A Peachy Keen Wedding Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Leah B. Getting married on 04/02/2023

Courtney went above and beyond for our wedding! She delivered out dream wedding, and helped keep us calm. I highly recommend her!

My husband and I got married in the pandemic, and that came with a lot of anxiety. Courtney was confident the whole time, and delivered excellence through both planning, as well as decor. We were in love with our wedding, she helped make that a reality!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin C. Getting married on 06/06/2022

The best in the business!

Courtney was incredible to work with from start to finish! She was professional but also felt like a friend. She was an invaluable part of my wedding experience. The entire day went off without a hitch and I am forever grateful to her for making our wedding seamless, organized and most of all FUN! If you are going back in forth about hiring a wedding coordinator- DO IT! And hire Courtney. There is no one better!
  • Lauren
    Lauren H. Getting married on 03/06/2022

Very helpful, calm, and beautiful decorating

Courtney was amazing and insured that everything came together beautifully despite the challenges of COVID and a city wide water outage the day of the wedding. She helped my mother and I feel calm during an extremely stressful time to plan a wedding. Also the flowers she provided and arranged were stunning.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea M. Getting married on 03/06/2022

If you go with Peachy Keen, you'll have the wedding of your dreams!

We used A Peachy Keen Wedding for our florist needs, and couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out! Courtney was so knowledgeable about the entire process, easy to work with, and extremely responsive to any and every question I had. The week before our wedding we connected to discuss final details and Courtney ended up offering to loan us some "extras" - at no additional cost - that she has in her inventory so that we wouldn't have to buy things (cake stand, table runners, etc.).

In addition to the wonderful, flawless florals, Marielle was a tremendous help on our day-of. She assisted our wedding party with things like lining up for the processional, keeping on track with our timeline, etc. Without her, our day would have been 100Xs more chaotic!

We can't say enough good things about Courtney, her team, and her services. If you choose A Peachy Keen Wedding, you won't be disappointed!!
    Rachel G. Married on 10/03/2021

Beautiful flowers!

My husband and I got married at the Historic Dekalb Courthouse and Courtney did an AMAZING job on the flowers. She did exactly what I asked and she was worth every penny. She even included pampas grass in the arch flowers and greenery for me like my bouquet. She’s very good at what she does.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 08/28/2021

Hands down best in Atlanta!

From the first phone call Courtney was exactly what I was looking for. I planned my wedding from out of state and she made it seem like I was there every step of the way. Courtney held true to her word on what she offers and how she handles her business.

We used Courtney for planning, decor, and floral. She took my image of my dream day and made it come to life. Her decor show room helped me see my vision along with her expertise in weddings to guide me to make the right choices.

Rehearsal and wedding day went exactly as planned (or so I was made to believe, which is all that matters ha). She coordinated all of my groomsmen and bridesmaids to be where they needed at the right time along with our family. Her calm tone yet FIRM directions really kept everyone in line (which I was beyond grateful for). She even had a drink ready for us prior to starting pictures, its like she knew exactly what we needed.

If you are trying to decide if you should use Courtney for floral, DO IT! It was stunning and exactly what we spoke about. My guest and family were taken back at how elegant the flowers were along with all the decor at the venue.

I can’t thank Courtney enough for making our day so special and one we will never forget. 10/10 recommend if you want your day to be flawless!
  • Dgoodm2
    Masha Married on 08/28/2021

PeachyKeen is the best of the best!

Courtney is absolutely fantastic, I couldn't imagine having a wedding without her and her team -- I've been looking forward to writing this review since before our wedding, that's how amazing she is!!! So without further ado, here goes:
    On flexibility & organization: We had to move our wedding twice and Courtney was super understanding and helpful regarding the concerns of hosting a big party during a pandemic. Neither the groom nor I knew much about having a wedding, but we knew our family members had some strong opinions (love you, mom and sister/MOH!) and that we were nervous about our personality shining through while keeping our family happy. Courtney balanced everyone's personalities and ever changing opinions, while keeping us focused and organized during every meeting - even when we had to plan a wedding in Atlanta while living in Boston! Throughout the wedding process, it became our family mantra to say "thank god for Courtney!"

On vendor recs: Courtney has a really helpful list of people she loves to work with. In the end it felt like we hired a group of really talented friends who love to throw a great party! We had a couple little crises along the way (only with vendors we hired before we saw Courtney's amazing list) and she responded to my panicked emails and texts ASAP. She always made me feel better by reminding me how many hats she can wear, whether it's jumping in to MC if the DJ sucks (ours did not - thanks, Ballroom Blitz!) or providing cues for the photographer.

On day of coordination: we had almost 30 people bail for last minute COVID concerns and Courtney gave us super valuable advice (and therapizing). She managed to keep our very loving and very crazy family in line during the rehearsal and throughout the wedding. We were super impressed how she remained calm, cool, and collected - even when everyone was running late, a table randomly collapsed right before dinner, and we somehow lost the photographer a few times..

On flowers and decoration: I can't stress how talented Courtney is with all of the tiny details! She had so many recommendations that somehow encapsulated exactly what we wanted even when we thought we had no idea what we wanted! Our guests were raving about how gorgeous the flowers and decorations were, and how the wedding was a perfect reflection of us as a couple! We are raving about it too :) Can't wait to have more photos to share!

Can't wait to come back to Atlanta and catch up! Thanks for everything!!!
  • Kirsten
    Kirsten O. Married on 07/24/2021

Highly recommend!

Courtney and her team are wonderful!! We hired Courtney for wedding coordination and for flowers/décor.

Courtney is exactly what you want in a coordinator - detailed oriented and very calm. She's a pro. And so accommodating! I was devastated when we had to postpone our 2020 wedding. Courtney helped me through that stressful process and was so flexible with her services. She made sure she was available for our 2021 wedding.

Our wedding at the Callanwolde Fine Arts Center went off without a hitch and it's all thanks to Courtney! And the flowers/décor were GORGEOUS. Everyone was talking about how elegant everything looked!

I highly recommend her services. Thank you again for making our day so special!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle A. Married on 07/23/2021

Perfect wedding experience from start to finish!

We hired Courtney as a day of coordinator and for flowers and decor for our May 2020 wedding. Needless to say that did not happen as planned - Courtney was super flexible in helping up to postpone not once, but twice during COVID. The flowers and decor were absolutely beautiful - better than we had imagined. We felt so at ease the entire day and were able to enjoy our wedding totally stress free. Courtney is so much more than a day of person, her guidance during the planning process ensured the day went off without a hitch. We could not have asked for a better wedding day experience!
    Tina Married on 07/10/2021

Mother of the Bride

Courtney was awesome! She took so much of the pressure off of us. From her help with vendors to her planning to her decorating, she is a one stop shop! I would highly recommend her!
    Lashanti W. Married on 06/20/2021

Superb service!

My experience with Courtney was amazing!! All I had to do was show up... no worries. She and her staff took care of it all. Amazing service! I am Going to recommend her to everyone.
  • Debra
    Debra M. Married on 06/19/2021

Peachy Keen Lady is fantastic!

We had the wedding last weekend (I was MOB) at Cator Woolford Gardens. A tropical storm came through and Courtney was amazing with the last minute change of plans. Even though it was an unbelievable storm that our guest also had to deal with Courtney made plan B a magical night! The tables, flowers every detail was perfect! I would 100% recommend Courtney Guthrie at Peachy Keen Lady!
    Debbie McNeil
    Banks D. Married on 06/05/2021

Highly recommend PeachyKeen

Courtney was incredibly helpful throughout our entire wedding planning process. She helped me decide and organize various details (that I would have never considered!). She was flexible and attentive to all of our needs and made sure our wedding was well coordinated. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to plan a wedding!
  • Glynn
    Glynn P. Married on 05/22/2021

Ultimate floral artist!!

I found Courtney florals through her lovely pictures at a venue we were looking at. She met with my daughter back in 2020 via zoom since she lived in NYC and discussed her vision. We moved the wedding to May 21 and were able to go to her shop in person since my daughter had moved back to Atlanta. She is the ultimate artist. She takes your vision and then helps elaborate with wonderful suggestions. The flowers at our wedding were stunning. I had tons of compliments on how gorgeous they all were. She was a true joy to work with. Thank you so much for all you did to help my daughters wedding dreams and vision come to life!!
    Karen W. Married on 05/01/2021

Peachy Keen lady

Courtney was amazing!!! She was responsive and reachable!! She is very efficient and knowledgeable!! She gave us valuable suggestions but was never pushy!!
    We could not have done it without her!! She felt like family!!!!
    Kevin W. Married on 04/17/2021

Courtney Is The Greatest!

My wife and I decided we needed a wedding coordinator just as soon as we booked our wedding way back in September 2019. We researched coordinators, and met with Courtney to see if it was a match. Within 5 minutes, we knew we needed to work with her. Over the 18 months leading up to our wedding, and through a difficult period of the pandemic deciding whether to postpone or hold our event, Courtney was with us every step of the way. We met with her 4 times in the lead up to the wedding, and she was there for rehearsal on Friday and for 10 hours on the day of the event. Instead of myself and my wife being stressed worrying about small details and if people would know where and when they needed to be, we were able to turn it all over to Courtney and enjoy our big day. She turned what could've been an incredibly stressful event for us into the most wonderful, easy day of our lives. It was so great getting to know her throughout the process - she's an unbelievable wedding coordinator, but an even nicer person. We'll be forever grateful for the work she did, and we know other couples will feel the same. Thanks so much, Courtney - much love from the Wildeys!
  • Kristina
    Kristina H. Married on 04/17/2021

Hire Courtney for day of and florals!

I am so grateful I hired Courtney for both day of coordination and for florals. She made the last few months of finalizing the details so easy and stress-free by helping me prioritize which decisions I needed to make and when. She is so incredibly organized and professional, and to my benefit worked at our venue (Dekalb History Center) so often it was like a well oiled machine when it came to the logistics of the day and building our timeline. I can’t even begin to convey how impressed we were with the floral arrangements, I am still having guests give feedback about how amazing everything looked, even over a live stream. She took every inspiration picture I shared and turned them into our reality that complemented our venue and our style perfectly. Her studio space also gives you the chance to visualize linens, chargers, vases, and floral stands in person. Don’t wait any longer to hire a florist, go with Peachy Keen - she’ll make your vision come to life and you’ll have fun doing it.
    Caroline E. Married on 04/10/2021

My spring wedding

Courtney did a fabulous job! I can’t rave about her enough!!! She gave me my dream wedding and executed the flowers and planning perfectly. I wasn't worried about anything on the day of my wedding and she made that possible. Courtney was a 10/10 and I would recommend her to anyone having a wedding!
  • Martha
    Martha E. Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing Wedding Planner & Florist

Planning a wedding in another state adds an additional level of anxiety but working with Courtney at Peach Keen was the best decision I made in planning my daughters wedding. She was highly professional, organized, and through, all the things you need from a wedding planner and florist. Each time we met with her she kept us on track (had a wonderful spreadsheet) with task that need to be attended to and helped us with finding other wedding vendors. She was flexiable and continued to change things as our wedding vision grew clearer and Covid rules sticker.
    Her help on the weekend of the wedding( rehearsal and Day of Wedding ) was invaluable! She did all the coordinating between the venue, The Grand Hyatt Atlanta Buckhead, and each vendor. All my husband and I did was show up and enjoy the festivities. The final resulets were the most beautiful and elegant wedding and reception Caroline and I could of ask for on her special day, exactly what we had told Courtney we envisioned for the wedding, down to every detail. Both Courtney, the flowers she designed and all the vedors she recomened were perfect! I could go on and on about what a great experience we had with Courtney, but will let a few photos do that for me.
  • Jaclyn
    Jaclyn M. Married on 04/01/2021

You won’t regret hiring Courtney

From the first time I talked to Courtney on the phone, I knew she was different from other wedding planners I talked to and I wanted to work with her. Courtney was flexible the whole time we planned (10 months out). The day of the wedding a storm came through and Courtney called me first thing in the morning to make sure I was at ease and ready for the day. The wedding was perfection. I cannot recommend Courtney enough. I love Peachy Keen Lady!!
  • Avanelle
    Avanelle P. Married on 03/04/2021

Amazing company!

I worked with A Peachy Keen Wedding a few weekends ago. I was doing the Videography for the wedding. I have to say that this company is very professional and they do absolute beautiful work! The wedding was one of the most beautiful wedding I’ve ever worked for, from the details at the ceremony to the centerpieces during the reception. They were very organized and spot on when it came to the schedule. The wedding ran very smoothly! I absolutely recommend them if your looking for a stress free day and absolute beautiful unique wedding. I’ve worked with planners in the past and I’ve never met a crew that’s been genuine about what they are doing and the passion behind each wedding detail!
  • Hila
    Hila B. Married on 02/14/2021

Totally amazing!

Courtney is the best! First of all, she is extremely well connected and knows all the best venues and vendors in the area. All of them also highly recommend Courtney as a coordinator and florist.

What I loved most about working with Courtney is that she's a straight shooter. She tells you exactly what works and what doesn't. She helped us rearrange our whole event to a micro wedding with 10 guests because of the pandemic and because our family members who attended took precautions very seriously. She also was extremely respectful about all our covid concerns, and so was everyone who worked with her.

Courtney totally got the whole vibe and aesthetic we were going for. The flowers and decor exceeded all our expectations and were absolutely gorgeous. She definitely made our wedding a super special day and I don't think we could have done any of it without her. We cannot wait to work with her again for the larger reception we are planning next year.
    Paul Married on 02/10/2021

Beyond surpassed expectations

We used Peachy Keen for day of coordination, floral and decor. I don't think words can express how happy we were with Courtney and how much we appreciate her. Courtney and Peachy Keen more than surpassed our expectations. Everything she touched and did was above and beyond what we expected - from the planning meetings, to the extra touches in decor, to providing little details that we just didn't think about, to her vendor recommendations... again, everything was perfect. The floral arrangements were gorgeous. She is a true artist. The communication was top notch. She really cares. I can't say enough about her to truly communicate my feelings. If you want your day to go perfect and your venue to look beautiful, do not hesitate and hire Courtney as soon as you get engaged.
    Caitlin Married on 02/06/2021

Amazing wedding coordinator!

Courtney is an amazing wedding coordinator! Pre-pandemic, we hired her for month-of coordination, and she was really great at helping us think through the logistics of our planned large wedding and put us at ease. Then COVID-19 hit, and she was absolutely amazing in contacting vendors, helping us find a new date, and completely reimagine our wedding to a much smaller, more intimate event with many contigency plans. Our wedding day was amazing, thanks in no small part to Courtney. Our cupcake vendor lost our order, but her team ran out to the bakery to make sure the cupcakes were there by the end of the ceremony, and our guests never knew! We also really appreciated Courtney's friendliness and calm and cool demeanor. She was always prompt, never pushy, is incredibly detail-oriented, and it was clear that her priority was helping us have the wedding we envisioned. Also, her ceremony decorations were gorgeous! Would definitely recommend Peachy Keen to any couple looking to lower their wedding-planning stress.
  • Miffy
    Miffy W. Married on 11/07/2020

A perfect, beautiful wedding that was everything my daughter dreamed of

I would recommend Peachy Keen to anyone who is looking for a wedding coordinator who can make a bride's wedding into the day she dreamed of. Courtney handled decorations for both the wedding/reception and rehearsal dinner. She listened to what we wanted, made suggestions and worked closely with us on all of the details. We sought Courtney's suggestions on vendors, and each one was amazing. Her coordination allowed me to spend precious time with my daughter and the wedding party on the day of, without having to worry about anything. Thanks for such an amazing experience!!