A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner Reviews

20 | South Lake Tahoe, CA

20 Reviews for A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner

20 A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner Reviews

Rose/Dave · Married on 08/18/2018

It was a great memorable wedding day with Rev. Rob ,. Very helpful and accommodating!

A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner 1
    A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner 2

Sherri · Married on 07/30/2018

Was so happy that we picked Rev. Rob for the officiate at our wedding. It was not our first wedding, yet hopefully our last, and was a perfect setting for bringing two families together that had never met before. Rev. Rob had the personality to blend the whole ceremony together. I never worried about a thing after getting off the plane in Reno. He answered all my questions personally, has all the pertinent information on his website, and everything was right on target. Thanks so much to you and Heather (photographer), this could not have been better or easier!

A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner 3

Kim · Married on 07/14/2018

Robert was absolutely wonderful! My fiancé and I travelled to Tahoe to elope. Throughout the planning process, Robert was very kind and accommodating. He does it all - he processes the paperwork, secures the license, offers many scenic locations, and provides a warm and loving ceremony. We decided to choose a location off the beaten path and Robert met us in the pines of South Lake Tahoe. Robert also has a wealth of contacts for other services - Marianna Lucido from Tahoe Wedding and Hair is a gem!

Our wedding was perfect! Robert was smooth and professional. His love, care, lighthearted humor and reverence made our special day even more amazing! Thank you Robert!

Sent on 08/22/2018
    A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner 4
    A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner 5

A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner's reply:

Thank you both for the great review. It was my honor to do your wedding ceremony. Again, congratulations!

Malaika · Married on 06/08/2018

My husband and I recently had Pastor Orr officiate our small elopement wedding ceremony. He performed a beautiful ceremony! Pastor Orr was very kind and patient through the process. I called him before the ceremony date to speak logistics of the day. Although I mistakenly called him on his day off, he still took the time to explain to me how the day would go. The day of, I was a little late arriving to the location although my husband and guests were on time. Ooopps However when I arrived Pastor Orr was still patient and took his time although I'm sure he had other ceremonies that day.
    Our ceremony was beautiful, the photos Nancy took came out beautiful (she was very patient as well taking photos of our wedding party), the day was gorgeous! Thanks for such a wonderful day.

Brandi · Married on 05/05/2018

What a beautiful ceremony! The flowers, The photos, the location, and mostly the officiate. He made our special day all that more special. Everything was planned so perfectly it took (almost) all the stress out of our wedding.

Bonnie · Married on 03/17/2018

We had a wonderful experience! Robert Orr & his wife were great to work with on our VERY cold, sunny wedding on March 17th! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Sent on 03/27/2018

A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner's reply:

Thank you for your kind review!

Ashlynn · Married on 02/10/2018

Reverend Robert D Orr is the best!! He made us both feel so comfortable and at ease! Our magical fairytale ceremony wouldn't have been what it was without him! He truly gave us a beautiful ceremony with his great speaking skills. We had a religious ceremony and every word was so beautiful. He was excited and happy for us the whole time speaking to us. It was such an honor to have him marry my husband and I. His wife did a wonderful job taking our photos they came out beautifully even with the wind she still managed to make every shot perfect. She’s the best too!!

A Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner 6

Kaneisa · Married on 10/13/2017

Reverend Orr married my husband and I in October. We're from Orange County and were nervous about having the wedding so far away. We called Rev. Orr a few weeks before and he put our worries at ease. The website allowed us to see word for word how we could have our ceremony. The day of everything went smoothly. After the ceremony and our pictures, Rev. Orr helped us with our paperwork quickly then sent us on our way to our reception. Our wedding was so beautiful and were thankful everything went off without a hitch!

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

Rev. Rob Orr and his awesome photographer wife were fantastic. They took care of all the details and guided us through the ceremony seamlessly. Our wedding day was perfect, I couldn't have asked for anything more. We received so many compliments on how beautiful and elegant our ceremony was. I would recommend this team to anyone, they will not steer you wrong. I'm looking forward to seeing our photos and felt it was an added blessing on our marriage that we were able to work with Rev. Robert and his wife, a happy, loving and successful husband & wife team.

Jeffery · Married on 09/16/2017

Even with our last minute plans ... they were perfect. Thanks so very much.

Cassidy · Married on 08/11/2017

Pastor Orr did such a great job with our ceremony! I would not have changed a thing!! Thank you Pastor Orr for making things so easy and SO PERFECT!

Allison · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Rev. Robert Orr perform our marriage ceremony in gorgeous Lake Tahoe on July 8. From our first initial visit with him in May, he was a pleasure. Very friendly person and great personality. He’s a very warm person and you can feel that at the ceremony. We didn’t realize, until we met him in person in May, that we had been to a wedding 3 years prior he performed and we both liked him then and remembered him. My husband and I were both very happy with him and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for someone to perform their ceremony.

Chris · Married on 07/05/2012

Rev Rob Orr married us on July 5th and the ceremony was wonderful. We had a small simple wedding that included my 14 year old daughter. He was great with including her. Also, we are not from the area and had no idea how crazy things were on the 4th at Lake Tahoe. Rev Orr gave us great advie on a wedding location and the time to be there.

You are in good hands with Rob Orr. I can only say good things about him.

• User1652069 · 2+ years ago

Reverend Robert Orr was excellent! He helped us with all the details of our ceremony and made our day so special!!! He is very professional and kind. We would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant in the Lake Tahoe area!

Thanks Reverend Orr!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Manuel

Charlotte · Married on 09/29/2007

Rev. Orr is very personable and easy to work with. The ceremony was beautiful. Our guests remarked that the wedding ceremony was the icing on the cake for a weekend full of events for out-of-towners. I would highly recommend Rev. Orr. Our wedding at St. Francis Chapel at Fallen Leaf Lake in late September, couldn't be beat!

Emily · Married on 09/29/2007

Pastor Orr was extremely responsive and helpful with all my questions and concerns. The ceremony was very sincere and well performed. We were very happy with how well everything turned out.

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2007

Pastor Rob and Beautiful Tahoe Weddings were exceptional. From the first call we made, Pastor Rob was patient, thorough, and kind. Our ceremony was beautiful. From the vows, to the location, to the time of day we were given fabulous options and made a wonderful choice. The pictures were beautiful and personal. They really captured our personalities and love in every shot. I would highly recommend A Beautiful Lake Tahoe Wedding to everyone!

Guinevere · Married on 09/14/2007

Pastor Rob was wonderful. My husband and I really enjoyed his service (we also knew what was coming), but his demeanor especially captivated the audience to make the wedding that much more memorable.

Derrick · Getting married on 11/21/2019

Awesome service! My wife and I decided to elope until we can afford the wedding she deserves. It was a very intimate ceremony with a pair of friends as witnesses at the family cabin in Tahoe. We were on the dock with an small audience of neighbors. Robert was awesome and very personable. He was extremely attentive to our vision and executed it flawlessly. We can;t thank him enough and we're so happy with our decision to use him for our ceremony!

Erin · Married on 08/11/2007

www.beautifultahoe.weddings.com - I cannot imagine a better wedding! It was so elegant - the perfect day. If you want to have a simple, elegant wedding - this is the way to go. We chose to have our ceremony at Regan Beach.