33 Munroe LLC Reviews

33 Munroe LLC 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/10/2019

Just book him!

Getting married in a garden, I knew that florals were important. I also knew that I didn't have a huge flower budget, and needed someone who could help me make an impact within a reasonable budget.

Enter Bryan, who provided me with a very reasonable quote, and some extras that NO other florists offered, like doing a sample bouquet before our big day! As a detail-oriented (read: a little obsessive) bride, this was so helpful to keeping me calm before the wedding. The day of, not only were the flowers GORGEOUS, but Bryan is the type of vendor who makes you feel so good and confident. I would definitely recommend his services to any other brides!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    33 Munroe LLC 19
  • Carolina

Carolina garces · Married on 06/21/2019

Incredible Florist

It was such a pleasure to work with Bryan on the florals for our wedding this past June. There really are no words to express how grateful we are to Bryan for making our vision come to life. From the very first phone call Bryan was so attentive! he listened carefully to what I wanted and made me feel confident in my thoughts and decisions. All the little tweaks I suggested were met with open arms and even better suggestions from him. I remember getting a little sneak of the florals as I was getting ready on my wedding day and I literally could have cried with how perfect they were. The arbor for the outdoor ceremony was wild & romantic, the center pieces for the farm tables were straight out of a wedding magazine, and don’t even get me started with my FABULOUS bouquet!!! We got so many compliments from our guests for the colors, flowers and greenery chosen. If you are looking for a florist who is not afraid to put your vision as his top priority and who will work passionately and endlessly to make it come to life then Bryan IS IT!
    THANK YOU Bryan from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding so incredibly beautiful, I could not have imagined anything better.

Sent on 08/29/2019
    33 Munroe LLC 20
    33 Munroe LLC 21
    33 Munroe LLC 22
    33 Munroe LLC 23

Arielle · Married on 06/15/2019

The absolute BEST!

Bryan and his team were the absolute BEST throughout our entire wedding planning process. 33 Munroe did our wedding florals, and they blew us away! They brought our vision to life, and it was even better than we imagined. Our guests could not stop talking about how gorgeous the centerpieces were, and the Chuppah florals elevated our ceremony to the next level. I could not recommend Bryan and 33 Munroe anymore!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Elizabeth Lilley · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfection!

We cannot thank Bryan and the team at 33 Munroe enough for planning our wedding. They took care of everything from decor to flowers and helped us select our other vendors. We are both busy working professionals and were overwhelmed at the thought of planning a big wedding. I am so thankful to 33 Munroe for their vision and expertise, which allowed us to enjoy our wedding day without a care in the world. He was extremely available and responsive for everything up to the day of the wedding. He and his team arrived early on the day of the wedding and coordinated everything so we could focus on enjoying the event. He helped keep us on schedule and within budget. He also even able to get us some discounts through his own connections. He was understanding of our time limitations and helped coordinate with the vendors when were weren't able to. Several of our guests complimented us on the wonderful event that he had planned. My own mother said he was worth his weight in gold!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Seanna Reilly · Married on 03/16/2019

The absolute BEST for your big day (and all the little/big things leading up to it)!

I found Bryan of 33 Munroe on Instagram! and I am so glad I did. I initially booked Bryan for my flowers and design/decor. About one month before our wedding I asked him to take over the final planning/coordinating and be there on the day of for it all! Not only did he take over with ease but from the beginning he went above and beyond to make sure my vision became a reality (from the bouquets to the centerpieces, to asking him to make sure our cocktail hour was "lit"- well let me tell you IT WAS and mostly for allowing me to truly enjoy my wedding day knowing he had everything handled). His timeliness, attention to detail (including knowing your coffee order when you meet at Starbucks) and just overall being a genuinely nice person to work with are just a few of the things that make him one of a kind. I would recommend Bryan and his team for all your wedding needs! He's a dream come true and my husband and I couldn't be more grateful.

Sent on 04/08/2019
    33 Munroe LLC 24
    33 Munroe LLC 25
    33 Munroe LLC 26
    33 Munroe LLC 27
    33 Munroe LLC 28
    33 Munroe LLC 29

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2018

Bryan was BEYOND incredible. From our first phone call to the day of our wedding Bryan was there to support us in WHATEVER we needed, day or night. I was absolutely blown away by how magical our day was and it really is all thanks to Bryan and his amazing team. He took our vision and made it come to life better than we ever could have imagined. Every detail was thoughtfully planned. Bryan attended any and all meetings with us, coordinated everything down to the minute (which I GREATLY appreciated as I am a very punctual person) and was there not only as our wedding planner but as our friend. Bryan also did our florals and WOW is all I can say. The flowers were SO beautiful and were exactly what we envisioned. They were truly unreal. Bryan even did a floral trial for us, which other vendors didn't offer, so we got to see what the flowers were going to look like beforehand! I cannot recommend Bryan enough, he is truly incredible at what he does!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Kayla · Married on 03/16/2018

Bryan is extremely professional, prompt, organized and best of all extremely talented. He made my wedding gorgeous and stress free . His attention to detail is impeccable. I can not recommend him enough! Thank you!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Catie · Married on 03/09/2018

Bryan is wonderful to work with, has incredible attention to detail and keeps calm in stressful situations. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Carrie · Married on 02/03/2018

33monroe exceeded my expectations! We worked on a plan and vibe for the floral design for our February wedding and Bryan nailed it. Even though some of my favorite flowers were out of season, he suggested options that were just as perfect and even better than I would have asked for myself. Bryan was extremely responsive, timely and professional. The whole process was enjoyable and I never once had a doubt they would be anything but perfect. I wanted a fairly complicated arbor for our wedding ceremony. When I asked him if he could pull it off in the time we had left said " I aim for perfection." Perfection was exactly what it was! I highly recommend 33monroe!

Sent on 04/08/2018
    33 Munroe LLC 30

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2017

Bryan was so amazing at helping me take my vision and bring it to life when it came to choosing a theme and decor. He was very responsive to all emails, calls, texts and always made me feel like I was his top priority. His creativity and ability to see a space and draw inspiration from it is exceptional. I was very lucky to have had Bryan involved in the design aspect of my wedding.

Sent on 03/29/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/12/2016

Everything we wanted and more!

Bryan did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my sister's bridal shower! I came to Bryan with a few ideas and he really helped me bring the vision to life. The flowers were seriously stunning (the biggest hot pink roses I've ever seen) and we got so many compliments on them. I can't thank Bryan enough for his beautiful work!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    33 Munroe LLC 31

Kristen · Married on 08/15/2015

Bryan and his team at 33 Monroe go above and beyond from the smallest detail to the overall experience of the event! From florals, signage, seating, coordination w/ venue, venue selection, event timeline and guest experience Bryan covers it all with ease, professionalism and percise attention to detail. He’s coordinated my bridal shower, wedding, Gender Reveal and now baby shower! I couldn’t have done any of it with out him! From a small dinner party to a large scale event Bryan will make your sepcial occasion an event to remeber and one you and your guests will enjoy too!

Sent on 05/02/2018
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 08/17/2019

They are seriously amazing!

I honestly can't speak highly enough about Bryan and 33 Munroe! Our photographer recommended 33 Munroe, and I could not be more pleased that she did. Bryan was fantastic during the planning process, constantly being flexible and working with our budget, offering ideas, and adjusting details based on my specific vision and last minute changes. We did all consultations over phone or Google meet, which was great for my busy schedule. On the day of, Bryan and his team were able to bring my Pinterest board and our conversations to life - they absolutely knocked it out of the park and it was truly even more beautiful than I dreamt it to be. He also immediately jumped to the task to make sure my floral crown was perfect, trimming it to my liking up until the First Look. I'm still obsessing over all the details of their work. While I only used 33 Munroe as our florist, I don't doubt that their other services are impeccable as well. Book them if you can! You will NOT regret it.

Sent on 08/26/2019