Amanda Livick Photography Reviews

29 | Richmond, VA

29 Reviews for Amanda Livick Photography

Kristin · Married on 11/21/2009

Amanda was incredible! She was very easy to work with, responsive, and flexible. More importantly, the pictures from my wedding were exactly what I wanted. She used her fine arts background to take unique bridal portraits, and she was in tune with my wishes to capture lots of candids from the the wedding and reception. I would absolutely work with Amanda again. In fact, when my sister got married 2.5 years later, we hired Amanda for her wedding, as well, and with even more beautiful results!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Andrew · Married on 08/21/2009

Amanda worked closely with the bride and groom to understand what they desired out of the wedding pictures, all the while adding her own creative and artistic direction. She had extremely quick turn around on the editing of the pictures and sent the final disks to several parties involved, including the bride and groom, respective parents, and other identified parties. Amanda kept everyone's spirits up throughout the long day and stayed all the way through the event. Highly recommended: great value, exceptionally professional, and a joy to work with.

Sent on 02/05/2011

Kristin · event on: 10/02/2016

Amanda has been photographing my family since 2009 and we love her! She did my wedding, my sister's wedding, and has since photographed our families and kids as well. What I love about Amanda is that she takes the pressure out of the session so we can relax and be ourselves rather than trying to be "perfect." The photos we get are ALWAYS awesome and represent us so well. With a background in fine art photography, she's got a great, creative eye and brings something unique to our photos each and every time. I'd recommend Amanda over and over again!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Amanda and her crew were wonderful at our wedding! They were extremely flexible with the events of the evening, yet were organized enough to get all photos requested. Amanda focussed on the small details and truly captured the memories of the night! I would absolutely recommend use of her services for any event!

Sent on 11/12/2014