

Food was delicious! Linda and her team were incredibly professional and accommodating with all of our requests. Everyone at our wedding was very pleased!! Steak was cooked perfectly and people said it was mouthwatering. I still love that bacon and gorgonzola stuffed chicken though... still dreaming about it. They even made late-night chicken and waffles happen for us and our guests still can't stop talking about how fun and delicious that was. Great work, Perfect Bite! Thank you!

A Perfect Bite Catering was excellent to work with from beginning to end. We loved designing our wedding menu with Linda. She was very flexible and helpful making adjustments to meet our taste, budget, and the needs of our guests. The food received rave reviews from our wedding guests, and my husband and I even had time to eat dinner ourselves, and enjoyed every bite. If you want your food to be something people remember from your wedding, hire a Perfect Bite Catering.

Monica · Married on 06/21/2013

A Perfect Bite catering did a fabulous job on our wedding food! The menu was personalized for us and they were willing to meet a many dietary restrictions for me and my guests (vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free). The food was all cooked perfectly and all of our guests raved about how delicious it was. We went with a buffet style and it was presented in very clean classy way. The moved tables through quickly but only had about 8 people in line at a time which made the buffet feel easy and personal.

• Monica

Monica · Married on 11/05/2011

A Perfect Bite is the catering company that The Manor House used. The staff of the company were very friendly, professional, and very focused on making sure we got what we wanted. At our wedding, we chose to have a brunch style reception. The caterer came up with some delicious ideas. The highlight of our reception was the Belgium waffle bar. A Perfect Bite was a great caterer for my husband and I because we were on a budget, and they were able to work with us and make a great meal within our budget. The food was delicious, and we could not have asked for more.

• Cydney J (Cydney M)

Cydney · Married on 10/22/2011

A Perfect Bite Catering works directly with The Manor House...and though I was told I could potentially work with a different company, I figured The Manor House wouldn't choose this company if they didn't trust them...so I chose to work with them.
    Linda worked closely with me. She listened to what I was looking for in a menu for the wedding and came up with the perfect choices.
    The food was delicious! I heard many great things from our guests about how amazing the food tasted! I couldn't have been happier to hear that!

Ryan · Married on 06/05/2014

Linda is Amazing. I run a business here in Denver and I have a very high standard for those that I work with. From start to finish during the planning process they have been very creative, responsive, and professional. We have some unique requirements for our wedding and Linda has done everything in her power to accommodate. Most importantly, she has made this process low stress (This part is for the grooms). My finance has a lot to deal with to plan our event and the stress level can be high as I imagine it is with all couples. This has been the least stressful part of the process because of Linda and her team. That says a lot because catering is a very important part of the event. I would highly recommend this team to my friends, family and business partners.

We served a "heavy hors devours" buffet with carving station, pasta station, shrimp and grits and various finger foods. EVERYTHING was delicious. Linda Shotton was always very quick to respond to my emails or phone calls and implemented all of my requests and suggestions from the tasting event into the actual event. She easily accommodated our request for consideration of our vegetarian guests and had no problem adding the "Southern Flair" we were looking for in the food items. The pricing was very reasonable and a last minute request for some added child friendly items was handled without question or concern.

4.2
      3.5

I planned on 100 guests at cocktail hour and to my surprise we had almost 200 guests show up right on time. Thankfully Linda made extra, lots of extra appetizers so we were fine. We did an Irish theme cocktail hour with Irish punk and appetizers. They nailed it with the cocktail hour, it was a hit.

-Potato cake...nice and crunchy
    -Guinness beef in a puff pastry...pretty good
    -Corn beef egg roll (I think)...everyone's favorite.

It started to get really crowded so Linda suggested we open up main hall and start seating guests, again brilliant idea on her part. But that was pretty much the last I saw of her. The rest of the time she was busy in the kitchen making sure that was going ok.

We did the wedding party introductions,introduced the families, the dads give their speeches, we said a prayer and dinner was served.

Except, appetizers were served with no plates on the table. They were on large platter and passed around. Good thing I had a doily as a placemat at each seat, this made it look like I didn't intend to have plates for appetizers? LOL.

-Duck wonton...a hit
    -Shrimp skewer...ok but expected more shrimp on each skewer

Next came the soup. I love the soup at Olive Garden so asked them to duplicate it and they did a wonderful job...except it was luke warm.

KC & Will · Married on 11/11/2011

2.0
      3.0

Great to work with, professional, accommodating and understanding of last minute changes with details regarding your food. The food at the actual event did not taste like the food the day of the taste testing, which was disappointing since it wasn't as good as at the taste test. They are quick to reply to your emails and phone calls, have a HUGE variety of food! Display is ok, a little cafeteria style, I should have splurged a little more on getting the food plated and served instead of doing buffet style -- that would be my recommendation.

Rebecca · Married on 10/24/2015

3.8
      3.0

Our top priority for our wedding (other than actually getting married) was to give our guests an excellent meal so we decided to put the majority of our budget towards that end. We researched caterers and booked A Perfect Bite. They told us our tasting would be closer to the wedding...as the wedding approached I had not heard from them so I reached out and found out the coordinator we had been assigned was no longer with the company and the owner (Linda) would be handling our wedding personally. When we went for our tasting the food was indeed excellent. We did have several more miscues in communication with Linda leading up to the wedding and she ended up not being able to coordinate our wedding herself. She told me the week of our wedding she had lost all her coordinators at the start of the summer and had been doing everything herself but assured me the new hire she had chosen to coordinate our wedding would be great and had years of experience. This all left me a little apprehensive but the day of the wedding I got to the venue and Karen (my new coordinator) was already on site leading setup and had everything completely under control. She was very professional and kind and did an superb job for us. She informed me one of the staff members did not show up for work that day but all the staff that did were awesome and nothing suffered in their absence thanks to the great staff that was there. The main menu we had selected was excellent as promised. I was a little disappointed in the vegan and gluten free meals they had offered to provide (they gave my husbands daughter a giant pile of the mashed potatoes from our menu with some zucchini from our menu covered it in sauce, our vegan guest got something similar except with couscous - for the price we just expected a little more). All in all we were pleased with the result and would work with them again - just wish it had gone smoother. Thanks for helping us make it a great day!