A First Class DJ Services Reviews

63 | Tampa, FL

63 Reviews for A First Class DJ Services

John · Married on 12/07/2014

We highly recommend First Class DJ Services. From the beginning Jerry was always very responsive, extremely professional and super helpful. He guided us through all the little details and managed all the DJ emcee duties on the actual wedding day without a hitch.
    We never once had to worry .
    The music was perfectly suited to our personalities and everyone had a blast.
    I would definitely recommend First Class DJ Services. Setting up an appointment with Jerry was super easy. He accommodated our work schedules and met with us. We sat for a few hours discussing what we were looking for and what our options & expectation's were. Jerry took the time to really get to know us. And this is BEFORE we committed!! We knew after that first meeting he was the guy for us! Thank you so much for everything you did for us. We could not have asked for anything better! It may sound cliche, but we had the time of our lives. John & Jeanette

Sent on 01/08/2015
  • W

Winfred · Married on 10/25/2014

DJ Jerry was amazing..Everyone enjoyed his music and interaction.. Microphone introductions and announcements were perfect...High energy till the end..I recommend . First class dj services for anything...Thank you for making our wedding day Special...Will never forget you...

Sent on 01/13/2015

maribel · Married on 09/12/2014

Jerry was the best dj I have every see at a wedding . so I booked him and was not disappointed. I payed extra for a photo booth and it was a hit with my guest. He entertained my guest and took their request and made everybody dance. He is very good interacting with my guest. The lights he supplied were awesome. the sound was great not to loud and not to low. If your getting married or any other event Jerry Of " A First Class DJ Service" Is your man. Me and my Husband are very pleased. and yes we gave him a nice tip. thank you Jerry.

Roxanne · Married on 07/20/2014

Jerry was the DJ and emcee at our wedding and he did a fantastic job. He was one of the most pleasant to work with and made sure everything was covered, down to the simplest detail. Jerry communicated and asked questions along the way to make sure he understood what we were trying to get out of our wedding experience. We danced so much and I really enjoyed the interaction he had with my guests. There were so many guests who commented on how good the party was! My sister won’t stop talking about the skit he suggested (which we did) with the garter and bouquet toss. I would highly recommend him and make sure to give him a call. Once you speak with him, you will immediately know how passionate he is about his work.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Claudette · Married on 05/11/2014

Hi Jerry!!

I wanted to thank you for making our wedding day phenomenal and so much fun!! You truly have a talent and it shows that you love what you do. The lighting went perfect with our wedding colors and the sound was amazing. It was a pleasure doing business with you and my husband and I were completely satisfied with the services you provided for us. I would definitely refer everyone to your business. He was extremely professional and friendly. Again, thank you so much for everything and best wishes on all of your future endeavors!

With Kind Regards,
    Jermaine & Claudette Johnson

Sent on 03/13/2015
  • X

xul · Married on 04/12/2014

I have to say it took me a little while to do this review but here it goes. Jerry sound setup and lighting were awesome. He took request with a smile and attended all my guest without any problems very charming person. Everyone liked the lights set up and up lighting. My guess kept asking me for his info. I said ask him he does not bit he's a very cool person to speak to. he had all the music that was needed for my brother`s wedding. I have used JERRY in the past for other events and was never disappointed. I do recommend jerry for any future events tell anyone.

michael · Married on 04/11/2014

The dj at my wedding was amazing His name is Jerry. The lighting was awesome and the music was great. He played every song my new bride and I ask for. He took request with a smile. Jerry had the dance floor rocking. If you need a dj this is you Man for the Job. Great job Jerry we are very Impressed. The photo booth was a hit. for the extra money well worth it.

Jayson · Married on 02/08/2014

Jerry was extremely well-mannered and on tip of everything during our special day. The reception had a bit of trouble when it began, but Jerry was able to keep everyone in good standing and keep everyone satisfied through the rough patches. He is experienced, well-mannered and has a great personality to boot! I would definitely recommend him to anyone who requires services like him.

Sent on 04/17/2014
  • F

Franklin · Married on 01/04/2014

I have a habit of being overly cautious when it comes to possible gambles, and I felt the same when I hired Jerry to do the ceremony and reception. I can thankfully say that those fears were put to rest when our special moment went off without a hitch. Jerry brought his A-Game to our wedding like he said he would, and he did not disappoint. There was never a dull moment when the reception began! Everyone was so lively and excited. Jerry knew just the right music to play and when to play it. It's been over a month and I'm still getting calls from family and friends about how good he did. He gave my Wife and I the most memorable experience of our lives, and we will definitely recommend him to anyone in the future.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Douglas · Married on 12/07/2013

Jerry performed exceptional for my Wife and I for our wedding. We could not be happier about the way things were handled. A great music selection, coupled with excellent lighting, as well as effective interaction with the guests at the reception all came together for a truly unforgettable evening. This is a guy who goes above and beyond for his clients, given how well our special day went. He was courteous, well-mannered, and managed give everyone a great time. I would highly recommend him to anyone, given the experience we've had and enjoyed.

Sent on 02/01/2014

Christina · Married on 10/26/2013

We will like to thank DJ Jerry for making our wedding night memorable and amazing. The music was great. He had my family and friends dancing the night away. I'm glad we choose him to be our DJ. I would highly recommend him.

Christina & Daniel Davis

Sent on 11/06/2013

David & Michelle · Married on 10/19/2013

We would like thank Jerry & First Class DJ Services for the most Incredible,Unforgettable Wedding celebration ever!. I have to say even after two weeks to my surprise my fiends are still talking about the party. He kept the dance floor flooded with people dancing. My wife & I have even decided that when we renew our vows we vowed to use Jerry & first class DJ Services Again. We are going to use Jerry at my companies holiday party as well as our Birthday,graduation etc. Jerry was so down to earth and in cue with all our request he didn't miss a beat literally. I called Jerry after the event to thank him but also to ask how he was doing because he was so good to us that We consider him family. I highly recommend Jerry & First Class DJ Services to any and all my friends. Again thanks for a great celebration that will never be forgotten, wishing you the best.

Warm regards
    David&Michelle

Sent on 11/02/2013

Rosemarie · Married on 08/31/2013

DJ Jerry did an awesome job at my wedding. He played at our ceremony, cocktail, and reception. The lighting and sound was amazing. All my guest danced all night , that is exactly what I wanted . I am very pleased.
    I will defiantly recommend DJ Jerry to all my friends family and coworkers. I am very Impressed.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Cindy · Married on 07/06/2013

Thank you so much for all that you did to make our day so great. We had such a brilliant time and you surely made a difference at our wedding...Thank You...

Sent on 07/31/2013

Laquisha · Married on 06/08/2013

Jerry took care of my wedding and brought the house down. He took us on a memory trip and played all the old school classics. It’s been a long time since I've seen my grandfather get up and dance. I couldn't believe my eyes. We just got the video back and watched it yesterday. It was such a joy to see him get down. I had to find a way to thank Jerry and figured this was the least I can do. Thank You......

Sent on 08/08/2013

Anne · Married on 05/03/2013

We have to thank First Class DJs for an amazing event. Our wedding was held on a Friday evening. I wasn't sure how my guest would react to this and whether or not they would have a good time. I was so surprised on how they kept everyone dancing and energized throughout the evening. I could not be happier with the outcome of my wedding.
    Thank you again for taking the time to guide us, making sure it all went well.

Sent on 05/06/2013

Alexis · Married on 04/21/2013

First Class DJ Services are awesome! I need not say more! They are truly entertainers, offering a fantastic set up and kept the party going.
    I can't recall a dull moment.
    Highly recommended them!!!

Sent on 04/23/2013

Robert · Married on 04/13/2013

Highly Recomend them...My guests were dancing all night. He played all my requests and had many great suggestions and ideas!
    I also liked the fact that he kept the night running smoothly
    Thank again for making our event special....

Sent on 04/17/2013

Ted · Married on 10/27/2012

I was referred to DJ Jerry by the Venue. They surely gave me the best man for the job....I'm still getting compliments on how great the wedding was.....Covered all my request and I loved the lighting....Thanks again...

Sent on 11/08/2012

Jasmine · Married on 09/29/2012

Jerry was awesome!! Kept the event running smoothly and the energy was none stop...Had to give him props for a job well done..Thank you :)

Sent on 10/02/2012

Robert · Married on 09/22/2012

Outstanding DJ....Jerry kept the flow going and the event went very smooth....Great job..Thank You, Thank You, Thank You...
    I would refer him in a heart beat....

Sent on 09/24/2012

Katie · Married on 09/08/2012

Thanks Jerry, for an amazing night...We would highly recommend you to all my friends...Will use you for our 10 years anniversary...:)

Sent on 09/10/2012

Lisa · Married on 09/03/2011

It was an awesome experience at our event. I would highly recommend Jerry and his team. They were so helpful and considerate to all our requests.

Robert · Married on 07/23/2011

Jerry was great!! There was nothing he wouldn't do to make sure we would have the best time of our lives and we did. We had last minute changes which he handled seamlessly. He took care of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. It was a worry free atmosphere throughout the evening. I’ve already told him I’ll be using his services for our 10th anniversary. Thanks again…..

jose · Married on 06/25/2011

My hats off to you Jerry . great job on my Wedding . Me being a dj as well could not do both. lol thanks . My guest where very happy and they danced the night away. great job. I will recommend your services . thanks again