757 Strings Reviews

1 User photo

• Theresa
    Theresa Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful string quartet

Danielle was so lovely to work with! We hired her group for a string quartet to provide music for our wedding ceremony. They literally went the "extra" mile to Corolla, NC for us! It was awesome being able to meet with Danielle beforehand to talk about our vision and make sure the music we wanted was available to use. They were very professional. Highly recommend them!
    Melissa Married on 06/29/2019

757 Strings were wonderful!

I absolutely loved the music Danielle and musicians played at our wedding ceremony! They sounded amazing! Our guests commented on how beautiful the music was at the wedding. She's very easy to communicate with and has an impressive list of songs they play. Thank you, Danielle, for being such a wonderful part of our big day!!
    Katelyn M. Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Musicians!

We loved having 757 Strings for our wedding ceremony! It was very easy to schedule them, review their play list, and discuss questions and thoughts about song choices. I appreciated their professionalism and musical talent! They added a special charm to our ceremony and we well worth it!

I couldn't recommend them more highly!
    Carly Married on 04/14/2018
    I had the pleasure of working with Danielle and she was amazing! She was available last minute for booking and was extremely flexible with me! I gave her a list of songs to play and she already knew some and learned the ones she did not know within 3 weeks! She sent me a demo video of the first dance song and it gave me the chills she sounded so good! Danielle was amazing before, during and after the ceremony- she was professional, prompt and super friendly! I have received many compliments on how wonderful the violin was for the ceremony and how it provided that special touch. Thanks again Danielle!
    Sierra Married on 11/11/2017
    They were awesome! I was a little nervous asking someone to come play who I had never even spoken to on the phone. We only ever spoke through email but they were there on time and did an amazing job! I’m so glad I found you all and I think your music completed our wedding ceremony. Thank you SO much!
    Ginny Married on 10/28/2017
    We are very happy with our experience with 757 Strings. Danielle was great to work with and we loved our ceremony music!
    Claudia Married on 12/10/2016
    This group is talented and professional. They were willing to work with my special music requests and added a song they did not have to their repertoire at no extra expense. They were pleasant and friendly and did a great job.
    Maggie Married on 10/15/2016
    757 Strings was an amazing addition to our October wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Danielle was so easy to coordinate with during the planning process, and she was very accommodating! They did a beautiful job, especially with the processional song, which they arranged especially for us! The trio was timely, laid back, professional, and they played and awesome mix of classic and modern music. I would highly recommend booking them for your special event! :)
    Laura Married on 07/22/2017
    We booked 757 Strings for my wedding ceremony and they were great! They helped me select music for the ceremony and even learned a new song in a few weeks notice! The group was very professional, punctual, and very pleasant to work with. I highly recommend them for any event.
    Brittany Married on 06/26/2021

No Response

Danielle and I had been emailing back and forth about 757 strings potentially playing at my husband and I’s vow renewal. With moving across country, work, and life in general it was my mistake for not confirming a booking earlier. Danielle was kind enough to follow up with me and she emailed me asking if I was still interested in their services. I definitely was, so I emailed her back right away and basically told her yes, let’s book! Unfortunately, this is where things went downhill. It took her days to respond back to me. I understand life happens, so it was fine. After a few days, she emailed me back saying that she’d send me the contract that night. She told me that back in November 2020 and I still haven’t heard a word from her nor have I received a contract. I also contacted her through Wedding Wire with no response. With all that’s going on in the word, I do hope that she is okay. Nonetheless, I’d have to rate 757 strings a 1 for lack of communication and unprofessionalism.