5th Avenue On Location Hair & Makeup Reviews

332 Reviews for 5th Avenue On Location Hair & Makeup

1 User photo

5th Avenue On Location Hair & Makeup 1

Theresa · Married on 01/25/2014

5th Avenue was fantastic with communication, prior to our event. The artist was prompt, pleasant, professional & extremely talented. The prices were unbeatable...especially for such professional work. I Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Judith · Married on 01/25/2014

Everything came out beautiful and on time she was very prepared .

Sent on 02/14/2014

Kristin · Married on 01/19/2014

I am so glad I chose Fifth Avenue Hair and Makeup Artistry for my wedding day! Keara and Jordan were AMAZING!!!! So happy they were apart of our special day! Thank you girls for everything!!! I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone! Best decision ever to hire them! Keep up the great work!

Sent on 01/26/2014

They did hair & makeup for 17 people for our wedding - everyone looked incredible!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Katie · Married on 01/18/2014

Out of all my wedding decisions, choosing Fifth Avenue on Location was the BEST decision I made! I enjoyed every second of the process and I looked and felt like one of hollywood's finest! Worth the price!

Sent on 01/31/2014

Adrianna · Married on 01/17/2014

My wedding was just this past Friday, 1/17/14, but I have to write this review now because Lara is so amazing and everyone needs to know!!!! She traveled to Puerto Rico to be by my side and did an even better job than I can ever imagine! My hair and makeup were stunning - everyone the day of and anyone who has since seen pictures comments on it!!! My bridesmaids looked like beautiful dolls, too! She's so experienced and works quickly and impeccably. And I cannot even begin to describe the wonderful, friendly, generous, kind hearted individual that Lara is. She is an angel and you will feel the same exact way once you meet her. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who wants to look and feel drop dead gorgeous on their special day!!!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Estefania · Married on 01/17/2014

Lara is such a doll! In addition to her beautiful hair and makeup, Lara offered a positive attitude and a smile to brighten the day. Lara caters to what hair and makeup YOU want done on the day of your event and does a flawless job. I would definitely recommend her for any event you have coming up that requires you to look fabulous.

Sent on 02/06/2014

Michelle · Married on 01/11/2014

I was able to work with Lara, Kyla-Shae and Jordan on my wedding day. It was an incredibly stressful week, but somehow when they walked in with their smiles I felt at ease and knew that great professionals were there to help pull my dream bridal look together. Our hair looked amazing. They were able to re-create hair from pictures beautifully and even knew exactly how to style a few of the bridesmaids that weren't sure what they wanted to do. My makeup turned out beautifully and help up throughout the entire event (even though I'd shed many tears of joy). I am glad that I had the privilege of having them with me on my big day.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Katie · Married on 12/30/2013

Lara and Jordan were awesome. We stayed on Disney property and they were able to come to our hotel room to get us ready. Lara was able to give me a hair style that combined a few looks that I loved. Jordan did my makeup that lasted throughout the day and was exactly what I was looking for. Lara even redid my sister's hair after it didn't match what she wanted without any trouble. Both ladies were amazing and I can't thank them enough for everything.

Sent on 01/02/2014
  • W

Wendie · Married on 12/28/2013

Wedding Wire was an incredible resource for me as my wedding was a last minute (3 weeks to plan) kind of wedding with the location in a different state than where I live. My friend found Fifth Avenue on Location Hair Artistry and Makeup for me on Wedding Wire and I called to get a price quote and availability. The receptionist was super sweet and accommodating and Laura (the owner) was AMAZING!! She was not only available but flexible when we changed our wedding plans last minute from Sunday to Saturday due to the weather. Laura was so sweet, professional, and did an outstanding job on my hair. I was more than pleased!!! THANK YOU, Laura for making my day go smoothly. Blessings!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Theresa · Married on 12/21/2013

Lara was fantastic to work with! She made me look like I had the most beautiful set of hair...where in reality I'm always very self conscious about my thin hair. I truly believe that my wedding pictures are prettier because of the hairstyle she created. All my bridesmaids loved being pampered and having their hair and/or makeup done. Jordan was great too! She did a fabulous job on our make up and it made such a difference with the "close up" pictures. I would highly recommend Fifth Avenue on Location!

Sent on 02/21/2014

Patricia was amazing!
    There was a snow storm on my wedding day and she found a way to make it to my hotel to ensure that my makeup was done. She did a beautiful job and I am so grateful.

Thanks Patricia!

Sent on 01/01/2014

Jenette · Married on 12/13/2013

Lara did an absolute fantastic job on my hair and makeup! Her services were absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend using them for any event!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Liz · Married on 11/09/2013

An absolute pleasure to with Mandy and Chelsea. They are true professionals an their work is brilliant. They work their magic to make you look and feel like a princess. I look forward to these ladies being part of another special day for our family in the future.
    -Liz Kapner

Sent on 11/21/2013

Amanda · Married on 11/08/2013

My wedding hair and makeup turned out amazing!! I highly recommend Fifth Avenue. Lara was so nice and easy to work with. My extensions looked beautiful!!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Gretchen · Married on 10/27/2013

Thank you so much for helping us prepare for my wedding in October! Keara did a wonderful job with my hair and the makeup that Jordan did for me and the rest of my wedding party was beautiful! Jordan was especially adept with dealing with wedding day jitters! Thank you again for making the day even more special!

Sent on 01/31/2014

Charlotte · Married on 10/25/2013

excellent company to deal with and very professional. they arrived bang on time and all five of us were delighted with their hair

Sent on 11/05/2013

rachel · Married on 10/20/2013

They did an amazing job!! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Susan · Married on 10/14/2013

They were so helpful. My hair extensions were beautiful. I would recommend them for any of your beauty needs. It was so nice and stress free that they come to your location.

Sent on 12/04/2013

I loved it and would do it again. Thank you for making my day extra special. :)

Sent on 10/19/2013

Very professional & did an amazing job on my hair & makeup.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2013

Lara & Jordan were Amazing!! My hair and makeup came out great as well as my sisters and her daughter. I had so many compliments from everyone how great of a job they did. Next event I would use them again 100%

Sent on 10/08/2013

Adrienne · Married on 08/31/2013

I couldn't have asked for more on my special day. Lara did an amazing job with my hair and Mandy did an excellent job with my makeup. I would definitely recommend their services to friends and family. Thanks ladies!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Jennifer · event on 08/10/2013

Once again Fifth Avenue has done it again! Their Stylists (Rae and Kyla-Shay) have provided exquisite service, professionalism and top notch make-up/lashes & hair styling/extensions. They are very attentive to the needs of each individual client and have a positive attitude including service with a smile. They offer a wide variety of unique beauty services ranging from sweet and subtle elegance, to the bold & beautiful, strait to the red carpet!!! The best part is they come to you...There is no need to get stressed out and figure out logistics and timing, Fifth Avenue Stylists will come right to you and have you looking fabulous in time for your event, party, or wedding. Don't look any further because Fifth Avenue is where it's at! ;) They go above and beyond your expectations all the time. I am happy to be a repeat customer. I look forward to working with them again.

Sent on 08/14/2013

Everything was perfect and exactly what I wanted. Great communication and prices. I wouldn't have changed a thing !!!!!

Sent on 08/11/2013