9ten Photography Reviews

26 | Warwick, RI

26 Reviews for 9ten Photography

• Maddy

Maddy L. · Getting married on 08/10/2021

Our family photographer for years to come!

Laura and Chris photographed my fiance's brother's Summer 2020 wedding and did SUCH an incredible job, we knew we had to have her for our Fall 2021 wedding! Laura has been responsive, kind, and thorough in all of her communications, even while welcoming a new baby into the world in crazy 2020! We did our engagement shoot in September and were super nervous, but Laura and Chris helped us get comfortable and got some incredible photos of us (and our energetic dog!!!!). The turnaround time was really quick -within a couple of weeks we were able to print out save the dates and set up our wedding site with the photos she took, and we had tons to pick from that we both liked, which is rare! Also, Laura and Chris share their pictures through a URL so I could easily send it to close family and friends for them to see without having to download and send the whole album myself. I will for sure come back to 9ten for any future photography needs we have and can't wait to see how our wedding pictures turn out!

Sent on 12/09/2020

David M. · Married on 08/02/2020

Wonderful work with!

9ten Photography were wonderful to work with and helped to make or wedding day truly special. Laura and Chris are so easy to work with and flexible. They worked closely with us leading up to the wedding and on that day to make sure we were able to capture all of the photos we were looking for. They are very professional and help to make the day relaxing and enjoyable. Their work is fantastic and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone! My brother and his fiance met Laura and Chris at our wedding and loved them and their work so much they are also having their photos done by 9ten Photography at their wedding next year!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Becky T. · Married on 05/15/2020

Top Notch, Consummate Professionals

On May 15, 2020 - towards the beginning of the uncertainty and height of the lockdown due to the pandemic - Jason & I decided we wanted to keep our originally planned date to be married.
    Laura & Chris graciously volunteered to photograph the intimate ceremony we would have at a beautiful location in West Boylston, MA.
    The photos they took, from our first look, to our vows, to the tiny celebration following the ceremony, are ones that we will cherish forever. They are an easy going, fun, skilled, duo who will snap some of the best moments, without being intrusive. Because of Laura & Chris, we have our special day immortalized in the gorgeous photographs they took.
    They are the epitome of kind people to travel up to our location, during a tumultuous time, in order to make sure that we had memories captured of our special day.
    Everything about their work was conducted with the utmost care and safety of us, our guests, and themselves.
    I cannot recommend Laura & Chris more highly.

Sent on 02/04/2021

C.charbonneau · Married on 02/08/2020

The most wonderful photography experience!

9Ten Photography is worth their weight in gold! I am beyond thrilled with the quality of their work, their professionalism, the ease with which they were able to blend into our wedding celebration. I CANNOT recommend this photography couple more highly.

Laura and Chris photographed my sister's wedding in 2018. Although it was quite a crowd, they managed to get photos of all the guests and wedding party. Their portraits are stunning and the candids are perfectly timed. At one point, my elderly grandmother decided to join the dancing. Knowing how important capturing this moment would be to my sister, I looked around the room to try to catch Laura or Chris's attention. I didn't need to - they were already there. The end result is one of the very happiest pictures of my grandmother, celebrating a wonderful moment, dancing with her family.

When the time came for me to plan my own wedding - Laura and Chris were the first vendors I booked. I am thrilled with our wedding photos. I feel like I've enhanced my friend circle through this process. I would unequivocally endorse 9Ten Photography without reservation!

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Keith

Keith H. · Married on 11/24/2019

Absolutely the best...

...and most amazing photos! Laura and Chris are such great people, and they take the most amazing photos. They can capture the essence of a day in seconds behind the camera time and time again!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Barbara · Married on 10/27/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Laura and Chris are truly great people to work with! I am beyond thrilled and happy with our wedding portraits! We both love every single picture. From the very first time we all met they both were pleasant, down to earth, and honest. They made us feel very comfortable being photographed from our very first engagement shoot. I am so thankful that they agreed to do our wedding. I highly recommend their services for any portraits you need done. Just take a look at their pictures and they speak for themselves. Love, Barbara & John

Sent on 11/22/2019

Kirsten · Married on 09/21/2019

Truly. Amazing.

Laura and Chris are an AMAZING couple to work with. Right from the first meeting they were so easy to get in touch with and always managed to ease my mind about wedding day jitters. My husband and I have never had professional pictures before and after a couple pictures I almost forgot that pictures were even being taken. Both of our families are quite large and we had a lot of of must haves, our pastor ended up going a little over on time and they made sure they still had the chance to take every picture we requested and then some. Turn around time was way faster than I expected and every picture came out so beautiful. It was like reliving the day all over again. Would recommend to anyone 1000/10. I honestly can't say enough

Sent on 10/16/2019

9ten Photography's reply:

You are amazing! Thank you so much for such a kind review!
    We loved every moment of your wedding. Couldn't have been more special! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of it!

Mary A. · Married on 08/24/2019

Best of the best

Laura and Chris are a breath of fresh air. They are not only excellent at their craft, but the sweetest, most genuine people you will have the pleasure of sharing your wedding day with. They captured the raw moments and in an unobtrusive professional way...as in you didn’t know they were photographing!!! Not only will we recommend them, but we will miss them!

Sent on 09/07/2019

9ten Photography's reply:

Thank you for making us feel like family. We are so grateful to have met such a special family. Loved every minute working with you all! xo
  • Mary

Mary G. · Married on 06/09/2019

INCREDIBLY talented and LOVELY to work with

Laura and Chris are two of the nicest people you could ever meet. They immediately made us feel comfortable and relaxed, and also made us laugh--which made for beautiful, authentic wedding photos. Our friends and family have been constantly gushing about how amazing our photos are, and that they have never seen a set of wedding photos quite like them. Laura and Chris are so organized and flexible, and offered great advice. We cannot say enough about how much we loved working with them! We are so happy with our wedding photos, and feel like our joyful day was so perfectly captured!

Sent on 07/17/2019

9ten Photography's reply:

We won't forget this day anytime soon! Your wedding was such a beautiful celebration and we loved that we had the opportunity to spend it with two incredible families. Love to you both!!

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2019

Incredible!

WOW! Laura and Chris are an incredible duo. From Day 1, they made us feel like family and they were clearly invested in our personal experience. They are very thorough and provide many opportunities to describe your ideal photo experience including capturing the tiny details (like special gifts or decorations crafted by loved ones). Also, Laura sent me ~20 photos at 8AM the morning after our wedding - this meant so much since I was sad the wedding was over. The photo gallery was completely edited and ready for our viewing in 1-1.5 weeks. My family and friends were also incredibly impressed and commented on their friendliness and warmth throughout a potentially tedious process (we stopped at three separate places for photos!). I cannot speak any more highly of these two - they are rockstars!

Sent on 06/19/2019

9ten Photography's reply:

We are so blown away by you guys! We had the most fantastic day celebrating with you and your families. It was a beautiful day, from start to finish - and that's a tribute to you both! Looking forward to seeing you again real soon! Sending you so much love!!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2019

Picture Perfect

I can’t say enough about these two amazing people. We were so lucky to have them as part of our day. From the engagement photos until the end of the wedding we had fun taking pictures and loved working with them. Pictures came out beautiful. We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Daniel D. · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent Experience! Beyond all of our expectations!

9tenPhoto came at the recommendation of a friend, and we are ecstatic with the results that we received. Laura and Chris were very responsive and helpful during our planning process and, on the day of the wedding, took spectacular photos that truly captured the magic and the feel of our special day. We also received all of our photos exactly one week after our wedding. Laura and Chris are consummate professionals and masters of their craft. They are punctual and personable, and we highly recommend them for those who truly want to capture the magic of their wedding day.

Sent on 01/09/2019

9ten Photography's reply:

We feel very lucky to have been with you to celebrate such an incredible day in your lives! It meant so much to us! Chris and I couldn't be happier for the two of you!

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2018

I can’t say enough about Laura and Chris - they were so easy to work with and I love all of the beautiful pictures they took of our wedding! Everything from the placement of items while getting ready to coordinating our large families for all the pictures we requested to capturing so many candid moments that we would never have seen otherwise makes our wedding day so memorable. Laura and Chris work so well together, have a great sense of humor, and were so professional during the entire planning process and day of the wedding. Some of our bridal party commented how great they were to work with too. I highly recommend 9Ten Photography and thank them for beautifully capturing our special day!

Sent on 08/22/2018

9ten Photography's reply:

Thank you both for letting us be a part of such a loving and fun celebration of your lives. You are a beautiful couple and we are so lucky to know you!

Dan · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing photographers, and even better people. We could not have been happier having Laura and Chris capture all of the best moment. Cannot say enough good things

Sent on 08/19/2018

9ten Photography's reply:

The same could truly be said of you both - such a special couple! We were honored to be there for you and Allison and your families. It was a beautiful celebration filled with incredible love and friendship!

Hannah · Married on 06/30/2018

Laura and her husband Chris were awesome to work with! We hit it off with them from our first meeting, and they were very helpful, friendly, and professional throughout the whole wedding process. The pictures turned out great and they made sure to capture all the little details of our day without getting in the way. Despite having a long list of group shots after the wedding, we managed to get them all done ahead of schedule, giving us time for extra couple's shots and more time spent enjoying the reception. If you are looking for a down-to-earth, friendly, and affordable photographing duo, 9ten Photography is the place to be!

Sent on 08/20/2018

9ten Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure to spend time with you and your families! So grateful to have met you both! You have so many exciting adventures ahead of you!
  • O

Oleg · Married on 06/09/2018

Laura and Chris were wonderful! They met with us before the wedding to discuss what we wanted, planned out the types of photos we wanted and took us to the perfect spots for our photos which were beautiful. We couldn't recommend them more highly.

Sent on 07/11/2018

9ten Photography's reply:

So many wonderful memories of your beautiful wedding! Thank you for choosing to play a part in that. We are so happy for the future you will build together. You're going to both do amazing things!

Alexis · Married on 06/02/2018

I can’t say enough great things! They were so helpful and pleasant to work with it. We received our photos promptly and could not be happier!

Sent on 08/27/2018

9ten Photography's reply:

It was incredible working with you both and celebrating in such a special way with your friends and family. We will never forget it!

Maureen · Married on 05/05/2018

We had such a wonderful time taking our engagement photos with Laura and Chris! We drove all around Jamestown looking for the perfect scenery for our pictures and did not feel rushed at all. Laura was so helpful in finding the perfect shots and made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process!

Sent on 10/28/2017

9ten Photography's reply:

We had an amazing time adventuring around Jamestown with you and Chase! And the fog made it so very magical :) So excited for your big day!

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2017

Laura was absolutely FANTASTIC to work with. From day one she was responsive, friendly and super flexible. Due to health reasons we actually had to reschedule our wedding and Laura was our only vendor who made it an easy process for us. She was on time on the wedding day (really the only thing that was on time) and brought her husband Chris as a second shooter who was just as great! They captured wonderful shots of our bridal parties getting ready and some great ones of just some family members nearby. They worked with us to make sure we got all the shots we wanted and suggested some great other locations and positioning. When we got to look at the pictures I was pleasantly surprised by so many of the pictures that I didn't even know she was taking, from capturing sweet moments of our guests to positioning some signs with the bouquets, just so many great touches. They were an absolute pleasure to have at the wedding and so many of our guests commented on how sweet they both are. We have gotten SO much positive feedback on their work, the pictures came out amazing. And as a bonus she took some incredible shots of the kids in the wedding, we are fully stocked with Christmas gifts just to frame those and send them to the parents!

Sent on 10/12/2017

9ten Photography's reply:

You're so welcome! It was the most special day! A lot of happy tears for sure! We loved being able to photograph a wedding for such a truly beautiful couple! Love to you both!

Katie · Married on 02/18/2017

Laura is a love. She somehow knows how to get right in the action to get gorgeous wedding photos, while remaining unobtrusive at the right times. Despite very challenging lighting issues at my ceremony and reception, Laura's magic managed to make beautiful photos. She also has a creative eye and lots of patience with unusual requests (my husband likes Star Wars) and disinterested flower girls! I was thrilled to have her take our photos and would highly recommend Laura to anyone looking for a professional, atmospherically-sensitive, people-friendly photographer.

Sent on 10/12/2017

9ten Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! You both brought that venue to life with every awesome detail! The entire day was so special – and so very you! Loved being able to capture the day for you and Andrew. Love to you both!

Mackenzie · Married on 10/08/2016

Working with 9ten Photography for our wedding my Mystic, CT was a fantastic experience! Laura is friendly, professional, and has a great eye for the perfect photo. She listened carefully to some of our specific requests and managed to get all the shots we wanted. She also had very speedy turnaround time on the finished photos, which are beautiful!

Sent on 10/05/2017

9ten Photography's reply:

It was so great to be able to be there for you and Mateo! You and your family were incredibly warm and wonderful to us and we feel very lucky to have been able to be there to photograph such a special day for you. Congratulations to such a wonderful couple! Love to you both!

Mary · Married on 10/01/2016

Laura took my engagement photos and has covered all of my child's milestone events. She is extremely talented! She is unobtrusive and makes you feel very comfortable. I am expecting in February and plan on hiring her to take all my newborn's photos. Laura captures every moment and leaves you with incredible forever keepsakes!

Sent on 09/28/2017

9ten Photography's reply:

Photographing those important milestones for your family has meant so much to me over the years. I look forward to many more special moments with your truly beautiful family!

Stephanie · Married on 09/06/2015

We love our wedding photos!! Laura was accommodating, professional and fun to work with. She captured the love, fun and family perfectly. We were even featured in Newport Wedding Magazine! I highly recommend Laura for any event you want to beautifully capture and remember forever. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/07/2017

9ten Photography's reply:

Thank you, Steph! I had so much fun photographing your wedding day. From the flowers and wedding bands, to the ceremony and your AMAZING family and bridal party, the day was beautiful in every way. Thank you again, Steph, for letting us be a part of such an special day in your lives! Love to you both!

Liz · Married on 10/11/2014

Laura was amazing! She really made me feel special on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/18/2017

9ten Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Liz! It was the most special day. You two are an incredible couple and I loved being able to see your beautiful family grow. Love to you both!
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 05/11/2014

Hands down the best photographer I could have choose for my perfect day. Beautiful pictures, also I had a very small wedding and she still made me feel like I was at a million $$ wedding. She took her time and took a lot of photos. Absolutely amazing

Sent on 10/08/2017

9ten Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Meghan! You and Frank may have had a small wedding, but it was a day so full of love. Watching all of the passers by in Boston Common keep smiling at such a beautiful bride and handsome groom will be something I'll always remember. Your love is contagious! Love to you both!