A Headline of Fluff and Fringe Reviews

2 | Mount Juliet, TN

2 Reviews for A Headline of Fluff and Fringe

Necole · Married on 10/29/2010

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jessica and what she is capable of doing with feathers and lace! She costume maid my bridal piece for my wedding out of an old vintage wedding gown and it was better than I could have EVER IMAGINED! She also designed pieces for me for the reception and all my bridesmaids! She is affordable and her talents are remarkable! She is a beautiful person inside and out, and I will continue to have her make me amazing custom pieces! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND JESSICA TO ANYONE!

Sent on 08/10/2011

Lindsi · Married on 07/14/2010

Jessica from a Headline of Fluff and Fringe is beyond amazing! Not only did she customize my veil (it had two white butterfly's, and the birdcage veil was detachable - perfect for pictures and ceremony, then to change it up for the reception!) Plus it was more affordable than the 100$ veils that I found everywhere else! She listened to me and gave me exactly what I was looking for!
    Now, one year later, my husband, daughter, and I are going to have family pictures made soon, and I have already contacted Jessica to get together some "Fluff and Fringe" for my daughter and me. Not to mention, the black lace piece she is doing for me for the wedding I am in at the end of the month.

If you are looking for the cutest ways to customize your hair for ANY event, or even on a day to day basis-contact Jessica! She is genuine, nice, and incredibly talented. It was a blessing that I met her and will continue to contact her.

Sent on 08/09/2011