A La Carte Catering & Cakes Inc. Reviews

15 | Dallas, TX

15 Reviews for A La Carte Catering & Cakes Inc.

Jenny · Married on 09/07/2013

There was a lot of chaos on the day of my wedding, but the one thing I didn't have to worry about was the catering. A la Carte is very professional, double checks on details, and responds promptly and helpfully to any queries I had. Valerie is super awesome and the crew she used for the wedding were friendly and efficient. They did a great job and I had tons of compliments on the cakes!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Ann · event on: 08/16/2012

The food was delicious and the presentation was great. Also, they make the most delicious home made sauces and dips. The guests raved about the miniature cupcakes.
    The bite-size chicken parmesan was complimented by the heavenly, thick and sweet- marinara sauce. Her vegetarian dishes were great too.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Stacy · event on: 03/22/2012

A la Carte Catering was absolutely wonderful. They catered a Tea for us at Edward Jones for a Fashion and Finance seminar. Everyone loved the food and the teas, as well as the set-up all provided by A La Carte. We look forward to using them again for future seminars.

Sent on 05/14/2012

Dwayne · Married on 01/07/2012

A La Carte Catering & Cakes Incorporated did an outstanding job in catering my daughter's wedding. The wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. Valerie, her partner and the entire staff were very professional and very helpful in making my daughter and new son in law wedding day beyond special and quite memorable. I would personally recommend their service to anyone who needs a function catered.

Sent on 01/26/2012

Marlow · Married on 07/16/2011

A La Carte by far is the best catering establishment I have had the pleasure of doing business with. Their professional and eager to please staff, along with their award winning food selections were a HIT at my wedding. I am sure I challenged them in many areas as I had an international themed reception along with a request to diversify my wedding cake layers. I am please to say they met EVERY CHALLENGE and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend their services and would love to personally talk to anyone considering them.

Thank you for the opportunity to express my complete satisfaction with the expert service of A La Carte Catering and Cakes Inc.

Sent on 10/21/2011

Gina · Married on 09/04/2010

I highly recommend A La Carte Catering. The food was delicious, cake spectacular, and service/professionalism impeccable.

Sent on 10/21/2011

Shaniqua · Married on 05/29/2009

A La Carte catering staff was very professional and understanding. Rose was excellent and very friendly! We also used the service a second time for my husband's birthday after our wedding. Now we are using them a third time for our first son's B-day cake!

Sent on 01/27/2012

mary · Married on 05/03/2008

Everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/09/2008

K · Married on 05/05/2012

Very good food. Presentation with the buffet was very professional and pleasing. Cake was outstanding! Great flavor and the red velvet cupcakes were incredible! Valerie was very helpful and very willing to try to make our needs and wishes happen. She was a pleasure to do business with!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Great vendor! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Shirley · Married on 01/06/2012

The food was an array of appetizers that were to be left out for most of the reception for guests to nibble. The cake was cut very early on during the reception and so the caterer put the food away because "the food traditionally gets put away when the cake is cut". However, the food was supposed to be left out a certain number of hours according to the contract, not when the cake is cut. I feel she should have checked with me before putting the food away early.

Sent on 02/01/2012

Chandra · Married on 05/05/2007

We had no idea what all was involved in planning and Judy made it so easy. We had a tasting and knew she was the right chioce. Their prices were fantastica dn everyone is still talking about the food and the cake, more than a year later! Judy made so many great suggestions and was a wonderful choice! We've been to several weddings since that she has done ans each one was fabulous!

Sent on 07/03/2008

rima · Married on 01/13/2009

4.2

This was amazing food amazing everything you should really consider them as your pick!

Sent on 02/20/2009

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2012

1.0

A La Carte did a wonderful job catering my wedding! We had a morning wedding and decided to serve brunch. Valerie had great ideas and the food was delicious. She was also very accommodating with our special requests and constant changes.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Katharine · Married on 07/05/2008

4.2

A la Carte managed to make a very unique cake for a very reasonable price. I was apprehensive about using plain white cake, since I had never had any good white cake, but there confection was just as delicious as the carrot cake I originally wanted. They do, of course, have different flavors, but price was an issue.
    Their star achievment, in my opinion was the punch. All I told them was "peachy, pineapply, and fizzy," and they hit the nail on the head. The punch was delicious, and several of my guests, fanning themselves in the July heat, told me it was very refreshing!

Sent on 07/16/2008