A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Kim
    Kim C. Married on 03/10/2021

Beautiful Chilly Lake Tahoe Wedding Day

It was a beautiful chilly day in Lake Tahoe for a wedding on the beach and Reverend Orr toughed it out with us . He was kind and calming, informative and has a great sense of humor. He was easy to work with and took away some of the stresses by handling the paperwork for us. He is a very nice man. His photographer was amazing!! Thank you Reverend Orr and Nancy for helping to make our special day all we ever dreamed of.
    Julie M. Married on 02/01/2021

A Winter Wonderland Wedding

Reverend Orr truly was top-notch. He went above and beyond to ensure we were married on the spot we chose... even though it was snowed in the day before! Reverend Orr was professional, responsive and very easy to work with. He was patient, affordable and gave great local recommendations. Seriously, he should raise his prices! Our tiny ceremony was perfect. Get the add on photos!
  • Alma
    Alma L. Married on 12/21/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Rev. Robert D.Orr and his team are exceptional! Our wedding day was simply amazing. Excellent service and very professional. We really love
    our wedding photos! Thank you again for everything. ♥️ Marcus and Lizett Jacques, Dec 21st 2019.
    D Hinson Married on 11/10/2019

Perfect day at Emerald Bay

I found Reverend Orr online when we were looking into getting married at Lake Tahoe. I'm so glad I contacted him, he was very easy to work with, he's professional and took the stress out of what can be a somewhat nerve racking day. His wife did an outstanding job at taking the photos as well. They are both so kind and made our day absolutely perfect!
    John A. Married on 08/30/2019

PERFECT 50th renewal of vows

We were looking for renewal ceremony for just the two of us. Pastor Robert Orr listened to our ideas and gave us the perfect setting. He also arranged for the flowers and photographer. The weather was beautiful, the flowers were beautiful,
    the setting assume and the pictures turned out great.

A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner's reply:

Thank You Linda and John for your kind review. It was our honor to be apart of your special day. Lots of love o both of you.
  • June
    June B. Married on 07/01/2019

Awesome Wedding Offiant

Rev. Orr is professional yet extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. He made me feel at ease the day of my wedding and made sure all i's were dotted and all t's crossed.
  • Janie
    Janie Married on 05/07/2019

Wedding ceremony

We had a lovely wedding ceremony at Emerald Bay with our family & friends. Everything was perfect and very professional.
    Carl T. Married on 04/06/2019

Wonoderful Wedding Experience

My wife and I were looking to get married in South Lake Tahoe and since we live in Florida I searched and found reviews on Lake Tahoe Wedding planners that were excellent. I called and talked to Kenny who was very accommodating. He arranged everything and put me in touch with Rev. Robert Orr who performed our ceremony. We were married on April 6th and Rev. Orr did an outstanding job and performed a beautiful wedding ceremony. We were suppose to get married on a bluff overlooking Emerald Bay and Rev. Orr emailed me and told me he made a trip up to the area and the snow was too high to get to the bluff. We made arrangements to have the ceremony at Reagan Memorial Beach. That is dedication. I would highly recommend Lake Tahoe Wedding Planners and Rev. Robert Orr.
  • Neslonys
    Neslonys Married on 12/14/2018

Perfection

Had a wonderful experience , beautiful location... picked us up from hotel and took all the pictures we wanted! Conversation was fun and we were so at ease with the whole experience
    Rose/Dave Married on 08/18/2018
    It was a great memorable wedding day with Rev. Rob ,. Very helpful and accommodating!
    Sherri Married on 07/30/2018

Was so happy that we picked Rev. Rob for the officiate at our wedding. It was not our first wedding, yet hopefully our last, and was a perfect setting for bringing two families together that had never met before. Rev. Rob had the personality to blend the whole ceremony together. I never worried about a thing after getting off the plane in Reno. He answered all my questions personally, has all the pertinent information on his website, and everything was right on target. Thanks so much to you and Heather (photographer), this could not have been better or easier!
    Kim Married on 07/14/2018
    Robert was absolutely wonderful! My fiancé and I travelled to Tahoe to elope. Throughout the planning process, Robert was very kind and accommodating. He does it all - he processes the paperwork, secures the license, offers many scenic locations, and provides a warm and loving ceremony. We decided to choose a location off the beaten path and Robert met us in the pines of South Lake Tahoe. Robert also has a wealth of contacts for other services - Marianna Lucido from Tahoe Wedding and Hair is a gem!

Our wedding was perfect! Robert was smooth and professional. His love, care, lighthearted humor and reverence made our special day even more amazing! Thank you Robert!

A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner's reply:

Thank you both for the great review. It was my honor to do your wedding ceremony. Again, congratulations!
    Malaika Married on 06/08/2018
    My husband and I recently had Pastor Orr officiate our small elopement wedding ceremony. He performed a beautiful ceremony! Pastor Orr was very kind and patient through the process. I called him before the ceremony date to speak logistics of the day. Although I mistakenly called him on his day off, he still took the time to explain to me how the day would go. The day of, I was a little late arriving to the location although my husband and guests were on time. Ooopps However when I arrived Pastor Orr was still patient and took his time although I'm sure he had other ceremonies that day.
    Our ceremony was beautiful, the photos Nancy took came out beautiful (she was very patient as well taking photos of our wedding party), the day was gorgeous! Thanks for such a wonderful day.
    Brandi Married on 05/05/2018
    What a beautiful ceremony! The flowers, The photos, the location, and mostly the officiate. He made our special day all that more special. Everything was planned so perfectly it took (almost) all the stress out of our wedding.
    Bonnie Married on 03/17/2018
    We had a wonderful experience! Robert Orr & his wife were great to work with on our VERY cold, sunny wedding on March 17th! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner's reply:

Thank you for your kind review!
    Ashlynn Married on 02/10/2018
    Reverend Robert D Orr is the best!! He made us both feel so comfortable and at ease! Our magical fairytale ceremony wouldn't have been what it was without him! He truly gave us a beautiful ceremony with his great speaking skills. We had a religious ceremony and every word was so beautiful. He was excited and happy for us the whole time speaking to us. It was such an honor to have him marry my husband and I. His wife did a wonderful job taking our photos they came out beautifully even with the wind she still managed to make every shot perfect. She’s the best too!!
    Kaneisa Married on 10/13/2017
    Reverend Orr married my husband and I in October. We're from Orange County and were nervous about having the wedding so far away. We called Rev. Orr a few weeks before and he put our worries at ease. The website allowed us to see word for word how we could have our ceremony. The day of everything went smoothly. After the ceremony and our pictures, Rev. Orr helped us with our paperwork quickly then sent us on our way to our reception. Our wedding was so beautiful and were thankful everything went off without a hitch!
    Samantha Married on 09/30/2017
    Rev. Rob Orr and his awesome photographer wife were fantastic. They took care of all the details and guided us through the ceremony seamlessly. Our wedding day was perfect, I couldn't have asked for anything more. We received so many compliments on how beautiful and elegant our ceremony was. I would recommend this team to anyone, they will not steer you wrong. I'm looking forward to seeing our photos and felt it was an added blessing on our marriage that we were able to work with Rev. Robert and his wife, a happy, loving and successful husband & wife team.
    Jeffery Married on 09/16/2017
    Even with our last minute plans ... they were perfect. Thanks so very much.
    Cassidy Married on 08/11/2017
    Pastor Orr did such a great job with our ceremony! I would not have changed a thing!! Thank you Pastor Orr for making things so easy and SO PERFECT!
    Allison Married on 07/08/2017
    My husband and I were lucky enough to have Rev. Robert Orr perform our marriage ceremony in gorgeous Lake Tahoe on July 8. From our first initial visit with him in May, he was a pleasure. Very friendly person and great personality. He’s a very warm person and you can feel that at the ceremony. We didn’t realize, until we met him in person in May, that we had been to a wedding 3 years prior he performed and we both liked him then and remembered him. My husband and I were both very happy with him and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for someone to perform their ceremony.
    Chris Married on 07/05/2012
    Rev Rob Orr married us on July 5th and the ceremony was wonderful. We had a small simple wedding that included my 14 year old daughter. He was great with including her. Also, we are not from the area and had no idea how crazy things were on the 4th at Lake Tahoe. Rev Orr gave us great advie on a wedding location and the time to be there.

You are in good hands with Rob Orr. I can only say good things about him.
  • User1148701 2+ years ago
    Reverend Robert Orr was excellent! He helped us with all the details of our ceremony and made our day so special!!! He is very professional and kind. We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant in the Lake Tahoe area!

Thanks Reverend Orr!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Manuel
    Emily Married on 09/29/2007
    Pastor Orr was extremely responsive and helpful with all my questions and concerns. The ceremony was very sincere and well performed. We were very happy with how well everything turned out.
    Charlotte Married on 09/29/2007
    Rev. Orr is very personable and easy to work with. The ceremony was beautiful. Our guests remarked that the wedding ceremony was the icing on the cake for a weekend full of events for out-of-towners. I would highly recommend Rev. Orr. Our wedding at St. Francis Chapel at Fallen Leaf Lake in late September, couldn't be beat!