A Love For Cakes Reviews

A Love For Cakes 1
A Love For Cakes 2

Marilyn Matias-Valentin · Married on 12/15/2018

Quinceanera

Everything about Sabine was wonderful! Her staff, the clean facility, impeccable service. She was precise with what I envisioned and the cake was delicious. My daughter had the best sweet 15!!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    A Love For Cakes 3

Cheryl · event on 06/11/2018

They were amazing. The cake was beautiful and they got it there on time. My best friend loved it and was very surprised. Would definitely use them again. They were very professional and flexible.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Dustin · Married on 04/29/2018

The design came out exactly like my wife wanted, and tasted perfect. The filling was creamy and made it perfect.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Stacy · event on 04/27/2018

My God. The cakes were beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! We didn't want to cut them. Thank you so much for everything from the beginning. PROFESSIONAL and COURTESY. Whatever questions I had were answered very promptly. I love that they reach out to you for clarification MANY times to ensure what you are asking for. My vision came to life with this company. I called the business maybe 2x and they were very nice, helpful and informative. Lastly the cakes tasted so good. Thank you again. I would definitely use this vendor again.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Ginney · event on 04/07/2018

Sabine and Lisa were a joy to work with. They did an amazing job on my daughter's 5th birthday cake and everyone not only complimented us on the design but also on the taste. We were look forward to working with them again.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Samer · event on 03/02/2018

Our cake was a hit at the baby shower! Not only was it gorgeous, it was soooo delicious. The mom-to-be was so happy with it. Thank you for helping make her day special with such a beautiful cake!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Mellesa · event on 01/06/2018

A Love for Cakes is awesome, professional, great customer service, cake was great in tasting & design.
    I would recommend A Love for cake to everyone.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Jaclyn · event on 09/16/2017

Sabine and her assistant were amazing. They knew exactly what I wanted when I first brought the idea to them and they brought it to life and everyone loved the cake. Awesome team and awesome work!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Linda · Married on 09/10/2017

Sabine - Thank you so much to a fabulous cake. We ordered a Chanel cake for a bridal shower, It was magnificent (look and taste). Sabine was such a pleasure to work with. Prices are very reasonable. Delivery was prompt. I would highly recommend A Love for Cakes

Sent on 09/16/2017

Mary · event on 09/09/2017

I had such a wonderful experience with Sabine and her team at A Love for Cakes. After two cake tastings, we came up with what we knew to be the perfect flavors for my 2-tier birthday cake. It came out beautifully, and everyone in the shop was very warm and welcoming. I would definitely purchase another cake here!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Nazia · Married on 06/17/2017

My review is really for Birthday cakes...some how the page directs me to review a wedding cake but anyway,
    I contacted Sabine a week and a half prior my son's 1st birthday party...On such a short notice Sabine agreed to take my cake order. She worked with me with the cake design and delivered an impeccable cake to my doorstep. The cake was not only designed beautifully but tasted just perfect! We received many compliments on the cake from our guests. I look forward to continue business with Sabine for my son's many more birthdays to come. :)
    Thanks Sabine

Sent on 06/24/2017

Stephanie · Married on 02/18/2017

Sabine totally nailed my wedding cake! I wanted a wonder woman/batman themed wedding cake that also served as a gender reveal because I was 5 months pregnant at the time. I did a tasting just to get an idea (I’m a first-timer all around). I was stuck between the vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream and fresh strawberries and the coconut cake with the vanilla buttercream. Sabine suggested to do both favors since I couldn’t decide and with good reason! It was absolutely delicious! I didn’t want a very sweet cake because I have family members who are diabetic and I wanted them to actually have a piece of my wedding cake without having to worry about the sugar content (this is my opinion – not Sabine). Sabine’s cakes are semi-sweet which is perfect all around even for me I must say. The strawberries gave that bit of a kick that I was looking for in the vanilla cake and the coconut definitely hit my taste buds the right way without the vanilla buttercream overpowering it. I chose to do 3 tiers (top: coconut cake, middle and bottom: vanilla cake with strawberries). Sabine was open to do the gender reveal (without additional cost) in any way I wanted, so, I decided to do the bottom tier only. My husband and I chose to use our favorite colors to reveal our 1st child’s gender as personal touch (His: red for boy and mine: purple for girl). I was not sure how Sabine was going to nail either of these colors (she said she will do her best) because I wanted the color to be vibrant but she did it and she reassured me over the phone that I was going to be blown away. She was right! We saw a vibrant red color and it was a spectacular! Sabine’s attention to detail is beyond of what I expected. The wedding cake was also a surprise for my husband (he thought it was a floral themed cake) and she remembered that when he dropped off the envelope of our baby’s gender. The cake was delivered on time and she attached the envelope to the box for confirmation.Thank you Sabine for everything!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Melina · Married on 02/12/2017

Sabine , I want to thank you soooooo much for an amazing cake . I ask for something that was very different and you did beyond of what I expected . Everyone enjoy the look and tatste. I would love to add the picture of the expression on my 6 year old he was so excited and happy . Again , thank you so much .

Happy customer ,
    Melina ??

Sent on 02/12/2017

Adrian · event on 02/11/2017

This was my first time doing business with a love for cake.it was a great experience.sabine was very responsive and very helpful.The cake was very delicious and beautiful. I definatley will recommend the services to my friends and families.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Liz · event on 02/04/2017

This was for my parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary. Luckily, I found Sabine by chance. She took the time to discuss what kind of cake we were looking for and gave me a lot of options for cake and filling flavor combinations. I did not have time to schedule a cake tasting, but I did taste a lemon mousse she had just made and it was delicious. We decided on a 3 tiered cake, and she even suggested in making different flavors for each tier. Our top tier and lower tier were vanilla cake with dulce de leech filling and the middle cake was chocolate with white chocolate mousse and raspberries. We also ordered a dozen cupcakes and a dozen cake pops. She was able to deliver it on the date of the event. And everything was a big hit!

Sent on 02/09/2017
  • I

Irene · Married on 01/24/2017

I ordered a Children's Specialty cake for my grandson's 3rd Birthday! I found A Love for Cakes googling Bakeries near me and I am thrilled with this great find! The cake was decorated perfectly. The best mention is that the cake was fantastic inside and out! Worth every penny! My go to from now on!

Sent on 01/25/2017
  • User7171983 · event on 09/04/2016

The cake was beautiful and tasted delicious.
    Sabine did a wonderful job. She will be doing my cakes from now on. Thanks Sabine!

Sent on 09/06/2016
  • FutureMrsML

Michaelle · Married on 08/27/2016

Working with Sabine was a wonderful experience. Her cake flavors are unique and very tasty. For our wedding, we opted for cupcakes with a 6 inch cake for cutting. The cupcake flavors were chocolate cake with white chocolate mousse filling (my favorite) and the 6 inch cake was yellow cake with raspberry mousse filling (my husband's favorite). The guests LOVED the cupcakes. Sabine's rates were very reasonable and they arrived on time as promised. I highly recommend A Love For Cakes for any occasion.

Sent on 11/13/2016
  • User6752683 · event on 05/15/2016

I got what I want. My guests were impressed. Beautifully crafted. Delicious cake!!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Doriann · event on 04/02/2016

Sabine was a pleasure to work with. The cake looked and tasted amazing, couldn't have asked for more. I will without a doubt recommend her to all my friends. Thanks Sabine you made Jessica's Sweet 16 extra special.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Emily · Married on 03/30/2016

Amazing wedding cakes here at Love for Cakes. The style and presentation of the cakes were amazing and the value is out of this world!

Sent on 08/03/2016
  • User4826316 · event on 03/12/2016

This was the first time ordering from A Love for Cakes and Sabine was great! She always responded to my emails quickly, created the perfect cake that was asked, and knew exactly what I wanted. Everyone loved the cake and asked for seconds! I will definitely be coming back for future events!

Sent on 03/14/2016

Lydia · event on 02/22/2016

We will be forever grateful for the custom cake we ordered from "A Love for Cakes". It was for our 2 year old son's birthday and it was in the form of Noah's Ark which turned out to be a perfect master piece!!! It made our day extra special as we skimped out on his 1st birthday. The beautifully detailed cake was of such quality and completely enhanced our decoration and atmosphere. All of our guests raved about how beautiful it was and where I found the vendor, etc. I'm not sure about everything else but this art piece will definitely have a lasting memory for us! We made sure to take tons of pictures before devouring it.
    We also appreciated the impeccable service from my first contact with Sabine, the baker, to the day of cake delivery. You cannot ask for more professionalism and grace that I am so thankful for as she made everything so easy and worry-free for me - that's a huge deal, THANK YOU!!!!!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Jean · Married on 01/24/2016

Was blown away by my wedding cake we gave her a picture and she did he rest. They were so nice and plesent from start to finish. She even meet us the day of the snow storm Jonas. highly recommend.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Lisa · event on 01/23/2016

Sabine did a beautiful job on my son's first birthday cake. Not only was it exactly how I envisioned it, but it was so delicious. Sabine is very professional and even delivered the cake to us in a snowstorm! I would definitely recommend A Love for Cakes!!

Sent on 01/25/2016