A Peachy Keen Wedding Reviews

A Peachy Keen Wedding 7
  • Avanelle

Avanelle Photography & Videography · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing company!

I worked with A Peachy Keen Wedding a few weekends ago. I was doing the Videography for the wedding. I have to say that this company is very professional and they do absolute beautiful work! The wedding was one of the most beautiful wedding I’ve ever worked for, from the details at the ceremony to the centerpieces during the reception. They were very organized and spot on when it came to the schedule. The wedding ran very smoothly! I absolutely recommend them if your looking for a stress free day and absolute beautiful unique wedding. I’ve worked with planners in the past and I’ve never met a crew that’s been genuine about what they are doing and the passion behind each wedding detail!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful!

Peachy Keen made me feel like I was a guest at my own wedding. They allowed me to completely soak in the moment and celebrate with all of my friends and family. They were so much fun to work with and helped me guide the vision I always hoped I could have, but never knew how to do. Hands down the best money spent on my wedding day.

Karen Mcdougal · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful experience

We had a wonderful experience with Courtney and Raquel. The were knowledgeable and professional. On a day that’s filled with anticipation they organized us all beautifully. They also provided flowers that were gorgeous!

Lourdes Ferrer · Married on 08/03/2019

Attention to detail!

Courtney went beyond my expectations! She was attentive to my needs and was amazing to work with.

P Kim · Married on 07/08/2019

Best decision I made

The floral decor was one of my favorite details of our wedding day. Courtney is super experienced and trustworthy and made sure I had absolutely nothing to worry about. She is so easy to work with and all I had to tell her was my vision and she made it happen. I appreciated the table numbers, easels, cake stand and other decor that she provided. Best bang for your buck!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony Lee · Married on 07/03/2019

You don't realize just how much you need her until the day-of

Courtney and her team were worth every dollar for our wedding. We can only imagine how much more hectic things would have been without her orchestrating every detail of our special day behind the scenes. Not only is she a great planner, she's a talented florist with creative vision. You're supposed to enjoy your wedding day, not think about how cake cutting is coming up, or when it's time to take sunset pics, and if you hire Courtney, you won't have to, because she'll be there making sure everything goes as planned!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Karlie Moore · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Planning Services and Florist

Courtney and the Peachy Keen staff was absolutely amazing. Courtney's planning and organization skills are unmatched and my flowers were absolutely incredible. Courtney not only blew me an my mom away, but also we received so many compliments from all of the guests. Courtney has done 2 of my sister's weddings and she will be doing some of my friends weddings this fall. I would 100% recommend Peachy Keen-you will not regret it. By far the best decision we made for planning our wedding!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Gloria Carter · Married on 06/04/2019

Fantastic job! I loved this florist team

WOW! This florist team was awesome. Courtney had great ideas & worked so well w/my daughter in getting her vision exactly right. Peachy did a fabulous job decorating the outdoor ceremony venue & the indoor reception space. It was stunning! Guests were taking pictures of just the flowers and decorations they put in place - it was that good. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or special event. I'm so glad we found them!!! THANKS AGAIN Courtney and team. You all were amazing.

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Dana

Dana Guentert · Married on 05/18/2019

Courtney is wonderful!

I did not get to work with Courtney until late in my wedding planning process, but I am so happy I did! She picked up the pieces and helped me coordinate my dream wedding reception during the last two months. I used the "Day of Coordinator" package, which worked great for me. She upholds her staff to the highest standard and I had a wonderful working relationship with Courtney. She is very helpful in helping you stick to a budget and find reasonably priced, high quality vendors. She anticipated any issues that might come up and already had solutions. She is incredibly nice, calm, and prepared- she even had a safety pin to help one of my guests fix her dress strap when it ripped while she was dancing! She helped keep the night flowing and was incredibly helpful during the clean up process at the end of the reception by making sure that all of our personal touches were packed for our designated family to take home. I cannot say enough good things about working with Courtney! Highly, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

A Peachy Keen Wedding's reply:

Thank you Dana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't say thank you enough for such kind words! Its truly means so much to me. I wish you and your families that absolute best!!

Brooke Horner · Married on 04/26/2019

Perfect flowers for our perfect day!

I LOVED LOVED LOVED my flowers for my wedding. Especially the bridal bouquets. Courtney totally took every detail and wish into consideration for our big day. The team there is very easy to work with! I HIGHLY recommend Courtney and her team for floral and decor!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 8
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 9

Elizabeth Bannan · Married on 04/20/2019

couldn't be happier!

I contacted Courtney only a few week before my wedding after bad experiences and/or astronomical quotes from several other florists. I had a long-ish list of requests including 100 feet of garland, full floral/greenery for a large circular arbor and a slew of o other miscellaneous things.

Courtney was quick to respond, set up a meeting with me and seemed to really understand the look I was after.

In the grand scheme of things, wedding flowers are not cheap, but Courtney's prices were super reasonable, especially considering how much I got for my money and spot-on the ultimate product was.

Courtney and her team got to our house (the venue) with lots of time to spare, put everything together brilliantly and then slipped out without anyone noticing! She was one of only a few of my vendors to be punctual and get everything set-up without any hiccups.

She also came up with some good creative solutions when a couple of logistical issues caused by another vendor's set-up threw wrenches in our well-laid plans.

I highly recommend Courtney and Peachy Keen Weddings for wedding floral -- I honestly couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 05/02/2019

A Peachy Keen Wedding's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth!!! LOVED working with you it was truly a wonderful experience and especially on day of!! Thanks for having us a part of your special day!!

Courtney Guthrie

Veronica · Married on 04/13/2019

Professional and courteous

Courtney and the team did a splendid job transforming the ballroom into a beautiful setting for our event.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Lamourt · Married on 03/16/2019

Stunning Flowers!

I was on the fence about flowers because they are so expensive and I’ve personally made DIY flowers for a friend’s wedding. I really felt like my space called for some natural greenery and flowers but the quotes I was getting from other florists was really disappointing. My venue recommended Peachy Keen and Courtney was so accommodating and nice to work with. She immediately set up a phone consultation and the first thing we talked about was cost. I gave her my desires and my max and she said she could easily work in those numbers. Any time I asked for an option that would put me out of my price range, she talked me through everything and gave me other options. I was so blown away by the final product- the flowers and greenery really put my wedding over the top. It was stunning! It reassured me that the flowers were WORTH IT. The cost of flowers can be really intimidating, but when working with a great team like Peachy Keen, they bring your dreams to a reality but also are realistic with you and work within your budget. I would recommend them a million times over. I had a very specific vision and they brought it to life. I am so thankful for everything they did to help make my wedding an amazing event!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 10
  • Mallory

Mallory Cayez · Married on 03/09/2019

Book Courtney Today!! :)

We absolutely LOVED working with Courtney for our wedding florals! I would recommend to anyone and everyone! From the first call through the day of the wedding, I was so impressed with Courtney's ability to quickly see & share in our vision for our big day. Rather than try to upcharge us on expensive add-on's (as I experienced with other vendors), she talked about alternatives that would give us the same look & feel at a more affordable cost. Talk about trust, people! Even the day before the wedding, Courtney texted me photos of the flowers to generate excitement for our bouquets, and even made a special trip back to the floral mart to accommodate a last minute request. I was blown away by the results and our guests RAVED about our florals. They helped create the backdrop to our picture-perfect, romantic wedding. Thank you Courtney! I am so sad we don't get to continue creating together for the wedding... But hope to come back and work with you for other exciting events to come :)

Sent on 06/11/2019
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 11
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 12
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 13
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 14
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 15
  • Denise

Denise Byrnes · Married on 02/23/2019

PeachyKeen exceeded our expectations for planning our daughter’s wedding and handling all of the floral and decor!

We had the best experience with Courtney and all of her staff at PeachyKeen! We were beyond pleased in every way of the services that she provided. She made sure every detail was handled and that the wedding ran smoothly. She thought of everything on our important day! We can’t begin to thank her and Tori enough for doing such a wonderful job!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Andrea Byrnes · Married on 02/23/2019

Exceeded all my expectations!!

Courtney and her team are amazing. I could not have made it through my wedding day and the months before without them. They are so professional, creative and so helpful! Do not hesitate one second if you’re thinking about booking them - they were absolutely instrumental in making the most perfect day possible!! I can’t thank them enough for all their hard work.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 16
  • Bre

Bre · Married on 02/09/2019

Planning/Flowers/Decor

Peachy Keen was amazing to work with. Courtney did such an amazing job throughout the whole process. She was quick to get back to me, and always made sure I had what I needed. She made the day-of run so smoothly. We also had her do our decor and flowers. Everything turned out so great, and everything was so beautiful. I would recommend Peachy Keen to everyone!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 17
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 18
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 19
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 20
  • Bertille

Bertille · Married on 12/29/2018

Floral and Planning - Stop Looking Elsewhere!!!

Courtney and Tori were BY FAR my saving graces on my wedding day!
    1. Communication: Courtney responded to my emails so quickly. Most within same day if not next day!
    2. I asked for a quote and instead of other companies taking up my time on the phone asking me questions and then telling me they’d get back to me, Courtney was to the point and accurate! I shared my Pinterest boards for floral with her and she knew exactly what I wanted AND quoted me! One phone call, I got what I wanted AND got my pricing! Because I wanted to make sure, I got 4 other quotes from other florists, all were higher and none acted remotely interested in my wedding or what I wanted as Courtney was.
    3. She gave me her planning/coordination services layout. I chose to only do day of planner but they offer to help EVEN MORE which I can’t imagine how more impressive they could be, so if you’re looking at their planning services - book month of coordination or more - I just want to see how many more amazed brides there will be!! By the way, her prices for coordination - best in town. I already checked. Got 5 other quotes.
    4. We had 3 face to face meetings. They were supposed to be an hour but if I had questions and they went an hour and 10 minutes, she didn’t kick me out! She’s aware of your valuable time and hers! Also, I emailed randomly the whole time and she always responded! You will never be left in the dark!
    5. I had the freedom to choose what I wanted for floral, table linens, decor, lighting, colors, everything! She does not stunt your creative side! The best part about it was that there were some ideas I had but because they were professionals, they knew how to do it differently and it works way better!! My advice- be fun, be creative, but be open and allow them to wow you!
    Because of all these things and SO a much more, Courtney and Tori with Peachy Keen were my all time favorite vendor! One last thing as a testament, during my wedding ceremony there was a part where I had to take flowers to a statue of Mary (Catholic mass) and I told them I didn’t know how I was going to get flowers there. Bonus: no one knew when this part of the ceremony was going to happen either. Tori kept saying “don’t worry. You’ll have your flowers.” Well, the time came and I turned around and like they were watching my every move, Tori handed me my two roses so incognito. I didn’t even know where she came from! It was literally like a genie just appeared and gave me what I needed when I needed it. I felt so special and so cared for! They are ON TOP of their game! I could write so much more but I’ll end with this: Book Peachy Keen!!!!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Yerden · Married on 12/22/2018

Experienced, organized, trustworthy

I would use Peachy Keen again in a heartbeat. Courtney and her team are very organized and detail-oriented, professional, kind, accommodating, and wonderful listeners. From the beginning of the planning process through the actual wedding, we felt well taken care of, and I didn't worry about one thing. They're a team you can trust, and that's invaluable on your wedding day.

Sent on 12/26/2018

David Yerden · Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent in every way. Very pleased.

Extremely well organized. Good attention to detail. Worked within our budget. Very flexible and accommodating, listened to what the bride and family wanted. Worked well with other vendors. Gave excellent recommendations for other vendors.

Sent on 01/13/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Attention to Detail

I cannot say enough about the wonderful ladies at Peachy Keen! They truly made my wedding day more than I could have ever imagined! Their creativity, professionalism, and love for weddings made them a joy to work with. They have packages for every budget and are an abundance of knowledge. Please do not look any further. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 26
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 27
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 28

A Peachy Keen Wedding's reply:

Thank you Jessica!! LOVED working with you and LOVED your wedding!! Such a beautiful day! Thanks for working with me!!

Courtney Guthrie

Melanie · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Floral Design

Peachy Keen provided the wedding party flowers, cake table flowers, and alcove decor for my wedding, and everything was beautiful! When shopping for floral vendors, Courtney did the best job at describing what I was looking for in the quote -- and at a reasonable price point. Then my mom and I visited her office and talked over everything in person -- sharing photos and color swatches, and getting to see different options that Peachy Keen could provide for the decor. I got so many compliments on the alcove decor and how great the flowers looked with the bridesmaids' dresses!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Nina · Married on 11/03/2018

Organized and Reliable!

Hiring a day-of coordinator was one of the best decisions I made and I'm so glad I found Courtney and A Peachy Keen Wedding! Courtney is very organized and helped ensure that we were on track for the wedding during the planning. Day-of, Courtney made sure to check in with me in the morning to see if I needed anything and was so calm throughout the day. It felt so great to be able to rely on someone that I knew would get the job done and she was able to step in when needed (fix the handkerchiefs for the groomsmen, bustle my dress, ensure the vendors knew what to do, etc.). I would recommend Courtney and her team!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie Jordan · Married on 10/27/2018

The Mihaly Wedding - Bride's Mom

There are not enough words to describe the gratitude I owe Courtney and her team for the beautiful day they created for my daughter and her new husband. We went back and forth wondering if we needed a coordinator for the Big Day and finally decided we needed some guidance. From the first time we met Courtney to the time we parted ways at the venue after the wedding, she made me feel like my daughter's wedding was as important to her as it was to us. She gave us great advice and was there every step of the way. When we walked into the venue on the wedding day, Courtney and her team were about halfway through the setup and the way it looked brought tears (happy tears) to my and my daughter's eyes. It was better than we had envisioned. From the ceremony setup to the details inside, they did not disappoint in any way. I would recommend Courtney and her team at Peachy Keen to anyone!

Sent on 11/02/2018