422 Studio Reviews

16 | Richmond, VA

16 Reviews for 422 Studio

Kelly · event on: 05/12/2015

Ginger is fantastic to work with!

Hearher · event on: 04/16/2015

I have been a client of Ginger's for years. I started with pin up engagement photos and have moved onto 2 maternity shoot, a newborn shoot and a family sessions. I love her! She is professional and fun to work with. Highly recommended!

422 Studio's reply:

Thank you so much. You know it's been so much fun for me to work with you over the years.

I contacted 422 Studio to do a Boudoir shoot for a grooms gift. Ginger was very professional and helped me pick out the perfect outfit to make me feel beautiful and sexy for my session. She made me relax and really got the best images that were flattering to my body type and my man loves! I cant wait to look back at these images and remember what a good time I had and how beautiful I felt.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Katina · event on: 12/24/2014

Wonderful experience. We had so much fun and the photos were amazing. Ginger did a wonderful job on my make-up and was so helpful getting me prepared for the photo shoot.

Sent on 04/27/2015

422 Studio's reply:

Thank you Katina! I enjoyed working with you and your husband.
  • User5032670 · event on: 11/23/2014

Creative, fun, and professional

Sent on 04/30/2015

Thank you!

Beth · event on: 10/23/2014

I worked with Ginger previously when she shot a pin-up session that I shot for my husband and the photographs were absolutely GORGEOUS!! It was my first real phoroshoot and I had just given birth to my son a few moths previously but Ginger made me realize that I was still just as sexy and seducing as before! I was fortunate enough to work with Ginger again a few months later when my husband and I did a couples boudior session with her at her studio. Her studio was inviting and comforting, which made it a lot easier for my husband and I to get comfortable in front of the camera. We left the session with a pep in our step, I would definitely say it brought us closer! The way Ginger works is professional and refreshing. I truly enjoyed both experiences that I had wth her and I would recommend her in a minute to anyone looking to do an individual or couples shoot!

422 Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Beth. I love that I had the chance to work with you twice before you moved. You and your husband were both awesome to work with and if you're ever back this way I hope we can do it again.

Amber · event on: 10/11/2014

Ginger is wonderful! I had a great experience!

Channtel · event on: 05/21/2014

Ginger did an amazing job on my Birthday Photos!! She will assist you with wardrobe choices, hair and makeup. There are endless possibilities to make your photos special.

Sent on 04/30/2015

422 Studio's reply:

Thank you Channtel! I'm glad I had the chance to work with you. You were such a joy to work with. Hopefully we can do it again some day.

Erica · event on: 04/26/2014

Ginger is amazing! My husband and I had a couples session together and he was very nervous going in, but by the end he was having fun and talked about how comfortable he felt. Our photos were stunning! I work in a salon and I always tell people about 422 Studio!

422 Studio's reply:

Erica thank you! You and your husband we a total blast to work with. Thank you for sharing my name with your clients too. It's always appreciated!
  • User5007621 · event on: 06/26/2013

I can't recommend 422 Studio highly enough. My husband gave me a boudoir session as an anniversary gift. Ginger is very professional, and gave excellent advice about what the session entailed, how to prepare for it, and what to bring. The pictures are amazing, and every time I look at them I see a classy, elegant, and beautiful woman.

422 Studio's reply:

Thank you so much. I am so happy that you still enjoy looking at your pictures. I am glad he got you the session and that you enjoyed it so much.
  • User5007683 · event on: 05/15/2013

I have worked with Ginger at 422Studio on two separate occasions, both boudoir shoots. I absolutely loved Ginger's creativity, professionalism, and photography skills. My photos lookike a work of art and I cannot wait to go back to her. My experience was like spending a day with a wonderful girlfriend. She was so much fun! I highly recommend Ginger and 422Studio. A boudoir session is a wonderful experience.

422 Studio's reply:

Thank you so much. When you're ready for a third session you know where to find me ;)
  • User5008787 · event on: 12/04/2012

I was a little nervous but yet excited to do my first Boudoir Session as a surprise for my husband . I had no idea what to expect when I initially decided to do this , but Ginger was very professional , easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable the entire time. She is an amazing photographer and I would highly recommend her for any type of session.

Thank you so much!
  • User5007683 · event on: 07/05/2012

My very first boudoir session with Ginger was very relaxing and she was great at putting me at ease. My experience and photos were wonderful.

Thank you!

Barbara A. · event on: 06/27/2012

This was the best idea ever! I loved having the photos done, Ginger made it so fun and exciting! And of course it was great for my ego, she made me feel like I was the most beautiful 49 year old.
    I so wish I would have known about her earlier in life!!
    I am very proud of my photos and my husband loved it. It was a perfect anniversary gift even if I wasn't "young".

422 Studio's reply:

Barbara Ann even though you didn't know about me sooner I am so glad I got to work with you when I did. I really enjoyed it and who knows maybe you'll come back and see me again.
  • User5067764 · event on: 02/24/2015

Easy to work with, very responsive to questions and made the process fun from start to finish.

Jessica · event on: 12/10/2013

Ginger is amazing! She makes you feel beautiful while the photo shoot is in progress and helps you with posing. I still keep in contact with her today and I haven't had a shoot with her in almost two years! She is definitely professional and a friend to keep afterwards as well. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer.

422 Studio's reply:

Jessica thank you! I'm glad we're still in touch too.