5 Diamond Salon Reviews

63 Reviews for 5 Diamond Salon

• Margarita

Margarita S. · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Simply amazing!

This salon was not only flexible with my many changes with my wedding plans due to COVID, but worked with me to get the look I wanted. Jaci was simply amazing to work with and Samantha was great along the way answering emails, scheduling, etc. I am very happy with how my make-up and hair turned out, but I am even more happy with the service I received. They are simply the best! Highly recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 09/03/2020

Kara D. · Married on 07/09/2021

Hair and Makeup Magic

I cannot say enough good things about Samantha and Jaci! They are seriously the best! This is now my third time working with them between my sister in laws wedding, my trail and my mini ceremony! They do such a phenomenal job! They are fun, so professional, so talented and they finished everyone early! Everyone looked so beautiful! I cannot wait to work with them again for our big reception next year! Definitely ask for Samantha and Jaci!!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Abby H. · Married on 07/09/2021

Amazing, felt beautiful, highly recommend

Samantha and Courtney from 5 Diamond Salon were amazing. They are extremely talented, flexible and accommodating for large groups. They have scheduling down to a science and you don't have to worry about any of the planning besides sending the schedule they make to your bridesmaids! Our hair and makeup all came out amazing for all 15 of us and we did not once feel rushed. Would highly recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Mary S. · Married on 06/26/2021

Great Team to Work With!

I had the pleasure of having Sam & Courtney do our hair and makeup for my June wedding. The team was very responsive and made the process (including trials) very simple. The ladies were very professional and helpful with ideas. All of the girls loved their final look! Sam & Courtney are so easy to chat with and made everything seamless! And thankfully they love dogs, as I had my two pups with us while getting ready. Would definitely recommend 5 Diamond Salon for wedding/wedding related events!

Sent on 07/18/2021
  • Tess

Tess B. · Married on 06/19/2021

Beautiful Hair and Makeup!

We worked with Courtney and Nicole who were both fantastic! I've had trouble in the past with makeup artists still going a little heavy on makeup when I asked for a very light/natural look, but Courtney absolutely nailed the natural look perfectly. I didn't feel like I had too much on and I felt so beautiful by the time she finished. Nicole did a great job with all of the girls hair and was super efficient in getting the girls in and out. I did wish that we had a couple more artists so that we didn't spend the entire day doing hair and makeup, but honestly, that's expected during wedding season and it worked out just fine with timing. Both women did an amazing job and I would highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Sent on 07/14/2021
  • Jo-Anna

Jo-Anna K. · Married on 03/10/2021

Amazing experience!

5 Diamond Salon was incredible to work with on our wedding day. The booking process was so easy and scheduling for the day of was a breeze. We extra complicated things having two brides who didn't want to see each other but Makayla and Courtney were fabulous. They were extremely professional and fun to work with. We went in with some ideas for hair and makeup and we could not have been more thrilled with the results, especially the hair!!! We highly recommend using 5 Diamond Salon you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Sinead

Sinead M. · Married on 03/06/2021

Excellent!

They traveled from Manchester NH to Whitefield NH and we’re early, did and excellent job and were extremely friendly! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/29/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica B. · Married on 02/05/2021

Amazing and beautiful!

I could not have picked a better salon for our wedding hair and makeup than Samantha and the 5 Diamond team. They were everything you want and more- friendly, accommodating, affordable, and best of all, we all looked AMAZING! Everyone was so professional and I still am getting compliments on how great we all looked. Our hair and make up was done early in the morning and we all still looked great late into the evening even after dancing! I truly felt gorgeous the entire day. If you are looking for hair and makeup, look no further!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea R. · Married on 12/09/2020

look and feel beautiful, worry free!

My ladies and I were thrilled with our hair and makeup done by the ladies at 5 Diamond Salon! We all loved our hair and makeup- we all felt beautiful and comfortable throughout the day and night. Samantha was responsive, flexible, professional, and honest throughout the planning process. We appreciate the team's hard work and talent- our weekend wouldn't have been the same without them.

Sent on 10/31/2020

Maggie R. · Married on 11/10/2020

So Amazing

5 Diamond Salon was very easy to work with and very responsive and accommodating. We had Nicole the day of my wedding. She was AMAZING. She was so easy going and made me feel so at ease. She kept saying "I got you" and it felt so genuine! My bridesmaids and everyone else loved their hair and everyone was so so happy with her work. She was also so bubbly and brought a relaxing vibe that was very welcome on such a big day that could easily be stressful! But she made it all so easy. So grateful for her!!

Sent on 12/22/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica F. · Married on 10/18/2020

Great Experience with 5 Diamond Salon

For my October wedding the 5 Diamond Salon girls came up to do hair and makeup for myself, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride/groom. Everyone was so thrilled with how everything came out. The staff did a fantastic job working with my girls, helping them decide on styles. We all felt like we were in good hands. Compared to prices at other salons they were absolutely a great value. I’m so happy I went with them for my wedding! Photos by Oh Snap Studios

Sent on 01/30/2021
  • Rachel

Rachel G. · Married on 10/17/2020

Flawless, fun, and fast!

The lovely ladies from 5 Diamond worked so quickly and did a BEAUTIFUL job. My hair and make up were exactly what I dreamed of. They take your direction and perfect your look.

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Lynsie

Lynsie B. · Married on 09/19/2020

Hair & Makeup Angels

5 Diamond salon made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I had Tiffany as my hair stylist - She knew exactly what I was looking for. My hair is so heavy, it flattens my hair to my head with no volume. Tiff took control and gave me the volume I was looking for. Hair down but out of my face and to the side. She was extremely professional at the hair trial and on my wedding day. Tiffany is so kind, knowledgeable, and creative. I would recommend her to anyone.
    Janna was my makeup artist. She is magical with the brush. My makeup was done so well I could not believe it. It looked airbrushed and so smooth. She knew exactly what I meant when I said "I am looking for a natural but smoke-y look with browns and neutral tones". My make up lasted all night long. It was not absorbed into my skin and it was NOT cakey. She is an amazing person over all. If you are looking for a makeup artist, book Janna. You WILL NOT regret it.

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Emily

Emily D. · Married on 07/18/2020

amazing experience

I could not have picked a better makeup and hair team for my wedding. I felt so beautiful on my special day.

Sent on 07/21/2020
  • Aryn

Aryn T. · Married on 11/23/2019

Fantastic Work & Amazing Ladies

They did an amazing job with hair and makeup. They showed up right on time and everyone (bride of course, bridesmaids, sister-in-law, and stepmother) was happy with the hair/makeup results everyone asked for different hairstyles and was able do deal with extensions provided by one of the bridesmaids. They got everything done early but it didn’t feel rushed and the quality was fantastic. Loved them!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Tessa

Tessa U. · Married on 10/31/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

Nicole and JC from Five diamond salon were absolutely amazing to work with. Nicole listened to all of my ideas and worked with me to find the perfect up do for my wedding. JC was creative, patient, and responsive to all of our makeup needs. Nicole and JC were extremely professional, friendly, and far exceeded mine, my bridesmaid's, and my guests expectations.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Shannon · Married on 10/19/2019

Such a Great Experience!

Samantha and her team were so great to work with! I had a morning wedding ceremony, and she was willing to work on myself, my bridesmaids, and my mom's hair and makeup in the very early hours of the morning. They were right on time showing up, and finished right on time too! I couldn't believe how fast the two of them worked, and everyone's hair and make up came out fantastic!! They listened to exactly what the girls asked for, and it was so much fun working with them! I'm so happy I chose to work with them for my wedding!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect hair and make up

I was lucky enough to come across 5 Diamond Salon and specifically Jaci. She did my make up trial and by chance had time to do a hair trial which both turned out amazing! On the day of the wedding Jaci and Nicole came to do our hair and make up. They were both so pleasant and wonderful to work with. I was nervous about how many people they had to do but they actually finished with time to spare. The hair and make up came out beautiful! I made last minute changes to my hairstyle and makeup and Jaci was so flexible and made it all happen. I can't recommend them enough

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 08/31/2019

5 Diamond Salon is a must-book!

We worked with Samantha and Jaci for our Waterville Valley wedding. They are absolutely phenomenal. I knew from the moment we decided to work together that I'd be in the most perfect hands. My bridal hair and makeup trial was so great, Samantha perfectly captured my vision immediately and Jaci gave me a beautiful look and made sure that we tried out different types of lipstick and lighting to see how the look would photograph on the actual day. For the wedding, I had a larger group of women getting hair and makeup done (me, plus five bridesmaids, two sisters, two moms, and 2 flower girls = 12 ladies) and was worried about timing. Jaci and Samantha were pros, not only did we start at a reasonable hour (thank goodness!) but they were machines, getting everyone in and out of their chairs quickly and efficiently allowing us plenty of time to get ready, take photos and get out the door. Because of them, the getting-ready process was fun and stress-free - exactly what you want! My friends, family, and I all looked so stunning. I couldn't get over how beautiful everyone looked. Even better, hair and makeup stayed flawless all night! Thank you, Samantha and Jaci!! We loved working with you!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing service

I had Jaci from 5 Diamond do my hair and make up. A few other ladies did my bridesmaids and the moms and they we’re all so good. They kept us all on time (we were even ready before the guys!), were super professional and did such a great job. Jaci who did my hair and make up was especially awesome, during my trial she listened to what I was looking for and did such a great job, especially with making me feel comfortable with make up since I don’t usually wear it. I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the area!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Jill C. · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing job!

Samantha and Courtney were absolutely amazing. They traveled 1.5 hours and came to our bridal suite to do bridal hair and makeup, as well as hair and makeup for 6 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. They exceeded all our expectations and listened to each individual ladies wishes. Everyone looked stunning and was so happy with their look throughout the day. Sam and Courtney were timely, professional and patient throughout the whole planning process and especially on the day of. I would 100% recommend their services to any bride and their bridal party!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Micho

Micho · Married on 08/17/2019

The best of the best!

I cannot recommend 5 Diamond Salon enough. I worked with Samantha leading up to my wedding and Makayla did bridal makeup and makeup for two mothers and six bridesmaids. Samantha was incredibly responsive throughout my planning process and only became more so as we drew closer to the wedding. I met with Makayla months before the wedding for a makeup trial and knew we were in good hands! Makayla travelled to the bridal suite, was early, and felt like one of the girls all morning long. She was exceptionally professional listening to every girls wishes while keeping to the timeline. Her work was absolutely stunning! I felt comfortable all day long and looked like a queen. I cannot thank Samantha and Makayla enough for the ease of planning and flawless execution.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing bridal beauty!

The girls at 5 Diamond Salon were absolutely amazing on my wedding day! They made every girl look uniquely beautiful, we’re kind and made the getting process stress-free!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Kirsten · Married on 10/06/2018

I have never felt so beautiful! Sam and her team did an amazing job on hair and makeup for my wedding! Everything was professional- they had a timeline with everyone’s names and were adaptable to change/adding extra services. I was constantly changing who wanted hair/who didn’t and Sam was understanding and altered the timelines without hesitation. All of my bridesmaids, mom, mother in law, and sister in laws looked beautiful, as well as myself! They also travelled (for a fee) to the venue which was a MAJOR plus for me!!! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 09/29/2018

Great service

Micheala did a wonderful job on my makeup (mother of the groom) and hair! I looked and felt 10 years younger! I didn't feel like I had a ton of makeup on and even wore false eyelashes for the first time! She arrived on time (to a remote inn in NH) and never took a break! The other ladies in the group were pleased with their hairstyles. Michaela planned enough time so no one felt rushed. I made a mistake and overpaid them (but didn't realize until a few days later) and I was reimbursed promptly and received a check in the mail!

Sent on 10/30/2018