A Peachy Keen Wedding Reviews

215 | Marietta, GA

215 Reviews for A Peachy Keen Wedding

• Chelsea

Chelsea M. · Getting married on 03/06/2022

If you go with Peachy Keen, you'll have the wedding of your dreams!

We used A Peachy Keen Wedding for our florist needs, and couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out! Courtney was so knowledgeable about the entire process, easy to work with, and extremely responsive to any and every question I had. The week before our wedding we connected to discuss final details and Courtney ended up offering to loan us some "extras" - at no additional cost - that she has in her inventory so that we wouldn't have to buy things (cake stand, table runners, etc.).

In addition to the wonderful, flawless florals, Marielle was a tremendous help on our day-of. She assisted our wedding party with things like lining up for the processional, keeping on track with our timeline, etc. Without her, our day would have been 100Xs more chaotic!

We can't say enough good things about Courtney, her team, and her services. If you choose A Peachy Keen Wedding, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/05/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren H. · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Very helpful, calm, and beautiful decorating

Courtney was amazing and insured that everything came together beautifully despite the challenges of COVID and a city wide water outage the day of the wedding. She helped my mother and I feel calm during an extremely stressful time to plan a wedding. Also the flowers she provided and arranged were stunning.

Sent on 07/14/2020

Rachel G. · Getting married on 10/03/2021

Beautiful flowers!

My husband and I got married at the Historic Dekalb Courthouse and Courtney did an AMAZING job on the flowers. She did exactly what I asked and she was worth every penny. She even included pampas grass in the arch flowers and greenery for me like my bouquet. She’s very good at what she does.

Sent on 01/08/2021
  • Avanelle

Avanelle P. · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing company!

I worked with A Peachy Keen Wedding a few weekends ago. I was doing the Videography for the wedding. I have to say that this company is very professional and they do absolute beautiful work! The wedding was one of the most beautiful wedding I’ve ever worked for, from the details at the ceremony to the centerpieces during the reception. They were very organized and spot on when it came to the schedule. The wedding ran very smoothly! I absolutely recommend them if your looking for a stress free day and absolute beautiful unique wedding. I’ve worked with planners in the past and I’ve never met a crew that’s been genuine about what they are doing and the passion behind each wedding detail!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Paul · Married on 02/10/2021

Beyond surpassed expectations

We used Peachy Keen for day of coordination, floral and decor. I don't think words can express how happy we were with Courtney and how much we appreciate her. Courtney and Peachy Keen more than surpassed our expectations. Everything she touched and did was above and beyond what we expected - from the planning meetings, to the extra touches in decor, to providing little details that we just didn't think about, to her vendor recommendations... again, everything was perfect. The floral arrangements were gorgeous. She is a true artist. The communication was top notch. She really cares. I can't say enough about her to truly communicate my feelings. If you want your day to go perfect and your venue to look beautiful, do not hesitate and hire Courtney as soon as you get engaged.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Kait S. · Married on 12/09/2020

Flawless From Start To Finish!!

Courtney is AMAZING!! Courtney was recommended to us by my mom’s coworker and we are so grateful for the recommendation. We used Courtney for planning and for floral/design, and all we can say is WOW! Planning a wedding during a pandemic was not easy, but Courtney reassured us that we could still have our dream wedding despite the circumstances...and she was right! From the first meeting to wedding day Courtney went above and beyond to make sure our dreams became reality. She is so organized and provides a fabulous timeline for wedding day, so there is no question with what to expect. Courtney isn’t just an amazing planner, but also a fantastic florist/designer. All of our flowers for wedding day were so fresh and beautiful, and none were less than perfect! She and her team worked together on wedding day and created a flawless event space for our wedding at Callanwolde Fine Arts Center. I was worry free on wedding day, and that was all thanks to Courtney! It is a week later and everyone is still talking about how beautiful our wedding was! We were looking for a soft, romantic feel for our wedding and Courtney absolutely nailed it! Thank you so much Courtney for all of your support, flawless floral/decor, professionalism, organization, kind heartedness, and perfection. Brides look no further, because Peachy Keen Wedding is a top notch planning and floral company. We love you Courtney, and we will always have a wedding to remember because of you!!

Sent on 09/20/2020
  • Meghan

Meghan W. · Married on 11/07/2020

An Amazing Experience!

Courtney made our wedding planning process so smooth! She was very organized and helped guide us throughout the entire process. I really can't say enough great things. She provided us with excellent recommendations and advice. She also provided the florals and decor for both our rehearsal dinner & wedding. Both were absolutely perfect. I really can't not recommend Courtney & A Peachy Keen Wedding services enough. She made our wedding weekend was a dream come true.

Sent on 07/16/2020

Kathy S. · Married on 11/07/2020

Spectacular wedding!

It was a big decision to move forward with the wedding during COVID but we did and it turned out perfect. Courtney is calm and knowledgeable and it showed through all the details. Absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Miffy

Miffy W. · Married on 11/07/2020

A perfect, beautiful wedding that was everything my daughter dreamed of

I would recommend Peachy Keen to anyone who is looking for a wedding coordinator who can make a bride's wedding into the day she dreamed of. Courtney handled decorations for both the wedding/reception and rehearsal dinner. She listened to what we wanted, made suggestions and worked closely with us on all of the details. We sought Courtney's suggestions on vendors, and each one was amazing. Her coordination allowed me to spend precious time with my daughter and the wedding party on the day of, without having to worry about anything. Thanks for such an amazing experience!!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Allegra C. · Married on 10/23/2020

Hire Courtney, she's amazing!

Courtney was amazing! Planning a wedding throughout COVID was a lot of extra stress that she really helped to ease. She helped us plan and replan when we decided we weren't comfortable with a 140 person wedding.
    Courtney also arranged our beautiful flowers, fairly last minute as another vendors terms changed and the contract was cancelled.

I couldn't recommend Courtney enough!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Ariana R. · Married on 10/18/2020

The best!

Courtney is a MUST HAVE. I honestly have no idea what we would have done without her. We utilized Courtney at Peachy Keen for our florals, decor & day of coordination. We were actually recommended her by our venue and after we booked we reached out immediately! Since day one, she’s been the best! We booked her out about a year and a half in advance, and I changed so many things and kept going back and forth on florals and decor! Nothing was missed, she always stayed on top of everything and always an amazing attitude! I honestly have no idea what we would have done without her. The day went by VERY smoothly and nothing was missed! She has such a calm demeanor which is what I needed for the day of! I had multiple family & friends comment on how amazing, detailed, calm, nice she was!!! She also recommend amazing vendors in the local area for our wedding! It’s also amazing how she not only does the coordinating, but she has soooo much decor, options and loved our florals!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Whitney

Whitney F. · Married on 10/12/2020

Amazing planner and florists

Courtney was wonderful. She helped me as the Wedding planner (my day of Coordinator) and with my flowers. She did so much more than just a typical Day of Coordinator. She helped every step of the way, and if I had any questions I could turn to her. She was very organized and had a lot of insight. For the flowers, her work does not reflect her prices. She was helpful with my budget, made the Wedding beautiful and did not break the bank.

I had my wedding at Park Tavern. She turned it into a magical setting with lights and beautiful flower arrangements.

She was a pleasure to work with, and would recommend her to any of my friends.

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Y. · Married on 09/26/2020

Peachy Keen made the day of our wedding such a breeze!

We hired Courtney to provide day-of coordination for our September 2020 wedding. She did not disappoint. Courtney did a great job of making our day-of timeline and working with our other vendors to ensure flawless and easy execution on the day of our wedding. As a bride, I felt so much more comfortable and relaxed knowing Courtney was handling so many details for the set up and flow of our reception. Hiring Peach Keen was one of the best decisions I made in my wedding planning. We 100% recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Gaby · Married on 09/05/2020

The most perfect day

It’s hard to put into words how appreciative I am for Courtney and her team at peachy keen. I couldn’t have even imagined a more perfect wedding day! Courtney did a fantastic job leading up to the big day by meeting with us and putting into writing all the details which made our wedding day go by flawless. She has every attention to detail and is so easy to work with. She has the experience and an amazing taste for flor and decor. She is the reason why my mom and I could just sit back and enjoy the day. We didn’t worry about anything on the big day since we knew and trusted that Courtney had everything in line. If you are debating on using peachy keen for your wedding day I highly suggest you go for it because you won’t regret anything! So grateful and thankful for the gift God gave Courtney to make weddings so perfect!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Shelley H. · Married on 08/11/2020

Piedmont Park Wedding was a dream come true

Our daughter's Atlanta wedding was an out of town event for all of us, including the bride and groom. Having Courtney's expert advice and guidance though all of the essential parts of planning this wedding was critical to making the day such a success. Her wedding day co-ordination exceeded our expectations and as mother-of-the-bride, I was able to relax and enjoy every moment knowing that Courtney had it all under control. All areas of the venue were set-up exactly as we had envisioned and everything was packed up safely at the end of the night too. Courtney and her crew provided superb service and made the wedding day, "a dream come true".

Sent on 11/20/2019

Lisa H. · Married on 06/27/2020

So happy I chose Peachy Keen !!

Courtney was wonderful to work with! As a mother of the bride that was planning a wedding in another state I was initially overwhelmed. After talking to and selecting Courtney as both our wedding coordinator and florist, I was confident that she would ensure the wedding day was just what my daughter wanted it to be. She is a great communicator and was on top of everything, even working through the constantly changing COVID regulations. The wedding and reception were wonderful and the flowers and finishing touches were absolutely gorgeous. Many thanks Courtney!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Laura F. · Married on 05/16/2020

Courtney is amazing!!

Courtney did an amazing job with not only the day of details but beautiful decor, flowers and planning. She guided us through the challenges of a pandemic postponement, Covid restrictions and our many decor decisions and revisions. It truly was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen and our guests were wowed by the decor and how smooth and seamless the wedding, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing flowed together. Courtney exceeded all of our expectations and then some and it was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! If you are lucky enough to have her as your coordinator, planner and designer you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/07/2020
  • Jodie

Jodie A. · Married on 03/16/2020

Peachy Keen

She was amazing to work with and helped me decide what made sense for my vision. Even when things shifted (wedding completely altered from size to month), she made everything easy and simple. She worked within my budget making sure I was able to get the must have items without sacrificing on beauty. I would definitely recommend working with her!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa R. · Married on 03/07/2020

Courtney is the best. Hands down. She helped us plan our wedding in 2 months!

There are not enough words to explain how thankful I am for Courtney!! After postponing our destination wedding from April to October, we made the decision to cancel completely and plan an entirely new wedding in Atlanta in 2 months. Courtney was a blessing to us. She helped us quickly, efficiently, and seamlessly plan the wedding of our dreams. We trusted her with both day of coordinating and our flowers and we couldn’t be happier!!!! She made the entire wedding a breeze for us. We had been through so much already with our wedding plans that she was literally a lifesaver for us. I can honestly say our wedding day was absolutely perfect and it was because of Courtney. Also the decor and flowers were everything I could have wished for and more. Candles, candles, and more candles. It was the romantic/moody wedding of my dreams. I cannot say enough good things about Courtney and her team. I am so grateful for everything she did for us and for helping us plan our dream wedding in 2 months! She is a superstar! I can’t thank her enough for everything she did for us! THANK YOU COURTNEY!!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Carnell

Carnell R. · Married on 02/08/2020

A+ Services

It was a pleasure to work with Courtney from start to finish. She was responsive and had the answers to all of my questions. On my wedding day, I was able to relax and have the best time because she had everything taken care of. Highly recommend her services.

Sent on 03/01/2020

Sarah A. · Married on 02/06/2020

Beautiful Florals

I had to a plan my wedding quickly due to my father in law being ill. I was relieved to find Courtney’s beautiful work and it was a bonus that I could see pervious photos she did at my venue! She made everything very simple and was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 05/05/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca G. · Married on 01/25/2020

Beautiful bridal bouquets!

Courtney was an absolute dream to work with! She took my vision and made the most memorable bridal bouquets I have ever seen. I received numerous compliments that night. I will definitely use Courtney in the future for all my floral needs.

Sent on 02/01/2020

Kitae K. · Married on 12/31/2019

Easy, flexible and just what I was looking for!

We partnered with Courtney and her team at Peachy Keen Wedding for our wedding floral needs on our New Years wedding. From the start to finish, Courtney and her team did a magnificent job with the floral arrangements our needs. I simply sent her my pinterest board and she was able to visualize and capture my ideas within our budget. I was looking for an easy to work with, direct, good value and florist and Courtney delivered on all fronts. Her passion and love of her work really shows in how she engages and delivers. If you're in the metro-atlanta area and looking for a florist that is no nonsense, practical and delivers to your needs - I would recommend Courtney and her team at Peachy Keen!

Sent on 04/28/2020
  • Macy

Macy H. · Married on 12/13/2019

A peachy keen wedding - amazing!

Courtney and her team were absolutely amazing. Easy to get in touch with, quickly responded with any questions I had. Oh and by the way, the flowers, bouquets, boutonnières and decorations were literally so beautiful. She did such an amazing job and really transformed the wedding venue for the better! Stop your search for a florist and choose Peachy Keen, Courtney will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Cara

Cara C. · Married on 11/30/2019

Courtney made our wedding day and the planning process seamless and stress-free

We first met Courtney as my sister and brother-in-law's day of coordinator about two years ago. Following our engagement, we knew we could trust her to have a hand in our wedding as well, so we booked her for floral/decor and day of coordination. I could never say enough great things about how easy she was to work with, her apparent experience and expertise in the field, and her ability to adapt to a venue she had never worked at before with ease. From day one of our initial outreach to her, she was nothing short of helpful and knowledgable, providing us with different recommendations, tips, and advice. She was able to take my visions for design and floral and go above and beyond to make them more perfect than I could have ever dreamed. There was never a moment I did not have faith in her abilities and trusted her wholeheartedly with our wedding in her hands. Her laidback demeanor is what every bride needs for planning their big day. Courtney - thank you for everything! We loved every moment of working with you!

Sent on 12/10/2019