A Linen Valley Reviews

40 Reviews for A Linen Valley

• Katie

Katie J. · Married on 02/01/2020

Beautiful Addition

We hired A Linen Valley to put up lights in the tent for our wedding as recommended by our venue. They were very professional and the lights were a beautiful addition to our wedding, I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2020

Gina · Married on 04/14/2018

We are so happy that we found A Linen Valley for our wedding. They worked with us to find the right color combinations for our napkins, chairs, and sashes for the reception and everything looked absolutely perfect! Zee was prompt, professional, and a pleasure to work with. We would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Noelle · Married on 12/30/2017

A Linen Valley and its owner (Zee) were such a pleasure to work with, and were indispensable to the success of my wedding. Zee is a true visionary and helped us to choose linens and decor that corresponded to our unique aviation theme. He also provided us with uplighting, which helped to make our venue shine. We loved working with him so much that we chose him as our Day of Coordinator and were thrilled with the results. Zee and his assistant set up the entire reception venue exactly as we wanted it and remained at the venue until they were certain everything was perfect. A Linen Valley truly went above and beyond to ensure our big day was a success!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Teresa · Married on 12/28/2017

It took me forever, researching and contacting several linen companies, before I came across A Linen Valley/ Zee. From the first email on wards, it was a pleasure working with them. Zee was very responsive and listened to what we envisioned for our reception. It was also helpful that he worked at our venue before owning this company and gave us many tips on how to arrange our ballroom. It was very important to me to have Christmas/ string lights to create the look of being outside and when I walked into the reception on my wedding day I was so thrilled with how everything turned out! It was absolutely perfect! I would definitely recommend using A Linen Valley for your next event. Thanks Zee!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

He did an amazing job on our ceremony space and I received many compliments throughout the night!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Amanda · Married on 02/11/2017

We chose A Linen Valley because of their competitive pricing, familiarity with the venue, and the owner (Zee). He was an absolute delight to work with during the entire process. He let me and my husband sit with him and go over all our linen/drapery/lighting/décor options. He was even able to show us examples of how our venue was decorated from previous events he had done. He goes above and beyond for his clients and I would highly recommend you give Zee a call at A Linen Valley.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Kamaria · Married on 05/13/2016

We decided to go with Linen Valley after talking and getting quotes from a number of places. We are very grateful we found them. From my first phone call, Zee provided superior advise. He offered to be a help in any way possible. Even provided advice in helping us plan the perfect day! His prices are by far the best on most rental items and he is very flexible. Our 20th Vow Renewal was everything we could imagine and so much more. We can not thank them enough for turning our day into a dream come true! The ceiling drapery added the perfect touch and the linens and napkins matched perfectly. The uplifting was phenomenal!!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Kathy · Married on 04/16/2016

A Linen Valley transforms the room.Zee is the best,so many great ideas,he knows his business!Our wedding was on 4/16/16 and the weather was too windy,had to move ceremony inside,he accomplished that seamlessly.Look no further because Zee is the BEST!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Devon · Married on 10/25/2014

We used A Linen Valley (ALV) for our chair covers, sashes, and napkins. The sashes and napkins worked perfectly with our wedding colors, as well as the burlap table runners we used to decorate the tables. Using ALV was less expensive than getting these things through our caterer, and Zee was a blast to work with! Zee was warm, funny, professional, and knowledgeable - he knows exactly what he's doing and what goes well with what. The prices were fair, the quality of the product was wonderful, and it truly helped tie in our reception decorations! We had a rustic, oak tree, twine, etc. type of wedding, and the colors Zee showed us were great!! We appreciated his input and he respected our opinions as well.

Though we did not purchase lighting or drapery, we've seen other events where ALV was used for that and it looked amazing. Zee and his co-workers do quite the job putting all of this together in a timely manner, and making it look beautiful. I highly recommend ALV!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Bernardine · Married on 06/14/2014

I highly recommend A Linen Valley. Zee was so easy to work with and really made my vision come true. He was able to do draping around the room that came out even better than I imagined. His pricing is very reasonable and he was so flexible as I continued to make changes up until the last minute. Can't thank him enough for everything he did to make our day perfect.

Sent on 08/10/2014
  • tara

Tara · Married on 04/12/2014

Zee was absolutely wonderful to work with and he made our reception site look amazing!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Anny · Married on 04/28/2012

Zee was so fun to work with!!! He is so great with follow up and ideas! We rented our napkins and tablecloths through him and everything was absolutely beautiful!!!

Sent on 05/09/2012
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 04/15/2012

Zee from A Linen Valley did an amazing job!! Our reception was absolutely beautiful! :)

Thank you Zee!!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Katie · Married on 03/21/2012

I enjoyed working with these guys. They did a great job. I could tell they wanted the room to look good as much as I did. They were very striaght forward with the information and pricing. Everyone was very pleasant.

Sent on 04/21/2012

Abby · Married on 11/05/2011

Zee from A Linen Valley did an amazing job!! He had great ideas and worked with our budget! Our reception was absolutely beautiful! :)

Sent on 11/13/2011

Alyssa · Married on 11/06/2010

Zee and Veronica are the best!! They spent lots of with me and my MOH helping us make up our mind about which linens to choose...The week of my wedding we actually needed more linens then we thought and they added it on to our order with no problem! Would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 11/29/2010

Brittni · Married on 10/16/2010

The linen valley staff is very nice and attentive. While we were setting up for my wedding we noticed we were missing two bows that we had ordered for chairs. All it took was one call and someone from linen valley came on my wedding day to deliver them directly to our venue.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Breanna · Married on 03/13/2010

Zee from A Linen Valley was great to work with! I originally had my linens booked through Connie Duglin, but on the Tuesday before the wedding I got a call to say that they didn't have our linens in stock (that we had ordered a year ago!). I did some quick searching and found Zee - I sent him a pic of our original linens and he helped me pick out something along the same lines. It was all arranged in a day and all the linens looked fabulous! Plus, they were even cheaper than at Connie Duglin. Zee and A Linen Valley really saved the day for me and I would definitely recommend them to anyone else!

Sent on 06/23/2010
  • Y

Yael · Married on 01/11/2009

A Linen Valley was a pleasure to work with. They were very professional and had a large selection of linens to choose from. If they don't have a particular linen, then they will get it for you! I would recommend using A Linen Valley to anyone who is looking for high quality linens and chair covers! They were fabulous!

Sent on 02/17/2009

Christine · Married on 12/31/2008

Nadia is the BEST!!! Let me start by saying that I was probably the laziest bride ever! All my other bride friends had eveything picked out before they were proposed to. I didn't know what was going on when my man proposed to me! So, when I booked the reception/ceremony site 10 months before the wedding, I thought I was doing well. I was referred to A Linen Valley and I called Nadia to ask about chair covers and sashes. She sent me color samples and I called her and told her what color and how many I thought I may need. Then she sent me the contract, which was very reasonably priced. This was in March. I never sent the contract back.... Then I called in December (4 weeks before the wedding) to ask if she was still available. She had already tentatively scheduled me, so there was no problem, and I also rented chairs from her for a personal party we were having at our home the day after the wedding (for a great price!) And if she wasn't wonderful enough, I had acidentally asked her for white chair covers, but the hotel for ivory table linens. When her associate was at the hotel the morning of the wedding to put the chair covers and sashes on, she had called me and explained the situation. I told her that when I saw them, I realized that I had made the mistake, but said it probably wouldn't matter since it would be dark. She was insistent on changing them out for me, and everything was perfect before the wedding even started! I am amazed at the service that Nadia has provided me, for what I considered to be a small part of the wedding. A Linene Valley is wonderful!!!

Sent on 01/21/2009

Tommy · Married on 12/31/2008

I highly recommend A Linen Valley. They were so helpful and professional and really made the room look great. They went above and beyond and even gave us a great deal on chair rentals for our post wedding party the next day. They were very professional and helpful and we were quite pleased with their work.

Sent on 03/09/2009

Danielle · Married on 06/07/2008

I never once worried that A Linen Valley would not deliver what they promised. I paid for the vendor to set up and tear down the chair covers and was very pleased.

Sent on 09/14/2008
  • Q

Valeri · Married on 07/21/2007

I had abslutely no issue with this vendor. I only had the tables and chairs decorated and everything was beautiful. My wedding was at 10:30 in the morning and everything was decorated and spotless by the time of my reception.

Sent on 10/14/2008

Hilary · Married on 04/14/2007

All of my 190 + chair covers were tied exactly as I had requested (low knots, not bows). They looked fantastic and gave the room the look I wanted. LV did exactly what they said they would do!

Sent on 02/17/2009

Karen · Married on 02/11/2017

Zee was very easy to work with. Found table runners and bows to match the bridesmaid dresses exactly. Suggested uplighting which really set the room off. Provided table linens, chair covers and bows. Everything looked so nice when we went in to decorate. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2017