A More Beautiful You Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Julia
    Julia P. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing Wedding Glam Team!

I loved my experience with AMBY. The three stylists that we had for our hair/makeup the morning of my wedding were so sweet, professional, and did an incredible job. They took the time to fix anything that the girls wanted to change last minute, and were so king and approachable. Would highly recommend!
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen K. Married on 04/23/2022

Highly recommend

Thank you so much for making sure my bridal party's hair and makeup looked fantastic on my wedding day! We had a lot of fun getting ready and were amazed by how good the final looks were and impressed by how long the looks lasted. Marci made planning easy. Rae was so nice to work with at both the hair and makeup trial and on the morning of the wedding. Meghan and Rae made us all feel at ease and kept us on schedule to leave for the ceremony earlier than expected!
    Katie H. Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing hair and makeup!

Marci made me and my wedding feel like absolute princesses on my wedding day, my matron of honor even said "where was she on my wedding day?" Can't say enough about how fantastic Marci is!
    Melissa R. Married on 09/17/2021

Highly Recommend Marci & Her Team!

Oh my gosh, my group of bridesmaids and I absolutely adored Marci and her team at A More Beautiful You! Marci is a great communicator and was in contact with me from the moment I chose her until the big day. She did my hair & makeup trial before I took my engagement photos and she did an incredible job! Marci and Jeanne were incredible on the day of the wedding. They made the group feel at ease and made getting ready for the big day SO much fun! I felt like I was in good hands the whole time with them. Deciding who to do your hair & makeup on one of the most important days of your life is a big decision... but trust me when I say you won't go wrong with A More Beautiful You! I can't thank Marci enough for making me beautiful on my wedding day. And all my bridesmaids too! She even last minute was able to fit in my mother and my mother-in-law. :) She was organized, kept us on schedule, and was so amazing and friendly! Lovely to work with, :) I highly recommend her services... you will be in great hands. :)
    -Melissa (September 2021 bride)
    Emily B. Married on 07/23/2021

Wonderful experience!!

Marci is simply fabulous! I had to reschedule my wedding twice due to COVID and she was very flexible with adjusting our dates. Marci is incredibly talented with both hair and makeup and made both myself and our whole bridal party look incredible!! I highly recommend her and her partners to anyone looking to feel and look glamorous for a special day!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica B. Married on 07/18/2021

Worry free H&M experience!

From the start, the team at A More Beautiful You (AMBY) was super responsive with my inquiry and subsequent questions regarding booking the services for myself (bride) and 2 bridesmaids for a July 2021 wedding. Once Rae was assigned as the stylist for both hair and makeup, she was quick to get in contact with me to discuss my look. During the wedding day, Rae delivered beautiful looks for all of us, and was calm, easygoing, and overall we just enjoyed hanging out with her! Would definitely recommend AMBY.
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline K. Married on 07/17/2021

Never Felt More Beautiful!

Angi did such a fantastic job on myself, my mom, and my sister’s hair and makeup for my wedding! Had a summertime wedding and even cried 3 times prior to the actual ceremony (good tears, I promise) and everything stayed in place! I also have very problematic skin but Angi was very patient with airbrushing not only my face and neck but also my chest, back, shoulders, and arms to make sure my blemishes were covered. Thank you!
    Claire Married on 06/11/2021

Rae and Marci were amazing!

Working with Marci and her stylist Rae was great! Marci was very responsive and on top of it whenever I needed to set up an appointment or had questions. I was initially worried about whether my makeup would look too extreme because I don’t wear much makeup usually but Marci made me and my bridesmaids look natural and beautiful and brought to life each of our visions for our hair and makeup. They were also just very stress free which you want on your wedding day; they were calm, receptive, professional, showed up on time etc so I definitely would recommend them I thought they did a great job and I just didn’t have to worry about anything with them.
    Emily W. Married on 06/05/2021

Absolutely Wonderful!

I had the best experience with A More Beautiful You for my wedding. Marci did hair/make up for me, my two bridesmaids, and my mom on my wedding day. She is so pleasant to work with and does a wonderful job! She arrived on time to our wedding venue and was set up, ready to go very quickly. We were really impressed with her skill. Leading up to the wedding she was easy to communicate with and schedule trials with for both myself and my mom. I very highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!
  • Arianna
    Arianna B. Married on 04/29/2021

Made an elopement feel special

Despite us eloping on a weekday, I still wanted some things that "bridal," which included keeping the full look a surprise from my partner. Marci was the only vendor willing to travel for a single hair and make-up application. Despite us not doing a trial, she listened closely to my feedback and we ended up with a spectacular look that really fit the bridal feel I was going for. She did a great job with the airbrush make-up and I felt comfortable in my skin all day.

A More Beautiful You's reply:

It was so lovely to work with you! You had a wonderful vision for your day and I was honored to be a small part of it.
    Lyndia B. Married on 06/05/2020

Beautiful results

Elizabeth was perfect for my daughter’s wedding. She arrived at our Lexington venue early, and was extremely professional. She was able to create exactly what each girl wanted with beautiful results. She was efficient and kept us on time. Highly recommend.
  • Deanna
    Deanna Married on 08/17/2019

Hair and Makeup

Marci did an incredible job on my hair, eyelashes and airbrush makeup for my wedding day. I never felt so beautiful and she gave me exactly what I had asked for. She was professional and went with the flow of the day. Even when someone was looking for makeup to use on themselves, she offered them hers without hesitation. I could not recommend AMBY enough if you are looking for hair and makeup!
  • jake
    Jake Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect hair and Makeup for your big day

For my wedding in May, we used A more Beautiful You for hair and some makeup. Elizabeth Corle was our Artist and she did an absolutely amazing job. Everyone’s hair and makeup was perfect and she stuck around to do final touch-ups. She was on time, was on schedule, and supper easy to work with! I was nervous that I did not do a trial run, but Elizabeth took my inspiration and worked her magic. I especially like that she was willing to come out to my venue so that we didn’t have to leave all day. I would definitely use Elizabeth again in the future.
  • Dextor3000
    Beth Married on 10/21/2017
    Marci was so easy to work with! We had hair and makeup for four people, and it didn't take long at all. I also had two trials with Marci before the wedding so that I could figure out how I wanted to have my hair done. I loved the both the makeup and the hair on the day of the wedding, and received a ton of compliments! You also have the option to pay a little more and have Marci stay for touch-ups after the ceremony, which was totally worth it.
    Bethany Married on 09/16/2017
    Marci and her team were absolutely AMAZING on my wedding day. I would highly recommend to any bride!
    Paige Married on 05/27/2017
    Amber did my hair and my bridesmaid's hair. She did an AMAZING job!! We were running late getting to the venue and she was so patient and communicative. We all had no idea what we wanted to do with our hair and she made it easy to find the right style for us. I absolutely loved my hair! My girls loved theirs as well! I would recommend her to anyone.
    Emma Married on 07/23/2016
    Where to begin... Marci was just amazing!! She was professional, did an AWESOME job, she was warm and friendly, reassuring, and tried so hard to make sure that everything was prefect. She was extremely accommodating and did my bridesmaid's hair and makeup on the day with no notice. She arrived on time and was very professional. And of course her hair and makeup were PERFECT. I don't wear much makeup at all and wasn't sure what I wanted. She was very patient during the trial. She made me feel so beautiful and for that I cannot thank her enough. Thank you so much <3
    Suparna Married on 05/27/2016
    Marci did a great job with our hair and make-up and I cannot recommend her enough! It was unusually hot and humid on the day of our wedding, and I was concerned about the make-up staying fresh until the end of the night. We also hadn't gone over any updos during our consult, but it became clear that I needed to have an updo on such a hot day. I was a little nervous to have her do a completely new style on my wedding day, but Marci did such an amazing job that I loved it even more than the style that we had decided during our consult!! The make-up also stayed on and looked as good as new until 3 am, and my eye make-up stayed on despite the humidity and some tears here and there :) The airbrush was also great because I hardly wear makeup and it really made me feel like I wasn't wearing any makeup at all.

Marci was also really easy to work with and really responsive over email. I would highly recommend her - especially if you are considering onsite hair and make-up, which really did make the wedding day much easier!
    Michelle Married on 04/23/2016
    Marci was absolutely fabulous! Not only was she super professional and fun to have around as we got ready but the makeup application and hair withstood a steady rain photo shot in the woods! Not only did it stay in place but both the hair and the makeup looked great all night long. I have the pictures to prove it. My maid of honor has fine hair and wanted an up do. I had my doubts but Marci did a beautiful up do that again stayed in place thru rain and dancing! When we knew the weather was going to be a bit of challenge she even gave us some hair spray to take with us because we didn't have any. She is the best and I am thankful to have her on our big day.

A More Beautiful You's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Michelle! It was a delight to meet you and I absolutely loved how your pictures turned out!!! You definitely made the most of the weather that you had! Best wishes to you and your husband!
    Alison Married on 09/26/2015
    Marci did an amazing job on my hair and makeup - she took my ideas and made them look better than I had pictured. She's very easy to work with and responded well to feedback - during my trial the hair wasn't quite right and it took a few tries to find the right lipstick color, but she worked with me patiently and the end result was totally perfect. I got quotes from a few different people who do onsite wedding makeup, and Marci provided the best value. The other folks in my wedding who had their hair and makeup done looked beautiful as well. I just got my photos back and I'm thrilled with how I look!

A More Beautiful You's reply:

Thank you so much Alison! I was great to meet you and I had a beautiful canvas to work with! Congratulations and best wishes!
    Katie Married on 05/09/2015
    Marcy at AMBY is absolutely amazing. I know nothing about make-up and I was one of those brides who didn't know exactly what she wanted. I wasn't able to do a trial run, but on the spot, Marcy worked with me to create the PERFECT look for my special day. She made it look so easy! Additionally, she was a JOY to talk to and even gave me a few tips for after the wedding! I loved her so much, I convinced my mom to get hers done, and my mom was extremely pleased!! I got sooo many compliments on my make-up; I have never felt so beautiful :) I knew I wanted to splurge in the make-up category and I got an amazing value with AMBY! :)
    Becki Married on 11/22/2014
    Absolutely LOVED Marci and her team! It was so great to have them come to us as we got ready. I had 8 bridesmaids and myself and they did such an amazing job making us all look wonderful for my wedding day! Marci really listened to my requests to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. I'm usually VERY picky about letting other people do my hair and make up but with Marci she got it perfect on the first try! Air brush make up looked and felt amazing! I HIGHLY recommend A More Beautiful You!!
  • User1746292 2+ years ago
    Marci is wonderful, the other girls with her are great. My bridal party looked AMAZING!! My hair and makeup were perfect. They are sweet and kind and do fabulous work!! They come to you, and make your morning of getting ready so fabulous. They're great!!
    Mandy Married on 07/05/2014
    Marci and her team were wonderful to work with! I had a large bridal party and she was able to spend quality time with each bridesmaid and myself! I would highly recommend A More Beautiful You to any bride looking for a hair/makeup vendor in the C-Ville area. It was a true pleasure to work with Marci!