8148 W 90th Dr, Broomfield, CO 80021 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 20

About A Digital Affair

A Digital Affair is a wedding videography company in Broomfield, Colorado. Shooting your day in mainly documentary style, they record your wedding as it naturally unfolds so nothing will appear fake or staged. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. A Digital Affair wants to make sure they capture all of those important moments and bring them back to life through your wedding images.

A Digital Affair has a variety of videography and photography packages for you to choose from. Since each and every couple is unique, they will also create a video that is just as unique, reflecting the spirit and mood of your big day. Couples may choose from the following services:

• Additional hours

• Videos 7

3 Reviews for A Digital Affair

• Amy

Amy Tedesco · Married on 10/10/2015

4 years later and I am still loving my wedding video!

My mom surprised us with the gift of A Digital Affair filming our big day. We got married back in October 2015 and here we are in October 2019 still watching and enjoying the footage from that day. Before our wedding, I emailed A Digital Affair with some pretty specific ideas about what I would like to see in the video (hear parts of the speeches, various different shots, specific songs, etc). It was no easy task but they pulled it off beautifully! I truly didn't even notice them on that day. They managed to get all the shots they needed by being a "fly on the wall" so to speak. I am forever grateful to them and the gift that keeps on giving year after year.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/07/2010

Steve and Jeanine are absolutely wonderful. They did a fantastic job of helping us before our wedding day. They were amazingly creative and professional on our wedding day, working side by side with our photographer. And I cannot say enough about our wonderful highlights video! I can't wait to see our full DVD. Hiring these two was definitely one of the best wedding decisions we made!

Sent on 09/08/2010

A Digital Affair FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,750.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download