A First Class DJ Services Reviews

62 | Tampa, FL

62 Reviews for A First Class DJ Services

Brenda Desimone · Married on 01/11/2019

January wedding

Excellent experience! My wedding guests are still commenting on how professional this DJ was!

Daniel Hernandez · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing DJ

Jerry was great! He was so responsive in the planning process. And played just what we we're looking for during the reception. He had almost every one of our guest on the dance floor. Highly recommended

• Z

Zach Weaver · Married on 10/13/2018

Great professional service and more!

They went above and beyond our expectations. He kept everyone entertained and played all the songs we had requested. Beautiful set up and the up lighting was amazing! Thanks again for a great job.

Joe Camara · Married on 09/22/2018

Definitely the best DJ in town,,

DJ Jerry rocked the party! We have attended quite a few parties that have used a DJ, and I have to say, that hands down, First Class Entertainment met our expectations and more. The music selection was great and we all enjoyed how interactive and friendly he was with everyone including the children. This was one of the best decisions we made for a wedding. We can't thank you enough.

Anthony (Tony) Wood · Married on 07/28/2018

Great group of guys who know how to party

Jerry was our DJ for our wedding on July 28th and did a great job. He kept my everyone on the dance floor and the party was extended an extra hour. My buds are still talking about it and it's now December. Sorry for the delay on the review. but you won't be disappointed if you choose Jerry as your DJ.

David Verble · Married on 05/26/2018

Look no further, you have to go with this DJ!

He did a great job at our Wedding. He kept the dance floor going and was very interactive with all my guests. I will use him again for our anniversary party. Thanks again for an outstanding job!

Teisha Brown · Married on 05/04/2018

Great experience and must have for you wedding!

First Class Entertainment were very easy to work with and helped me make my wedding day a dream come true! They kept the dance floor full of energy, and full the entire night! The DJ didn’t blare us out (like most do) and made sure to play all of my must haves! So happy we went with them and I will definitely refer them to everyone I know!!

Nora Jackson · Married on 04/21/2018

There were really more than just music!

Jerry was the DJ at our wedding back on April 21st of this year. He was amazing! He was very professional, courteous, punctual, and knows how to rock a party. We recommend First Class Entertainment to anyone who's looking to have a great event.

Janet Groves · Married on 02/10/2018

Great DJ for your wedding!

First Class Entertainment was by far the best decision we made out of all of our vendors. The DJ was spot on with the music and lighting. Our guests never sat down and danced throughout the night. We highly recommend their services and more.

Kimberly · Married on 10/14/2017

Jerry was AMAZING! We paid for DJ services and the photo booth and got way more than we expected. Many of our guests commented how fantastic the DJ was and how fun the photo booth was. We love our photo booth pictures! Our guests were very creative. Jerry made our wedding day even more special!

Albert · Married on 10/07/2017

I wanted to thank Jerry the DJ for a great job at our wedding anniversary party. The music, set up and entertainment experience was the best I have seen in a long time. Our family and guest are still talking about the party. I really appreciate everything he did and how easy he was to work with. We were literally stressed free throughout the night. Thanks again...

Phillip · Married on 04/15/2017

Jerry was the DJ at our wedding earlier this year. I want to provide a brief statement on how it all went. From the ceremony to the reception, he was on point with the music and announcements. He was also engaging with everyone and made sure to keep the dance floor going. My wife loved the up-lighting; especially the gobo of our initials on the dance floor. He has a great personality and is easy going to work with. We definitely appreciate his professionalism and just as his business is named, he is First Class!!! I would highly recommend his services for any party or special engagement.

Daphne · Married on 12/23/2016

Made my day..Best Intro Master of Ceremony. Very Interactive Got everyone on the Dance floor. Courteous and Professional. Would recommend anytime..Loved him..Made my day a success.

James · Married on 12/15/2016

Jerry did an amazing job for my wedding, I couldn't ask for anything more! It was an absolutely perfect, amazing night! I highly recommend him for whatever occasion you're planning! You won't be disappointed!

Dwayne · Married on 12/03/2016

Although we got married over the summer, we couldn't have our reception until December 3rd. We hired DJ Jerry because he was referred to us by a friend.
    I just want to say that he did a great job!! He was prompt and his set up was outstanding. Jerry did his homework because he got to know our guests and knew what music to play to get us dancing; not stop throughout the evening. As a surprise from my parents, they put together a video of our ceremony, Jerry brought a huge projection screen and played the video for all to see. I also loved the fact that he dances and was able to show us how to dance the shuffle and wobble. I would highly recommend DJ Jerry. You won't be disappointed..

Jose · Married on 10/21/2016

First class DJ service is in a class on its own. I've hired him before and was extremely satisfied. I had another event that I needed his services for and he fulfilled my needs to the letter. He was very accommodating I also gave him a list of music for him to play and he was very kind to play every single song on my list and also and a request it was made by my guess. He made everyone feel comfortable and even got them to dance. For this birthday celebration I needed a portable photo booth which he had and nice lighting for Club atmosphere look which he supplied I'm very happy with his Services as usual I definitely recommend them to anyone.

Joanna · Married on 08/27/2016

We used First Class DJ Services for our company party and they were a hit. Very energetic and they came with a variety of skits and props to entertain our guests. Our boss and committee were very pleased with the outcome of the event. It was different and refreshing all at the same time. I would highly recommend Jerry and First Class DJ Services.. you will not be disappointed..

Juan A. · Married on 07/09/2016

I would highly recommend A First Class DJ Services for any Special Occasion. Our Wedding was wonderful it was an absolute Blast! The professionalism and charisma exhibited by this DJ was greatly appreciated. Our family and friends were very impressed with our Wedding. To this day they still express to us that they loved the variety of the music and especially the DJ's charismatic interaction with everyone. They as well as my wife and I truly had a great time it made our Day!....Highly recommended....would definitely hire again for any future events.

Marilyn · Married on 06/25/2016

I am not very good at writing responses but I had to make an exception for Jerry who was the DJ at our wedding. He did an amazing job and I have absolutely no regrets on choosing him over others. His passion and dedication to his work was a reflection on how great my wedding was. My family and friends loved him; especially the sentimental words he used when he introduced the father/daughter dance. It's t he simple details he did that showed how much he cared about our wedding. He's the only vendor we friended on Facebook. Lol.. Thanks again for making 2016 a year to remember.

Joe · Married on 04/02/2016

I would like to take a moment to thank Dj Jerry for a wonderful outstanding job you did for us at our wedding you was awesome,, From the music he played to the interaction he did, it was great, I will highly recommend him to anyone,,,,,

Nancy · Married on 09/19/2015

DJ Jerry Matos lives up to it's company name A First Class DJ Service! His Services were the icing on the cake for our Wedding Celebration. We couldn't have been happier with how it all went. His friendly demeanor and attention to every detail made it for us! The Music, the setup, the up lighting the Videography and the photo booth which was a Blast by the way was on point! I share this review so everyone could potentially make the great decision I did and hire him for their Special Event. It is proof positive that he is a stellar DJ! Highly Recommended!!

Kristen · Married on 05/23/2015

I recently got married on May 23, 2015. We were recommended to Jerry from A First Class DJ Services by one of our best friends who used him for their wedding and loved him. Upon meeting him for the first time, I was very impressed with his friendliness and professionalism. He broke down all the services he offered and explained to me how my wedding would go. I felt confident in the quality of his work and purchased up lighting, 6 hours of service, and a photo booth. As my wedding approached, we went through a detailed timeline of my song choices and he helped me out every step of the way. Jerry was extremely prompt and turned my reception room into a beautiful fairy tale spectacle with the up lighting. His set-up was gorgeous as well! The music was so clear and he played exactly the type of music that we wanted and did not play the songs we did not want. I feel that his prices were very comparable and maybe even lower than others out there. My husband and I had a blast and I know our guests did too!!

The photo booth was such a wonderful addition to our reception!! Everyone loved it and had a blast! The props were wonderful and up to date. The pictures were great quality too. A great addition that Jerry does is that he creates a scrapbook of all the pictures people took in the photo booth that night and sends us one. That is a memory that I will cherish for a lifetime! I cannot thank Jerry enough for helping to make our day even more perfect!!

I recommend Jerry for all your DJ needs! He will not disappoint!!

It was a pleasure working with Jerry. He made this whole process so easy, provided guidance and was very attentive to all my requests.
    His booth setup is impeccable and the quality of the sound is fantastic.
    We had a great time during our wedding and I am so happy I chose First Class to play the music for my beach wedding ceremony and the reception. I highly recommend Jerry as reliable and honest DJ services vendor.

We would like thank Jerry The DJ for First Class DJ Services for the most Unforgettable and Incredible service ever! The music was amazing. He had all the up to date current music as well as the all the pas its. He had everyone dancing and enjoying themselves, he rocked the house lol. Everyone is still talking about the party. Jerry is such a people person and down to earth. He took request and literally had all te requested music. We would highly recommend him and First Class DJ Services to anyone, given the party experience we enjoyed. His equipment and excellent lighting was very professional and noticeable. The interaction with the guests at the party was amazing. Not to many DJ's can interact or get out there nd work the floor like Jerry!

John · Married on 12/07/2014

We highly recommend First Class DJ Services. From the beginning Jerry was always very responsive, extremely professional and super helpful. He guided us through all the little details and managed all the DJ emcee duties on the actual wedding day without a hitch.
    We never once had to worry .
    The music was perfectly suited to our personalities and everyone had a blast.
    I would definitely recommend First Class DJ Services. Setting up an appointment with Jerry was super easy. He accommodated our work schedules and met with us. We sat for a few hours discussing what we were looking for and what our options & expectation's were. Jerry took the time to really get to know us. And this is BEFORE we committed!! We knew after that first meeting he was the guy for us! Thank you so much for everything you did for us. We could not have asked for anything better! It may sound cliche, but we had the time of our lives. John & Jeanette