A Beat Away Entertainment Reviews

A Beat Away Entertainment 4
A Beat Away Entertainment 5
A Beat Away Entertainment 6
A Beat Away Entertainment 7

I first became aware of Joe (Pet) Petruzzelli and his outstanding services while attending a friend's wedding over a year ago. My fiance and I were in awe of the event. our friend introduced us to Joe; After speaking w/ him, we knew we would be in capable hands.
    Several months later, without hesitation we contacted Joe and informed him we would like to utilize his services for our wedding. Once we had met for our first consultation, we were amazed that he recalled who we were, as we had been introduced 7 months prior. I informed him I wanted the same photographer, music and uplighting as my friend had used. He took it a step further and worked with us to customize the services around our exact specifications. We weren't sure what we wanted, but he knew what questions to ask, set up frequent meeting and phone calls to ensure that all arrangements he fine tuned for us met our expectations.
    When all was said and done, not only did he meet our expectations on our wedding day, he exceeded them. Words cannot describe the level of customer service, Joe's dedication to customer satisfaction, his professionalism and ultimately, his skill at engaging the guests and ensuring everybody had a fantastic time. The uplighting which was so important to me, the music, the photography, the videography, all resulted in sheer perfection.
    Joe even followed up with us after the event. He is truly a class act, in all aspects, from start to finish.
    In closing, Joe's dedication to his clients as well as his attention to detail, the caliber of services he offers, his talent in entertaining as a DJ, both musically as well as his engaging personality which kept the guests on the dance floor all night long. Now my friends ask me for his contact information as they plan their special day. To me, there is no other option other than A Beat Away.
    I cannot thank Joe enough for making my wedding a truly magical, memorable evening for my husband and myself, as well as our guests.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Jayna · Married on 09/27/2014

Music was spot on & flawless when transitioning from the ceremony, to cocktail hour & then the reception.

A Beat Away was very flexible & was able to adapt to all of our requests, specifically, last minute ones such as finding us a photo booth on a very short notice.

Our wedding was on a beach & while most vendors would shy away, A Beat Away welcomed the idea with enthusiasm.

We're very pleased & would use A Beat Away again.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Thank you Jayna....Happy New Year

Beth · Married on 08/23/2014

Joe did a great job helping me plan the order and how I wanted everything to be at my wedding. He also found me a great photographer which was another thing I didn't have to find myself.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Thank you Beth!

Bridgette · Married on 08/16/2014

Joe was the most professional, organized and fantastic DJ ever for our wedding!! We still receive compliments from guests of all ages (kids through our grandparents) that all loved him and remember being on the dance floor ALL night dancing to hits that everyone could dance to! My husband and I often think back on our big day and remember a moment when we stepped back and realized that the ENTIRE wedding (of 180 guests) were out on the dance floor! Joe was the one making that happen! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone every time!! Thank you so much joe for rocking the house all night and giving us memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 12/24/2014

A Beat Away Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Bridgette it's couples like you that bring out the best in me :-)

Dennis · Married on 06/28/2014

Joe was simply Great! We even changed our introduction song 5 minutes before we were to start and Joe said no problem flicked a couple of switches and said you are all set. Everyone was there to the end and everyone was on the dance floor so it was perfect!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Bobby · Married on 06/21/2014

Joe was a fantastic DJ who was courteous, friendly, and knew how to get the guests on the dance floor lol. Everyone raved what a great job he did , he made a great night even better. I would highly recommend A Beat Away Entertainment for any occasion.

Sent on 04/25/2015

Jeanine · Married on 06/15/2014

I was very pleased with the dj and photographer! They were on time, very professional, and the event was perfect! I was also very pleased with the rates. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone getting married!!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Patrick/Gloria · Married on 06/13/2014

What can we say about Joe? A class act from start to finish! When I mean "start" I mean from our initial visit in his office. He walked us through everything. He told us a little bit about himself and then turned it over to a true customer experience. He wanted to know our likes, our dislikes, our maybes he wanted to know us.He wanted our Wedding Day to be the best experience.He was completely responsive to our financial budget and gave us a great deal. He was always responsive. He has a pretty cool client page that allowed us to pick some songs and lay out the whole wedding day. The week of the wedding me had a phone call that Joe prepared and we went over start to finish. Over the next few days we continued to reach out with changes to our plans, and in a moments time - Joe would always respond "got it /done". This put us at ease. So many other things to worry about for this big day and we knew from day one that the Entertainment was not going to be an issue. We knew our legacy would be on the entertainment. People will love the wedding or hate the wedding based on the man in charge of that dance floor. The floor shined thanks to Joe! As we got closer, our big concern was the weather as we were going to be outside for the ceremony and Joe was going the music for that as well. No worries, it poured but Joe worked with us to still provide excellent sound and the show went on with no issues. After our photos, Joe came in to check in on us and once again go over the introductions, first dance etc. He gave us a feel for how our guest were doing during cocktail hour and really energized us and got us pumped up to hit the reception! The reception - unreal! People are still talking about it and asking who our DJ was? Without hesitation - if you want the Best then don't even think about the rest. Joe Pet from A Beat Away Entertainment is a MUST for all of your wedding needs. I wish I could write more but its limited characters on this page

Sent on 07/27/2014

Pamela · Married on 06/07/2014

The best in all categories---
    He made our wedding relaxing and memorable'

Sent on 08/05/2014

Melory · Married on 02/07/2014

Joe did an amazing job. The uplighting made our old mansion venue look like a fairytale. The music selection was fantastic. Our guests were dancing even before dinner and danced the night away. Everyone commented on what a great time they had and many said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Joe made our wedding night a wonderful celebration.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Thank you Melory....

Vanesaa · Married on 01/11/2014

joe was an amazing dj! he got all of my friends and family out on the dance floor. he new just what to say to get all my guest excited and want to get up and dance. I still have people coming up to me saying how much fun they had and how good the dj was . I even had my aunt get his card bc they liked him so much they r going to have him do my cousins wedding!!! he was so funny and u could tell he loves what he does he even got in are PHOTO BOOTH and took pictures with us!!!

Sent on 03/15/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/13/2013

We hired DJ Joe Pet himself for our wedding this past weekend.

This was one of the BEST decisions we made in our planning process.

Joe was on time, professional, dressed appropriately and did a fabulous job with the music for our ceremony, reception, entrance, and other formality announcements. Many of our guests raved about his DJ performance. The energy of the reception was consistantly in perfect balance as was the volume. Never too low or too loud.

I would very highly recommend Joe Pet and his team to DJ your event! He also has a full list of trusted colleagues to handle your photography, videopgraphy and a whole bunch of other fantastic add-ons like uplighting. His website is impressive and the planning form was EXTREMELY helpful!

Thanks, Joe, for making our wedding unfortgettable!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Shawn and Martha · Married on 10/12/2013

THEY DO NOT COME ANY BETTER THAN JOE PET – PLEASE READ OUR EXPERIENCE WITH JOE!

When the DJ recommendation our venue suggested fell through, we were fortunate to land upon A Beat Away Entertainment website. Without even speaking to Joe, his website provided us with the answers to many of our questions and more importantly, an opportunity to see him face-to-face with a video clip. The video portrayed a classy, true professional and his website clearly showed us that Joe had been in the music industry his whole life. We were instantly at ease and trusting that Joe was the DJ for us - we couldn’t call him fast enough.

Doing business with Joe is so easy! Joe’s personality is outstanding and for everything we wanted to do a little different it didn’t ruffle him in the least i.e. Instead of one introduction song for the wedding party, each couple had their own song and each song was queued perfectly. We had what we thought would be a challenge for any DJ. Clearly not a problem for Joe - our dance floor was full and rocking!! Joe played all the songs we requested and more. Our friends absolutely loved Joe as he took the time to speak with many of them which was wonderful support for a bride. Only the BEST could pull off an amazing party under these conditions!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Ralph · event on 09/28/2013

Joe was fantastic. Responsive and competent. A true professional. We wanted a family feel to the event with the music and entertainment as a focal point but not dominant. Joe hit the mark perfectly.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Carolyn · Married on 09/15/2013

I really enjoyed the suggestions Joe gave as the reception moved to a close. He played really great songs and also the ones I wanted most. Joe was dressed very nice, and presented himself as a happy upbeat person.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Richard · Married on 09/14/2013

Joe was excellent at our wedding! Friendly, accommodating, low-key - he set the perfect tone for our reception and was a delight to work with!

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 08/10/2013

Joe was absolutely amazing and a true professional. All of our guests has been telling us that they had an incredible time at our wedding and loved the music. He was always quick to respond to any questions, and we had a lot! I would 100% recommend Joe to any of our friends and family that are looking for a DJ. Not only is Joe great at what he does, but he is also extremely friendly, and wonderful to work with! Thanks Joe for helping to make our wedding a success!

Sent on 08/24/2013

mindi · Married on 07/27/2013

Joe ia amazing and I would refer him to anyone! As a fellow wedding vendor I have seen the best of the best. However I only wanted the best of that group. And I was lucky enough to have him at my wedding! He was on time (of course) and amazing (of course).
    You would be out of your mind not to hire A Beat Away Entertainment. He made our wedding seamless and so perfect.
    Thank you Joe!!! Your work is incredible and I will refer you to everyone!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Donna · Married on 07/27/2013

Joe was the D.J. at our wedding last July. I can not begin to tell you how pleased we and our guests were at his performance. He had a wide selection of music for all ages and preferences. He made sure that all the songs we chose were played. The pictures taken from his photographer were amazing and the up-lights looked incredible , I would highly recommend any couple looking for these services to contact Joe, he is awesome. Two of my friends are already going to book him for their wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2013

A musical back round that most do not have. Joe is classy and professional and will only give you the best. His online event planner is fabulous, making wedding planning that much easier. If you do not know what your doing he definitely does, making suggestions along the way. You can't go wrong!

Thank you for making our day special!!

Mr. & Mrs. Hall

Sent on 08/15/2013

Joe was extremely professional during this whole process that lead up to the wedding. The actual wedding he was prompt, got all our wedding party names correct - and some names I couldn't even pronounce. He had the entire wedding up dancing and having a great time all night. Even my grandmother was dancing up a storm that night.

I would highly recommend Joe for any bride who is looking for a professional who they can trust to make their perfect day - absolutely perfect!

Regards,
    Lori L

Sent on 10/07/2013
  • F

Fallon · Married on 06/29/2013

Joe Pet really made our wedding rock! My husband and I had a blast, and we got SO many compliments on what a great DJ we had. Joe did a great job with our bridal party introductions. We had him mix up some music for our first dance, and it all sounded great. Everybody loved the music he played, you can see in our pictures how much fun everybody was having. The dance floor was packed all night! We also used the room uplighting, party lights, and name in spotlight. They all looked phenomenal. Those really helped set the mood, tone, and look of the reception hall. We honestly could not have been happier with Joe's services and how our wedding went. Joe really was a huge part in making our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Mark · Married on 06/22/2013

DJ Joe Pet was there right on time and was setup and ready to go for the big day. He made everything so easy and simple so that I didn't have to worry about anything on the wedding day. His lights and music system sounded great and it sure made the entire event a blast for everyone who attended.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Thanks Mark:)

Paul · Married on 06/01/2013

Joe did an excellent job in all aspects. He provided appropriate music for the pre and post ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He fulfilled all music requests and did an excellent job mixing all types of music from dancing from oldies to modern to a hora.

Joe has an extensive list of music choices ad was able to get other music. We gave him directions on the types and artists we wanted and did not want and Joe did a great job with those as well.

Sent on 12/12/2013

Barry · Married on 04/27/2013

Hi Joe,

Tricia and I want to thank you for the wonderful job you did for our wedding reception Saturday at the Exchange Conference Center. We asked for a party atmosphere, lots of dancing and excitement. You gave us all of that and more. I heard comments from so many guests that you were one of the best DJ’s they had heard. I also heard that many guests had not attended many events where the dance floor was still crowded at the last dance! Thank you for being part of our celebration!!! Bob & Tricia

Sent on 05/10/2013