A Country Rose Florist Reviews

75 | Tallahassee, FL

75 Reviews for A Country Rose Florist

You guys were wonderful and made everything so beautiful. I felt welcomed and comfortable on our appointments. Y'all took care of everything beautifully Thank you

Sent on 10/12/2012

Alison · Married on 11/19/2011

Our experience with Annette at A Country Rose was awesome. She was very flexible and worked hard to keep the flowers within our budget. All of the bouquets, corsages, etc were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what we wanted. Annette has the ability to see the vision you are describing and works with you to make sure you get exactly what you asked for.

Sent on 12/01/2011

Sam · Married on 10/08/2011

I was so happy with the flowers A Country Rose provided for my wedding. They were so beautiful and I was extremely happy with the bouquets! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/13/2011

Megan · Married on 12/11/2010

A Country Rose was wonderful! We loved everything they did and would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 12/13/2010
  • Kellianne85

Kellianne · Married on 10/08/2010

I had been so stressed out with wedding flowers until Annette at A Country Rose came into the picture. I was planning my wedding from Texas so could never meet with her in person until the day I picked up the flowers. They were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I had pictured. My bridal bouquet was stunning. To make it even better, they were a great price as well. I am so glad I used A Country Rose and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for flowers!

Sent on 10/21/2010

Heather · Married on 10/03/2009

I found A Country Rose through the recommendation of a friend who recently got married. It was never a mistake selecting them as our florist. The flowers were beautiful and they were so flexible with us as we made adjustments to our order. Very easy to deal with.

Sent on 02/16/2010

Amy · Married on 03/03/2007

Anyone interested in quality wedding arrangements and wedding party flowers should use A Country Rose! They not only gave me every thing I wanted in my flowers, they went above and beyond when I asked for last minute additions. I only use A Country Rose for All my floral needs.

Sent on 06/12/2008
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 08/10/2013

I had a very limited budget and A Country Rose really helped me get everything that I was looking for and at a very reasonable price. I bought loose stems for all of my flowers and assembled the bouquets, etc. myself. The consultant met with me and tried to get an idea of how much of everything I would need. I also called and changed my order several times and they were very happy to help every time. When I came to pick them up, I was unsatisfied with the way that one of the flowers looked, and they exchanged them on the spot, giving me a few different options to choose from, that allowed me to have more of what I was looking for. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 09/24/2013

J · Married on 12/03/2011

I wanted to have simple and affordable but high-quality roses for our wedding, and A Country Rose was the perfect match. Their staff designed elegant bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for our ceremony at a very reasonable price and I couldn't have been happier with the color and freshness. I also ordered bulk roses for DIY simple centerpieces (which my day of coordinator put together because I was so busy!), and the price and quality were also unbeatable. They also accommodated a color change a few months after my initial order, as well an order for extra bouts the day before the wedding without any problems, and they were always very friendly and professional. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/11/2011
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2010

The flowers looked beautiful and there were no problems. They were very good at helping me decide what I wanted and about suggesting which flowers would be best to use.

Sent on 10/30/2010
  • Lauren

Lauren C. · Married on 03/14/2020

A Country Rose will make your wedding vision come to life!

We are so happy that we hired A Country Rose as our florist! I sent them pictures of the different styles that I liked and they made it happen. Our ceremony flowers were beautiful and they really added a romantic feel to the room. The reception flowers were very vibrant and all of my guest were commenting on how beautiful they were. An added bonus is that I was able to enjoy my flowers for a full week after the wedding. Thank you for making our wedding day vision come to life!

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • CJ

Cj · Married on 11/11/2017

A Country Rose worked with me in my budget! At first I thought I was going to have to DIY my bouquets, but I'm so glad I called A Country Rose. They gave me BEAUTIFUL flowers at a not outrageous price. We did have some email trouble, but I believe it was the settings on my email because they would always get flagged by spam. Also, my bouquet, was STUNNING, however it was almost 12 pounds. My photographer said it was the heaviest he had ever seen (He's been doing wedding for 20 years). I work out daily but holding up this bouquet at odd angles for four hours straight of photos was tough. I guess they say beauty is pain. So .. bottom line the quality is there, but be prepared to work for those pics! Sorry the pics in this review aren't great.. I am very impatiently waiting for my photography pictures.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Ariel · Married on 04/09/2016

I went to A Country Rose eleven weeks before our wedding after my previous flower source fell through. I had a modest budget, only a vague sense of what I wanted ("Don't you have a flower catalogue or something?") & I wanted them to incorporate my own vases into the center pieces. Oh and I requested as many locally sourced flowers as possible. This shop did not bat an eye at any of it and they knocked it out of the park. When they delivered our flowers to the wedding venue, they were whimsical, magical and abundant. Better than I ever could have imagined. What talent! One of my friends commented "dude your florist crushed it!" When was the last time you heard that kind of enthusiasm for wedding center pieces? We caught random tourists taking selfies with our ceremony flowers before the guests arrived. They were that good.

To make your life easier (with any florist) I'd recommend setting a budget and discussing it at the first meeting, being as specific as you can about what you want, and bringing pictures of things you've seen that you liked.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Great arrangements, the flower compositions were simply amazing, and my daughter's bouquet was outstanding.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Michelle · Married on 08/02/2015

Provided me with a beautiful wedding bouquet. Very pleased and would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Linda · Married on 03/14/2015

A country rose did an amazing job on our flowers. From the bouquets, boutonnières, centerpieces. Absolutely beautiful! The flowers on our cake were even more beautiful than I imagined they would be. They were able to work with our budget and make our wedding day even more spectacular than it already was. Thank You!

Sent on 03/21/2015
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2012

Annette was great. The flowers were beautiful, they got picked up on time. And they kept for about two weeks. Wonderful!

Sent on 05/21/2012

2.5

Nice. Very Expensive Though. They were very responsive to emails, calls, texts and had great attention to detail.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/26/2016

2.5

Annette with A Country Rose does amazing work! My bouquets turned out beautiful! I also got corsages, bouttenierres, and cake decorations from her too. Everything was so beautiful and perfect. She took everything that I said I wanted and created a masterpiece. The only negative thing I would say is that it takes her a few days to respond to your emails.. one email took her almost 2 weeks to respond. Other than that, she is awesome!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Patsy · Married on 02/25/2012

3.0

Annette is great! I met with four other florists and she was the only one who was receptive to my ideas and budget factor. She is very easy to work with and definitely has the ability to make your concepts real. The only thing that bothered me was the lack of email use. It made it hard to get some of my questions answered.

Sent on 03/12/2012

Amber · Married on 06/02/2018

4.2
      3.5

I would work with A Countey Rose again! My flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Dixie · Married on 04/07/2018

3.0

Our wedding flowers were beautiful and exactly what I envisioned.

Sent on 07/06/2018
  • Mrs. LMac

L · Married on 03/12/2016

We ordered our flowers from A Country Rose to put together ourselves. I couldn't have been happier with the pricing as well as some of the ideas they gave when we were discussing our order. Our flowers were beautiful and even though one portion of our order was incorrect, they fixed it the day before the wedding without any hesitation. Would definitely recommend them and use them again!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Vesta · Married on 10/10/2010

3.8
      3.0

Annette is always so kind and helpful! A Country Rose ALWAYS does such a beautiful job! That's why I keep going back to her. Quality is suprior. Every arrangement that I have ever purchased from her has been exceptional.

Sent on 10/14/2010

2.4
      1.0
      1.5
      2.0

I received a call the morning of my ceremony telling me that the flowers I had ordered weeks in advance were not available that day. I had specifically ordered and paid in advance to ensure availability of the flowers needed, so naturally I was disappointed in the service I received, especially as an annual customer. Thankfully the flowers were able to be delivered 30 minutes before they were needed, but I spent the morning in a panic unsure of their arrival and the success of my event. I will most likely be finding a new vendor for next year to bare the freak out.

Sent on 08/26/2015