757 Strings Reviews

8 | Virginia Beach, VA

8 Reviews for 757 Strings

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2019

757 Strings were wonderful!

I absolutely loved the music Danielle and musicians played at our wedding ceremony! They sounded amazing! Our guests commented on how beautiful the music was at the wedding. She's very easy to communicate with and has an impressive list of songs they play. Thank you, Danielle, for being such a wonderful part of our big day!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Katelyn Manning · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Musicians!

We loved having 757 Strings for our wedding ceremony! It was very easy to schedule them, review their play list, and discuss questions and thoughts about song choices. I appreciated their professionalism and musical talent! They added a special charm to our ceremony and we well worth it!

I couldn't recommend them more highly!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Carly · Married on 04/14/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Danielle and she was amazing! She was available last minute for booking and was extremely flexible with me! I gave her a list of songs to play and she already knew some and learned the ones she did not know within 3 weeks! She sent me a demo video of the first dance song and it gave me the chills she sounded so good! Danielle was amazing before, during and after the ceremony- she was professional, prompt and super friendly! I have received many compliments on how wonderful the violin was for the ceremony and how it provided that special touch. Thanks again Danielle!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Sierra · Married on 11/11/2017

They were awesome! I was a little nervous asking someone to come play who I had never even spoken to on the phone. We only ever spoke through email but they were there on time and did an amazing job! I’m so glad I found you all and I think your music completed our wedding ceremony. Thank you SO much!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Ginny · Married on 10/28/2017

We are very happy with our experience with 757 Strings. Danielle was great to work with and we loved our ceremony music!

Sent on 12/30/2017

claudia · Married on 12/10/2016

This group is talented and professional. They were willing to work with my special music requests and added a song they did not have to their repertoire at no extra expense. They were pleasant and friendly and did a great job.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Maggie · Married on 10/15/2016

757 Strings was an amazing addition to our October wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Danielle was so easy to coordinate with during the planning process, and she was very accommodating! They did a beautiful job, especially with the processional song, which they arranged especially for us! The trio was timely, laid back, professional, and they played and awesome mix of classic and modern music. I would highly recommend booking them for your special event! :)

Sent on 12/18/2016

Laura · Married on 07/22/2017

We booked 757 Strings for my wedding ceremony and they were great! They helped me select music for the ceremony and even learned a new song in a few weeks notice! The group was very professional, punctual, and very pleasant to work with. I highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 11/19/2017