35th Place Photography Reviews

35th Place Photography 6
35th Place Photography 7

Lorres Kwan · Married on 12/27/2018

Bridal photos

It was great! Great quality and everything, we loved it

Sent on 01/16/2019

Emily · Married on 09/08/2018

Sara is amazing! It’s not just because we are biased but she is an amazing auntie and photographer! She is so sweet with all our kids even when they don’t deserve patience. We always love her work!!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jean · Married on 08/18/2018

Great experience!

We had a great experience with Sara, whom we had not met prior to our ceremony. She did a great job and we love our pictures!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kristi · Married on 07/27/2018

Most amazing photographer we have ever had! So creative, so talented & so patient with big families & young ones. Absolutely love 35th Place!!! Will use them forever! Everyone asks us where we get our pictures done...they are amazing!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    35th Place Photography 12
    35th Place Photography 13
    35th Place Photography 14

Bailey · Married on 07/27/2018

Sara is incredible to work with! She made the whole experience so easy! It was a dream!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Megan · Married on 10/28/2017

Sara was amazing from day one. She sat with me and showed me her work asked me my dream and vision and we worked together to find a package that worked best for my needs and she did a great job of taking my ideas and running with them. Every step of the way in the process she was very professional and responded to my needs and concern in a timely manner. Sara did a wonderful job of seeing my vision and pairing it with hers and making the experience and memories better then i could have ever imagined. The day of, we had to improvise due to timing, Sara did a great job finding a different location and getting every one round up and ready for pictures. She had come so prepared with a print out of the list of pictures i wanted and checked them off as we went. Sara put in the extra time and effort to help make my day one i will never forget and i have all the pictures to remind me of one of the best days of my life. Those pictures are something i will cherish for a lifetime and i owe them all to her.

JoAnn · Married on 09/17/2016

Her pictures are stunning! She is friendly and has a good eye for details and organization of groups. Her pictures turn out fun and a great variety. Very easy to work with. I would use her again!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Kanani · Married on 09/30/2014

Sara was amazing. She was so kind and patient and truly made me feel beautiful on my special day. The pictures turned our amazing!!!! Love them all!

Ashli · Married on 07/19/2014

Sara was able to capture our love perfectly! She was a pleasure to work with and we felt so comfortable around her. Our timeline ran smooth and we were able to stay in the moment. Sara was flexible and smiling the entire time; her presence was a blessing on such a hectic day. I love every single photo - it was hard to choose which ones to print so I have more than I probably need on my walls but I love to look at our photos and slip back into our beautiful day. Not only do we love our photos, but everyone that comes over comments on how beautiful they are. Even a few of our friends hired her for their wedding! You will not be disappointed with 35th Place Photography!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2012

Not only did 35th Place capture our wedding day, but also both our kiddos newborn photos! Sara is phenomenal. She has an eye and spirit for capturing love and also the humor. ❤️

Sent on 09/18/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2012

35th Place Photography was super communicative about what I was looking for in my wedding photos - they got exactly what I wanted and some suprise shots - and the quality was really beautiful. I'd hire them again!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/10/2011

Sara was so patient in helping us plan the perfect pictures. She is so professional and has such an artistic eye to help ensure that the photos you receive are definitely ones you will cherish for your lifetime. I recommend 35th place to everyone I meet who is in the market for any type of pictures especially wedding photos.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    35th Place Photography 15
    35th Place Photography 16
    35th Place Photography 17
    35th Place Photography 18

Kellie · Married on 01/22/2011

I have loved using 35th Place Photography for multiple events in my life! From my wedding day, to newborn and one year old pictures, to extended family pictures! She takes the time to get to know her clients and puts their needs first. On our wedding day I appreciated that she had ideas for backdrops that were unique and props to use that gave our pictures something more. She took the time with my babies to get them comfortable and had a magic touch! The pictures have always come out stunning and more than I could have ever asked for!

35th Place Photography 19