A Peachy Keen Wedding Reviews

A Peachy Keen Wedding 6
A Peachy Keen Wedding 7
  • Denise

Denise Byrnes · Married on 02/23/2019

PeachyKeen exceeded our expectations for planning our daughter’s wedding and handling all of the floral and decor!

We had the best experience with Courtney and all of her staff at PeachyKeen! We were beyond pleased in every way of the services that she provided. She made sure every detail was handled and that the wedding ran smoothly. She thought of everything on our important day! We can’t begin to thank her and Tori enough for doing such a wonderful job!

• Bre

Bre · Married on 02/09/2019

Planning/Flowers/Decor

Peachy Keen was amazing to work with. Courtney did such an amazing job throughout the whole process. She was quick to get back to me, and always made sure I had what I needed. She made the day-of run so smoothly. We also had her do our decor and flowers. Everything turned out so great, and everything was so beautiful. I would recommend Peachy Keen to everyone!

A Peachy Keen Wedding 8
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 9
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 10
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 11
  • Bertille

Bertille · Married on 12/29/2018

Floral and Planning - Stop Looking Elsewhere!!!

Courtney and Tori were BY FAR my saving graces on my wedding day!
    1. Communication: Courtney responded to my emails so quickly. Most within same day if not next day!
    2. I asked for a quote and instead of other companies taking up my time on the phone asking me questions and then telling me they’d get back to me, Courtney was to the point and accurate! I shared my Pinterest boards for floral with her and she knew exactly what I wanted AND quoted me! One phone call, I got what I wanted AND got my pricing! Because I wanted to make sure, I got 4 other quotes from other florists, all were higher and none acted remotely interested in my wedding or what I wanted as Courtney was.
    3. She gave me her planning/coordination services layout. I chose to only do day of planner but they offer to help EVEN MORE which I can’t imagine how more impressive they could be, so if you’re looking at their planning services - book month of coordination or more - I just want to see how many more amazed brides there will be!! By the way, her prices for coordination - best in town. I already checked. Got 5 other quotes.
    4. We had 3 face to face meetings. They were supposed to be an hour but if I had questions and they went an hour and 10 minutes, she didn’t kick me out! She’s aware of your valuable time and hers! Also, I emailed randomly the whole time and she always responded! You will never be left in the dark!
    5. I had the freedom to choose what I wanted for floral, table linens, decor, lighting, colors, everything! She does not stunt your creative side! The best part about it was that there were some ideas I had but because they were professionals, they knew how to do it differently and it works way better!! My advice- be fun, be creative, but be open and allow them to wow you!
    Because of all these things and SO a much more, Courtney and Tori with Peachy Keen were my all time favorite vendor! One last thing as a testament, during my wedding ceremony there was a part where I had to take flowers to a statue of Mary (Catholic mass) and I told them I didn’t know how I was going to get flowers there. Bonus: no one knew when this part of the ceremony was going to happen either. Tori kept saying “don’t worry. You’ll have your flowers.” Well, the time came and I turned around and like they were watching my every move, Tori handed me my two roses so incognito. I didn’t even know where she came from! It was literally like a genie just appeared and gave me what I needed when I needed it. I felt so special and so cared for! They are ON TOP of their game! I could write so much more but I’ll end with this: Book Peachy Keen!!!!

• Kayla

Kayla Yerden · Married on 12/22/2018

Experienced, organized, trustworthy

I would use Peachy Keen again in a heartbeat. Courtney and her team are very organized and detail-oriented, professional, kind, accommodating, and wonderful listeners. From the beginning of the planning process through the actual wedding, we felt well taken care of, and I didn't worry about one thing. They're a team you can trust, and that's invaluable on your wedding day.

David Yerden · Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent in every way. Very pleased.

Extremely well organized. Good attention to detail. Worked within our budget. Very flexible and accommodating, listened to what the bride and family wanted. Worked well with other vendors. Gave excellent recommendations for other vendors.

Melanie · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful Floral Design

Peachy Keen provided the wedding party flowers, cake table flowers, and alcove decor for my wedding, and everything was beautiful! When shopping for floral vendors, Courtney did the best job at describing what I was looking for in the quote -- and at a reasonable price point. Then my mom and I visited her office and talked over everything in person -- sharing photos and color swatches, and getting to see different options that Peachy Keen could provide for the decor. I got so many compliments on the alcove decor and how great the flowers looked with the bridesmaids' dresses!

Nina · Married on 11/03/2018

Organized and Reliable!

Hiring a day-of coordinator was one of the best decisions I made and I'm so glad I found Courtney and A Peachy Keen Wedding! Courtney is very organized and helped ensure that we were on track for the wedding during the planning. Day-of, Courtney made sure to check in with me in the morning to see if I needed anything and was so calm throughout the day. It felt so great to be able to rely on someone that I knew would get the job done and she was able to step in when needed (fix the handkerchiefs for the groomsmen, bustle my dress, ensure the vendors knew what to do, etc.). I would recommend Courtney and her team!

• Jackie

Jackie Jordan · Married on 10/27/2018

The Mihaly Wedding - Bride's Mom

There are not enough words to describe the gratitude I owe Courtney and her team for the beautiful day they created for my daughter and her new husband. We went back and forth wondering if we needed a coordinator for the Big Day and finally decided we needed some guidance. From the first time we met Courtney to the time we parted ways at the venue after the wedding, she made me feel like my daughter's wedding was as important to her as it was to us. She gave us great advice and was there every step of the way. When we walked into the venue on the wedding day, Courtney and her team were about halfway through the setup and the way it looked brought tears (happy tears) to my and my daughter's eyes. It was better than we had envisioned. From the ceremony setup to the details inside, they did not disappoint in any way. I would recommend Courtney and her team at Peachy Keen to anyone!

A Peachy Keen Wedding 12
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 19
  • Meg

Meg · Married on 10/27/2018

A Perfect Day

It's hard for me to put into words how grateful I am for Courtney and the whole "Peachy" team. About 6months into planning my mom, fiancé, and I were wondering if we needed a little extra guidance to get our wedding off the ground. Each time I took to Google, Peachy Keen was the top site and I decided to reach out to Courtney. From our first conversation on the phone I knew she got me and each of our following meetings just solidified my confidence in her. I'm not the best at letting go of the reins (especially when it came to the wedding) but I felt completely at peace with Courtney taking charge during our event. She is a wealth of knowledge and I truly felt like our wedding was just as important to her as it was to us. The décor was breathtaking and her floral arrangements are stunning. I don't know where she came from, but she is a real God send. She made our day absolutely perfect. I could go on but if you've made it this far, just give Courtney a call and see for yourself.

Shari · Married on 10/07/2018

I was married on 10.7.18 and I can't say enough wonderful things about the Peachy Keen wedding planning team, especially Courtney! She is team bride 100%! Their team listens to your concerns, requests, and ideas, and guides you. They respond to e-mails in a timely manner. They are friendly. They are super helpful. I highly recommend this wedding planning team!

• Sara

Sara · Married on 09/22/2018

Just Hire Them Already!! True Experts and Professionals!

If you're wondering whether or not you should hire a wedding planner... you SHOULD! And you should hire Peachy Keen. I had a wonderful experience working with Tori from Peachy Keen and our wedding was truly perfect.
    I really appreciate that Peachy Keen has several wedding packages to choose from, it's not just all or nothing with them. The package I selected included 4 in person meetings (including a venue walk-through) and day of coordination. This was the perfect amount of help.
    Tori helped me stay on track and offered advice and tips that I wouldn't have thought of on my own. Tori really listens and understands the vibe you want for your wedding and makes sure it is executed how YOU want. She was always available to answer my last minute questions and made sure to provide updates via email after our meetings.
    We also hired Peachy Keen to take care of all our floral and decor needs and everything was so beautiful and elegant. They truly captured the feel I wanted for my wedding. Tori even made my bouquet herself!
    The day of the wedding went soooooo smooth. Everyone knew if they needed anything to "ask Tori" and she took care of it. She was so calm and professional it relaxed all my nerves.

Tori and everyone at Peachy Keen are true experts and professionals. They know what they're doing and they do it well. I couldn't have done it without them. It is ABSOLUTELY worth it to have Peachy Keen take care of your wedding planning and floral needs, worth every penny.

Plus Tori was the ONLY person that knew how to bustle my dress after my whole bridal party and mom struggled trying to make it work.

Thank you Peachy Keen!

Morgan Johnson · Married on 09/14/2018

Peachy Keen Florist

The most intimidating part of wedding planning for me was my florist selection. I know very little about flowers and was seriously terrified at the thought of having to decide this...then I met Courtney. I took a few bids, but Courtney by far was able to quickly translate my vision into a proposal. I was BLOWN away by her work and creative touches. She was such delight to work with. She even invited my mom and I to her office to see some of her décor pieces which was such a fun experience. She is so knowledgeable and a true expert in her field. Her staff was so helpful on the day off, they even helped me clean blood off my dress after a accident with my earing! They seamlessly flipped the outside after our ceremony terrace into a beautiful reception area and dance floor. They truly created a fairytale ambiance for my wedding day, something I will always treasure!

Shannon · Married on 09/13/2018

They were fantastic! Courtney got exactly what I wanted. We had rehearsal dinner at The Atlanta Botanical Gardens. And she made the room beautiful!

Bonnie · Married on 09/02/2018

Courtney and her team, are
    professional, thoughtful and very organized. Loved every minute of working with her.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Do not hesitate to book with Tori & Peachy Keen Planners! For a while I was crazy enough to think I could handle everything without a coordinator, but I could not have been more wrong about that. Tori was seriously a life saver and I can't imagine pulling off the wedding without her. We hired her as our day of coordinator, but she helped with so many things for months leading up to the wedding. I felt my stress melt from the first meeting with her and each meeting from then on. She was so organized and helped to remind me of things I hadn't even thought about. I was able to take what she suggested and needed and help to keep myself and our families up to date and organized. Her planning form was a lifesaver for me and all the vendors. She was also able to mediate with our families and really helped alleviate the communication with everyone on my end. Tori was so easy to work with and completely understood our vision. She had great suggestions but ultimately knew it was our day and was really accommodating to everything we wanted, including tweaks to the timeline, etc. She was tough when she needed to be and I didn't have any worries about how the wedding day would go- she handled everything like a pro from communicating with vendors and transportation, to set up/clean up, and running the wedding to make sure our timeline was on track. The price point was another positive in addition to every other wonderful aspect. We also used them for our beautiful uplighting which turned out so great. You can't go wrong with Peachy Keen and I will recommend them to all my engaged Atlanta friends! Thanks for helping us create the most perfect wedding day!

A Peachy Keen Wedding 20
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 21
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 22

Erin · Married on 08/19/2018

We worked with Tori using the day-of coordination packet and have endless great things to say about our experience. Tori went above and beyond to ensure every detail was executed to a tee on our big day. Throughout the planning process, she gave feedback and recommendations to help make planning decisions while also ensured that we voiced every aspect of the wedding weekend that was important to us. The day-of timeline and wedding questionnaire is lengthy and coordinating busy schedules can sometimes be difficult, so I definitely recommend engaging their services sooner rather than later in your planning process. Additionally, the more organized and timely you are with your review of the wedding timeline and contact with vendors - the better your overall experience will be. With that said, our wedding day was flawless and owe lots of thanks to the Peachy Keen team!

Lisa · Married on 08/04/2018

Our wedding was beautiful! We had a tight budget and Courtney and her team worked with us to make sure everything looked truly amazing. They accommodated every request and were professional and friendly! Peachy Kern was a really great value. Thank you Courtney, Tori, and team!

Ellis · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing day-of planner. Our venue recommended her. She took all the anxiety out of our wedding day. If anything went wrong, we didnt know about it, because she kept it moving along and kept us away from it. Very no-nonsense. I would recommend to everyone.

Kat · Married on 07/15/2018

I couldn’t have been happier with Peachy Keen! I had less than 2 months to plan a wedding on a tight budget but Court etc never judged me. She immediately helped me finds way to cut costs. Jo (the second wedding planner) was incredible! She made our day so special. Extremely knowledgeable and professional and made my husband and I feel so comfortable. Heh helped with the flowers, suggested a great DJ, and caterer. A week after our wedding I had friends still talking about how they were available to flip the wedding ton the reception hall so quickly and elegantly. It was perfect.

A Peachy Keen Wedding 23
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 24
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 25
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 26
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 27
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 28
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 29

Chris · Married on 06/23/2018

We are both busy professionals and we might never have made it through our wedding day without the help of the pros at Peachy. They thought of everything... literally. They knew everyone in the industry. They saved us money - and more importantly, time. They aren't just wedding planners, they are life savers. Hiring them was the best decision we made... besides getting married, of course

Mary Ida · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot day enough good things about our experience with A Peachy Keen Wedding. Courtney, Tori, and Jo were all so professional, nice, and very dependable throughout the entire process. On the wedding day, Tori and Jo were so wonderful and kept me and the wife-to-be sane and as focused as is possible on our wedding day! I would recommend them to anyone and hope to have that opportunity in the near future! Oh, and the rainbow during the ceremony was an added bonus. :)

A Peachy Keen Wedding 30
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 31

Kelsey · Married on 06/21/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Tori to plan and coordinate my wedding this summer. Tori made the entire process seem so simple. She answered any question I had and reminded me of everything I needed for my day to be perfect. We met multiple times before and every time was a joy. Tori was well prepared and able to handle anything I threw at her. Before my wedding day I knew everything was taken care of. On my wedding day not a single thing went wrong. The entire night was perfect. Tori and Jo were on top of everything, more things than I thought they had to be ontop of. The day was stress free for my family and extremely stress free for me. The best part, i stepped on a small piece of glass while dancing and Tori to the rescue. I was instantly surrounded by everyone cleaning and making sure I was okay! Tori even used her shirt sleeve to wipe off the blood from my foot. I don’t think my family members would of done that. While getting bandaged I was still able to dance in the chair and honestly it’s such a fun silly memory from my wedding and I am thankful Tori was there to help. I can’t thank Tori enough for coordinating my wedding and I would highly recommend her to any one!

A Peachy Keen Wedding 32
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 33
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 34

James · Married on 06/15/2018

Where do we begin!?

We just recently got married on June 22 at the Decatur Historic Dekalb Courthouse! What a joy it was!

We thought the entire wedding process was going to be a toughy, but once we found Peachy Keen we were well on our way! They provided services for Day of Wedding Coordination and Florals. We were absolutely blown away!

We had the privaledge of working Tori! She was so professional but fun, helpful, resourceful, understanding, realistic, pro-client, honest, and flexible! The checklist she would give us each time we met helped us to stay on top of it! Never feeling too overwhelmed. We love Tori forever and ever! She has a special place in our hearts!

Courtney was our florist and made it all so beautiful. She took all of my colors and ideas (bling & candles) and made my dream a reality. She knew which flowers would make my day perfect!

Thank God, we don’t have to do this wedding thing again, but if we did (possibly a vow renewal down the road, lol) we would definitely work with Peachy Keen all over again!

Guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was!

Thank you Peachy Keen Staff for helping to make our day super special!

One Satisfied Peachy Keen Bride

A Peachy Keen Wedding 38
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 39
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2018

We used Peachy Keen for our wedding coordination and flowers/decor. Courtney was able to take my dream vision and make it a reality! Our flowers were exactly what I wanted and then some! The decor fit our theme perfectly and all of our guests couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful everything was.
    Courtney was extremely flexible and really listened to what we wanted for our day as far as the look and the flow of the ceremony and reception. The morning of, I decided to change part of the ceremony and she simply said “no problem” and made it happen.
    We paid for a large portion of our wedding ourselves and Peachy Keen was able to give us our dream wedding but at an affordable price. We had met with several other planning/decor vendors but we knew we wanted to go with Courtney and her team after the initial consultation. We couldn’t have pulled it off without them! Thank you!!