A Peachy Keen Wedding Reviews

A Peachy Keen Wedding 7
  • Jackie

Jackie Jordan · Married on 10/27/2018

The Mihaly Wedding - Bride's Mom

There are not enough words to describe the gratitude I owe Courtney and her team for the beautiful day they created for my daughter and her new husband. We went back and forth wondering if we needed a coordinator for the Big Day and finally decided we needed some guidance. From the first time we met Courtney to the time we parted ways at the venue after the wedding, she made me feel like my daughter's wedding was as important to her as it was to us. She gave us great advice and was there every step of the way. When we walked into the venue on the wedding day, Courtney and her team were about halfway through the setup and the way it looked brought tears (happy tears) to my and my daughter's eyes. It was better than we had envisioned. From the ceremony setup to the details inside, they did not disappoint in any way. I would recommend Courtney and her team at Peachy Keen to anyone!

A Peachy Keen Wedding 8
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 15
  • Meg

Meg · Married on 10/27/2018

A Perfect Day

It's hard for me to put into words how grateful I am for Courtney and the whole "Peachy" team. About 6months into planning my mom, fiancé, and I were wondering if we needed a little extra guidance to get our wedding off the ground. Each time I took to Google, Peachy Keen was the top site and I decided to reach out to Courtney. From our first conversation on the phone I knew she got me and each of our following meetings just solidified my confidence in her. I'm not the best at letting go of the reins (especially when it came to the wedding) but I felt completely at peace with Courtney taking charge during our event. She is a wealth of knowledge and I truly felt like our wedding was just as important to her as it was to us. The décor was breathtaking and her floral arrangements are stunning. I don't know where she came from, but she is a real God send. She made our day absolutely perfect. I could go on but if you've made it this far, just give Courtney a call and see for yourself.

Shari · Married on 10/07/2018

I was married on 10.7.18 and I can't say enough wonderful things about the Peachy Keen wedding planning team, especially Courtney! She is team bride 100%! Their team listens to your concerns, requests, and ideas, and guides you. They respond to e-mails in a timely manner. They are friendly. They are super helpful. I highly recommend this wedding planning team!

• Sara

Sara · Married on 09/22/2018

Just Hire Them Already!! True Experts and Professionals!

If you're wondering whether or not you should hire a wedding planner... you SHOULD! And you should hire Peachy Keen. I had a wonderful experience working with Tori from Peachy Keen and our wedding was truly perfect.
    I really appreciate that Peachy Keen has several wedding packages to choose from, it's not just all or nothing with them. The package I selected included 4 in person meetings (including a venue walk-through) and day of coordination. This was the perfect amount of help.
    Tori helped me stay on track and offered advice and tips that I wouldn't have thought of on my own. Tori really listens and understands the vibe you want for your wedding and makes sure it is executed how YOU want. She was always available to answer my last minute questions and made sure to provide updates via email after our meetings.
    We also hired Peachy Keen to take care of all our floral and decor needs and everything was so beautiful and elegant. They truly captured the feel I wanted for my wedding. Tori even made my bouquet herself!
    The day of the wedding went soooooo smooth. Everyone knew if they needed anything to "ask Tori" and she took care of it. She was so calm and professional it relaxed all my nerves.

Tori and everyone at Peachy Keen are true experts and professionals. They know what they're doing and they do it well. I couldn't have done it without them. It is ABSOLUTELY worth it to have Peachy Keen take care of your wedding planning and floral needs, worth every penny.

Plus Tori was the ONLY person that knew how to bustle my dress after my whole bridal party and mom struggled trying to make it work.

Thank you Peachy Keen!

Morgan Johnson · Married on 09/14/2018

Peachy Keen Florist

The most intimidating part of wedding planning for me was my florist selection. I know very little about flowers and was seriously terrified at the thought of having to decide this...then I met Courtney. I took a few bids, but Courtney by far was able to quickly translate my vision into a proposal. I was BLOWN away by her work and creative touches. She was such delight to work with. She even invited my mom and I to her office to see some of her décor pieces which was such a fun experience. She is so knowledgeable and a true expert in her field. Her staff was so helpful on the day off, they even helped me clean blood off my dress after a accident with my earing! They seamlessly flipped the outside after our ceremony terrace into a beautiful reception area and dance floor. They truly created a fairytale ambiance for my wedding day, something I will always treasure!

Shannon · Married on 09/13/2018

They were fantastic! Courtney got exactly what I wanted. We had rehearsal dinner at The Atlanta Botanical Gardens. And she made the room beautiful!

Bonnie · Married on 09/02/2018

Courtney and her team, are
    professional, thoughtful and very organized. Loved every minute of working with her.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2018

Do not hesitate to book with Tori & Peachy Keen Planners! For a while I was crazy enough to think I could handle everything without a coordinator, but I could not have been more wrong about that. Tori was seriously a life saver and I can't imagine pulling off the wedding without her. We hired her as our day of coordinator, but she helped with so many things for months leading up to the wedding. I felt my stress melt from the first meeting with her and each meeting from then on. She was so organized and helped to remind me of things I hadn't even thought about. I was able to take what she suggested and needed and help to keep myself and our families up to date and organized. Her planning form was a lifesaver for me and all the vendors. She was also able to mediate with our families and really helped alleviate the communication with everyone on my end. Tori was so easy to work with and completely understood our vision. She had great suggestions but ultimately knew it was our day and was really accommodating to everything we wanted, including tweaks to the timeline, etc. She was tough when she needed to be and I didn't have any worries about how the wedding day would go- she handled everything like a pro from communicating with vendors and transportation, to set up/clean up, and running the wedding to make sure our timeline was on track. The price point was another positive in addition to every other wonderful aspect. We also used them for our beautiful uplighting which turned out so great. You can't go wrong with Peachy Keen and I will recommend them to all my engaged Atlanta friends! Thanks for helping us create the most perfect wedding day!

A Peachy Keen Wedding 16
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 17
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 18

Erin · Married on 08/19/2018

We worked with Tori using the day-of coordination packet and have endless great things to say about our experience. Tori went above and beyond to ensure every detail was executed to a tee on our big day. Throughout the planning process, she gave feedback and recommendations to help make planning decisions while also ensured that we voiced every aspect of the wedding weekend that was important to us. The day-of timeline and wedding questionnaire is lengthy and coordinating busy schedules can sometimes be difficult, so I definitely recommend engaging their services sooner rather than later in your planning process. Additionally, the more organized and timely you are with your review of the wedding timeline and contact with vendors - the better your overall experience will be. With that said, our wedding day was flawless and owe lots of thanks to the Peachy Keen team!

Lisa · Married on 08/04/2018

Our wedding was beautiful! We had a tight budget and Courtney and her team worked with us to make sure everything looked truly amazing. They accommodated every request and were professional and friendly! Peachy Kern was a really great value. Thank you Courtney, Tori, and team!

Ellis · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazing day-of planner. Our venue recommended her. She took all the anxiety out of our wedding day. If anything went wrong, we didnt know about it, because she kept it moving along and kept us away from it. Very no-nonsense. I would recommend to everyone.

Kat · Married on 07/15/2018

I couldn’t have been happier with Peachy Keen! I had less than 2 months to plan a wedding on a tight budget but Court etc never judged me. She immediately helped me finds way to cut costs. Jo (the second wedding planner) was incredible! She made our day so special. Extremely knowledgeable and professional and made my husband and I feel so comfortable. Heh helped with the flowers, suggested a great DJ, and caterer. A week after our wedding I had friends still talking about how they were available to flip the wedding ton the reception hall so quickly and elegantly. It was perfect.

A Peachy Keen Wedding 19
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 20
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 21
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 22
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 23
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 24
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 25

Chris · Married on 06/23/2018

We are both busy professionals and we might never have made it through our wedding day without the help of the pros at Peachy. They thought of everything... literally. They knew everyone in the industry. They saved us money - and more importantly, time. They aren't just wedding planners, they are life savers. Hiring them was the best decision we made... besides getting married, of course

Mary Ida · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot day enough good things about our experience with A Peachy Keen Wedding. Courtney, Tori, and Jo were all so professional, nice, and very dependable throughout the entire process. On the wedding day, Tori and Jo were so wonderful and kept me and the wife-to-be sane and as focused as is possible on our wedding day! I would recommend them to anyone and hope to have that opportunity in the near future! Oh, and the rainbow during the ceremony was an added bonus. :)

A Peachy Keen Wedding 26
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 27

Kelsey · Married on 06/21/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Tori to plan and coordinate my wedding this summer. Tori made the entire process seem so simple. She answered any question I had and reminded me of everything I needed for my day to be perfect. We met multiple times before and every time was a joy. Tori was well prepared and able to handle anything I threw at her. Before my wedding day I knew everything was taken care of. On my wedding day not a single thing went wrong. The entire night was perfect. Tori and Jo were on top of everything, more things than I thought they had to be ontop of. The day was stress free for my family and extremely stress free for me. The best part, i stepped on a small piece of glass while dancing and Tori to the rescue. I was instantly surrounded by everyone cleaning and making sure I was okay! Tori even used her shirt sleeve to wipe off the blood from my foot. I don’t think my family members would of done that. While getting bandaged I was still able to dance in the chair and honestly it’s such a fun silly memory from my wedding and I am thankful Tori was there to help. I can’t thank Tori enough for coordinating my wedding and I would highly recommend her to any one!

A Peachy Keen Wedding 28
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 29
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 30

James · Married on 06/15/2018

Where do we begin!?

We just recently got married on June 22 at the Decatur Historic Dekalb Courthouse! What a joy it was!

We thought the entire wedding process was going to be a toughy, but once we found Peachy Keen we were well on our way! They provided services for Day of Wedding Coordination and Florals. We were absolutely blown away!

We had the privaledge of working Tori! She was so professional but fun, helpful, resourceful, understanding, realistic, pro-client, honest, and flexible! The checklist she would give us each time we met helped us to stay on top of it! Never feeling too overwhelmed. We love Tori forever and ever! She has a special place in our hearts!

Courtney was our florist and made it all so beautiful. She took all of my colors and ideas (bling & candles) and made my dream a reality. She knew which flowers would make my day perfect!

Thank God, we don’t have to do this wedding thing again, but if we did (possibly a vow renewal down the road, lol) we would definitely work with Peachy Keen all over again!

Guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was!

Thank you Peachy Keen Staff for helping to make our day super special!

One Satisfied Peachy Keen Bride

A Peachy Keen Wedding 34
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 35
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2018

We used Peachy Keen for our wedding coordination and flowers/decor. Courtney was able to take my dream vision and make it a reality! Our flowers were exactly what I wanted and then some! The decor fit our theme perfectly and all of our guests couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful everything was.
    Courtney was extremely flexible and really listened to what we wanted for our day as far as the look and the flow of the ceremony and reception. The morning of, I decided to change part of the ceremony and she simply said “no problem” and made it happen.
    We paid for a large portion of our wedding ourselves and Peachy Keen was able to give us our dream wedding but at an affordable price. We had met with several other planning/decor vendors but we knew we wanted to go with Courtney and her team after the initial consultation. We couldn’t have pulled it off without them! Thank you!!

Madison · Married on 05/19/2018

Courtney is very experienced and efficient. She knows how to make a wedding beautiful! She is also very organized and responsive, not to mention affordable!

Catherine · Married on 05/19/2018

From the first email to the final clean up, Tori, Courtney, Sydney and Jo seamlessly coordinated my dreamy daytime wedding this May. In addition to day-of coordination, Peachy Keen provided pristine floral arrangements for my ceremony and reception at two separate Decatur locations. Attention to detail was spot-on, and the staff was always a phone call away to follow up with any questions or concerns.

As an out-of-town Bride and Groom, Peachy Keen provided impeccable service with creative ideas to make my daytime wedding a success. During the months leading up to our wedding, we were extremely pleased with the responsive, helpful guidance from Tori. No matter the circumstance, she provided a much needed calm and reasonable voice in the decision making process. We had several DIY elements to the wedding that would not have materialized without Peachy Keen's flexibility and creativity in coordination and floral skill. Those ultimately made the wedding such a special and memorable day! 5 stars all around. Thank you, Peachy Keen!

bria · Married on 05/11/2018

We had such an amazing experience with PeachyKeen and I would recommend them to anyone. We looked at many different wedding planners and decided on PeachyKeen after reading the glowing reviews, and meeting with the owner (Courtney) and loving how down to earth and helpful she was. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding we were extremely pleased with how responsive and helpful Tori was. She listened to everything I wanted and helped me feel comfortable making decisions I was unsure of.

We also used PeachyKeen as our florist and the arrangements at the ceremony and reception were STUNNING! We felt the value we received for the flowers we ordered was exceptional and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. The day/night of our wedding was handled very professionally and everything went exactly as planned. Tori was amazing and helped make sure every moment of the Wedding day went off without a hitch. Overall I could not be more pleased and can't believe how much value we received from PeachyKeen -I would use them again in a heartbeat. Thank you once again for all of your help Tori, Courtney and Sydney, you all are the absolute best.

-Bria

A Peachy Keen Wedding 36
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 37
    A Peachy Keen Wedding 38

Kristen · Married on 05/06/2018

Courtney and her team were wonderful! I didn't know what to expect when hiring a day of coordinator and Courtney exceeded my low/non existent expectations with advice/guidance months out of the wedding. She filled in gaps when she could in terms of items for the wedding, like cake cutting kits, stands, signs, etc. which helped an incredible amount and wasn't in the job description. In addition to taking care of everything the day of, and many in advance, she was super comfortable, personable, and encouraging. She and her team were invaluable to our wedding planning and I would highly recommend her services to other couples.

Jonathan · Married on 05/05/2018

I own a restaurant that caters quite a bit of weddings, so when it came time for my very own wedding, I went to my staff and asked them who the best planner was, the only answer was Peachy Keen. Courtney and her staff lived up to the recommendation. On the day of our guests let us know all night how great our wedding was, but we could only take so much credit, as Peachy Keen was there behind the scenes making the night what it was, which was one we will remember forever. You can trust anyone with your special day, but I trusted my staff to recommend someone, and you can trust me, that Peach Keen is the only recommendation you need for your day.

Jonathan Fox
    Fox Bros Bar-B-Q

Darla · Married on 05/03/2018

Tori was very easy and comfortable to work with. I would recommend her to friends!

Jenny · Married on 04/15/2018

We had an amazing experience with PeachyKeen! I used to be a wedding planner and currently plan multiple corporate events for my job, so I looked at many different wedding planners. I decided on PeachyKeen after reading great reviews online and attending a wedding that was planned by Courtney and her team. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding, we were extremely pleased with how responsive and helpful Tori was. She listened to everything I wanted and helped me feel comfortable making decisions. Tori made me feel calm and took cared of all the last minute minor issues the day of the wedding. (I’m SO grateful for her!)
    We also used PeachyKeen as our florist, and the arrangements at the ceremony and reception were so beautiful. Courtney went above and beyond with my floral and décor requests. Thank you, Courtney and the team for making our wedding day so memorable.

A Peachy Keen Wedding 39