312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography Reviews

62 | Chicago, IL

62 Reviews for 312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography

Aimee · Married on 01/28/2017

312 Film will be the best money spent out of your wedding budget. Stop looking, book 312 early (because they are quite popular ;) and don’t look back!

Anna and Artem are extraordinarily skilled at what they do. As observant story tellers, they “blend” with your family to unobtrusively capture the most golden moments of the day. They have an eye for subtle beauty and a pulse on the tone of your day. In fact, we’re such fans of their work that 312 Film has become somewhat of a family affair—within two years, they’ve captured two different Guarnaccio weddings.

Reasons why we love 312 Film:
    1. An administrative breeze. Approachable and accommodating, they ensure that everything from booking to timing to follow through is easy.
    2. When they perceive that it’s necessary, they take the reigns and subtly direct. I’m easily frazzled when I’m the center of attention, so in the joyful chaos that followed our ceremony, with the photographer trying to get shots and everyone milling about….Anna lightly touched my shoulder, subtly pulled Chase and I aside, and made sure we had some romantic, intimate, and more relaxed moments alone, just us two. I was so distracted by all of the other activity that I didn’t realize it at the time, but she noticed that we needed some moments alone and made sure—gently—that it happened. Needless to say, the footage of those moments is incredible.
    3. Their work is beautiful and the quality impeccable.
    4. They are able to take hours of raw footage and create a highlight real that captures of all the joy, emotion, and hopefulness of your wedding day. In ~10 minutes, they told our story in a way that is so truly unique to us, and they somehow captured the warmth and joy that we all felt on that day.

Anna & Artem, we can’t thank you enough. You have given us a treasure, and our family is forever your biggest fans.

—Aimee & Chase Guarnaccio

Sent on 03/27/2017

Top Notch! I would like to thank Anna and Artem with312Film for the awesome memories. Our wedding video was stunning and beautifully captured the day. You both are truly talented and the quality of our wedding video reflects that. The attention to detail especially impressed me as there were so many details forgotten in the crazy of our wedding day. Thank you both so much.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Janel · Married on 11/12/2016

312 Film was absolutely amazing! Anna and Artem are two of the most genuine and sincere people we have ever met. We truly felt that they were there to make our day special. We don't even need to say all that much about the quality of their work because you can see it on their website. Our wedding video was stunning! It was unique and beautiful and captured the day perfectly. These are just some of the things that made 312 Film the perfect choice for us:
    • Throughout the process, they quickly responded to all of our questions and emails. The communication before, during, and after was excellent and we never worried about anything.
    • We received our teaser and highlights video much faster than we expected.
    • They were so easy to work with and helped make our day stress-free.
    • Anna and Artem are so knowledgeable about what they do – they had amazing ideas and visions which we saw come to life in the video.
    • Everyone who has watched our video is absolutely blown away. A few people, who I don’t know very well, have told my parents that they watched the video multiple times…it’s just that good!
    • They were present but discrete while filming. The day just felt normal. We felt so comfortable while they were directing us. It didn’t feel forced or unnatural. During the ceremony they were so discrete – I didn’t even realize they were there.

312 Film is definitely the way to go. You will not be disappointed. If I could give them more than five stars I would. Thank you Anna and Artem for everything!! You were such an important part of our day and gave us the most amazing video to remember the day.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Leila · Married on 10/01/2016

312 film was professional from the start. They did an amazing job capturing our special day. The video was perfect. All of our family and friends are in awe of the end result. I am so glad we went with 312 film, they are an absolute dream to work with!

Sent on 01/08/2017

They were wonderful to work with, they knew exactly what they were doing and posed us in ways that came out beautifully in our wedding video. They seamless blended into the background yet still managed to capture all of special moments. I love that they even gave me a teaser the next day!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Gino · Married on 09/17/2016

Anna and Artem were simply amazing during our wedding planning. They were very professional during the entire process. Upon wedding day, they were very easy and fun to work with. They would pull us of to the side a couple times during down times to make sure they get the shots they wanted. We received our highlight video in a timely fashion. You can see how much time and effort they put in their craft just to make our jaw drop during our highlights. We received many comments on how amazing the footage was! You will never go wrong with 312FILM! Thanks again Anna and Artem!

-Tracy and Gino

Sent on 11/28/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/23/2016

From the moment we came across Artem and Anna’s business, 312 Film, we knew that they were the ones we wanted to share and capture our most perfect day. They were so kind and we enjoyed working with them from the first video chat and still to this day. We found them by searching through many Chicago videographers on a multitude of websites. The first video we came across of theirs we loved, but wanted to make sure the rest of their work mimicked this as well. After watching many of their videos and talking with them we were sold!

We were in contact with Artem and Anna throughout the wedding planning process and they truly wanted to make our dreams come to reality. They are fabulous people and you can feel the passion they have for their work as well as each other. To this day our family and friends that attended the wedding rant and rave about how amazing these two are.

We are so fortunate to have these memories in the form of a masterpiece and that to us is priceless. We would recommend them to anyone looking for the beauty of their day captured so eloquently.

Thank you very very much Artem and Anna. We appreciate you and your incredible talent. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Liz · Married on 07/16/2016

I can't say enough positive things. I've watched my video probably 100 times already. It is incredibly done, and 312 was my favorite vendor of the entire day because of their professionalism and the beyond amazing memorabilia they gave us. Search no more...you've found your videographer!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Liz · Married on 07/16/2016

I feel like I owe 312Film so much more than just a 5-star review for so perfectly capturing our wedding day. I spent hours upon hours researching videographers, watching samples, and comparing prices. The tell-tale sign of a great video, to me, was that it makes me happy/ugly cry--and every one of their videos did that for me. Because of how perfect all of the videos on their website were, I assumed I would find out that their work was FAR out of our budget. I was THRILLED to find out that they were much more reasonably priced than many other (less talented) videographers in Chicago...so I booked them immediately. 312Film was the one vendor that never gave me ANY doubts or fears throughout the planning period, and that sentiment continued during the wedding day. They were prompt, polite, and after I revealed my video on social media, many guests said that they didn't even know we had videographers because Artem and Anna were so discreet. But, most importantly, their work left me speechless. They somehow managed to send me a "teaser" from the previous night before we had even finished our brunch the day after the wedding. Then, when I received the highlights video, we were absolutely amazed. It was perfect. They had used a DRONE (!!) to get overhead video of my parents' home and our church, which added to the professionalism of the video. Their music choices were perfect, their angles were perfect, and they included the most important pieces of the day. They were even MORE than kind and accommodating when I asked them to make a small change to the video to include a particular part of a speech. I have never felt more like a movie star. They even sent us the DVD versions of the films in the mail, with a personalized DVD case and a beautiful keepsake box with the zip drive version.

If you were having ANY doubts about booking 312Film for your big day...DON'T! You will absolutely not regret the decision!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Kristina · Married on 07/02/2016

Anna and Artem of 312Film were absolutely amazing! They were definitely our favorite wedding vendors. They were super responsive, professional, and friendly throughout the entire wedding process. We were planning our Chicago wedding from the East Coast and it wasn't difficult to communicate with them.

We found 312Film online and watched all their wedding videos. There was one in particular video that really fit our style. About 14 months before our wedding, we visited Chicago and scheduled a meeting over coffee to get to know them. Afterward, we knew they understood our vision for our wedding video and signed the contract.

A couple weeks before the wedding, we had a phone call with them to make sure that we were all
    on the same page. We continued to watch their new wedding videos posted online and grew more excited.
    We were very confident that they were going to do a fabulous job, which was very helpful as it was one last thing for us to worry about before the wedding.

On the wedding day, they exceeded all our expectations. They showed up a little earlier than our scheduled time, which was great so that they could set-up our getting ready items and details. There was a lot of anxiety and emotions and throughout the getting ready process and they were so professional and sweet. It was the first time they worked with our photographer and it seemed pretty seamless. We spent some time alone with Anna and Artem to get specific shots. We loved our wedding teaser the next day! It was so fun to get a sneak peek the day after. The turnaround time for our wedding highlights video went by fast. We fell in love with our wedding highlights video. It truly captured the magical day and all the emotions. We could not stop watching it and were so thrilled to share it with our family and friends. We cannot wait to get the full video. Thank you so much Anna & Artem!

Sent on 08/31/2016

312 FILM | Chicago Cinematic Videography's reply:

Dear Kristina and Lucian, you are a magical couple! Thank you so much for all the warm words! It was such a pleasure to witness your special day and capture all the momentous moments that you can now cherish forever. XOXO, Anna & Artem

Hiring 312 Film was one of the best choices we made in our wedding planning. Our teaser and highlights videos exceeded our highest expectations - Anna and Artem incorporated all of our ideas and added just the right amount of creative direction and artistic touches. They captured everything beautifully and created a final product that we'll cherish forever.

Moreover, they were an absolute pleasure to worth with. They worked around our tight wedding day schedule and offered to go above and beyond, even when not required to. Everything was done efficiently and with a smile.

Anna and Artem offer the best all around - equipment, service, and talent-wise. We couldn't be happier with how our videography turned out. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Aylin · Married on 04/30/2016

I randomly chose 312 off of an Internet search and I couldn't have chosen a better company. They were easy to work with, on time, professional, ... Best of all they captured the best moments of our wedding!!! So far I have only received the teaser and 8 minute highlight video. That highlight video was the absolute best!!!! I can't even find the words to describe the emotions. It was so well done, captured the most important parts of the night. I saw so much that I didn't even see on the wedding day. I have watched it 100 times in the past week. I shared my video and literally everyone that watched it cried... even the people who weren't there. I cry every time I watch it because it is so beautiful. So many emotions in just 8 minutes alone. I can't wait to see the full video. The quality, professionalism, so many words I can list here!! Thank you A&A for capturing my day!! I couldn't have worked with better videographers!! Thank you a million times!!!! I will forever be able to relive my wonderful day!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Arelys · Married on 04/16/2016

First and foremost, the most important thing you should know is this: you NEED Anna and Artem from 312 Film at your wedding.

From the start, Anna and Artem were so wonderful to work with. They were quick to answer any questions and based on their prior work, I knew they would give us a beautiful wedding film. Leading up to our wedding they were on top of it all and really helped me figure out our timeline.

They showed up right on time on our wedding day and got to work. I barely even noticed them filming most of the day (a very good thing!) They were friendly and professional and our photographers mentioned to us a few times that some of Anna and Artem’s shots were going to be amazing.

Less then 2 weeks later we had a highlight film in our hands and we were FLOORED by how beautiful and emotional it was. I really cannot properly express how much I love that little 7-minute look at our wedding day. I’ve watched it dozens of times since. I immediately shared it with our friends and family and they have all said the same thing: 312 Film did an amazing job.

Yesterday (as in just 4 weeks after our wedding!) my husband and I got our full length film and again, it was so beautiful and perfect. We watched it immediately and loved all of the details that Anna and Artem captured. They are truly so talented and great at what they do. I’m so, so glad we hired them. The film that they put together is something that we will watch and cherish forever.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Lindsey · Married on 12/05/2015

Working with 312 Film was AMAZING!!! They captured our wedding perfectly and the highlight video literally takes my breath away. I have never seen a highlight video as amazing as ours!! Anna and Artem are wonderful to work with and I hope to work with them again in the future for other events! The highlight video and videos to come are memories we get to re-live anytime we want and that is priceless!! Thank you Anna and Artem! You are both the best!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Anastasia · Married on 11/07/2015

Anna and Artem are amazing!! They are wonderful to work with and they have such an amazing eye for detail it's astounding. We are absolutely in love with our highlight video and everyone is so impressed by it! They captured all of the special moments and details in the full wedding video, it makes it such a pleasure to watch. We recommend them to everyone, they are a great team!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/24/2015

Anna and Artem were awesome to work with through the whole process and on the day of. They always made sure they were getting the best picture and sound. I am glad that we chose to have a videographer, because they did an awesome job and we are so happy with the final product!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Kathleen · Married on 10/17/2015

A & A are the most adorable married couple out there! They were absolutely fantastic videographers for our wedding day. First, they were so professional throughout the process. Second, they seemed to be in the shadows all day long - never were they in the way at all. Third, the videos they prepared were above and beyond what we ever expected. Also they add a special touch by getting a "teaser" video to you the morning after your wedding which was AMAZING to be able to see something immediately after. Such a great touch!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Meghan · Married on 09/06/2015

Anna & Artem were wonderful! Very professional and listened to everything I wanted. They exceeded my expectations and provided me with a wedding video that was absolutely beautiful! I have the most perfect video to remember my magical day with because of them :)

Sent on 10/06/2015

Brittney · Married on 08/23/2015

My husband and I can't thank Anna & Artem enough for their talents and dedication on our wedding day. Our video is simply amazing. A month later, and the oohs, ahhs and compliments have yet to subside. Our family and friends refer to it as "the movie" because they say that it all looks like something from a fairytale. The attention to detail is indescribable and the flow keeps you on your toes wanting more. We can't wait to show our kids one day! If you're looking for a loving couple to invest their time, patience and creativity into that ONE special day, look no further. Anna and Artem, there's so much more that you guys are going to show the world, and I'm honored to have worked with you.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Ann · Married on 08/21/2015

Anna and Artem were a true pleasure to work with. Very professional, responsive and such high quality service and final product for the value. They blended in so well with the day, we barely felt them there from start to finish. They were even able to do a same day edit, at our personal request. On top of all this, the highlight video (trailer) came out wonderful! We are anxiously anticipating our full-length video, but we are confident it will be just as beautiful as the highlight. Thank you Anna and Artem for capturing our day so beautifully!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Parin · Married on 08/09/2015

Anna and Tom (Artem) Were extremely patient in listening to our needs and wants in videography for our South Asian wedding. What they delivered was over and beyond our expectations. Very professional and immediately responsive to our questions. They are a lovely couple and I would do business with them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Soraya · Married on 08/01/2015

Anna and Artem were simply amazing. When I first was looking for a videographer, I searched many local and not local companies. Initially what drew me to them was the name of their company, but after speaking with Anna for over an hour when I called to inquire about their services, I felt confident I had made the right choice. We ran down all my personal requests and timeline for the day, and kept in contact until the big day. They were very professional during the entire day and in their final work. Anna and Artem made me feel very comfortable as I am camera shy, and I pretty much didn't even notice they were there sometimes. Their work is simply amazing. We are SO pleased and happy with our film, and we love sharing our video with those did not make it and know we will share for years to come with our friends, family, and one day our children. You will not go wrong in choosing 312Film to film your wedding and perhaps other services. The work is perfect, they captured the vibe of our wedding that words cannot explain. Just watch our video! :)

Sent on 09/04/2015

James · Married on 07/11/2015

I highly recommend 312 Film!!

Anna, Artem and team were very friendly, warm, timely and professional to work with from the time we first met them to wedding day to video production. Especially on your wedding day you want to be surrounded by warm lovely people and 312 Film's team were exactly that!

The quality of the videos (they give you 3 videos!) were excellent. The editing is of a very high quality, the feeling and atmosphere of the video is spot on, it is classy, professional, captures the emotion of the day, and our experience really well. It was really a great piece of cinema from the footage, music, to editing!

I probably researched about 7-8 options and 312 Film's video quality was the best and their price was less than half of the highest priced videographer. AND, 312 Film was the only videographer that included a movie length (60min+) video option--I was shocked they no other videographers offered this option. All other crews only offered the 10min highlight video, which misses all the things that happened during the day, including speeches, etc etc. 312 film gives you the short teaser, the 10min highlight video and the 60min+ movie!

So best in quality, great in price, I would recommend to anyone looking for great videographer team! 312 Film is the complete package!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Ana · Married on 04/25/2015

It was an absolute pleasure to work with 312film. They responded to my initial inquiry fast, checked with me for confirmation of the date we had requested and delivered excellent overall service. Anna and Artem are such as sweet couple, but more than that, they are very skilled videographers, catching wonderful and sweet moments, and are unobtrusive (you hardly notice them during the day!!! That is a skill in itself!). Our initial planning meeting was great, I was easily able to express my wants and they were very accommodating with what I had requested.

The final product is AMAZING. I am not exaggerating. Truly, I am grateful that I chose them because they completed a extraordinary piece of art work! Now, we have this beautiful highlight video to remind us of our wedding day!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Anna and Artem did an AMAZING job with our wedding videography. They met with us multiple times to discuss our plans for the day, showed up on time, and then acted like flies on the wall - my husband and I didn't even know they were there. Two days after the wedding, we received still images of their beautiful work. They're a husband and wife team, and their love for each other showed through in their wedding videography. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 04/28/2015