A Dream Wedding Reviews

99 Reviews for A Dream Wedding

• Brianna

Brianna Brunello · Getting married on 04/09/2021

The Perfect Planner!!

We hired Echo from A Dream Wedding to help us plan our wedding at Solage, in Calistoga September 2019. It was the best money we spent! My husband and I were overwhelmed with the entire process of planning a wedding. We didn't know where to start, so we immediately starting looking for a planner. Once we had our first call with Echo, she put our minds at ease and we knew she was the perfect fit. You can tell she loves what she does and she's exceptionally good at it. She helped us through the entire process and gave us helpful tips along the way. She's the most organized person I know. She sent us updated timelines(to the minute) she dealt with all of our vendors, negotiated prices, reminded of special touches, and helped our special day run smoothly from start to finish. She went above and beyond to make sure we weren't stressed at any point the day of, from taking our dog back to our room after the ceremony, getting me sandals since my feet were hurting so bad, and even setting our room up with flowers and candles to come back to at the end of the night! It doesn't get any better!
    She was quick to respond, and easy to get a hold of. Her cheerful spirt and positive attitude made us feel confident that our wedding day would be absolutely perfect and just how we had imagined. We can't thank Echo enough for all her hard work!! I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the Napa area!
    XOXO The Brunellos

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • W

Wayne Lin · Getting married on 02/10/2021

A Dream Planner

We cannot recommend Echo highly enough. I'm not even sure if we would have had our wedding if it weren't for Echo. Our wedding in Napa happened to fall on the weekend of the fires in Oct 2019. Despite the hectic situation, our wedding went off without any problems. Echo kept us updated throughout the entire process and we didn't even notice at one point when our venue's electricity was cut due to the fire because Echo and the on site manager had already coordinated a back up plan using a back up generator. Leading up to the wedding, her simple timelines and schedule keeps everything stress free. Echo is the perfect planner to for letting you and your guests enjoy your wedding date. - M&W

Sent on 01/03/2020

Gary Foreman · Getting married on 07/10/2020

We got our Dream Wedding!

Planning a wedding can be challenging and doing so when the venue is on the other side of the country makes it more so. We knew that we needed help and couldn’t have made a better choice.

Echo was incredible. She handled everything – all the things we knew that we needed and all the details that we didn’t! Constant communication was key, helping us choose vendors (they’re all amazing!) to make our day perfect - carefully (and patiently) walking us through every step of the process and was an absolute budgeting ninja. When we were busy with work, she was understanding; when we were indecisive, she helped brainstorm; when we didn’t want to do something, she convinced us otherwise! We couldn’t have done it without her.

Our guests had the very best time – all those extra little touches didn’t go unnoticed. We’re in no doubt we raised the bar and couldn’t have done it without her.

We cannot recommend Echo highly enough.

Sent on 12/23/2019

Michelle Belechak · Married on 05/08/2020

A Mother-In-Laws Opinion

That's kind of a scary title to give a review about a wedding, right? The MIL is often looked at with shady eyes in this scenario. So, my daughter in law has hired a wedding planner and then I follow suit and hire the same one, Echo, to help me plan and coordinate the wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Oh the pressure here....ok, ok...I have to stop trying to sound tough because I happen to have the world's GREATEST DIL!!! And she found for us the most perfect wedding planner ever! Like have you ever had a meal so good that you want to tell every single person you know that they HAVE to got to that same restaurant and order the exact same meal just so they can experience the same joy you had while enjoying your dinner? Think that times a million!! I have never been so impressed by someone's attention to detail, ability to understand exactly what look, feel, and ambience I wanted for an event and then MAKE IT HAPPEN all while being on the other side of the country.
    Two quick stories that made my experience the best ever...after the rehearsal we had time before we had to be at the rehearsal venue. I look at this incredibly beautiful, amazingly talented, perfectly organized planner of mine and ask if I should just go to the venue and help set everything up. She simply smiled and said, "No, you go enjoy your guests. I will take care of everything." Now this made me a little nervous...I had discussed all the details but hadn't seen them put together yet before my guests would. So in I walk with everyone and tears streamed down my face. PERFECTION!
    Which leads to the second story, one of my daughters, seeing how perfect everything was for the rehearsal, was now worried the wedding would not be as beautiful. I will finish by saying....Echo somehow, someway created a wedding that was THE most magical, stunning, and perfect wedding day for my son and his wife that even somehow surpassed the rehearsal which honestly seemed impossible to accomplish. After months of planning and forming a relationship with this amazing woman somehow she still blew us all away. Yep, I stand on the rooftops screaming to everyone "YOU MUST CALL ECHO!"

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Robertson · Married on 04/11/2020

Amazing Experience with A Dream Wedding

Echo is truly amazing at what she does! Our wedding this past fall at Calistoga Ranch went by absolutely seamlessly. It was the most perfect day, and I think much of that was due to Echo. During the months leading up to the wedding, we stuck (or tried to stick) to Echo's timelines, and so in the few weeks just before our wedding, there was nothing left to worry about! We had no stress on our wedding day; Echo took care of everything.

Even though we planned our Napa wedding from New York, working with Echo made the entire process very manageable. We told her what our vision was, and she chose a handful of vendors for each category for us to pick that she believed would be able to execute our plans (and we loved all the vendors we met with). We could not have been happier with our our day went. Thank you, Echo!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan Jurden · Married on 12/10/2019

Echo really gave me A Dream Wedding!

Where do I even begin? If you don't plan on reading this entire review, all you need to know is that Echo is absolutely amazing and our wedding day would not have been the same without her. You will not regret booking her!

When I started wedding planning, I knew I needed a planner. Originally from the midwest and only living in the bay area for a couple years before getting engaged, I knew I needed expert help to plan my dream wedding in wine country on a budget. After talking to multiple planners, I was completely overwhelmed. I felt like giving up, but then I got on a call with Echo and everything just clicked. She was the first person to talk to me seriously about budget and about how the process would work. I appreciated her straight forward approach because it's exactly what I was looking for in a planner. I am very type A and have a very hard time letting go and giving over control - clearly, not an easy client. The moment I spoke with Echo though, I knew she had to plan my wedding.

We started working together in January, which was a bit late considering we were planning on a fall wedding at Beringer. Right away we got to work! I loved that Echo kept my husband and I on a tight schedule, answering every single question we had along the way without judgement or hesitation. I completely trusted her opinion and she actually helped make wedding planning more fun. Anytime I didn't know what to do or how to make a decision, she was right there to help. My husband was very picky about a couple things as well when in came to the food and she was more than accommodating. Her vendor recommendations were all within our budget and were a BREEZE to work with.

Three months before our wedding, we had a hiccup with the band we had booked. Echo helped us navigate this situation and made everything less stressful. I was freaking out thinking, "how are we going to find a band to play our wedding with only three months notice?!" Sure enough, with Echo's help, we were able to book The Boombox (incredible band - even better than our original pick) and helped us get our initial deposit back!! I truly don't know what I would have done without her.

And then, the week of our wedding, we found out the power was going to be shut down in Napa Valley. I was completely overwhelmed and had no idea how to handle what was happening. It was extremely stressful, but Echo managed EVERYTHING for me with professionalism and grace; from backup generators and logistics, to texting me every hour to provide updates and let me know everything was going to be okay. She answered every single one of my crazy questions with a smile on her face.

On our wedding day, I was actually able to relax. That was something I never thought I'd be able to do. I thought I'd be stressing over every detail, but when I walked into our venue before our reception started, my jaw dropped. It was even better than I had pictured. We had power, Echo remember every little thing we had ever discussed, and it was truly breathtakingly beautiful. I was in shock. Our family and friends are still talking about how amazing our wedding was and my husband and I miss it every day. It was absolutely the best day of our lives and we owe it all to Echo.

I could go on and on, but the bottom line is this: Echo Wright is extremely talented, a joy to work with and takes so much pride in her work. She cares about her clients and LISTENS. I would recommend her services to anyone. I promise you will not regret your decision to work with her. She doesn't miss a thing.

THANK YOU, ECHO! We love you!!

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah L Carpenter · Married on 09/28/2019

A dream to work with!

My husband and I worked with Echo over the past year to plan our wine country wedding and could not have been happier. She was an absolute dream and helped us make our picture perfect wedding come to life. Echo consulted us from everything from finding the ideal venue to choosing the best vendors, to making sure that the day of ran 100% according to plan. We had quite a few obstacles pop up the last week of our wedding, but Echo handled all of them with ease and professionalism, and made sure our wedding day was perfect. Anyone who works with Echo is in very good hands and will have everything they dream of in their wedding!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Angela

Angela Tavrell · Married on 08/30/2019

Impeccable attention to detail - HIGHLY recommend working with Echo!

Echo was everything we hoped for in a wedding planner and so much more. My husband and I live in Ohio, so planning our dream wedding in Napa, CA was overwhelming—to say the least. We had interviewed a few wedding planners prior to speaking with Echo, but within minutes of our first call we knew she was the perfect choice. Echo is warm, caring and has impeccable attention to detail. Throughout the planning process, Echo had great communication with us to ensure our minds were at ease and we were stress-free. She kept us on task, and provided great advice to help us create a beautiful wedding within our budget. Her deep connections and trust with each of the vendors made sure that we were not only given superb service, but at a reasonable price. We recommend Echo to anyone getting married in the area - she is simply the best! Thank you Echo, for giving us our Dream Wedding!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/10/2019

Echo is amazing at what she does

We hired Echo and A Dream Wedding for our wedding at Calistoga Ranch. Being on the east coast we realized that we would have to do everything from afar. We hired Echo before meeting her in person and we know that we made the best decision for our wedding planning and day of needs. Echo thought of everything - from helping us with the perfect glassware and table setting to managing an incredibly complicated timeline for our wedding day as well as day of logistics for multiple buses, pick up locations for our guests, and more. She did everything with confidence and ease - and made us feel comfortable about everything and we did not have to worry about anything going wrong the day of our wedding. She is truly great at what she does and brings a great spirit and positivity to her work. We were tough clients at times with lots of little questions and requests- and she took great care of us. Thank you A Dream Wedding for making our wedding day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Lisa · Married on 07/20/2019

Outstanding Wedding Planning

I highly recommend A Dream Wedding for wedding planning in Napa or Sonoma Valley. Echo planned my daughter’s wedding last summer at Calistoga Ranch, There are so many details to navigate for any wedding, and I learned that in the wine country there are a few more due to zoning restrictions, details in how some venues and businesses operate and limited choices of vendors in some categories. My daughter and now son-in-law were working intensely out-of-state and had limited time. And while I am in the Bay Area, that’s still quite different from really knowing the wine country. Echo did a great job navigating us through everything - from knowing which decisions had to be made quickly to knowing the trade-offs with specific vendors and having intimate venue knowledge. It also became clear that the vendors/venues know Echo and as a result she’s able to get more leeway on some of the restrictions that might otherwise be enforced. I was told multiple times by the representatives of the venue and other vendors how much they liked putting on Echo’s weddings. Furthermore, I felt she was very reasonably priced for the level of service provided.

Echo was also fun to work with. She was unfailingly cheerful and calm. She is very organized and doesn’t miss details. On the day of the wedding, the venue was running fans in a tent that was used for the reception. Echo noticed that they were directing hot air down and had them change the direction of the fans before the reception started. These are the kinds of little details that matter and are really hard to be on top of without an excellent wedding planner. As we approached the ceremony date, my daughter realized she didn’t want to start the day really early in the morning. This meant we needed a second hair stylist for the wedding party. Echo was able to find one on short notice. I don’t think this would have been possible without her. After months of planning, we reached the day of, and at multiple times during the day I thought about what was going on during set-up - managing the various vendors and the venue - and what a relief it was to not have to think about any of it. All the details were in place for the wedding party to have fun that day while getting ready, and the wedding went off without a hitch.

I thought that A Dream Wedding was done then. But there was a snafu in which one of the rental vendors claimed we had “lost” some items during the course of the wedding. Echo went above and beyond following up with the venue and the vendor to track down the items. Eventually I was charged by the rental vendor. But, unknown to me, Echo continued to persist with them and they eventually got back to her and acknowledged that they had located the items in their warehouse. I was refunded; but the more important part of this story is how Echo persisted until it was resolved correctly. Echo knows Napa and Sonoma very well and has a reputation for pulling off outstanding weddings. She was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Mike Peterson · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Experience with Echo

Echo was indispensable in helping us plan our June 2019 wedding at Carmel Valley Ranch. From the beginning of the process she was very accessible and organized, which was vital since we were planning this from out of town. We interviewed many wedding planners, and Echo was unique in multiple ways. 1) She is a one woman shop so we knew we would be getting her full attention rather than having our wedding tasked out to more junior planners at a given firm.
    She also limits the amount of full weddings she takes on in a season so she can ensure full attention. 2) She gave us all referral fees that she would have otherwise received from vendors she had previous relationships with. 3) She was the only wedding planner we talked to in the original screening call who was conscious of us not having an unlimited budget, and offered her recommendations for certain places to over and under spend.

Overall, working with Echo was a great experience and I cannot imagine planning a wedding without her. Not to mention, through her negotiations with vendors, she more than paid for herself with the money we saved.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Janelle

Janelle Wetch · Married on 11/10/2018

Priceless. An absolute must

Ok, so I will start out by saying my fiancé, now husband and I both thought a wedding planner was a ridiculous expense to add on top of a wedding. As we started getting into the planning there was just so much we really didn't know. I mean it's not like one gets married often enough to know the ins and outs. Echo was an angel. I highly recommend her. She paid attention to every. Single. Detail. From the little to the big pieces. She heard our vision and made it reality.

Echo also saved us $6,000 on a contract that I'm not quite sure we would have been able to negotiate on our own.

Our wedding was spectacular because of a dream wedding. We always spoke directly with Echo. She always got back to us in a timely manner and she really is quite amazing at what she does. Everything ran on time and was quite seamless. We felt like guests at our wedding. Which I am confident would not have been the case if we tried to go at it on our own.

I could not recommend Echo "a dream wedding" enough.. She is worth her weight in gold!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Heather Beylik · Married on 10/06/2018

She made a Dreamer out of me!

Unlike many bride's I know, I did not have my dream wedding planned and envisioned since I was a little girl. In fact, I thought I would I always thought I would elope. Imagine my surprise (and nerves!) when my groom said he wanted a big destination wedding! Because of this, my first days trying to plan a wedding myself were very overwhelming. On top of that, my husband and I are both extremely busy professionals. Then, my Mom found A Dream Wedding! From the first phone call, Echo had a special way of helping me bring to life a dream that I didn’t even know that I had buried inside- to have a Wine Country Wedding. Her creativity is inspiring; she captured my vision so quickly and intuitively. Her passion is infectious; she turned any ounce of stress I had into total excitement. Her reputation is flawless; every vendor that we met, interviewed or used breathed a sigh of relief when we told them that Echo was our planner. I highly recommend A Dream Wedding to any Bride- whether you have been dreaming of your wedding your whole life, or are just now getting started.

I could cite dozens of special stories about Echo, but I want to share two. One is the way Echo supported my dad who was very anxious about his toast for the days leading up to the wedding. I watched her help him set up his props (yes, he had props- how cute is he!), and heard her reassure him kindly and endlessly. That was so special for both of us. Secondly, I was so busy mingling and dancing that I didn’t get to have any of the special allergen-free cake that we had made for our reception. Echo was so disappointed by this on my behalf that she over-night shipped me a fresh cake for me to enjoy when I got home. Now that is above and beyond even a 5 star rating. We love Echo so much. The only disappointment here is that I couldn’t take her with me to help me plan and stay calm in my everyday life!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Alivia Snyder · Married on 09/22/2018

From One Bride to Another, Choose Echo!

Echo is the absolute perfect wedding planner! I would hands down recommend her to any bride :)

I started working with Echo shortly after I got engaged and was completely new to wedding planning. Between my fiancé and I, we had a ton of really basic questions and were slightly overwhelmed by all that needed to be done. Throughout the entire planning process, Echo was highly organized, knowledgeable, patient, and professional. She is an absolute veteran in the business and will navigate any situation flawlessly.

One of my favorite memories working with Echo was her process for helping us chose vendors. She planned a beautiful weekend in wine country for us to meet with vendors that she hand-picked for us based on our needs. Throughout the course of two days, Echo had booked us meetings with two of each vendor (e.g. two photographers, two caterers, etc.), so that we could choose our favorites. Did I mention these were all at adorable coffee shops/restaurants?

While the planning process was an absolute pleasure, the true magic came on the day of the wedding. The day was a complete fairytale. Seeing it all come together was like watching a symphony, with countless moving parts all working towards a common goal. Everything flowed just as it was supposed to and exceeded our wildest dreams. Even our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to! We are so grateful that we chose Echo for our special day! And hope you all do too :)

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jason Hamera · Married on 09/02/2018

A title fitting of an extraordinary experience

First, to say the wedding was a dream merely scratches the surface of the surreal experience Echo was able to procure. Everything from the ease of communication, to the pinpoint organization, reasonable pricing, and overall giddy professional demeanor , this equates to THE PERFECT wedding. At first we were skeptical of hiring a planner (ambitious we know) but with hindsight being the crux of wisdom, take our advice, go with Echo. The thorough thoutfullness she brings is sure to enhance not overshadow your unique tastes as she has proven a powerful resource for expert design. We really appreciate how seamless our wedding day was, thanks to her our stress level was zero! And everyone took note. We thank you Echo for everything you have done and to all reading this we highly recommend A Dream Wedding to surpass all your expectations.

Sent on 11/22/2018

Doug · Married on 08/26/2018

Echo did a phenomenal job orchestrating an absolutely beautiful wedding for us. The evening just couldn't have gone more smoothly and flawlessly. Echo pays close attention to every detail, keeps in close and constant contact with all the vendors, and does an amazing job taking a huge load off the bride and groom and their families. High marks as well for producing an event that reflects the wishes and vision of the bride and groom. We absolutely couldn't have done it without her.
    I would recommend Echo without any reservation whatsoever to anyone looking for a wedding planner.
    Doug M. (Father of the Bride)

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Deirdre

Deirdre · Married on 08/18/2018

I'm not even sure where to start on this review. Echo was so incredible over the last year and a half of planning our wedding, I wouldn't have done any of it differently. First off, we were planning our Sonoma wedding from Singapore, which was already a challenge in itself with the time difference and coordination with vendors. Echo narrowed down huge lists of vendors to one or two, so we could easily make our decisions. She was more than happy to take very early phone calls to accommodate our time zone. When we arrived to meet all the vendors, she had thoughtfully planned out a schedule where we weren't driving all over the county. We didn't feel stressed going through the process, and thoroughly enjoyed the few days we had in Sonoma. I'm a type A personality, and had lots and lots of questions at every turn - which Echo was patient and happy to answer quickly and efficiently. I'd say the most important part about all of this was that this isn't just business to Echo - she treated us the whole way as friends, and put her heart and soul into making this our perfect day. Her involvement was so sincere and genuine.

Now speaking to the actual wedding day, Echo and Dawn we're absolutely incredible. As you know, things will always go wrong on wedding day. Echo and Dawn we're seen but not heard, and their level of professionalism was exceptional. I didn't feel rushed around to all the different events, I felt like I could truly enjoy the day. Things went wrong with some vendors, but Echo and Dawn were so seamless in their delivery that I had absolutely no clue of anything that was happening. They were so calm and collected, we really felt like we didn't have anything to be concerned about. To be completely honest, our wedding day was the best day of our lives! Thank you Echo and Dawn for making this possible, we will truly remember it for our lifetime!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Brigid · Married on 06/30/2018

Echo’s business name says it all – she made our dream wedding come true! We hired Echo a year before our June 2018 wedding weekend. My husband and I live in Boston, my mom lives in Kansas City and we planned our wedding in St. Helena, CA. It was no easy feat to coordinate and work with us being cross-country but Echo did it with ease. She has incredible patience and insane attention to detail. She was so patient and readily available to answer my hundreds of questions. We could only go out to St. Helena one time during our year of planning. Echo made our time out there so productive! She had organized two full days of vendor meetings, ensuring we had enough time with each vendor to make an educated decision. Throughout planning, Echo schedules calls with you where she maps out exactly what needs to be done. She provided us with a detailed timeline and made sure we were on top of the things our vendors needed.

Echo also planned our rehearsal dinner and welcome party which again exceeded expectations. She worked so well with my in-laws and me to put everything in to motion. Echo wrote up detailed itineraries for the whole weekend for us to give to our families and wedding party. She paid attention to people’s names, was on the lookout for mishaps and made sure Matt and I didn’t stress about a single thing. If anything went wrong during the weekend we still don’t know about it! She had everything timed down to the minute and kept us on track in such an easy way. We enjoyed every second of our wedding weekend because we knew Echo had everything covered. I cannot say enough glowing things about Echo and A Dream Wedding. She truly cares about every single one of her couples and wants to make sure your wedding is the best day. Matt and I can’t thank Echo enough for everything she did for us. She is the best of the best! We can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Kirsten · Married on 11/18/2017

Planning a wedding in Napa from the east coast would have been impossible without Echo’s help. She was on our venue's list of vendors, and after one phone call with Echo we knew she was the right choice.

We had the opportunity to meet her in person a few months later when we took our one trip out to meet with vendors and do a tasting at our venue. She set up a two-day, detailed itinerary for us down to the minute to meet with her, the venue, and vendors recommended by her based on our needs. All we had to do was show up! Choosing vendors seemed like an overwhelming task for us given the distance, and having her set up appointments from her vetted list was invaluable to us. Echo set up a timeline for us to follow leading up to our wedding day, and was always available to answer any questions via email or phone, provide suggestions, and send gentle (and much needed!) reminders to keep us on task with any deadlines. We also had a tent booked as a rain contingency and Echo was extremely helpful in keeping that plan as flexible as possible leading up to the wedding - something we could have never handled on our own.

Weddings have a lot of moving parts, but you would never know it as everything seemed to just magically fall into place thanks to Echo’s coordination of everything. We truly had no worries on our wedding day because we 100% trusted Echo would be there every step of the way. Furthermore, every vendor we booked from her list was amazing. So many guests commented on how beautiful the wedding was and how they enjoyed themselves, and that is in no small part due to Echo’s hard work. She is so thorough and organized no detail escapes her attention, and it shows on your wedding day.

We can't express enough gratitude for her efforts in making our wedding so special, and would wholeheartedly recommend her. Thank you, Echo!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Arielle · Married on 11/04/2017

We booked our venue, I’d started researching different vendors... and then it hit me. Planning a wedding is much more overwhelming than I had anticipated, especially when it’s a destination wedding. I went to the preferred vendor list my venue gave me. I planned to call every planner on the list. Called the first one, I was less than impressed. Called the second... she blew me away! I could tell immediately she was the right fit! I loved the sound of her voice. She sounded like a go-getter but also had a very calming way about how she spoke. It was love at first chat! I knew she was the one! But I couldn’t tell her that. ?? I made her think there were other candidates and that I’d have to talk to my (at that time) fiancé. I called him the second Echo and I hung up jumping up and down exclaiming we had a winner and I had ZERO desire to look any further! I explained her prices and said I was confident she’d be worth every cent. He was hesitant. After much convincing, it happened! He gave me the OK to go with the greatest wedding planner of all time. Echo got our vision. She saw we weren’t the typical couple and had strange requests and quickly adapted to our wishes. The entire way, Echo was on top of everything... even when things got stressful. Our host hotel burned down 3 weeks before our wedding. All the hotels were booked up. She was so amazing the whole time easing my stress but keeping me in the loop. There were some hiccups on the day of our wedding (caterer was TERRIBLE at best ??) but Echo never batted an eye, never allowed us nor our guests to know what was going on... she made it seem like everything was perfect... just like we thought it was. I couldn’t imagine having not gone with a wedding planner or using a wedding planner besides Echo. She’s the best ever! Don’t go through the stress of planning your own wedding. Definitely spend the money on a wedding planner. And don’t waste wedding planner money elsewhere, EchoDawn Wright is amazing! ??

Sent on 12/29/2017

Cyrus · Married on 09/16/2017

Echo Wright from A Dream Wedding is amazing! She's the ideal wedding planner if you are getting married in the Napa/Sonoma area. We retained her services for assistance with finding our venue and of course for the wedding day itself. My wife and I are both lawyers and very picky people. Echo exceeded our expectations with respect to both services and was unbelievably patient with us throughout the process. In hindsight, we don't think there is any way another wedding planner could rise to Echo's level of execution.
    We ended up choosing Calistoga Ranch as our venue after visiting quite a few other places. Echo of course was spot on with her timeline the entire day of the wedding; it was fluid and ran smoothly all night- my wife and I didn't have to think about a single detail. She absolutely nailed it and in our opinion it would be a huge risk going with another planner in the Napa/Sonoma area. Echo has close relationships with all of the best florists and vendors in the area but if you are getting a dj then be sure to use dj Dennis from Anderson Entertainment and Christian from Krumbs Cakes for your cake.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Patti · Married on 09/09/2017

Echo was amazing! My daughter had the wedding of her dreams at Chalk Hill Estate Winery thanks to this amazing woman! She is so extremely organized and does not let anything fall through the cracks! We had one major problem 3 days before the wedding, the videographer we had paid for ended up in the hospital and could not video the wedding. Echo spent countless hours, and two days, trying to find a suitable replacement at the last minute. It was a tough task, but somehow she did it. On the day of the wedding Echo, being the extremely organized planner that she is, had a prepared time line and she made sure everyone followed it! There was absolutely no stress for any of the wedding party on the wedding day! It was a magical day thanks to all of her hard work! I would highly recommend Echo as your wedding planner. You will LOVE her!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Dana · Married on 09/02/2017

Echo helped us plan our dream wedding in Sonoma in 8 months. Her impressive organization and time management skills, energy, enthusiasm and experience planning all types of weddings made what can be a very stressful (but very exciting!) period more than manageable. Our wedding planning was further complicated because my husband and I live on the East Coast, but Echo worked and coordinated extremely closely with my mom in CA and my husband and me. Our wedding day was unseasonably hot, but Echo and her team kept the entire wedding crews' spirits high and expertly handled all unexpected emergencies and last minute changes without me knowing. Her breadth of work enabled her to reconcile our wedding vision with what works best and is possible. She is a true professional and an absolute pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Mollie · Married on 07/29/2017

Echo is not only a stellar professional she is a wonderful person who is easy to connect and work with. She really knows her business and works tirelessly to execute on behalf of her clients. Echo has an excellent reputation in the industry and has an established network of quality vendors who speak highly of her and love working with her. Echo was able to connect us with all of our wedding vendors, from event rentals, to live musicians, to DJs, florists and photographers. She was truly our 'one-stop-shop' resource who guided us through every step. Trust is paramount in any relationship, but it is intensely critical when partnering with someone to plan your wedding. With Echo, we were in good hands, she took excellent care of us and we would work with her again in a minute!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Karna · Married on 07/01/2017

Echo is the best of the best. She is organized beyond belief, fast to respond, attentive to you and all the details, and an all-around amazing woman. She will help you plan the most gorgeous wedding you could ever dream of and one your guests will never forget.

As a wedding photographer I couldn't ask for a more incredible wedding planner to work with. Echo anticipates everything so that nothing comes as a surprise, and in fact your guests will never know how hard she is working behind the scenes...because she is just that good! :)

Echo is kind, warm, and someone you would CHOOSE out of 1,000 options to have at your side for your wedding experience. Count your lucky stars to have her help you realize your wedding dream.

Sent on 07/12/2017