A DJ TO GO Reviews

110 | Pensacola, FL

110 Reviews for A DJ TO GO

Emily · Married on 11/21/2015

What a phenomenal experience - Ron was absolutely the best. Professional, attentive, fantastic MC, all wrapped up in some of the best music! So many of my guests commented that the music was perfect. Guests danced for 4 straight hours - all a guests, all ages, all night. Thanks Ron for everything.

Ron was amazing throughout the whole process! His planning packet helped us out a lot with picking out music. We had some hiccups during our wedding, things got a bit chaotic due to my family being crazy but Ron caught on and without asking he knew what to do and made it all work. Thank you so much Ron, you made the night run smoothly and we had a blast!!

Cassidy · Married on 10/18/2015

Ron did a great job with our ceremony and reception! He was able to find the music we wanted with minimal effort on our end. Great DJ at a great price.

Lisa · Married on 01/02/2015

Ron Ralph was amazing to work with. We had several meetings with him before our wedding date to discuss the music, flow of the ceremony and reception, etc. Since we didn't hire a wedding coordinator, it was EXTREMELY helpful to have Ron's experience, advice and professionalism on hand while planning our wedding. He always replied to emails promptly, and was VERY flexible - even as we had to make venue changes to our wedding ceremony at the last minute due to inclement weather. During the reception, Ron really got our guests into the wedding, and many people commented that he was the best DJ they had ever seen at a wedding. We had many custom requests, which Ron had no problem executing. The entire event went smoothly, and I can't say enough great things about A DJ To Go! Definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ and trustworthy and energetic DJ for their event!

Stephanie · Married on 12/13/2014

Ron was hands down the best DJ any bride/groom could ask for. We were looking for a DJ online and Ron had amazing reviews. We contacted a lot of DJs in the area and Ron was the only one that responded so quickly. From the first day we talked to him to our wedding, he was so organized. He has all the equipment that you would need for a video projector, if you were looking to using one. When you book him, he provides you with an 'event organizer'. It is a detailed spreadsheet of how the reception is going to go down. You fill it out and put checks on what details you want Ron to announce. He is also very cooperative when it comes to song requests. My husband is very particular with his music and Ron pretty much nailed what we wanted to hear. So everyone in Pensacola or around the Pensacola area, book Ron Ralph! He is so sweet and amazing at his job!

Mikele · Married on 12/07/2014

Mr. Ralph was very easy to work with and really wants to make your event what you want it to be. Very dependable. I would call on him again, for sure!

Ron did an amazing job at our wedding! The music was perfect and exactly what we asked! Ron was easy to work with and responded in a timely manner which made my job easier!! Would highly recommend A DJ to Go!

Ron Ralph of “A DJ to Go” was another great vendor at our wedding. He provided a schedule of music for both the ceremony and reception that I was able to go through and list the songs I wanted played when. We had a specific song for our recessional that I wanted played a minute or so in, and he was able to edit the opening out so that only the portion I wanted was played. His set-up was great both for the ceremony outside and reception inside. Everyone could hear the music, but it wasn't so loud that it was headache-inducing. He played a mix of songs in the genre I requested, and kept people dancing the whole night.

• W

Whitney · Married on 11/08/2014

Ron was great! He did our ceremony and reception music. Very professional and super easy to work with! Everyone had a great time!

marlese · Married on 10/11/2014

Ron was very very professional!!! He made my day very smooth and that made for a happy bride!! I would highly recommend. Thanks Ron!!

shawna · Married on 10/10/2014

Thanks to Ron our wedding music was perfect. Such a good variety and the barbie/ken game was so much fun! Couldn't of asked for a better DJ!

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2014

Ron was absolutely amazing! He was very professional to do business with. He knew how to watch the crowd, which made our reception flow nicely and a lot of fun. Our guests came up to us afterward telling us how good the DJ was. He would also wait until we entered the building (we had an inside/outside reception) to play certain songs or announce anything. My husband and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Deidra · Married on 10/03/2014

Everyone had lots of fun! Great music and was good at playing request!

Leslie · Married on 09/07/2014

We met with Ron early this summer in hopes of selecting a DJ for our wedding reception. He prefers to meet people in person, so that he can walk you through the paperwork and organization that he will provide if you select him as your DJ. I walked away from the event telling my now-husband how impressed I was with his organization and professionalism.

Come the wedding day, he created a fun environment at our reception that was beyond our expectations! He helped the reception run very smoothly and turned our reception into the greatest dance party of 2014!

I would definitely recommend A DJ to Go (Ron Ralph) to any future couples looking for a DJ to make their wedding reception a memorable and enjoyable day!

Thank you for all you did in helping us celebrate our wedding!

Andrea · Married on 08/31/2014

Ron was the perfect DJ for us. We chose him because he spent time getting to know us as a couple and was very professional. He has excellent communication skills and was very quick at responding to emails. We are huge music lovers, so being able to customize the song list was very important to us. He did such a great job playing our favorite songs, and his fun and energetic personality kept the guests dancing all night. Everyone we talked to said they had a blast at the reception and that they loved the music. The night went by so quickly, but Ron did an amazing job of fitting in all of the events and making things flow nicely. He also provided beautiful up lighting and projected our picture slideshow for us. He pays close attention to detail and is extremely organized. We loved working with Ron and would highly recommend him!

We could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding reception! From the first time I emailed Ron, he returned my call within minutes! He was consistently attentive, professional, and such a wonderful person to work with. He made it so easy for us to put in all of our requests for our reception and just enjoy the day! All of our guests danced all night- no one was sitting! He made it fun and enjoyable, announcing all of what needed to happen and when. He went over detail with us to ensure we got exactly what we wanted. He was always punctual, and even had fantastic up-lighting for our venue that made it the most beautiful and fun atmosphere! Thank you again, Ron, for making our wedding so effortless on our part and giving our guests something they will continue to talk about!

Drew · Married on 08/23/2014

Ron Ralph was a model professional from beginning to end. Planning a destination wedding is not easy, and we relied upon reviews and recommendations for everything. Ron was prompt in his responses, he boasts several industry accreditations and touts years of industry experience. He sent us a wedding ceremony and reception planner, which included all the details you can imagine, from father and daughter dance song choice to the cake cutting song to a timeline of events, (i.e. cake cutting, bouquet toss, best man speech). Throughout the wedding reception, Ron was extremely attentive and kept everything on track. He was a great MC, played exactly the type of music we wanted (and took requests). His expertise was much needed, and appreciated.

If you are planning a wedding in the Pensacola, Florida area or nearby in the Florida Panhandle, I would highly recommend the DJ services of Ron Ralph. Thank you for a wonderful evening, Ron!

Kristen · Married on 08/16/2014

We had Ron DJ for our beach reception, and I can't express enough how awesome he was! I was planning my wedding and reception from afar, so I had to rely solely on reviews and recommendations for my vendors... I am SO GLAD I came across Ron. He was very professional and SO MUCH FUN. He is solely to thank for how smooth our reception went. He coordinated everything, and was very responsive. I would recommend him to anyone!!!!!

Joelle · Married on 08/02/2014

Ron was great. He did the music for our wedding and everything was faded out perfectly- so you did have songs playing too long etc. For our reception there really wasn't a moment that the dance floor was not packed! He got everyone dancing and he has awesome ideas for games to incorporate too. He also is very organized, just fill out the packet he has and your wedding will go very smoothly with very little interruptions.

Nicole · Married on 07/26/2014

Ron was an absolutely fantastic DJ! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is having a wedding, party or event and needs a DJ. He was very professional, energetic, and had a great DJ voice. You can tell that he has years of experience! My husband and I gave Ron ideas of what types of songs we liked, and he put together a great play list. I was always able to reach Ron, whenever I had a question or when there was a change to the reception. Also, his prices were very reasonable!!! If you want a great DJ who will make your party memorable, look no further!

Dawna · Married on 07/05/2014

Our reception would not have been successful if it weren't for A DJ TO GO. We had a video to show everyone and he supplied (and set up) the video screen, speakers, etc. He played perfect music for our (very) conservative family. I would definitely recommend him for an event.

Kristin · Married on 06/21/2014

Ron was wonderful! We were very happy with him and he made it so easy to plan our music even though we lived in a different state than where we were getting married. The music at the reception was just what we wanted and the ceremony music was more than perfect. Ron is very nice and so easy to communicate with.

Jennifer · Married on 06/07/2014

Ron was awesome! He provided us with a very detailed list for fulfilling all the special details of the day - things I would not have even thought to address. A couple weeks prior to the wedding, he contacted us about last minute details. This was such a blessing to us because the last couple of weeks were crazy for us! Without Ron's communication, we surely would have missed something. We had a broad range of music we had requested - he played it all and kept the party going. We had an outdoor area for dancing set up, but it was really humid and we requested to move it indoors. He did it in 10 minutes and no one noticed the break - not even me! He arrived early, provided really nice up-lighting, his equipment was top-notch, and he worked seamlessly with our other vendors. I really can't say enough nice things about Ron. Our wedding guests even complimented how polite he was. I would certainly recommend Ron to anyone! Thank you for helping to make our wedding day perfect!

Lindsay · Married on 06/06/2014

Ron was great! Played all the music requested, kept the guests entertained and the wedding on schedule!

julie · Married on 05/17/2014

Ron did a wonderful job at our daughter's wedding. Very professional and responsive
    to her special musical requests. everyone had a wonderful time!