7 Miles to Kingston Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Kayla
    Kayla W. Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing Small Wedding

We recently had a small 40 person wedding at 7M2K and cannot express how perfect and amazing this venue and staff were. Konstanze herself went above and beyond to coordinate with vendors and to smooth over any last minute wedding glitches we had. The venue was a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony by the creek and the barn was perfect for dinner and dancing. We highly recommend!

Hi Kayla an John
    It was my absolute pleasure working with you guys. I’m so happy we have been able to make your wishes come true.
    I wish you all the best. Thank you very much for working with us.
    Best
    Konstanze
    Stephanie Married on 12/09/2020

Amazing experience in Nature.

I got married in September 2020 and decided to rent 7M2K events during the pandemic, the outdoor was perfect.
    I really liked the togetherness of the space, it was very well curated.
    We had a fabulous time, the hostess were really attentive to our needs.
    It was countryside and at the same time elegant and very subtle... a peace of paradise.
    Absolutely perfect for a wedding, you will not regret it.

Stephanie S.

7 Miles to Kingston's reply:

I am so glad, Stephanie, to hear that. I am especially thrilled in that uncertain time that it all worked out so perfectly.
    I wish you guys all the best!
    Konstanze
    Rony Z. Married on 10/01/2020

Wedding party guest

I had the honor of staying at the seven miles to Kingston house as a wedding party guest. What an amazing home / barn venue. It made wedding super authentic and modern.

Hello Rony
    I am glad you had a chance to visit us as a wedding guest. I hope I will see you soon again it was a pleasure to have you.
    Jill M. Married on 09/19/2020

Our Wedding

We cannot thank Konstanze enough!
    She and Don ,the coordinator made our day seamless and most memorable! The property was so beautiful and the barn was just perfect!
    Konstanze provided us with a wonderful list of vendors which was so helpful as we are not from the area. A huge thank you to the staff of 7 Miles to Kingston!

7 Miles to Kingston's reply:

Thank you so much Jill and Robert for your review. It was such a pleasure to have you and we wish you all the best again.
    Chelsea Married on 09/12/2020

The most perfect experience

My husband and I held a small intimate wedding of 15 at 7 Miles to Kingston and it was everything we wanted it to be! From the beginning planning to the actual day of, everything went smoothly. As for the venue, the location is so stunning. We stayed in the main house with my wedding party and had our ceremony in the barn which is decorated with string lights and lanterns. The pool and the huge lawn made such a beautiful backdrop and the pictures turned out amazing. Thank you so much for letting me get married here, my husband and I are so happy with the way our wedding turned out.

7 Miles to Kingston's reply:

Thank you Chelsea. It was such a pleasure to have you here. You have been incredible guests.
    I wish you guys all the best and I hope I will see you again at 7M2K. Best Konstanze
    Hugo A. Married on 10/26/2019

Unforgettable Experience

We were looking for a unique experience close to NYC and from a host that would appreciate how important it was to have our small group of friends and family. The owner, Konstanze, was amazing at assisting us. Her home, barn, and the property is amazing! Right down to the last detail. We cannot thank her enough and would highly recommend 7 Miles to Kingston as your wedding choice in the heart of the Catskills.

7 Miles to Kingston's reply:

Thank you so much Hugo; it was a truly pleasure to have you. I am so glad you choose 7M2K as a wedding venue. Congratulations...
    Anthony Married on 08/06/2019

7 Miles To Kingston is an upstate Oasis!

This historic 1700's stone house is a beauty! My favorite space is the kitchen with its dark wooden floors which run throughout the whole house. My wife and I got married in the big renovated barn which is the perfect reception space as both sides of the barn open up with views of the creek. We're gonna renew our wedding vows every year here.

Hi Anthony
    I am so glad you had a good time, thank you for the nice review. I really appreciate that. I wish you and Jenny all the best. I can't wait to see you and celebrate your yearly renewal.
    Heloisa F. Married on 06/22/2019

A Life time of good memories in 4 days

I’ve had the pleasure of staying at 7M2K for a long weekend while attending my girlfriend’s wedding.

Those four 4 days created a “LIFE TIME OF GOOD MEMORIES”.

Everything was in harmony; the weather was Ideal, I enjoyed my days between the pool and the charming creek, hang out by the outdoor fire at night surrounded by amazing friends, conversations and stars.

I enjoyed the Architecture of the House and the Barn looked so beautiful for the wedding while we danced the night away. It was simply magical.

The Host, Konstanzer, was a real pleasure to deal with, made sure everything ran smoothly unfolding to be a dream weekend all together.

7 Miles to Kingston's reply:

Thank you so much Heloisa, we are so glad that you had a great time and enjoyed yourself. I hope I see you back here someday soon.