A Digital Affair Reviews

5 Reviews for A Digital Affair

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2019

Great To Work With!

Steve and Jeanine were great to work with! Aside from being very nice people in general, they were very professional, filmed unobtrusively, and delivered a beautiful video. They even managed to get it to me before a trip to visit my grandmother who was unable to make the wedding due to health reasons.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Elvia

Elvia · Married on 12/01/2018

Fantastic work!

We got married last year December 2018 and Steve and Jeanine were amazing! We booked them last minute because we had issues with the last videographer, and we are so glad we chose them! They were the sweetest people, very professional, easy to work with, and worked great with our photographer. They took some beautiful shots, and we couldn't be any happier with our wedding video. Every time we watch it, it's like we are reliving that day again. Thank you so much Steve and Jeanine for your amazing work!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Amy

Amy Tedesco · Married on 10/10/2015

4 years later and I am still loving my wedding video!

My mom surprised us with the gift of A Digital Affair filming our big day. We got married back in October 2015 and here we are in October 2019 still watching and enjoying the footage from that day. Before our wedding, I emailed A Digital Affair with some pretty specific ideas about what I would like to see in the video (hear parts of the speeches, various different shots, specific songs, etc). It was no easy task but they pulled it off beautifully! I truly didn't even notice them on that day. They managed to get all the shots they needed by being a "fly on the wall" so to speak. I am forever grateful to them and the gift that keeps on giving year after year.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Chelsea Wiegert · Married on 04/18/2015

Amazing Photographers!!

A Digital Affair was so patient and open to any and every request I had. They followed a list of pictures I requested and made sure they captured all the great moments!! Also, we paid for a package with a photo book and I didn’t ask about until 3 years after my wedding... But A Digital Affair remembered my mom and I and didn’t hesitate to meet with us to finish the project, I procrastinated on. I highly recommend A Digital Affair!! They are personal, professional, approachable, hard working, perfectionists, amazing, photographers!! I built an amazing friendship with them and I couldn’t be happier with the results!!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/07/2010

Steve and Jeanine are absolutely wonderful. They did a fantastic job of helping us before our wedding day. They were amazingly creative and professional on our wedding day, working side by side with our photographer. And I cannot say enough about our wonderful highlights video! I can't wait to see our full DVD. Hiring these two was definitely one of the best wedding decisions we made!

Sent on 09/08/2010